OtakuBoards

Zoids: Masters Tournament

T man

Vearen and the others went into the camand center to watch the fight. Tracy sat infront of a computer and launched probes to follow evean and the others. On the screens in the room the battle was shown. Vearen took a seat and watched.

"Last call for bets guys" tracy said smilling.

More people started running to tracy after hearing this so they could get more bets in.

"So who did you place bets on" zack asked sitting next to him.

"I placed bets on both suzuki and evean" vearen said smilling.

"You can place bets on more than one of them" zack asked shocked.

"I placed bets on both of them so either way I get some money and try to get in good with them. Both out teams have done" vearen said smilling.

"What? No one told me. Hey tracy i'd like to place some more bets" zack said getting up.

Vearen just shook his head. He looked around to see more peope comeing in. Most of them had food for watching the fight.

"Well for this big of a turn out i'll show you some thing that was put in when the second wing was built" tracy said smilling as he took out a remote.

He pushed it and one of the wall sepperated. A giant t.v came up to replace the wall that was removed. The starting of the battle appeared on the screen causing every one to cheer.

"Have you guys told evean and suzuki about this" vearen asked as he grabed a bag of popcorn.

"We never told them about it" kate said as she took a seat.

"They're going to kill you guys for not telling them" vearen said.

"Oh well. At least we'll get to see this fight before they come back" max said smilling as the fight started.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"How pathetic." Suzuki said letting out a little chuckle.

"What do you mean?" Evean asked.

"Don't you see?" Nitsu replied a little ticked off, "their just doing that so they don't get hurt."

"Well, lets just go find Talim and kick his butt for the last time." Evean said.

"Then we can relax once and forall." Suzuki said popping up on Evean's screen as she said it.

Evean blushed.

"Yeah.....I mean yeah I know." He said to them.

"Would you two lovebirds wait until we defeat Talim, then you can 'relax'"
Nitsu told them.

"O.k., whatever you say Nitsu." Suzuki said smiling.

Evean and the others came to the location that talim had given them. Evean looked around to see that there was cliff walls around them and pillars of rock jutting out of the ground.

"Does any one else think talim's planning to ambush us" evean asked.

"Probaply but we'll beet him if he tries" nitsu said.

Evean just nodded. He looked on ahead to see some zoids comeing. The zoids that stopped infront of them was a lighting saix, a spino breaker and a camand wolf.

"So let's get this battle started" talim said smilling.

"But first i'd like to know why those guys tried stealing from me" suzuki asked.

"If you guys win i'll tell you but I don't think that will happen" talim said as he fired at them.

Evean brought up his shield as suzuki and nitsu avoided them. Talims partners ran for better fireing points. Evean started fireing makeing talim bring up a shield. Evean switched to his pulse laser gun and started fireing. Talim started running from the shots.

Vearen and the others watched as talim and evean began fighting each other. Evean fired at talim but he managed to avoid most of the shots.

"So why does talim have a problem with them" vearen asked.

"A while ago we faught against talim and suzuki's brother. Talim almost got killed by evean, nitus organoid gave evean his geno breaker and talim just seems not to like suzuki" sarah said.

"Suzuki must not like to bring up her brother alot. So what is it that evean and the other have against talim" vearen asked as he grabbed a piece of pizza.

"The last guy who asked about her brother ended up in the hospital for four weeks. As for what the others have against talim, he blew up evean first wail king, he had some people steal from suzuki's diary and as for nitsu we don't know yet" max said.

"So does he have any thing against you guys" vearen asked as he got a fealing that he should start running to his scout fox incase of an attack.

"Not from what we know. The only persion we faught that day was loyd" kate said.

"O.k then but if he sirens go off becuase of a attack i'm blaming you guys" vearen said.

"Shut up and just watch the fight" jake said.

Vearen nodded and watched the fights.

Evean flew into the sky for a better view point. He saw suzuki and nistu fighting talims partners but he didn't see where talim had gone to.

"Where did he go now" evean asked him self as he went through his scanners.

As he went through the scanners he saw a trail talim left. The trail left to a group of rocks. He powerd up his cannon and fired. The rocks broke apart and talim started running.

"Come on talim. For some one who's out for revenge you're not doing as well as I thought you would" evean said smilling.

"Wait till the tournament. This is a bit of a practice fight" talim said as he fired at evean.

Evean brought up his shield. He didn't know what talim was talking about but he figured he'd find out later. Evean landed on the ground and fired back.