OtakuBoards

Incubus!!

Rockstar Haruko

[COLOR=seagreen]I was looking through all the threads and I noticed that there were no threads on Incubus. I am a HUGE fan of this band. I listen to their music all of the time. They are my all time favorite!! And I am in love with Brandon Boyd and DJ Kilmore. (sighs) I have two of their CDs: Make Yourself and Morning View and I am now trying to get their other ones. My aunt has their S.C.I.E.N.C.E. CD and I think it sounds really good. So what does everyone else think of this band? If anyone's heard their other CDs, what is your opinion on them?[/COLOR]

I have [i]SCIENCE[/i]. I don't like it as much as they're latest ones ([i]Make Yourself[/i] and [i]Morning View[/i]). I like the more mellow-ness of those two. [i]SCIENCE[/i], in my opinion, isn't as well executed. Incubus does what they do now better. The other CDs are [i]Fungus Amongus[/i] and [i]Enjoy Incubus![/i].

[color=hotpink][size=1]I really enjoy everything of theirs I have ever heard. I have Make Yourself and Morning View. I have no idea who exactly they belong to actually....

Eh, well, I really like "Privilege" and "Pardon Me." And pretty much any other song I've heard by them.

Brandon Boyd is uber sexy![/color][/size]

O, I used to like 'em...I still do, but not as much, I guess I got into other stuff. My cousin though is a fanatic, she cried when someone told her Brandon Boyd was gay...He is really pretty, but sheezus O_o Anyway, one of my nicest t-shirts is an Incubus one ^_^ They're cool.

[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue]I have only heard one song from Incubus, it was 'Make Yourself' I have a music video for Inuyasha with that song. It is pretty good... but it isn't the best. I'll probably hear other songs from them around sometime.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by anatema [/i]
[B]O, I used to like 'em...I still do, but not as much, I guess I got into other stuff. My cousin though is a fanatic, she cried when someone told her Brandon Boyd was gay...He is really pretty, but sheezus O_o Anyway, one of my nicest t-shirts is an Incubus one ^_^ They're cool. [/B][/QUOTE]

Brandon Boyd is gay!!! Nooooooo!! Wait. That's not true. Someone just said that right? Right? Please???

[color=royalblue]I'm sure I have seen Incubus threads here and there, but I don't mind posting my opinion again. They are a pretty good band, not the best but they do produce quality stuff. I recall 'Drive' being my favourite but I'm sure if I listened to 'Morning View' and 'Make Yourself' on a more regular basis to what I do now then I would find a better track to get into. 'Drive' sticks in my head the amount of times I've heard it on T.V, etc. I find there latest music something easy to get into, not too heavy just something I enjoy to relax to. Also I usually get told to play them by Chris (Zidane) whenever he comes over.
Anyway not my favourite, but still they have potential in my eyes.[/color]