OtakuBoards

PoisonTongue For Mod!

RPCrazy

Before anyone else can take credit for this baby, I'd like you all to know...

[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=489874[/IMG]

I did it! I made it! And I'm damn proud of it!!! -beams- Inspired by my buddy, of course, PoisonTongue.

EDIT: Crap, I just realized I posted this in the wrong place. Sorry Syk! I meant for this to go in Art&Design... >_<;;

[color=teal]Okay, it's been moved. If you ever realize you made a mistake, PM me and I'll help you out. -Syk3[/color]

Guest Heart's Mind
I don't know who PoisonTongue is, but it's done nicely. The pinkish color kinda goes off though. It ruins it a little. I suggest you use another color for that.

[size=1] *rolls eyes* You don't have to go around insulting PoisonTongue.

The avatar is pretty cool-looking to me. XP I still haven't learned to use my Animation Shop. The text "PoisonTongue for Moderator" looks a bit..er...corny to me with the blue and red lining. Corny isn't the correct word to describe it, but it doesn't look great in my opinion.[/size]

ô_o?????

I'm not "obssesed with an avi," thank you very much. Well, I dunno...I'm having fun creating something for a friend. If you call that an "obsession," then yes. I'm very obsessed.

The only thing I'm taking seriously is the fact I think PT should be a moderator. Despite the fact he can be harsh sometimes (I admit this, and have told him myself on numerous occations), Alex has a very good head on his shoulders and would be good in the position. -nods-

[color=666666][size=1][i]How about Meteora forMod you know that would be good. Yeah I think so. Well anways thats a good avi or banner or whatever it is. The animation is awsome. You did a good job. Oh and think about me for mod. Yeah, that would be nice.[/color][/size][/i]

I'm surprised poisontongue isn't posting here, hmm. I think I need to address the fact that you should not be discussing here whether or not you want pt for mod. Critique the artwork, first of all, and at the most make a small side note about it.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Syk3 [/i]
[B]I'm surprised poisontongue isn't posting here, hmm. I think I need to address the fact that you should not be discussing here whether or not you want pt for mod. Critique the artwork, first of all, and at the most make a small side note about it. [/B][/QUOTE]

I suppose I should lol.

The stuff looks great, Jenn. The "Complete The Set" one looks a bit funky, though...weird stretch or compression marks when the image changes. Maybe using a Cube Rotation effect would fix that distortion. Possibly a Vertical Scroll would work. Dissolve would look cool.

Sounds like Jordan is all for the action figure superhero idea. He's sending me a picture later. I've been working in Photoshop on some concept designs and such. I'll give you an update later.

• 2 weeks later...
The idea of a Modchip intrigues me, because, well, it sound so much cooler than Modship. Modchip has got a digital feel to it. That's probably why I chose the FixedSys font. The green and black just looked good together. I wasn't going for a Matrix look, but oh well. Such is popculture.

Off-Topic. Reloaded was disappointing. Very disappointing.

-cackles- I am the goddess of all that is PoisonTongue related propaganda! -cackles- Muahahahaha!!!

And for those of you who have signed up for this nifty little...committee, as your President, let me be the first to welcome you. ^_^ Please, use the blinkie as you see fit (preferably in your sig as your "banner") or PM me for the alternate blinkie which I should be able to post here at a later time.

Or you can use one of the others you've found here...your choice. ^_^