OtakuBoards

The daily otaku

stardust

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJ2K1 4 Life [/i]
[B][b]Rare as in not many do I have, not rare as in cool...Stardust does Sunday through Friday, and Almighty does Saturdays,..then it is still the Otaku Daily, just a different reporter one day of the week,..7 days of news still,..same name, and that way,..you're both happy,..I mean,..the guy only wants one day,..and one day less isn't gonna hurt much, is it, Stardust?
Just let him have [u]one[/u] day of [u]your[/u] newspaper
Hope this helps out the argument between the two of ya's..[/b] [/B][/QUOTE]

That is a GREAT idea...Ill be Mega Man Reporter 24/7..

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AlmightySSJ4 [/i]
[B]To **** with people caring about my paper! I don't care if peeps like the Daily Otaku more, I just want to have my own paper. So, all of you, shut the hell up! God damn! [/B][/QUOTE]

ohhhh someones maddddddd :rolleyes: :cross:

[b]Ok, I ka-wit tryinta help ppl from now on (not really)
I get my storm o the century, and you two go an carry on arguin!
Now that aint fair on [u]me[/u]!
Last idea,...Stardust, you want weekends, right?
Then just give almighty Friday? Doesn't that work?You get your weekend, the guy gets his one day, and you keep your name, and it's still daily, and the MegaMan reporter is happy...akay?
Now,..GOt w0od?![/b]

LOOK PEOPLE!I WON'T CHANGE MY PAPER AT ALL!HE CAN DO WHAT HE WANTS,BUT I AIN'T MOVIN!SO DROP IT!HE'S NOT GETTING A DAY OUTTA MY PAPER,I'LL TELL YA THAT!I'VE BEEN RUNNIN THIS PAPER THING TO LONG TO BE PUT DOWN BY THE LIKES OF HIM!!:flaming:

Why can't you address me as one of your former employees? * [I]Yes, folks, it's true. When AlmightySSJ4 was known as DOAR mmvboy1530, the DOAR stood for Daily Otaku Anime Reporter. Just another reminder from the great brain of AlmightySSJ4. Now, back to the show.[/I] *

[b]So why don'tcha let him be a reporter then? Instead of the 'presenter'? By reporter, I mean like Frote...and if that ain't good enough, we might as well have two newspapers,...double the info, twice the fun, and hal the complaints...now plz somebody close the topic, or atleast quit the arguing,..all I was tryinta do was find a solution, not make things worse![/b]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJ2K1 4 Life [/i]
[B][b]So why don'tcha let him be a reporter then? Instead of the 'presenter'? By reporter, I mean like Frote...and if that ain't good enough, we might as well have two newspapers,...double the info, twice the fun, and hal the complaints...now plz somebody close the topic, or atleast quit the arguing,..all I was tryinta do was find a solution, not make things worse![/b] [/B][/QUOTE]

Thank you, at least one person supports me, somewhat!

ok, calm down startdust,its just a posting newspaper, nothing to get pissed about. and ssj4, you just need to lay off before someone comes around and kicks you in your fat arse.now just let her have her paper that SHE STARTED, and you go make your own paper.simple as that.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AlmightySSJ4 [/i]
[B]Y' know what? If stardust is going to be such a ****in ***** about it, screw the ****in Saturday Otaku! It is no longer operational! Finito! Fin! Finished! [/B][/QUOTE]

Thats nice.... and so is this topic...

You all can work this out on your own time, no use in arguing over such a useless topic like this.... She's not gonna change... and I don't care, and you can do your little "newspaper" all you want.... but this topic is over....

And you need to watch your mouth.... another rule you have broken, that we all break, but when refering to someone like that makes it worse....