OtakuBoards

Zoids: Masters Tournament

T man

Guest Skyechild91
Siriko said to Alex when he caught up," Hey, race yah!" Split took off. Alex laughed. "HEy! No fair! Youve got a Lighting Saix! Thats cheating!" Sirko slowed down. She tureed around, making a sharp turn. She and Alex raced bac to the baase. Siriko won, of course. They got out of their zoids, laughing. Dash came down besides Siriko. They walked down the hall, Siriko taunting playfully at Alex. "Your zoid is sooo slow, Alex!" Alex pretended to get md. "You cheated!" Siriko laughed, and they raced downt he hall. Siriko stopped all of a sudden, Alex ramming into her. "OW!" Siriko ran into the kitchen, knocking Nitsu over. "NITSU!" SHe hugged Nitsu hard. "NITSUNITSU!!!!!! I missed you!"

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Evean walked into the camand center to see how the students fighting angel would do. "So who's seems to be winning" evean asked. "The battle hasn't started yet. They were given a chance to hid and I think they'll need that chance" tracy said. "O.k then. Can you start recording there fight because i'll want to review it later" evean said as he left. Tracy nodded and started the recording sytems. Evean walked down the hallay untill he herd siriko yelling about some thing in the kitchen. He walked in and saw sirkio hugging nitsu. Nistu saw him and didn't say any thing. "Hey nitsu. It's good to see you again" evean said.
"Um not to seem rude but who's she" alex asked. "She was one of the ones fighting the death stinger with us. It's also because of her organoid flash that I have a geno breaker now" evean said. "I'm sorry if you were worried about me and that I didn't tell you why I left" nitsu said once she pried siriko off. "It's o.k nitsu. I figured that you would need some time to your self and that was the reason you left" evean said. "Thanks for not being mad" nitsu said. Evean nodded. "I don't get that mad at any one apart of my team. If you need a room i'll get you one" evean said. Nitsu nodded and sat down on a table and started talking to suzuka.

Nitsu gobbled down the soup.

"Well! You should stay for dinner if your that hungery for my food!" Suzuki laughed.

Nitsu smilled. "Sorry. I'm just really hungery" Nitsu said.

"Here. Have a cookie." Evean said giving her a chocolatechip cookie.

"Is that my cookie Evean?" Said a dark shadowy figure behind him.

"N-n-n-no!" Evean said shaking.

"okay!" Suzuki smilled.

"Same old Suzuki." Nitsu laughed.

[size=1][color=ff66cc][i]Angel piloted the Liger Zero carefully and cautiously around the places. She came near the pathway towards the second arena. She thought it was safe and so she ran, but then a Raynos dropped a bomb on her. She jumped back and looked up. It then started to shoot at her. She dodged eat bullet and then jumped on top of a boulder. When it came near, she raised her Hellfire Missile Launchers and targeted the Raynos that raised itself high above the clouds. She let loose two missiles and watched it fly. Then from out of nowhere, a Zaber Fang tackled her and she fell off of the boulder.

Liger Zero shook his head and looked to the Zaber Fang. It roared. Liger Zero stood up and jumped high into the air, then it jumped down and jumped onto its back and bit down hard, using its Dracula's Kiss.

The sensory unit found another Zaber Fang and a Gun Sniper coming nearby. The Liger Zero raised out its concealed blades and charged them up. Then it rotated forward and shot out an energy blast towards the two zoids. The Zaber Fang was able to dodge it, but the energy blasted the Gun Sniper. It took out one of the 80mm Cannons.

Liger Zero let go of its grip and saw that the Zaber Fang was paralyzed. It couldn't move. Angel saw a screen appear, as did the others.[/i]

"Angel-2, Runners-0. Zaber Fang 2 and Raynos 1 are unable to fight. If the Liger Zero gets hit, I will call a score. Resume battle." [i]Tracy explained.[/i]
"Well, you heard Trace. Let's resume the game." [i]Angel said mischeviously.[/i]

[i]While the others were distracted, she ran off and used her Optical Stealth Camoflauge. It not only made her invisible, it made her be invisible from the infrared and 3D radars.

Liger Zero crept up behind about 5 meters from the remaining Zaber Fang and shot out a cannon shell from its Dual Impact Cannon.

The Zaber Fang turned, but it jumped too late. It was hit in the side. It was paralyzed as well.[/i]

"That's 3 down and 5 to go." [i]Angel had told Liger Zero and Mirage.[/i][/size][/color]

"So how have you been these days?" Evean asked. Alex and Siriko had gone to work on there zoids while Nitsu continued eating and talked with Evean and Suzuki.

"It's OK..." Nitsu stated putting down the clean bowl. "I'v really missed you guys, thats for sure." She smiled at them both and stretched out her hand and gently grabbed the piece of paper that she had placed earlier back into her pocket.

Suzuki and Evean smiled back. Suzuki suddenly leaped to her feet. "SO! Are you ready to join back up? Were going to enter this terniment and fight that Talim guy again!"

Nitsu looked down into the empty bowl. "It would be really great to join up with you guys again.... but...." She looked. Her eyes were firm and filled with determination. "I can't stay with you guys. I can't really explain it... but I just can't... sorry..."

Evean put his hand on Nitsu's sholder. "Its OK" He smiled down to her. "Im sure that whatever it is, it's a good reason! But... won't you stay with us for a day or so?"

"Yeah! Please Nitsu! You could meet all the new kids! And we could hang out again! Please!!!!" Suzuki yelled out.

Nitsu clamped her hand around the folded paper in her jacket pocket. "Yeah... I guess a day or two couldn't hurt. Could give me some time to fix up my stomach too!"

"Grar!" Flash roared with glee.

Guest Skyechild91
Siriko jocked around with Alex as they polished their Zoids. " Your just jealous that I have a Lighting Saix, and you dont!" Alex laughed, and looked at her in mock hurt. "I am not! My zoid is just as good!" Siriko took the bucket of wax from Dash, and took a handful. She lunged at Alex, who backed up, hands in front of him. "HEY! No wax, please!" siriko grinned, then rubbed the wax in his hair. Alex dodged a way, hand to his haior. "HEY!" This time his indignant look was real. He suddenly grabbed a handful of wax, and grabbed Siriko, smearing it into her hair. Siriko giggled, smearing more wax down the front of his shirt. She then gave him an indignant look, touching her greasy hair. "HEY! I just washed my hair to-" Before she could finish her sentance, Dash and Alex caught her with fistfulls of wax. Dash said, happy," Grar!" Alex and Siriko tried to get more wax in each others hair, and on their clothes. Sirirko busted up laughign, and knocked Alex over, snearing wax on him. She went limp, laughing so hard it was hard to move. Dash cocked his head, laughing as well. Alex and Siriko lay in a pile on the floor, laughing.

[size=1][color=ff66cc][i]Angel looked around for the last remaining zoids. She put on her sensory unit and looked for the 3 Gunsnipers, Raynos, and Bearfighter. They didn't appear on the Terrain Radar. She switched to the infrared. She caught sight of 2 GunSnipers together.

Smirking, Angel led the Liger Zero to the Gunsnipers. Once she was near, she saw how...."trained" they were. They were standing without any caution. Liger Zero turned on his Ionization Field and put off his Optical Stealth Camoflauge.

The GunSnipers saw this and started to shoot at Liger. But the bullets didn't even touch him. Liger Zero charged towards the GunSniper on the left and its right paw turned a bright white light and he lifted his large, hardended alloy paw and swiped the stomach of the GunSniper, leaving a huge gash.

Angel smiled and then turned to the GunSniper of the right. A screen popped in his pilot area.[/i]

"Top of the morning to ya, Eddie. What's the matter? Running away? HAHAHAHAHA! Please. Liger Zero and Mirage will track you down in no time. As for the other GunSniper that's out there. I'll find him too. In the meantime, I want to have some fun."

[i]The screen left and the GunSniper couldn't see the LigerZero anywhere. No footprints were shown. She was using AD Scrubbers. The GunSniper grew cautious. When it heard a twig snap, it turned that way and started to shoot with everything it got. It was soon out of ammo. This was what Angel wanted.

When the dust cleared, the Liger Zero's Omni-directional A230mm Laser Vulcan Gun was right in frot of the GunSniper. It tried to back away, but it only fell down. Liger Zero blew a powerful blast to the GunSniper and it pierced the armor of the leg. It wasn't able to move.[/i]

"Guess what? 5 down, 2 to go. Let's go find the Bear Fighter and GunSniper."
"Grahr!"
"I knew you'd agree. Come on, Mirage."

[i]The Liger Zero put down its Ionization Field and started to search for the GunSniper and Bear Fighter. A glimpse of a running Bear Fighter. She then caught another glimpse of a running GunSniper. Bear Fighter last, GunSniper first.[/size][/color][/i]

Evean ledt nitsu and suzuka to talk. "I should probaply start working on the zoids. I have today and tommarow to work on them before the begining of the tournament" evean thought as he walked down the hall. As he walked into the hanger he saw siriko and alex laughing on the floor. As he started walking to the stair case a student with a water gun and a bag over his shoulder went by. "Hey you got any water baloons in that bag" evean asked. "Ya evean. Why do you ask" the student asked. "Can you give me two" evean asked. The student nodded and gave him some."Here you'll probaply need this" the student said giveing a water gun with a pack to evean before he left.
Evean slung the pack over his shoulder as he got a better view of alex and siriko. "Hey alex, siriko up here" evean said. They both got up and looked at him. "Bombs away" evean said tossing the water baloons at them. The baloons hit them in the face. They just looked at each other. "Get him" they both said grabing the wax as they started chasing evean up the stairs. "Come on guys. You'll need to be faster than that to get me" evean said shooting them in the face. He started running down the hall with them following.

Guest Skyechild91
OCC: ::giggles:: Demon?

IC: Siriko ducked as Evean shot another blast of water at her. She flung the wax at him, and it slid down his shirt. Evean paused and looked at his shirt indignantly. Sirio and Alex ran into him, and the three of them fell over in a pile, laughing. Dash caught up witht them, laughing as best as an orgonoid could. Siriko grinned down at Evean, and smeared the rest of the wax into his hair, receiving anpother look. Alex was laughing so hard that his body shook. Siriko pulled herself up, still laughing. She leaned against the wall, laughing really hard, as the other two untangled themselves and got up.

Once Alex was untangled tangled he saw Nitsu , Flash , & Suzuka comeing down the hall. Alex ran to his room & and picked up three gigantic squirt guns. He handed one to Siriko & Evean. "Hey Nitsu, Flash, & Suzuka are coming down the hall. On the count of three we get them." said Alex. "1..2..3.. charge." All three of them blasted them with water. "Hay" Nitsu & Suzuka all yelled at once. Alex , Siriko, & Evean all fell down laughing uncontrolable. Nitsu & Suzuka both charged them. The three of them screamed & ran down the hall past flash & dash. The two orgianoids just looked at them all & cooked there heads then growled a little .

[size=1][color=ff66cc][i]The last Gun Sniper was smart. It was standing right behind two large trees. It shot out at Liger Zero who seemed to not even touch the ground. It ran towards the Gun Sniper but it was too high. So, it used the Strike Laser Claw.[/i]

"Alright. Strike Laser Claw!" [i]Angel shouted.[/i]

[i]Liger Zero struck his claw under the rock where the Gun Sniper was standing on and it started to break. When the Gun Sniper came down it started to shoot out. The pilot inside was screaming.

When the Gun Sniper came down, its mortar pods were shut down, but the Sniper Tail was still in use. The pilot turned backwards and started to shoot at Liger Zero. Luckily, he moved quickly. He dodged as he quickly ran towards the Gun Sniper. It opened its mouth and it started to charge up. Once it was near, it bit down on the tail and blasted the tail and paralyzed it to move.[/i]

"Dracula's Kiss!" [i]Angel yelled.[/i]
"Noooo!" [i]came a scream from the pilot.[/i]
"That's 6 down. Bear Fighter's last. Let's go find that Bear Fighter."
"Grarh!"

[i]Angel led the Liger Zero to go look for the Bear Fighter. It was in plain sight waiting for Liger Zero. Angel smirked and spoke to the pilot.[/i]

"Sup, Spikes?" [i]She greeted.[/i]
"Hey. What's up? Ready for a nice beating?" [i]came the reply from the pilot.[/i]
"You wish." [i]Angel said.[/i]

[i]She left the screen and the Bear Fighter looked for her. She was gone once again. He smirked and found her laying on top of a rock. He shot at her with his Six-Shot Mortar Launchers. Not one touched her. She would dodge them.

The Liger Zero ran towards him and slid underneath and shot out at him with its Rocket Pods. It went through the armor and disabled him to use his mortars. She went to the other side and used its Strike Laser Claw. It went through the armor and paralyzed him.[/i]

"Wow. That was quick. Not even a battle. Man, we need even tougher pilots. Good job though." [i]Angel said to Spikes.[/i]

[i]She walked back to the base.

Once inside the garage, she could hear laughter. Mirage came down as well. She saw wax all over the floor and knew Siriko and Alex were fooling around. She then went inside and walked to the stair case. The laughter grew louder and louder and she saw that more wax was dropped. Even pieces of balloon were on the floor. Then.......slap![/i]

"Oh...my...GOD! What the hell? You guys did not just put wax on my favorite shirt." [i]Angel started to shout.[/i]

[i]Alex and Siriko came out as well as Evaen. They saw her and Siriko gasped. Evaen and Alex started to chuckle. Angel looked to them.[/i]

"Oh, you think that's funny? You think that's funny?" [i]Angel questioned them.[/i]
"No...*ahem* No." [i]Evaen tried to speak without stifled laughs.[/i]
"Well...I think you think this is funny. So. Try this on for some laughter."

[i]Angel reached into her bag and took out a launcher that had water balloons filled with whip cream, melted peanut butter, water, and liquid wax. It also held at least half of a gallon of water. She stood up and looked to them smirking.

Alex and Evaen looked to each other. They started to run. Siriko giggled. Angel smiled to her.[/i]

"Let's give them a taste of girl power." [i]Angel said to Siriko.[/i]

[i]Siriko nodded and followed Angel. She found the two boys and shot two balloons toward them. One hit the wall, but one hit the back of Alex. He looked to his back and Evaen laughed at him as he came out in the open. She shot another one and it hit him on his chest. Whip cream dripping down. She then ran up the stairs and stayed out of sight.

The boys came up and looked around for her. She dropped two water balloons filled with wax. It hit the two of them on the head. They were surprised. Angle and Siriko came out and Angel was smirking.[/i]

"How does it feel now, boys? To be beaten on the field and off? It felt good to me." [i]Angel said as she walked away.[/i]
"Yeah. Well, turn around." [i]Evaen said to her.[/i]

[i]Angel turned and her face met with a handful of wax. She stood there wiping it off. She glared at Evaen and grabbed a handful of wax as well and wiped it all over his hair and face.[/i][/size][/color]

OOC: SuzukI. It's an I! Not A! Suzuki, not Suzuka.

Evean ran harder then them.

"Why you running so fast!" They asked.

"You don't know Suzuki like me! She'll WHO!" Evean slipped on some of the wax.

Suzuki was close. She saw him and jumped right on him.

"RUN! I'LL BE FINE! AAAAHHHH!!!!!!" They ran around the corner.

"Oh stop moving. I won't hurt you." She said smilling.

Evean turned his head. Her whole head was wet. Hair an all. In some way, He thought she looked..........pretty................

"What!? Is there something on my face!?" She said franticly.

"No. You look pre......I mean fine." Evean said blushing.

"I do? But I'm wet." She said sliding off him on the floor.

"You look good wet." He said still blushing.

They looked away. Both blushing. They looked back at each other. Evean slid his hand on hers. Suzuki turned bright red. They got up, still holding hands, and walked away together.

"I hope Evean's all right!" Alex said still running.

"I hope so too." Siriko said panting.

"I think it's best to move right now" evean said getting up. "Why do you say that" suzuki asked. "For one alex and siriko are comeing down the hall, reason two is that angel has joined this and three is that there are some students who are some where in the building doing this too" evan said. "Realy. I didn't see any students playing around" suzuki said. "That's because we're behind you" a student said from behind them. Suzuki and evean turned to see ten students aiming there water guns and some whater baloon bazukas at them."It's time to beat it" evean said as they started running. They saw alex and siriko in the hallway and ran past them. "What are you guys running from" siriko yelled. "Look behind you and find out" suzuki said looking back to see alex already running.
Siriko looked back and got hit in the face with five water baloons before she started running. "So how are going to get them" alex asked. "I've thought some of the students would try a water fight so I bought some stuff if we decided to join in evean said as they ran to his room. Once in his room he opened a closeset and started handing out water guns and water baloon bazukas. "There all ready loaded so we can go out there and get them" evean said smilling. The others noddded as they left the room. They found the students at the end of the hallway. "Hey guys. Over here" suzuki said smilling. The students looked at them then started running. "Get them" alex said as they started chasing. "This'll be alot to clean up" siriko said. "Oh well. At least we'll have some fun" evean said as he fired at the students.

"ready?" Nitsu whispered to Flash.

"Grrr"

"What? Ofcourse this is a good idea! what can go wrong?"

"Grar..."

"stop worrying... 1... 2... 3!"

Nitsu and Flash busted out of a vent in the cealing right above Evean, Suzuki, and the Students. Nitsu was standing on Flash's back with two huge water guns and refills strapped to a bandana on her forehead. Flash had refills on her head as well, along with some strapped around the organoids chest.

"Say Hello to my little Friends!" Nitsu yelled blasting the students with water.

"Who the hell is that?!" One of the students exclaimed as he was sprayed with water.

"Good Question!" Another yelled as he slipped and fell on his butt.

Nitsu turned and gave the piece sign to Evean and Suzuki. Her dark green shades reflected from the water giving it a sparkling look. "I thought you two love birds might need some help!"

[size=1][color=ff66cc][i]Angel smiled at the sight of Nitsu. It was long since she had seen her with the Demolition Runners. She picked her launcher up and started to shoot the balloons at some students. They were quickly hit. She walked up to Nitsu.[/i]

"Don't even give me a hint that you're here? Oh, I see how it is." [i]Angel said as she threw a water balloon right in someone's face.[/i]
"What? Oh. I'm sorry. You weren't here when I came. So, hey. Long time.....partner." [i]Nitsu said as the two did their handshake.[/i]
"That's what I thought. Let's get these kids and make them clean this mess up." [i]Angel said as she smiled.[/i]

[i]Angel turned and shot out a dozen balloons filled with different liquids and hit 10 out of 12 students. She started to laugh, which was rare. This was probably the 2nd or 3rd time she's laughed after her family died and Nitsu left.

Evaen looked to her smiled knowing that she was happy...for once in her life.[/i][/size][/color]

"O.k guys. How about we have a little game here" evean said. "And what do we get if we win" a student named zack asked. "If you guys win you don't have classes tommarow and the day after" evean said. The students got into a hudle and started talking. As evean tried to listen he thought he herd a beeping sound. "O.k then we have a deal" zack said. "What do we get if we win" siriko asked. "I'll pay for any up grades that you want to your zoids" evean said. The others just looked at him then smilled. As the groups seperated to get in position eveans head set started beeping.
"Ya tracy what can I do for you" evean asked putting the head set on. "Well evean it seems the students called in reinforcments to fight you guys" tracy said. Evean just slapped his head. "Um guys we've got problems" evean said "What is it evean" siriko asked as she got on flashes back. "It seems like the students called in the others into this little war" evean said. The others mouths just droped open. "We're dead" alex said. "Well if we're going down we'll take some out with us" evean said smilling.

"I have a plan Evean" Alex said. " First I'll find the kids & tease them so they they'll chase me. I'll lead them into the student wing. You & Siriko will be in the vents. When I get there you pick me up into the vents. When they get there we'll ambush them. You & Siriko can bombard them with water ballons from the bazkoos & I'll snipe them out. So what do you think of my plan you two." "I think it is crazy Alex" Evean said. "Well I don't see you coming up with a plan"said Alex. "Let's just try it " Siriko said. "OH & here Flash I made a squirt gun that you ca use" said Alex. Flash growled & took the squirt gun. "Ok you get going & I'll be there soon" said Alex. Alex ran towards the kids meeting place. He started squirting all of them. He ran away & half of them chased him. When he got to the wing of the students room Evean & Sirko picked him up. The students looked around woundering about where Alex went. "Know" they heard somebody yell. Evean & Siriko bombared them with there bazkoos while Alex & Flash started squirting them. They all heared foot steps & yells from the other students. Evean, Flash, Siriko, & Alex stopped what they were doing & ran into a hall. They opened a vent & they jumped in it. "Well what do you think?"asked Alex They did'nt answear.They all crawled back to the hallway they were just in.

"Wait!" Siriko said stopping.

"What?" Alex asked.

"Wheres Suzuki!?" She asked looking at Evean.

"I don't know. And don't look at me that way!" Evean replied.

Just then they saw Suzuki with 2 bazukas, 2 water pistals, and 2 belts with water balloons on them. She was wearing a tank top (white *snikers*) a bandana, camo. pants, and black army boots.

"I guess she really wants to win." Alex said.

A first time student walked right in front of her without him knowing. She smirked widely.

"Take this!" She said shooting him in the face with 3 balloons.

"I guess I'm out." He said dripping wet.

"Yyeepp!" She said smilling.

She then ran off.

"Man!" The guy whinned, "I got shot by a babe!"

[size=1][color=ff66cc][i]Angel smirked at the sight of Suzuki with all the equipment. That gave her an idea. She walked to Mirage and left.

Evaen and the others started to look around for her. She was right behind Evaen. She was equiped with rocket launchers for everyone, self refilling water guns, protected water balloon baskets filled with water balloons, and her own weapon- Mirage X. Mirage was equiped with many weapons. In the palm of her claws were water guns, in her mouth was a long range water gun, as well as at her sides. Her tail was a catapult for water balloons. In her back were water balloons.[/i]

"Boo. Hey Evaen. Need help?" [i]Angel asked.[/i]
"What?" [i]Evaen turned and saw the equipment. His grin turned big. She smirked as he called for the others. They were given each their own equipment.[/i] "Thanks. Oh, what's with Mirage?"
"You mean Mirage X? She's our Weapon X. She'll help gather all the remaining students to an enclosed large area and keep them there. Then, four or five of us will be above them and then we'll dump a large bucket of water on top of them. How's that sound for an exitting win?" [i]Angel explained to Evaen.[/i]
"I think it's one of the best plans I've heard. Hey! Listen up, all those who have Organoids, get the kids to the small training room. And have five of you get there before anyone else with a large bucket. Angel and I will have the water. Alright, let's go!" [i]Evaen said.[/i]

[i]Evaen and Angel gathered the large amount of remaining water balloons. They ran to the secret entrances to the small training room and found the other five there. They nodded as Angel dumped 1/3 of the water balloons into a bucket, then she popped another third into another bucket and she kept the last third alone. Then she looked up and saw a Raynos. It was the last fifth. It came down and got the bucket of water and bucket of balloons. Then it was added with water into its bomb drop.

While the 7 were preparing, the organoids and the others were getting the kids to the small training room. Mirage was doing quite well. She got a lot of the kids to follow. Soon, they were gathered and pinned in. Angel gave the signal and the Raynos dropped everything on them. Another organoid came in with a couple dozen of the other kids and the back up plan was dropped. All the kids were done and wet. It was over or was it?[/size][/color][/i]

"Now let's see if we got every body" evean said as he started counting the students. "So did we get all the students in the building" nitsu asked. "Mostly but zack and his team aren't here. They must of hid from us" evean said. "Then we'll just go and get them" angel said as she and mirage left. As evean recounted the students he herd a rigging sound. A student took out a cell phone and talked on it. She then talked to the others and they left. "Should we be worried about that" siriko asked but before evean could answer they herd some thing comeing.
When they turned around they saw a cannon comeing. "I was wondering where those copys went" evean said. "You had one of those being made and you didn't tell us" nitsu said looking at him. "Ya, we found the extra copys of evean water ballon cannon and got it made" zack said who was at the controls. "Now say you prayers" zack said smilling. "Scatter guys" evean said as zack started fieing. Zacks team started fireing to. "Is there a way to turn it off" alex asked as he fired at the students that weren't on the cannon. "There is a way but one of us needs to get close enough" evean said.

"I'll go in, just tell me what to do." said Alex. "Ok heres what you need to do. First get behind it, then you need to pry losse a container in the back." Evean said. "Ok I got it." said Alex He started to run down a hallway. He opened a vent shaft. "Hay guys over me when I come out behind them. Rember to distract them." said Alex. He went in to the shaft & crawled to the vent behind the students. The other started firing at the students. All the students except two advanced towards the others. He was about to pry losse the container when the other students came back. They all were about to shot him when Angel & mirage came in & shot the students. "Hay Alex get rid of that thing while I hold off the students" yelled Angel. Alex started prying losse the container. "Ok I got it off" yelled Alex. Everybody started to charge the kids. All the kids ran off. "Lets corner them" evry body yelled at ounce. Alex & Evean partnered up & went after the students. Siriko & Vash went down a left hallway. Suzuki , Angel, & Mirage went down a right hallway.

• 4 weeks later...
Evean and alex ran down the hall way chasing the students. "Come on zack. Why are you running? You said you'ld beat us" evean said as he fired. "We figured we would beat you. We just hadn't figured where angel and mirage had gotten to" zack said as he fired back. They continued running down the hall but zack and his friends were pulling ahead. "Keep after them alex. I'm going a different way" evean said as he pushed a button on his watch. A door leading into the emergancy tunnels opened and he jumped in.
He started running down the hall. "They should be above me about now" evean thought as another door opened. He jumped though it and landed infront of zack and his team. The others cornered them from the other halls. "Comence fire guys" evean said smilling. They all started fireing at zack and his friends untill they were drenched. "I guess you guys have class tomarow" evean said smilling. "And we get our upgrades" the others cheered. "I'll buy your guys upgrades after we clean this place up" evean said as he left.

Guest Skyechild91
OOC; Hey, has anyone else noticed how bad G pilot?s and T mans typing is? Must be related? ::wink::

IC: Siriko high-fived Alex. ?Alright! Up grades!? She winked at Alex. ?Race you to the hanger.? She took off, Dash and Alex on her heels. [I] Alright! Split is so totally gonna be the best! [/I] She spun around one of the corners, glancing back at Alex. Dash swung his tail around, knocking both to the floor. He sped off towards the hanger, his version of laughter ringing on their ears. Siriko yelled,? Cheater!? She laughed, and she tried to untangle herself from Alex.

OOC: Anyone notice that everyone knows who likes who except the person who are being liked?

OOC: No one likes Nitsu :bawl: hehe

IC: Nitsu had decided to stop playing around. As much as she loved to be around everyone and meeting all the new people she wanted to be away from the noise for a while. She and Flash made their way up stair to where the main control area was. Where the team planned battle strategies and stored data, ect.
Nitsu took a seat behind the computer and turned it on. She came up to the spot that asked for the past word.

"C-O-O-K-I-E-S" She typed in. The password was except. Nitsu smiled, glad that they hadn't changed the password. She went to the serch area and typed in Talim. A large amount of data that the team had gathered on him was there. Nitsu and Flash began to read every bit of it.

[size=1][color=ff66cc][B]OOC:[/B] Who likes who? Well, I can't write my post right now. I'll edit and write later. Sorry if this is spam.
-----------------------------------

[i]Angel ran with Suzuki not knowing where she was going. She looked around and felt her phone vibrate.[/i][/size][/color]