OtakuBoards

Star Fox 64...

Break

[COLOR=indigo][SIZE=1]Hey, have any of you guys got Star Fox 64 (Lylat Wars)? I have and it is brilliant, I just wanted to know, have you guys got the Landmaster in Multi-Player, and how do I get it? [/SIZE] [/COLOR]

Dude, that's like one of the oldest games on that system. It was my second game, but to answer your question you have to get a medal on can't think of the name now but the last planet. To get it you have to have 200 points and have everyone alive. This might be pretty hard so my suggestions are on Macbeth (planet on left side when you use landmaster) kill all the wing men and hit all the switches so you go to area 11? After that just beat the level and fight star wolf. Your wing men will do nothing to make this battle easier, but what they do is make it harder. Just beat them and Andross and you should get it. Now the hard part is getting the little men in the battle mode. I'm not sure what to do but I heard you have get all the medals in expert and normal mode. It is extremly hard. I haven't even gotton all of them in normal mode. If you need any help fighting star wolf ask me.

[SIZE=1]Yeah, that Star Wolf battle is a b1tch!! I do need help doing it because they are always hard and they can use shield thingies. And, to get a medal, you keep your wingmen alive? Well, you can't get a medal on Venom2, but you can on Venom1 (The one after Bolse Defence Station) You can get a medal, and you don't fight starwolf on that one.[/SIZE]

Well, if you can get the medal in Venom1 than go ahead, IT IS VERY HARD, if not impossible. I have never gottan the medal that way the enimes are too fast and the boses don't give you enough points. I will give you some tips.

1. When the battle starts skip all their talking (they don't have anything good to say anyways) and get controll of your Arwing, after that turn around and look at the radar to see what direction their coming from (can't remember but I think it's the bottem right). After that point the plane upward and start shooting and hopefully you will hit them.
2.Don't use bombs or lock on brust shots they do not affect.
3. When their on your tail do a loop, it's the only way to dodge them (or a u-turn).
4. When your wing men ask for help HELP THEM, it does you no good if they die in the battle. Star Wolf's laser's will turn them into sherads.
5. Try as hard as you can to start this battle with Hyper Lasers (twin blue).

If you kill them fast enough they will each give you 51 points, when you fight Andross he can give you 6 points for each eye and 11 points for the head, this racks up to a total of 227 points, Happy Hunting! Have you beat them before? If you haven't you get the true ending.

Guest Pikeon
I LOVE STARFOX 64
theres a 6.
6. If you beat that Star wolf and his gang a lot of times
The first 5 tips are useless xcept for the help one.
But After you beat Andross and the part where you have to Follow his father to the exit Here is one tip.
1. NEVER USE YOUR BOOST TO CATCH UP YOU MIGHT GO THE WRONG WAY.
2. IF U GO THROUGH ALL OF THE POssible COURSES/ways to get to the final boss then u will be able to get the veichles you want.
Secret parts. NEVER LET THE FALCON DIE OR NO SECRETS WILL WORK
The startting place.
1. First save the falcon most likely to work if you give the enemy's a lock. When you get to the part with the 7 arch rocks. GO UNDER ALL OF THEM. YOu will go to a different boss.
defeat him and go to the hard course.
OK I DONT HAVE THE TIME TO GIVE AL THE PLACES. SECRETS.
So PM ME

Guest Pikeon
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Yeah, that Star Wolf battle is a b1tch!! I do need help doing it because they are always hard and they can use shield thingies. And, to get a medal, you keep your wingmen alive? Well, you can't get a medal on Venom2, but you can on Venom1 (The one after Bolse Defence Station) You can get a medal, and you don't fight starwolf on that one.[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]
About the shied thing. Just keep shooting.
eventually the shields will wear off.

• 3 weeks later...
Star fox 64 is sweet i saw my friend beat the fake andross. When you fight the fake andross I found out something funny when andross trise to suck you up you shoot a bomb in his mouth what happens is so funny his eyes go red and steam comes out of his ears and when you are in battle mode if you have land master go to the pyrimed place clime up a pyrimed you will go inside it you can shoot out but the others cant shoot in and sorry i used to now how to get land master but i forgot:flaming: :flaming: :flaming:

[QUOTE]Origanlly posted by DeathKnight:
Get all medals and beat the game in hard mode.... landmaster is yours....[/QUOTE]

I got a feeling you wheren't listing to what I had to say. All you have to do is get a medal in Venom. If you want to use the small men in battle mode you do that. (Nearly Impossible)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]ahh, I remember when I first got the game, I was hooked for a while.... [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Do you still like it?

And news flash:
My 5 year old bro beat me!
He is 1st now, I am second with 865 hits; he got 923! I was amazed![/SIZE]

I love StarFox64 ^_^ one of the more memorable titles on the system. Pretty easy to beat it, though I LOVE games like this =P Don't remember anything about it, been too long since I have had my Nintendo64(lent it to my bro's friend. . . huge mistake. . yet to get it back, and after weeks of begging, yelling, screaming, threatening . . oh well. . guess I could just break in and steal it).

I have everything beat(all difficulties, and all medals), and gotten all the multiplayer secrets.

~~Note though: The BEST way to play is with everyone playing the same vehicle. . If not, you get overmatched very easily. Of course, I am sure they did that on purpose, but Ship > Tank > Running . . . I can kill anyone with the ship, it is just too unfair to even TRY to go against the ship with the tank or on foot. They are way too slow, and have no where near the power that the ship does. Only way to be even close, is if the ship isn't allowed to get any specials, and the other mode gets to start off with both. Find out the hard way if you don't believe me though ^_^~~

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i]
[B]

[SIZE=1]Do you still like it?

And news flash:
My 5 year old bro beat me!
He is 1st now, I am second with 865 hits; he got 923! I was amazed![/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

That's nothing. I have a friend whose high score is over 1000!

I looked it up on [url]www.nintendo.com[/url] and here's what it said:
You get the Tank when you get a Medal on Venom Two. You get the Rocket Launcher when you get a Medal on Venom Two in Expert Mode.