Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=666666][size=1][i]Well here is some animated stuff I have. I got the orifginals from a website then I either slowed them down or sped them up. Now tellme what you think. Should I speed them up more or slow them down more to make these look good.[/color][/size][/i]
Posted
[color=royalblue]hmmm......I think its ok the way it is but the pictures are really bad quality. maby you should work on getting better pictures. I think that the speed is fine though.:) not much else I can say about it.[/color]
Posted
[color=darkred][size=1]I agree with Prozen the picture is very bad. But the animation is pretty smooth, I would like to now if you found those pictures at some site or did you take those yourself and put them togher?[/size][/color]
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1]Well, he said that he got them from a site, but just slowed them down or sped them up. I think that answers your guys' questions.

I have to agree with Prozen and Hack Helba. The piccy queality is bad. It's really blurry. Oh, btw, Meteora, it's not Bebi Vegeta. I'm almost 100% sure that it's regular Vegeta in DBGT.

[b]My Rating:[/b] 8.3/10[/color][/size]
Posted
[color=666666][size=1][i]Ok it could be either or. Well anyways I have better one's with better quality like this next one.Tell me what you think.[/color][/size][/i]
Posted
I have to admit, the first one I thought was Trunks because it just looked like him (and I didn't read the title...). The second one is okay, just seems like there could be more to it.
7/10
8/10
Posted
[color=666666][size=1][i]Yeah I thought the same thing too. I wish it would show more. Well here is another. Yeah I know, but I have tons of these.[/color][/size][/i]
Posted
i can't tell who the charecter's are in number 1. Number 2 it looked wierd, try making the first frame last mor than what you have it set on right now. And the third thing is just too fast which makes it hard to see what's going on.
Posted
The first one....looks like a scarecrow flapping his arms. The quality is poor, and it is too short- can't tell what it is. The animation is smooth though.

Number two....well. I don't like that short clip of the hand, but the increase of the powerball thingo is smooth. Maybe slow it down. again poor image quality.

The third one... grainy image quality, and the slides are too fast.

Sorry if my reports seem to be quite negative, but I was just being honest... I am slightly picky as well. Good try though.
Posted
[color=666666][size=1][i]I told you to tell me what you thought. So im perfectly fine with it. I'll slow down the one so you guys can see it. hanks for being honest.


Well here is another one hope this one is alright.[/color][/size][/i]
Posted
If you could slow them down, that'd be pretty cool, so that we can actually see what they're doing. And, like Baron said, the fact that you got them from a website doesn't exactly help.
If you were to make your own, I'd suggest to make them bigger. Like the size of one of the Greeting cards (probably smaller though). ^^ :blulaugh:
Well, The Brolly vs. Piccolo one was actually not that bad, so I'd give it a nine, considering the circumstances and all. The second one is...okay.
9/10
6.5/10
Posted
I think they should be slowed down a bit, and the quality of the picture is probably almost as good as it can get, but it could look better. I think it's pretty cool. Nice, ssjBrolli. PM me!
Posted
Merf!!! so fast. .. .so dizzy *sways*. . . so headache-ey. try slowin them down A LOT!!!! they are really nice just too fast. i kno i have no room to speak with my avi bein what it is.. . .all siezure-like. but slow em down and it will look killer (hahahaha. . . me and my nerdy self. you get the pun? no? well in all your motion things someone is dying. . . so i used "killer" you get know?? im such a nerd!!!)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...