OtakuBoards

A few new avatars

BabyGirl

[color=deeppink]I know that lately people have been asking about Outlaw Star avatars, so I took the liberty of making a few and they are now available if people want to use them. I guess there are still a couple that won't upload (Aisha included), but those should be available sometime or another.

So if anyone wanted an Outlaw Star avatar, go ahead and check them out :D.

-BG[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by outlawstar_14 [/i]
[B]i got one right away! i was kinda hopeing for one OF the outlawstar, still i like em [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]The problem with making one of the XGP was that when I made it 50x50, I could no longer tell what it is. If I didn't know that the Outlaw Star was a big red ship, I would think I was looking at a red blob. That's why there isn't one :)

I'll keep looking for a good picture to use, but I can almost garuntee that it won't happen...er...no I lied. I found one. I just wasn't searching in the right places :).[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]I wonder if my avatars were ever uploaded..... [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=royalblue][b][size=1]They weren't...but I have them on my HDD.

The filenames were merely numbers...and as I told BabyGirl when I uploaded the Outlaw Star avatars, if the files are just numerical, I have no idea what to name each avatar...

I can't just put up avatars with numbers, they have to be named. And I don't know the names of any of the characters/people you sent to me...but if you renamed each file as the name of the relevant character, I'd be able to upload them immediately. :)

[/b][/color][/size]