BabyGirl Posted October 6, 2001 Posted October 6, 2001 [color=deeppink]I know that lately people have been asking about Outlaw Star avatars, so I took the liberty of making a few and they are now available if people want to use them. I guess there are still a couple that won't upload (Aisha included), but those should be available sometime or another. So if anyone wanted an Outlaw Star avatar, go ahead and check them out :D. -BG[/color]
Transtic Nerve Posted October 6, 2001 Posted October 6, 2001 I wonder if my avatars were ever uploaded.....
Guest Imsirion Posted October 6, 2001 Posted October 6, 2001 i got one right away! i was kinda hopeing for one OF the outlawstar, still i like em
lil_hell4t Posted October 6, 2001 Posted October 6, 2001 hmmm *dittos transistic nerve*...i wonder if seph ever got round to making those furiza avatars ,,owell
Sephiroth Posted October 6, 2001 Posted October 6, 2001 sorry guys, I'm working on evangelion AND dragonball for theotaku.com so I haven't had much time to deal with avatars....
BabyGirl Posted October 6, 2001 Author Posted October 6, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by outlawstar_14 [/i] [B]i got one right away! i was kinda hopeing for one OF the outlawstar, still i like em [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]The problem with making one of the XGP was that when I made it 50x50, I could no longer tell what it is. If I didn't know that the Outlaw Star was a big red ship, I would think I was looking at a red blob. That's why there isn't one :) I'll keep looking for a good picture to use, but I can almost garuntee that it won't happen...er...no I lied. I found one. I just wasn't searching in the right places :).[/color]
James Posted October 6, 2001 Posted October 6, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]I wonder if my avatars were ever uploaded..... [/B][/QUOTE] [color=royalblue][b][size=1]They weren't...but I have them on my HDD. The filenames were merely numbers...and as I told BabyGirl when I uploaded the Outlaw Star avatars, if the files are just numerical, I have no idea what to name each avatar... I can't just put up avatars with numbers, they have to be named. And I don't know the names of any of the characters/people you sent to me...but if you renamed each file as the name of the relevant character, I'd be able to upload them immediately. :) [/b][/color][/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now