OtakuBoards

Zoids: Masters Tournament

T man

O.O.C: Here's how it goes. Tracy and alen likes siriko. Siriko likes alen and jason. Suzuki like jason but he doesn't know that siriko or suzuki likes him.

Jason walked into the camand center and came to see tracy leaving who seemed a bit nervise. "Whats wrong tracy" jason asked. "Max, jake, kate and sarah came back" tracy said as he walked down the hall. "They missed a pretty good water fight" jason said smilling. "No they didn't" jason said under his breath has he left. Jason walked into the camand center only to get a face full of water. When he opened his eyes he saw max, jake, kate and sarah holding buckets and they were drenched to. "You could of told us about the water fight before we came back" kate said.
"Ya. Zack and his friends got us with that cannon you built" max said. "I didn't build the cannon and I figured you wouldn't of come back so soon" jason said as he back away. They just looked at him and drew some water guns. Jason started running as they fired. He ran past siriko and alen. "What are you running from" siriko asked. "I'm running rom the others. I guess i'll get the upgrades in persion. So are you two coming" jason asked. Siriko and alex got up and ran into the hanger after jason.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Skyechild91
Siriko glanced at Alex. She could see that he was trying hard not to laugh. That glance did it. The two of them busted up laughing, and Jason shot them nasty looks. ?What are you laughing at?? He asked, a little irritated. Siriko tried to catch her breath. It was kinda hard to laugh, run, and speak at the same time. ?You-look-like-a drowned-rat!? She managed to choak out. This made Alex laugh more. ? And you look any better, Siriko?? Siriko?s cerulean colored hair was soaked, and hung limp. It did give her hair a very nice sheen though. Her eyes laughed. ?So! At least I look like I just got out of the shower, not out of a water gun fight!? Dash flew up beside Siriko, and nodded. Siriko jumped onto his back, and the two sped out in front of Alex and Jason.

Jason just looked at alex. "Let's get her" they both said at the same time. Jason took out his bazooka and alex took out his gun. They both ran after her and fired. She and dash avoided each strike. "Come on guys, You'll need to do better than that" siriko said smilling as she looked back. Jason and alex fired and she got covered in water. she just looked at them and pulled out a bazooka and fired. Jason and alex jumped to avoid the hit but still got wet. "She's alot faster than we are because of dash so how are going to hit her" alex asked. "I've got an idea" jason said smilling. He pulled out his head set and put it on. "Hey zack. Where are you and your team" jason asked. "We're heading to the hanger to put away the cannon" zack said. "I need you to fire at the ground level door" jason said. "We can do that for ya" zack said.
Jason took off the head set and put it away. They came closer to the hanger door. "Hold on for a couple of seconds" jason said as he stopped near the door and watched siriko fly out. A cannon could be heard and they saw siriko fall off of dash. "I'll get you back for that jason and you to zack" siriko said as she got up. "Had to remove the advantage you had on jason and alex" zack said smilling as he brought them some towels. "Thanks for the help zack. I'll give you and your team some time off tommarow" jason said as he dried off. "And i'll be giving you both some lumps on the head later" siriko said as she gave him back the towel. "You'll have to do that after we get the upgrades" jason said as he walked to the geno breaker and got in.

• 3 weeks later...
O.O.C: The sign up for this was closed so I sent the stats to T man if any one wants to see them.

Vearen looked around the dessert. He had been looking for the demolition runners base because he wanted to see if he could start taking classes.

"It doesn't seem like it's around here. I guess we should keep looking" vearen thought as he turned his scout fox.

He started running through the dessert again. As he ran he saw a geno breaker, a lightning saix and a gun blaster going through the dessert.

"Do you think that's them shadow scout" vearen asked.

His zoid answered with a roar. Vearen nodded as the shadow scout started running towards the zoids.

As evean and the others went to the town a zoid came up on his scanners. "Hold on guys. We have company comeing" evean said as he stopped the geno breaker. The others stopped as evean got out of the geno breaker. A scout fox came up to them and stopped. The scout fox neeled down and the pilot got out. "Are you the leader of the demolition runners named evean" the pilot asked walking up to him. "Ya and how may I help you" evean asked. "I'm vearen kethree and i'd like to start takeing classes at the base if you'll alow it" vearen asked sticking out his hand. "Sure why not. It's nice to get a new student" evean said shaking vearens hand. "Who's this" siriko asked getting out of her lighting saix.
"This is vearen.He'll be takeing classes at the base now. Of coarse we'll need to finish the sign up once we get back" evean said as vearen shook hands with siriko. "We're heading into town. You could head to the base or come with us" evean said. "I guess i'll come with you guys" vearen said. Evean nodded as they got back into there zoids. They started of towards the towna again. "Just a bit of warning to you vearen. Don't eat any of suzuki's cookies. She'll chase you untill she finds you" siriko said. "Thanks for the warning" vearen said. "Darn I was hoping she wouldn't talk about that. I had hoped he would draw some of the fire" evean thought as they went though the dessert.

O.O.C. Ummm........I'm back! But I like EVEAN. Not Jason. But I don't know who's who because I've been gone for awhile.

Suzuki sat down on the sofa while eatting a cookie. She opened a little blue book she brought with her.

" Dear Diary,
Today was fun. I kicked but with the team in a water balloon fight. I got closer with, well, you know who ^_^;. But Nitsu's back. I missed her so much. She's my, well, I think she is, my best friend. Sorry, but I gotta go. So short, I know you wanted more. But sorry.

Love, Suzuki"

She got up and put her diary on the sofa and walked away. Just then Nitsu walked in and saw the little blue book and picked it up. She opened it. It had some nonsense, but had some usefull info on Talim. So she took it. She saw the last entry.

" Thanks. Your my friend too." She walked off with the diary.

Vearen and the others headed into town. He didn't ask why he was there but he figured he would find out later. They parked outside of the town and got out of there zoids.

"So what are we here for guys" vearen asked looking around.

"We're here to get some upgrades for the others" evean said.

Vearen just nodded as they walked to a zoid shop.

"So do you have those upgrades I asked for" evean asked.

"Ya they're all ready loaded onto the red gustav out back. You can use it to transport the upgrades as long as you bring it back" the clerk said.

Evean just nodded as he payed for the upgrades. They started heading out then went to the back of the store. They found a red gustav waiting.

"I'll drive it back to the base" vearen said walking to the cockpit.

"Are you sure. What about your scout fox" siriko asked.

"It can pilot it's self so it'll just follow us" vearen said getting into the gustav.

He started it up as the others went back to there zoids. He started back into the dessert with the others following.

After a couple of minutes they came into the base to find the others waiting. Vearen parked the gustav and opened the back. Evean got out and walked to the back of it to started unloding the upgrades. "O.k guys here are you upgrades" evean said passing them out. Once every one got there upgrades evean saw vearen lookinng at the zoids. "What's wrong vearen" evean asked walking up to him. "I herd this place was big but I didn't think it was this big. You can probaply fit over two hundred zoids in here" vearen said looking at a iron kong. "The last time I checked there was about three hundred and fifty zoids in here and half of them are mine" evean said smilling. Vearen just nodded as he continued to look around. "I herd there are some class teams. Is there one your going to assign me to" vearen asked. "There is a team haveing problems choosing a leader. I'll have you lead the team" evean said as he walked down a hall. "I don't think i'm the leader type of persion. I think i'm more of a follower" vearen said running to catch up.
"Don't worry about it. You seem to have good skills so they should listen" evean said as he stopped infront of a room. Inside the room was a small conference room for the teams. In side the room there were four students fighting over who would be the team leader. "kathy, mick, emily, fred settle down. We have a new student and he's joining your team" evean said. Only fred and kathy stopped but mick and emily were still fighting. "If you don't stop fighting you're haveing a two hour class with suzuki tommarow" evean yelled. Mick and emily shut up and sat down. "Why'd you use suzuki to get them to shut up" vearen asked. "She can be mean when you get her ticked off" evean said. "Ya and you'ld know more than any of us" fred said under his breath. "I herd that fred. But as I said before vearen is joining your team as leader because you four couldn't agree. I hope you'll treat him with respect and if you don't you'll all have classes while i'm gone for the tournament" evean said. The students nodded as evean left.

Suzuki walked down the hall to the conference room. For some reason she didn't feel good. She was about to walk in when she ran into someone. She stood there looking over him as he lay on the ground.

"Who's this." She said bending down in his face.

"I'm Vearen. Nice to meet you." He said with his hand out.

Suzuki helped him up. After he got up he walked away to look around. The students were there talking to each other about the new guy. Suzuki walked over to Evean.

"Hi Evean!" She said with a sly grin.

"Um....Hi." He said backing up.

"Say Evean, when am I ging to get a class? I'm tired of watching you, not that your bad your very skilled, but when can I?" She asked with her bottom lip down.

"Um......You see that new guy......Well......He's the new leader." Evean replied.

Just then he was smack dab on the ground with Suzuki on top of him.

"I'll stop sitting on you back if you let me have a team, or even a training sesion with a team. If not, I hope you like the gruond." She said smiling.

"All right! You can have a training sesion every Friday-Sunday! At noon!" He said as she got off his back.

The kids looked horrified. They had nothing to do those days.

"AAAAHHHHAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" They all screemed and ran.

"What's their problem?" Suzuki asked, "oh well." She went over and kissed him on the cheek and walked out.

"Y-y-your w-wellcome." He said falling on the sofa.

Evean turned around and looked at the ceiling as vearen came in. "Does she always do that" vearen asked looking down at him. "It all depends on her mood" evean said as he got up. "Just to let you know you'll be facing team fire phinox tommarow which is led by a kid named zack and suzuki will be helping you" evean said. "Why will she be helping us" vearen asked getting nervose. "Zack's team is a group of six and your team is a group of five" evean said as he got up and headed to the door. Vearen nodded as he walked up to him. "So do you like her" vearen asked smilling. "Haven't you been told not to look into things you shouldn't" evean asked glairing at him.
"Yes but I just like to look into things" vearen said. "I'm turning your class into a battle royal now" evean said going through the door. Vearen's mouth dropped. "Your turning it into a battle free for all now" vearen asked running up to him. "Yes. do you have a problem with that" evean asked. "Yes. She'll trample us into dust. Especially with those up grades you got her" vearen said. "Welcome to my world vearen. Best of luck to you guys tommarow. You'll need it to survive againt her" evean said smilling as he ran down the hall. Vearen ran after him trying to get him to change his mind.

Suzuki walked to her Sniper. She just relized(sp?) something next to her zoid. It was her diary. She ran and picked it up. She fliped through the pages. Most were ripped out. All of which was about Talim. Suzuki was horrified! She was so mad that her screem could be heard all over the building. Evean & Vearen heard her.

"Hurry! Run to the kitchen!" Evean yelled as he grabed Vearen.

"Why!?" He asked.

"She won't reck anything in there! She loves to cook so she loves every object in there!" Evean said now in the kitchen.

Evean turned a dial on his watch and a screen opened up with tracy on it. "What did you do now evean" tracy asked looking around. "I didn't do any thing this time. Where's the teams staying at the base" evean asked. "Most of them bailed out once suzuki started screaming" tracy said. "And what about max, kate, jake and sara" evean asked. "They were training some of the students and they're still out. I'll warn them" tracy said. "O.k then. Get alen, siriko, nitsu and angle to gather the students then bring them into the tunnels" evean said. Tracy nodded as the screen turned off. "What tunnels are you talking about" vearen asked. "When the second wing to the base was built I had some emergancy tunnels built. I go in there to hide from suzuki some times" evean said turning a dial on his watch. A hole opened up and they went in.
"So this is where you hide" siriko said walking up to them. "So what will we do about suzuki" vearen asked. "Try not to get in her way. The last guy who missed with her stuff and got caught had there arm broken" evean said as the hole closed. "So who's going to try and calm her down" nitsu asked walking up to them with a bunch of students behind her. They all looked at evean. "Why me. Why can't nitsu do it" evean asked backing away. "She seems to like you evean" vearen said smilling. "If you keep that up i'm turning it into a one on one battle" evean said pointing at vearen. Vearen shut up and backed away into the group. "I guess i'll go but next time nitsu's going" evean said as a door opened above them. Evean climbed a ladder and started looking for suzuki.

Suzuki sat in a chair in the controll room looking at the camra files.

"Who could have done this!? That info. was very secret!" She was just about to see who took it when the power went out."AAAHHHAAAHHH!!!!"

"Found her," Evean said walking in, "hey, whats wrong?"

"DID YOU DO IT!!??" Szuki yelled at Evean.

"Did what?" Evean asked in the dark.

"Never mind. I know you wouldn't." She said.

"So what happened?" He said making his way through the dark, but triped.

"I know you wouldn't so forget it." She said as she triped over him.

Just then the lights came back on. Evean got up and then helped Suzuki up.

"Tell me what happened. 'Cause you scared everyone here." he said grabing her arm.

"Well, someone stoll something from that had important info. in it about someone." She replied.

"Oh, well lets go cool you down." Evean said taking her for a walk outside.

Evean and suzuki left the base as he herd the others come out from hiding in the tunnels. "If some one tries to make a joke about this they're in for some trouble" evean thought looking back at the base. Then thought about ways to help suzuki. "So what was stolen. If you don't want to tell me you don't have to" evean said preparing to run if needed. She just looked at him so he was relived when she didn't hit him. "Some information about people I know was stolen from my diary" suzuki said looking down. "Well I don't think any one in the base would of stolen it" evean said. "Ya they know better than that and if they don't they're going to find out why" suzuki said. "No one has herd from talim since he escaped so he could of stolen it" evean said. "Ya but who knows if he did" suzuki said. "The only people who are allowed in the base are the students and teams who don't have enough money to by a base" evean said. "O.k but what if some one came in as one of the teams then found the diary" suzuki asked.
"Well the cameras would of recorded some thing unless they were tampered with" evean said. "I viewed the recordings but the power went out before I could look" suzuki said. "Well there is a second set of cameras that aren't connected with the normale system and has a seperate power sourse so those cameras wouldn't be afected" evean said. "I guess we could go look at those ones" suzuki said as they headed back. Evean took out his head set and put it on. "Has any one left the base yet" evean asked as he ran to catch up. "No ones left since you guys came back" tracy said. "O.k then. Go through the people there and see if you can find some one who's not supposed to be there" evean said. "I'll tell the rest of the team and we'll see if we can find them" tracy said as he the cannel turned off.

Vearen was with the other students and the teams that had come in after suzuki had calmed down. He looked around and saw tracy and the others going through the group.

"What are you looking for tracy" vearen asked walking up to him.

"Some one stole some information fron suzuki and evean told me to find them" tracy said.

"they're going to get it aren't they" vearen said smilling.

"Knowing suzuki they'll learn a new diffenition of pain" tracy said.

Vearen nodded as he went through the group. Even though he had only gotten there awhile ago it seemed like he knew most of the people there. As he looked around he saw four people talking to each other as they moved away from the group. He followe them as they went to the zoids.

"Did you get the information from the girl's diary" one of them asked.

The one he was talking to nodded and took out a envelope.

"Good. From what I heard the girl we stole this from can be very dangerouse" another one said.

"Well it seems like you guys will find out soon enough to see if that's true" vearen said as tackled the one with the envelope.

"Hey guys. They're over here" vearen said jumping on the guys back.

The guy vearen was on tossed the envelope to the others as they ran. Two of them ran to some of eveans raynos and the other ran to a zabit. They took off as evean and suzuki came into the base.

"Hey guys. The crooks already took off. I'm going after they" vearen said as he ran to a claudis.

"Not with out me kid. I'm going to show them why they shouldn't mess with my stuff" suzuki said as she got into a storm sworder.

Evean ran to a raynos and got in. Once they were set they flew off.

Guest Skyechild91
Siriko followed, and said," You guys will need ground cover."

Vearen asked Suzuki," Why won't she fly? I have a feeling..."

Suzuki said, in a whisper," Well, her parents were killed in a plane crash. She doesn't usually talk about it, so don't say anything about it."

Siriko got into her Saix, and Dash hooked up. "Ready, Split? Lets go!"

OOC: Tag, nobody in general!^^

Evean, suzuki and vearen flew after the people who stole the information from suzuki. "Which on has it" suzuki asked. "It's one of the raynos pilots" vearen said. Suzuki nodded as she flew on ahead. Evean looked down to see siriko running on ahead. Evean looked on a head to see one of the raynos turning around to fight him. "I guess i'll take that one" evean said smilling. "O.k then. I guess I got the zabit" vearen said as he flew on ahead. The raynos activated it jets and chardged at evean as it fired. Evean flew up to avoid the shots then dived bomb. He went through his memory to remember it's weak point. He started fireing near the wing. The shots hit and it went down. "There's some thing to remember. Never use my own zoids against me. I'll know there weakness" evean smilling as he activated a program that would lock the cockpit so the pilot couldn't escape. Once the program was set he flew after the others.

Suzuki flew on. She put him in target range. And fired a following missle. He tried to escape. But to late, he was falling to the ground. He shot out of the cockpit and parashooted down. But so did Suzuki. She put on autopilet and followed him. They landed, but he ran.

"Sorry bub." She said as she jumped on him.

He sat there shaking. She turned him over and punched him in the face. He was nocked out cold. Evean, Vearen, and Siriko came up to her. Suzuki tried to grab the paper, but Evean grabed it before her.

"What did he take?" He asked as he started to open it but Suzuki grabed it.

"Thats for me to know and you to findout." She smilled and they all left to go back to the base. But not before the tied up the guy and took him to the poilce. Suzuki rode with Evean back to the base.

O.O.C: She's talking about siriko.

Evean and the others went back to the base. Evean set the zoids that were used onto auto pilot. He looked at suzuki to make sure she was all right.

"You do know we've still got one of them at the base you can pound" evean said smiling.

Suzuki just nodded. Evean looked forward as the base came into view.

"If you don't want to tell me what was stolen from you that's fine and i've assigned you as a teacher" evean said as they entered the base.

Suzuki just looked at him and smiled. They got out of the zoids and vearen went to his team. Evean just smiled as he and suzuki got out of the geno breaker. Zacks team came walking up to them but stayed a good distance away from suzuki.

"Hopefully vearen has told you about your classes tomorrow" evean said.

The students groaned a bit but nodded.

"Well, i've decided that suzuki would be your guys permanent teacher starting tomorrow and it's still a free for all battle" evean said smilling.

The students hung there heads down thinking about what kind of training suzuki would put them through. Evean just walked away to leave suzuki to her new students.

O.O.C. sorry. got cunfussed for a sec. I deleted it. I think.

"Don't worry guy's, I'll go easy on you." Suzuki said with a weery smile.

The kids looked at her and one asked,

"Do you fell all right?" He asked.

"Actully, no. But Today will be a short lesson. Today's lesson will be on zoid parts. Lets say your out there on your own, and suddenly, your zoid breaks down with a short. I'm going to teach you how to repair your zoid. But first lets see how you do on a test about zoid parts." She said giving them the test.

"A test already!?" a girl whined.

"It's easy don't worry. It's just to see how much you know." Suzuki said.

30 min. later.......................................

"Lets see how you did," Suzuki grabed the tests,"O.K......A.......D-.......C+.........and F........You guys did your best. So how 'bout you guy's wash up for dinner."

"We'er done!?" a girl asked surprised.

"Yes. For today that is." Suzuki said going up the stairs to the kitchen.

She started to make dinner when she was interupted(sp?) by Evean.

"Need help?" He asked.

"Sure." She smiled at him and they cooking together.

Evean started cutting up some meat for dinner. As he started cooking the meat the others came in.

"So what are you making to day guys" angel asked walking in.

"I'm making burgers and as for what suzuki's making who knows" evean said smiling.

Suzuki just hit him the shoulder. Evean looked back to see the rest of the team and the class team leaders coming into to. He noticed that alex and tracy were following siriko in. If they started fighting evean wouldn't know who to place bets on.

"So what do you guys want on your burgers" evean asked.

They all told him as vearen came walking up to him. Vearen started getting things out for the burgers.

"So how was your first class with suzuki" evean asked looking at vearen.

"She just gave us a basic test today so it wasn't to bad. So why is it that you made her a teacher" vearen asked looking at him.

"For one she wanted to started teaching and the second reason is that i'll be giving the zoids tune ups for the tournaments" evean said.

"Are you sure that's the only reason evean" vearen asked smiling.

"Didn't I tell you not to look into these things" evean asked blushing.

Vearen just started laughing under his breath as he left.

Suzuki heard him and threw a spoon at his head.

"Ow! Sorry!" He said rubbing his head.

"Sorry. I was waiting for you turn around and hit in the face." Suzuki said turning on the T.V. in the kitchen.

"She's the devil. I swear." Tracy told Vearen in a whisper.

Luckly, she didn't hear them. They were watching a zoid battle when all of a sudden, the battle got cut off and a shadowy figure showed up on the screen. No one had a clue of who it was. That is until he spoke. He voice was very familure(sp?).

Evean just shook his head. He had hoped that they wouldn't hear from him until the tournament. He looked to the screen as talim appeared.

"What is it that you want now talim" evean asked.

"Just to wish you guys luck and hope you don't get beaten in the first round of the tournament" talim said smiling.

"Did you set another bomb in one of the wail kings or in the base" suzuki asked as she glared at talim.

"Why would I do some thing like that again. Last time evean managed to bail out all of your zoids before the wail king blew up and if I did wouldn't the bomb of gone off by now" talim said glairing back.

"So what is it that you want really want then" nitsu asked stepping into view.

"I'm surprised to see you back so soon but back to the point i'm calling evean, suzuki and nitsu to a battle" talim said.

Evean had to think about what was talim asked. The zoids had all ready gotten there upgrades in and were reloaded but evean didn't know if talim would try some thing while they were gone. He looked around to see tracy and the others all ready placing bets.

"What is it with you guys and placing bets on us and how do you know we'll fight him" evean asked.

"We know that if talim ever came by and challenged you again you'd fight him. You wouldn't let some one like him annoy you and not do any thing" vearen said as he started placing bets.

"I some times hate it when you guys are right. Well put the place into a lock down once we've left and make sure we get some of that money" evean said as he got up.

Suzuki and nitsu got up and followed as they placed some bets them self's. Evean just shook his head.

"And suzuki i've herd that some one tried to steal some of your stuff. From what i've been told you still have one of them in the base some where locked away. Of coarse if I had any thing to do with it you'd have to find out. I'll see you guys on the battle field" talim said before the screen turned off.

Suzuki just stood there for a couple of seconds then started running to the hanger. Evean and nitsu ran after her as the others headed to the command center.

Suzuki ran to the room the guy was being held. She kicked the door open. The guy damn near pissed his pants. She walked over to him and grabbed his coller.

"How do you know Talim!" She said right in his face.

"W-wh-who's he!?" He asked nervesly.

The team was watching her work.

"So, do think she'll kill him, or handycap him for life?" Tracy asked.

"I say handycap." Vearen said.

The rest of the team said kill him.

"I don't know anything about leader Talim and hi----Oops!" The guy stamered.

Suzuki knocked him onto the floor.

"That was very important info.!"She screemed and threw him agenst the wall.

"Yeah. He's dead." Nitsu said.

"Where is he!? Where's his hide out!!" She screemed even higher.

"Why should I tell you? You can't do anything!" He said laughing.

"Oh bad."Evean said.

"Wrong, ANSWER!!!!" She picked him up and threw him across the room. He was knocked out.

"What a woman," Evean replied, Nitsu nugged his side, "what!Iwas just---!"

"Come on sweetheart, lets go battle Talim now." Suzuki said grabbing his hand. He turn bright red.

"Give me a break!" Nitsu said following.

Evean and the others ran through the hall way. He looked back to see the other students and teams had found tracy and were placing bets.

"Does every body in this building gamble" evean asked hime self as he turned back around.

They came to the henger and went to there zoids. Evean got into the geno breaker as the others got into there zoids. They left the base one they got a location from talim for the battle. As they left the doors closed behind them. As they went into the dessert evean opened a channel to the camand center to see every one was in there watching.

"So who has the highest bets" evean asked.

"So far every one's betting on suzuki to beet talim" tracy said smilling.

"And what about me and nitsu" evean asked.

"Not to many people have bet on nitsu and the only people that have bet on you are vearens and zacks teams" tracy said.

"They're just trying to get out of there classes with suzuki tommarrow" evean said trying to find vearen.

"Well guys i'll not to let you down" suzuki said smilling.

The people in the base cheered her on. Evean just shook his head. He was wondering if they'd do that every time they would go into battle.