Rockstar Haruko Posted October 3, 2003 Posted October 3, 2003 [COLOR=seagreen]I was looking through all the threads and I noticed that there were no threads on Incubus. I am a HUGE fan of this band. I listen to their music all of the time. They are my all time favorite!! And I am in love with Brandon Boyd and DJ Kilmore. (sighs) I have two of their CDs: Make Yourself and Morning View and I am now trying to get their other ones. My aunt has their S.C.I.E.N.C.E. CD and I think it sounds really good. So what does everyone else think of this band? If anyone's heard their other CDs, what is your opinion on them?[/COLOR]
Dan Rugh Posted October 3, 2003 Posted October 3, 2003 I have [i]SCIENCE[/i]. I don't like it as much as they're latest ones ([i]Make Yourself[/i] and [i]Morning View[/i]). I like the more mellow-ness of those two. [i]SCIENCE[/i], in my opinion, isn't as well executed. Incubus does what they do now better. The other CDs are [i]Fungus Amongus[/i] and [i]Enjoy Incubus![/i].
Queen Asuka Posted October 3, 2003 Posted October 3, 2003 [color=hotpink][size=1]I really enjoy everything of theirs I have ever heard. I have Make Yourself and Morning View. I have no idea who exactly they belong to actually.... Eh, well, I really like "Privilege" and "Pardon Me." And pretty much any other song I've heard by them. Brandon Boyd is uber sexy![/color][/size]
Xyandar Posted October 4, 2003 Posted October 4, 2003 I used to like Incubus but I got out of them. Im more into the harder rock and stuff. They are an alright band though.
future girl Posted October 4, 2003 Posted October 4, 2003 O, I used to like 'em...I still do, but not as much, I guess I got into other stuff. My cousin though is a fanatic, she cried when someone told her Brandon Boyd was gay...He is really pretty, but sheezus O_o Anyway, one of my nicest t-shirts is an Incubus one ^_^ They're cool.
Ares Posted October 4, 2003 Posted October 4, 2003 I think Incubus is pretty good. They're not great, but they manage. I like only a few of their songs. They are kind of weird.
Fyxe Posted October 4, 2003 Posted October 4, 2003 [SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue]I have only heard one song from Incubus, it was 'Make Yourself' I have a music video for Inuyasha with that song. It is pretty good... but it isn't the best. I'll probably hear other songs from them around sometime.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Epid3mic Posted October 4, 2003 Posted October 4, 2003 SCIENCE owns Make Yourself and Morning View, it was the most incubus-y out of the three. I love Incubus, but their harder stuff just plain outrules their newer music. Gladly, they are saying they are going to go back to their roots...
Rockstar Haruko Posted October 6, 2003 Author Posted October 6, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by anatema [/i] [B]O, I used to like 'em...I still do, but not as much, I guess I got into other stuff. My cousin though is a fanatic, she cried when someone told her Brandon Boyd was gay...He is really pretty, but sheezus O_o Anyway, one of my nicest t-shirts is an Incubus one ^_^ They're cool. [/B][/QUOTE] Brandon Boyd is gay!!! Nooooooo!! Wait. That's not true. Someone just said that right? Right? Please???
BigCajones Posted October 6, 2003 Posted October 6, 2003 [color=royalblue]I'm sure I have seen Incubus threads here and there, but I don't mind posting my opinion again. They are a pretty good band, not the best but they do produce quality stuff. I recall 'Drive' being my favourite but I'm sure if I listened to 'Morning View' and 'Make Yourself' on a more regular basis to what I do now then I would find a better track to get into. 'Drive' sticks in my head the amount of times I've heard it on T.V, etc. I find there latest music something easy to get into, not too heavy just something I enjoy to relax to. Also I usually get told to play them by Chris (Zidane) whenever he comes over. Anyway not my favourite, but still they have potential in my eyes.[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now