OtakuBoards

things have changed

Guest Trotenks

Guest Trotenks
wow i cant belive how many new members have joined since i was gone. Its amazing but things here have changed alot. It's a whole different crowd. People from 2.0 arent here or they are but have new names. Its amaizing were there any "wars" when i was gone or spam atacks? Jus' wondering

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Trotenks [/i]
[B]wow i cant belive how many new members have joined since i was gone. Its amazing but things here have changed alot. It's a whole different crowd. People from 2.0 arent here or they are but have new names. Its amaizing were there any "wars" when i was gone or spam atacks? Jus' wondering [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=royalblue][b][size=1]Quite a few people from 2.0 are still here, but most are under new names.

And yes, we've been growing very nicely lately...it's good to see some new faces here. New Otaku fans are always welcome :)[/b][/size][/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Trotenks [/i]
[B]wow i cant belive how many new members have joined since i was gone. Its amazing but things here have changed alot. It's a whole different crowd. People from 2.0 arent here or they are but have new names. Its amaizing were there any "wars" when i was gone or spam atacks? Jus' wondering [/B][/QUOTE].......ya ditto to that...i dont know half these people....more like 90% of these people. but i was here from V2.0 and still have the same name.....cept i havent been coming much lately.

i think otakuboardz went through a massive change when hundreds of newbies came and signed up here, when theotaku.com was being upgraded ....before that tihngs where much quiter,but as they say "the more the merrier"...its all good to see new faces aswell as old ones:cool:

Guest Trotenks
btlol i member everyone that posted here:D bte lilhell4t i was here during the massive newbie i was here during the recca war too.

Guest Trotenks
ahh those were the good old days.*surroundings get wavy* where devon was there safer was still in training and shinji was bitcher than ever lol jk than the newbie attack that was annoying. The one jerk who didnt think he was spamming. Who is still amongst us now. You know who you are. *surroundings turn back to normal*