Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
So, during this hurricane I got bored....REALLY bored. So I went and drew two chibis. This one is of a made up character. Take a look-see and tell me what you think. I'll post the other one as soon as I scan it.
Posted
Hehe. At first it didn't load ;)

But now that I can see it, it's pretty cool. Me not being a chibi artist and have never drawn chibi in my life, I'm not really sure how it should look. My only biff about it is the hand holding the sword. Is she showing us the back of her hand or what? XD

Good, nevertheless.
Posted
No, the hand isn't backwords....I just can't draw hands XD. If you want I could draw you as a chibi, just tell me how you want it to look. Anywho, thanx for the compliment....Here is the second one. It was a request from my friend Saber Fang Jr., he is dressed in a Cubone out fit. ^.^ Tell me what you think.
Posted
Yeah! Make me into a chibi! Just design me as a black mage ^_^

And this new one is dah badassness! Hehe. Of course, he's just a small kid, but it's well done, dangit! I can't do that ^_^ WEll done!

[b]My Rating (#1):[/b] 9/10- It is da shizzle, but had one damn error!

[b]My Rating (#2):[/b] 10/10- Perfecto! Makes me happy in my retina!
Posted
Chibbiness? I want ._.

Ahem...
#1. Its soooo cute ^_^ I just love this one 10/10
#2 I luv cubone and the chibbi itself is cool too 9/10
Good job ^_~
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=dodgerblue]Aww so cute. So very cute. I would have to say that these are the most adorable things I have ever seen! You have to draw me as a chibi! With kitty ears and a tail!

[B]First one:[/B] Very nice..I really really like the eyes, the hand isn't very noticeable ^^ I like it very much - 9/1o
[b]Second one:[/b] KAWAII! Thats the most adorable and cutest thing. I like its expression and everything about it. The idea of mixing the costume and the chibi, just so perfect together ^^ Definately deserves a 1o/1o

[b]-Kitty[/b][/COLOR] [/SIZE]
Posted
1st one: wow. thats cool. i like her. 10/10
2nd one: OH MY GORSH!!! that little guy is sooo cute that i could take him. *sntaches little man* is he not supposed to have hair? cuz where his costume isnt. . . he has just a bald skull.
if he has no hair- 9/10
if its supposed to be that way- 10/10
Posted
[color=666666][size=1][i]They are so cute. I wish I had a baby that looked like them. Well anyways you did a good job on the drawings. I like the second one the best. He's posing as a Cubone. Thats so awsome.[/color][/size][/i]
Posted
DAMN THE HANDS!!!! Anywho, thanx for all the compliments. Kitty and Dragon I'll get your chibis to you once I scan them, just e-mail me your e-mail addresses and I'll send them to you. Thanx again you guys. ^.^

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...