Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=gray][size=1]Well havent made a banner in awhile and people are starting to think I died, but Im still here, take a look see for yourself, IM ALIVE! heh, ok well just admire and no touchy[/size][/color]

[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?postid=494272[/IMG]
Guest Magdalena
Posted
I like the gamish quality to it. Good job :)

Only thing I dont understand is why the red blotchy things are there....
Posted
The red smears in the background? I believe they are just the flames that around the Sephiroth on the right. It's a rather famous scene in terms of games heh.
Posted
[size=1][COLOR=gray]Somthing new.. yes I like it, how about you?[/COLOR] [/size]

[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?postid=494799[/IMG]
Posted
[color=royalblue]thats a pretty cool banner, thanks!:) im glad that you arnt some stupid newbie banner maker who will take like 2 pictures and the'll be cut out badly and put them on a lame backround. I really like the font you used, where did you get it?[/color]
Posted
[color=gray][size=1]The font.. hmm I got it some font site.. I think it was 1001freefonts.com somthing like that, I've had it for awhile. It took me a little while making this one.. But I found this awesome Maha pics source so I made it.[/size][/color]
Posted
stuart, you are my hero. i love all of your banners so much!! well. . . cept the sepiroth one. it doesnt look like you did it. . . thats pretty much the only way i can describe it. i can give it like an 8/10 tho! but the other one is like "WHOA!!" heehee. i love it so much. also i loves my avi that you made! yes i still have it. its great. but yes. . . i am super glad that you are still alive! i was wonderin where you have been?? well? where ya been?
~haze
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lord Prozen [/i]
[B][color=royalblue]thats a pretty cool banner, thanks!:) im glad that you arnt some stupid newbie banner maker who will take like 2 pictures and the'll be cut out badly and put them on a lame backround. I really like the font you used, where did you get it?[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] Darn, someone's figured me out. :shifty: Must elimate this leak... :silences Lord Prozen:

Really like the Maha banner. However, the quote sucks, IMO. Besides that, the background and style really fit with what Maha represents. Good job.
Posted
[color=gray][size=1]I didnt care much about the qoute, I just really liked the font. I put "Bad Kitty..." on it because my cat was beiging a real pain right then, So yeah.. lol[/size][/color]
Posted
Regardless of my tastes, the Sephiroth banner is well done. I don't like the green-eyed guys picture, but the banner is high quality. The Maha banner is good... I like. it is well done, and the background is cool. I give the banners an 8/10 and a 8.5/10. Nice job.
Posted
im an idiot. but i could have sworn it was u that made my avi. . . so stupid. i think i may have found out why i dont like ur sepiroth banner. its crowded and kinda scary. that middle picture *shudder*. . . but it is really really crowded. . .so much so that you cannot see the backgorund all that well. but the lord prozen one is still awesome!!!!!
Posted
[color=gray][size=1]The person who made your avatar that would be [b]Dan Rugh[/b], (I remebered your request thread) Ehh.. I cant come up with any ideas for banners, What do you guys wanna see?[/size][/color]
Posted
My ears were burning so I was forced to come into this thread. Oh yeah, I made that. Haha.

I like that Maha banner. He/she (never saw all of .hack//sign) always creeped me out, being all catty and all. Does it ever talk and we can actually hear it?

Make a banner with.... hmmm... someone from Fushigi Yuugi (one of my favorite anime)!
Posted
[color=gray][size=1]Well Dan I dont have a clue whatFushigi Yuugi is but I typed it in at google, I looked through some pics, picked one and made a banner. I didnt know the guys name or anything so I put what it said.. How you like it?[/size][/color]

[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?postid=496530[/IMG]
Posted
Aye. There aren't many good pictures of Emperor Hotohori out there. (You got the name right, by the way)

Yeah you did a good job. One mistake I see is that the white isn't taken out from between his hair strands and between some of the lil' red flowers. :)
Posted
[color=gray][size=1]Ehh that last one sucked.. this one too but what the hell who cares[/size][/color]

[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?postid=497748[/IMG]
Posted
Dude, thats great! I like the font, lighting, everything! you think to little of your works man. Thats a good job. What is that image from?
Posted
[color=gray][size=1]That last one was a pic of Fenix from Starcraft brood war.. I thought the pic was cool.

Anyways heres another Starcraft character [b]Zeratul[/b][/size][/color]

[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?postid=498144[/IMG]
Posted
[color=royalblue]nice banners, the fenix one is really cool but I dont like the zeratul one. it just seems to dark. with the fenix one did you do anything to the picture other then put text on it? just kinda wondering. hey why are you useing the same banner you gave me with a differnt quote on it?[/color]
Posted
[color=gray][size=1]Well this one was a request for Stun Gun Milly, she had asked me for through a pm.. She gave me the picture but I added the qoute, The full qoute is "I wasnt kissing him, I was just telling his lips a secert!!" but I couldnt fit it all... Hope you like it[/size][/color]

[IMG]http://hack_helba.250free.com/cute_avatar.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?postid=498776[/IMG]
Posted
Sorry I can't comment on all your banners ^^,but I really love the banner you made me and the avatar!!I like the fading affect you did to show the text,the text it's self it really cute and goes really well with the pic I like how the letters are up and down and the quote is really great and goes really well with the pic!The color of the text is really nice and goes nicely with the girl and the guy.Also the pic has really great quality and looks really great!!I really love the avatar,it looks really cute,I also like the fading affect you did to the avatar to match the banner,and it looks really great,and I like that you added a border it makes it look altogether!Overall you did a really nice job,I hope to see more!!
Guest Magdalena
Posted
I would just like to remind you that a picture and some text isn't always a banner. Everyone and their mother's dog can do that. I really like the "I'm just telling his lips a secret" one though, you integrated the text and the stock well.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...