Dagger Posted October 3, 2003 Posted October 3, 2003 I wanted to make a banner that showed all three of Sephiroth's incarnations--in FFVII, Kingdom Hearts, and now, Advent Children. I think I like it, although I wish I could've found a better screenshot from KH.... there just wasn't much to choose from. ~Dagger~
Guest Magdalena Posted October 7, 2003 Posted October 7, 2003 Just three pictures. That's not a banner.
Dagger Posted October 7, 2003 Author Posted October 7, 2003 Heh, sorry. I'm new to the whole banner-making process, so just putting those together was a rather big accomplishment for me. I know it's not hugely dazzling or creative.... but I did put effort into it. I wouldn't have posted it if I hadn't. ~Dagger~
Shippo Posted October 11, 2003 Posted October 11, 2003 [color=darkblue] Hey, thats not that bad^_^. Pretty neat. All i think you should put on is some text. it lookes too plain without it, but it still looks really good. BTW, what program are you using? [/color]
Pagan Posted October 11, 2003 Posted October 11, 2003 Cool banner. It is very neat how you captured three different sides of the same character. Maybe you can make me a banner someday. I'm a huge FFF (Final Fantasy Fan). I like Cloud a little bit more then Sephiroth but thats just me.
Blindchild02 Posted October 11, 2003 Posted October 11, 2003 hm, looks alrite i like the pic in the middle the best...
terra Posted October 11, 2003 Posted October 11, 2003 Oh, I didn't notice you had a thread for this. I did notice the banner, though. Mostly because the avatar is so freaky. :p Anyway, I like it, even though it's very simple. I think it was a good idea, and well-executed. And the Milton quote is very appropriate (although I guess that's not really part of the banner, it's just in your sig ... but yeah).
Boo Posted October 11, 2003 Posted October 11, 2003 What program you use? Cause if you only have paint, thats great ^_~ Text would be a good touch on it.
Dagger Posted October 11, 2003 Author Posted October 11, 2003 I was originally planning on putting the Milton quote in the banner itself.... I suppose I just never got around to it. The image would definitely look better with some text, and I'll be sure to add it soon. I'm using Photoshop Elements, or some variation thereof. I first got the program around a month ago; it came free with my mom's new digital camera. So I'm still in the process of figuring a few things out. ^__^;; ~Dagger~
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now