conpiracymonki Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by lil_hell4t [/i] [B]i can remeber yous AJ2K1 4 Life although back them you had a different name..suthin like aj2k1 or~ megasaiyen brolly was that it'>? [/B][/QUOTE] [b]:D Close enough,..AJ2K1 aka MegaSaiyanBrolly,..hehe big mouthful, huh? Wow,..can't b'lieve you membered..[/b]
lil_hell4t Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 you were on my gifs gang list lol:D ,its good some of my old friends are still here
Lady Saiya-jin Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 <<<--------Same name, never change..........:love:
Phantasy Freak Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 v2: HeavyMetalPappilion (i was called HMP for short)/FrenchButterfly v3:FrenchButterfly/Phantasy Freak
Warlock Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 I've been Warlock since version 1, need I say more...
Guest Majin Gohan Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 I registered in v.1 as Dark Gohan originally but changed soon after to Majin Gohan and that has stuck with me since. I would like to change my name though. I just don't know how (the register thing won't let me register a different name. if it weren't for that I would have my bro on the boards too)
Guest Tec-9 Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 v1.0 {javery3620/mysticwave(short while)} v2.0 {X-Treme/Soldja-X/Imfamous-X(EOST id)} v3.0 {Tec-9/Ruff Writa/ (back 2: )Tec-9} :D let's see.... javery3620 was banned/unbanned(justin/Shinji)... Imfamous-X was banned/unbanned(Safer/Adam).... Tec-9 was banned/unbanned(James/Adam)... Ruff Writa was Banned(james)....... thus, "4 tima"....
Dragonballzman Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 V1: Dragonballzman V2: ZF Dragonballzman (I was a Z Fighter) Exploding Dbzman Pile of blood and ripped clothes (Thats when I died and had to be revived with da Dragonballs! :D) V3: Dragonballzman (DUUUUUUUUH!)
Warlock Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragonballzman [/i] [B] V2: ZF Dragonballzman (I was a Z Fighter) Exploding Dbzman Pile of blood and ripped clothes (Thats when I died and had to be revived with da Dragonballs! :D) [/B][/QUOTE] Oh yes, I remember when you were killed. I found it quite strange. Then again, I did revive you...
Dragonballzman Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 Yes, thats when I found out that the d@mn cloning machine was broken! :mad:
Guest Voodookanaka Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 [Quote]Hey Voodoo! You were called Manga Guy in v2 as well! I remember then, you usedta have that funny lil cool guy on the corner of ya pics! :D[/Quote] lol, Ok then heres a full list I went through for V2 then: Manga Guy voodoo k *Manga Guy Vudu k InsertNamehere The Voodookanaka reallyrealrhubarb Vudukanaka *vudukanaka Voodookanaka All c'in I (V2 wouldnt let u change your name back to the previous one unless u posted in every page u did with the old name)
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tec-9 [/i][B]Ruff Writa was Banned(james)[/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=red]Hmmmm.....I see now why, you wanted the nick-name, "Many Identities" in my sig......:rolleyes:[/COLOR]
(<AA>) Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 V2-Anime Alien/Funny:cross:(a terrible time to be me.....) V3-()(still not hated yet but probably soon......)
Renee Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 People know me right? Right?! Right. I though so. ;) But! Did you know that I was Ken, Ken'sGurl, DigiQueen, Daisuke, and Shera? I'm all full of energy! *giggles stupidly* ~bounces around room~
Roxy89 Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Renee [/i] [B]People know me right? Right?! Right. I though so. ;) But! Did you know that I was Ken, Ken'sGurl, DigiQueen, Daisuke, and Shera? I'm all full of energy! *giggles stupidly* ~bounces around room~ [/B][/QUOTE][color=royalblue]I knew those were all you...:D V1-Roxy89 V2-Roxy89 V3-Roxy89:p[/color]
Sara Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Renee [/i] [B]People know me right? Right?! Right. I though so. ;) But! Did you know that I was Ken, Ken'sGurl, DigiQueen, Daisuke, and Shera? [/B][/QUOTE]Yes..... I knew that... eventually, anyway... I didn't know all of them right away, but I figured it out... [sarcasm] yea, me![/sarcasm]
Biida Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 V2: Gold_Angewomon V3: Gold_Angewomon I always have been G_A, I always will be G_A! :D
Nerdsy Posted October 8, 2001 Posted October 8, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MysticGohan [/i] [B]v1:MysticGohan v2:MysticGohan v3:MysticGohan Eh, whatever happened to Nerdsy???? [/B][/QUOTE] I'm right here. I haven't been on as much due to a combo of homework and an addiction to FF7. Pokecheats(I think that's what original Otaku was)=None. Old Otaku(v1)=Nerdsy New Otaku(v2)=Nerdsy/N-man VB Otaku(v3)=Nerdsy
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now