OtakuBoards

Booboo's Chibis

Booboo

No, the hand isn't backwords....I just can't draw hands XD. If you want I could draw you as a chibi, just tell me how you want it to look. Anywho, thanx for the compliment....Here is the second one. It was a request from my friend Saber Fang Jr., he is dressed in a Cubone out fit. ^.^ Tell me what you think.

Yeah! Make me into a chibi! Just design me as a black mage ^_^

And this new one is dah badassness! Hehe. Of course, he's just a small kid, but it's well done, dangit! I can't do that ^_^ WEll done!

[b]My Rating (#1):[/b] 9/10- It is da shizzle, but had one damn error!

[b]My Rating (#2):[/b] 10/10- Perfecto! Makes me happy in my retina!

[SIZE=1][COLOR=dodgerblue]Aww so cute. So very cute. I would have to say that these are the most adorable things I have ever seen! You have to draw me as a chibi! With kitty ears and a tail!

[B]First one:[/B] Very nice..I really really like the eyes, the hand isn't very noticeable ^^ I like it very much - 9/1o
[b]Second one:[/b] KAWAII! Thats the most adorable and cutest thing. I like its expression and everything about it. The idea of mixing the costume and the chibi, just so perfect together ^^ Definately deserves a 1o/1o

[b]-Kitty[/b][/COLOR] [/SIZE]

1st one: wow. thats cool. i like her. 10/10
2nd one: OH MY GORSH!!! that little guy is sooo cute that i could take him. *sntaches little man* is he not supposed to have hair? cuz where his costume isnt. . . he has just a bald skull.
if he has no hair- 9/10
if its supposed to be that way- 10/10