OtakuBoards

ny somewhat older members please read...

Dessert Shadow

Hey Voodoo! You were called Manga Guy in v2 as well! I remember then, you usedta have that funny lil cool guy on the corner of ya pics! :D

[b]v1.[/b]
--didn't exist back then--
[b]v2.[/b]
AJ2K1
MegaSaiyanBrolly
AJ2K1 aka MegaSaiyanBrolly
ZF AJ2K1 aka MegaSaiyanBrolly
No1 (no-one)
The Worm
Ultra Saiya-jin Brolly (never even posted though!Originally made this s/n for a fellow Brolly freak :) )
AJ2K1 [u]For[/u] Life
[b]v3.[/b]
AJ2K1 [u]4[/u] Life

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]a long long long time ago i was called osu_waterpolo... then people started calling me 'a@@hole' in IMs... dont know y i wasnt a pain till i made kuja... but oh well.............[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[b]Hehe,..I remember that,..I always usedta talk to you on AIM back then,..then Osu disappeared, and Kuja popped outta nowhere, and I had no idea you were him til v3 hopped along...HeHe,..I just realised something,..I have you on my buddy list from back then,..but it doesn't say you're online,..are you not signed in, or do you have many identities?[/b]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]yes i did change it... will2x and final flash were annoying me to death... along w/ others... and the warnings... so i have changed it... only 97 people are on my buddie list at the moment... i have no friends :([/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]