OtakuBoards

Digimon: Digital Disturbance

Epsilon

[size=1][color=ff66cc][i]Angel unclenched her fists and turned to Siaga. She was confident and unafraid to speak.[/i]

"Yes. This is true, Siaga. But, Nisha and I are rivals. She has the Element of Water/Ice and I have the Element of Dark Flame. Water and Fire do not mix. Therefore, she and I are rivals. As is that her digimon, Renamon, and my digimon, Ankokumon, are that of light and dark, thereof, the two are rivals as well. If Damian were to kill Nisha, then that would mean I cannot know who is the better rival. Our fight was not finished to that extent of Kaninmon was so-called destroyed by a Positive Force. And the fight, I was there because I did not want someone who did not have a chance to see the strength of the Negative Force Tamers, die. But, it is not my fault that those goody-two-shoes will fight for the good. So, therefore if I am an enemy, then you do what you must. But, be sure to make good judgement. It is not good to make a bad one. Am I correct, Damian?" [i]Angel had explained.[/i]

[i]Silence befell Damian and the others. It seemed that Angel may perhaps have convinced them that she was on their side. A thought came over Angel once again.[/i]

"Oh, and Nisha, my rival, is in the building. She believes that I am on the side of the good. Perhaps, we should let her think that. For the reason that I can see what their weaknesses are and deliver them to you." [i]Angel said slyly.[/i]
"Hmm. So, the Positive Force Tamers believe you're good? Maybe that's a good idea. You can be our spy, maybe." [i]Siaga considered.[/i]

[i]Damian was about to retaliate to that comment, when Kitsuninemon growled at him. Angel calmed her down and looked to where he stood. It seemed that shadows came near to where the others were.[/size][/color][/i]

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR=darkblue]Nisha and Taomon came from the shadows.

"Damian and Siaga?!"Nisha said stepping back.
"Angel?!Let's go!!"Nisha said.

"Yeah.Let's get outta here.Teleport Kaninmon."
"Let's go Taomon."

They both disappeared.

Damian and Siaga smirked evilly at each other.

They reappeared next to Ryoma.He gasped and fell on his backside.Nisha helped him up.

"Let's leave here."Angel suggested.
"Yeah."Ryoma agreed,brushing himself off.

Taomon took hold of Ryoma's arm and the 3 teleported away from the towers.[/COLOR]

Damian: I can not believe how incredibly stupid you are. All of you need to learn a few more things-like why it?s a bad idea to leave a battle when you?re winning-but Angel?s by far the worst.

Angel: And why would that be?

Damian: This rival bullshit is your biggest problem. First of all, I got the impression that the two of you never met before today. Second, you babbled on about how you [i]have[/i] to be rivals because light and dark are opposites. That?s just total bullshit. And last, you actually expect us to believe that you?re with us, even after you?ve admitted to being a traitor. I?m amazed that you?ve managed to survive this long. But no longer. You?ve admitted to being a traitor, so you need to be dealt with. I think we should kill Angel, but if you can?t handle that, I?ll settle for destroying her digivice. Which will it be?

[i]As Chaos was running towards to tower he was suddenly stopped by a bright flash of light in the distance. He took out his digivice to see who it was. The familiar signals of Nisha and Ryoma flashed on the screen. Chaos dashed toward the signals and stopped by his friends. They filled him in on what had happened in the tower.[/i]

Chaos: So Angel's in there by herself why don't we go in and save her. She saved our lives why can't we save her life? We don't have to be afraid.

[i]Chaos waited for a reply[/i]

[size=1][color=ff66cc][i]Angel started to chuckle. All of a sudden she started to laugh. Damian looked to her as did the others. Something was not right.[/i]

"First off, I've known Nisha quite some time. Second, I was not talking about the light and dark bullshit. Water and Fire are two different things from Light and Dark. Our digimon represent that. But, it's also because I'd like to see how they turn out. But, I would also like to say Damian was having fun until he let his prey go off and plan whatever they were to do. But, then again. Kill me, destroy my digivice. But, destroy my digivice, Kitsuninemon's mind will be ripped from it and Kaninmon will come back only to be evil. As well as that all other digimon that I have created and stored within here, they gather here. So, make a wise decision. It seems that you have made many so-called "wise" decisions on your part, Damian." [i]Angel sneered.[/i]

[i]This set Damian off. He called for SkullGreymon who came crashing through the roof. Angel was surprised he would call him. He hides behind that large skeleton digimon all the time. Siaga was not too happy by this. LadyDevimon as well. This was not a time to fight.[/i]

"Back down, Damian. We must open the gate!" [i]LadyDevimon said as she flew towards the two.[/i]
"She needs to be taught a lesson." [i]Damian had said.[/i] "SkullGreymon!"
"Hiding behind your digimon, are we now? Tsk, tsk, tsk. You know that makes you look like a fool and a wimp. It also makes you look like a weak tamer." [i]Lina sneered again.[/i]
"Grrr. SKULLGREYMON, DESTROY HER!" [i]Damian had screamed.[/i]

[i]Angel flipped her digivice and then pressed a button. A dark beam of light came forth. Angel quickly turned to Kitsuninemon and it hit her.[/i]

"Kitsuninemon digivolve to.............LadyKalimon." [i]The Dark Mega had said.[/i]

[B]OOC:[/B] I'll put up the description of her later. OK?[/size][/color]

[color=indigo]Before Ryoma could give Chaos and answer, they heard an explosion inside of the tower and all their digivices started going off. "Seems like a fight is going off!" said Ryoma as he looked up towards the tower. "I bet its Angel and Damian, or something worse...." Nisha had suggested. "That's why we should all get up their!!" Chaos said to them.[/color]

[color=indigo]Taomon grabbed Nisha and they both flew up to the tower. Ryoma looked at Ginryuumon and smiled. "Well buddy, looks like we're gonna have to go Ultimate for this one!!" he said as he took out a blue card. "Ready when you are!!" Ginryuumon said. "When did you get a blue card?!" Chaos asked. 'Heh heh, i've had it for a while now.." "And you're just now using it !!?" Chaos shouted in a bit of anger. "Well, we haven't been in that much of a danger!" Ryoma said scratching the back of his head. "YO! Are you two just gonna talk or are you gonna come up here!?" Nisha shouted to them from the tower. "Alright little miss 'always in a rush'!!" Ryoma shouted back. "DIGI-MODIFY!!! MATRIX DIGIVOLUTION ACTIVATE!!"[/color]

[color=indigo][i]Ginryuumon Matrix Digivolve to........Hisharyuumon!![/i][/color]

[color=indigo]Ryoma climbed onto Hisharyuumon's head. Hisharyuumon's long snake-like body coiled up around the tower to the top where Ryoma jumped off to meet Nisha and Taomon. "Too bad Hisharyuumon can't come inside." Nisha said. "He'll be fine, i'm sure of it." Ryoma said. "Hurry on up Chaos!!"[/color]

Siaga: What is that?

Damian: Not bad, Angel. You know more than I thought. But that won't save you. You're outnumbered, and my friends will be here soon. They're all looking for you.

Angel: I know. I've seen them.

Damian: Then you know that they're dressed up to look like me. Once they're here, you won't know which of us to go after. Not that they'll be needed. I'm sure I can handle you. By the way, we never did finish our fight. would you care to resume it? I've got the poles with me. Let's finish our little battle from the park.

[COLOR=Green][i]Chaos and Terriermon headed towards the tower after the others. Chaos looked at his digivice and noticed there were multipule signals. He remembered the others telling him about this.[/i]

"How are we suppose to find them with all of these fake signals?" Chaos asked. "Taomon can teleport us to them stupid" Ryoma responded "Oh yeah I forgot...[SIZE=1]Im not stupid.......you are[/SIZE]"

[i]The three grabbed onto Taomon and she teleported them to the room where the negitive tamers were just as Damian finished his last sentence[/i]

"Ahhhh so the whole gang is here" Damain said. "So you still up to your same old tricks" Chaos said "If you want to fight........then fight me" Chaos added as he took out his two swords and threw one to Damain "So what do ya say?" [/COLOR]

Damian: I say that I don't use swords. They kill too quickly for my taste. I like people to have time to realize that they're dieing, and to reflect on their lives. It's more fun when they're thinking about everything that they did wrong, and what they would do differently if they only had the chance. And I also learn some really good explisitives that way.

Nisha: Do you have any feelings at all?

Damian: No, actually. The first thing one learns on the streets is not to have feelings. Not to have emotions. Haveing them is a sign of weakness.

Angel: And I suppose that wanting to finish off a specific person yourself counts as a sign of weakness too?

Damian: Just stupidity. And if you save that person's life, then don't expect the person you saved him or her from to show you any mercy. As for you, Chaos, I'll accept your offer. I'll even agree to use a sword, which I am quite skilled with. I'm good with many different weapons I do have two conditions, however. One is that the Digimon must all be in their Rookie forms for the duration of our battle, ancluding mine. The other is that the others must not interfere, even if one of us is about to be killed. If you will agree to those terms, then I will fight you.

[size=1][color=ff66cc][i]Damian was going to fight the Angel and Chaos. This was a disaster. To her mind, he was one guy that she liked, but then, he wanted to kill her. This time, she was going to do this. It didn't matter. Negative or Positive, she was on someone's team and she going to figure this out.[/i]

"So you're going to fight Chaos [i]and[/i] me? Fine by me. But, I have conditions of my own." [i]Angel had said.[/i]
"What would they be?" [i]Damian asked.[/i]
"The first is you start with Chaos, then end with me. Second, call of your goons. Bringing them in makes you look even weaker than you already say you aren't. And last, be prepared for some surprises. You don't want to miss them." [i]Angel had replied slyly.[/i]

[i]She stepped back and nodded to LadyKalimon who awaited until SkullGreymon went back to his Rookie stage. Angel waited patiently for her fight to begin. It was going to be a grand fight. It was her time to decide whether she was Positive or Negative.[/size][/color][/i]

[COLOR=Green]"I......Agree" Chaos said with courage "Terriermon please go stand with Nisha. I don't want you getting hurt" Chaos asked Terriermon "I understand" Terriermon said as he jumped on to Nisha's shoulder. "So shall we?" Damain asked. "Let's get this over with"

[i]Chaos replied as he leaped through the air and came down with a slash. Damain lifted up his sword and blocked it effortlessly. Chaos then ducked down to the ground and gave a sweeping roundhouse to Damain which knocked him to the ground.[/i]

"So you do have some skill" Damain said. "Well Ryoma taught me every thing I know" Chaos replied. "Well he didn't teach you well enough"

[i]Damain said as he flipped back on to his to his feet and kicked Chaos backwards. Chaos ran over to Damain and swung his sword. Damain held up his sword and they were stuck sword to sword, eye to eye.[/i]

"I won't give up! I won't loose to the likes of you" Chaos shouted[/COLOR]

(Damian fakes loosing his balance. Chaos attacks, but Damian blocks with his aword and kicks Chaos in the chest. Damian takes Chaos's sword ant throws it to Angel, who catches it)

Damian: Let's see how well you do.

Angel: I notice you didn't kill him.

Damian: Because you're still able to fight. It's now smart to take the time to kill an opponent who can no longer fight when there is still an opponent who can. Because you can still fight, I'm going to make sure that you can't before I kill anyone.

[size=1][color=ff66cc][i]Angel smirked at the thought.[/i]

"I'm flattered you would do that. I admire your determination to get rid of me." [i]Angel had told Damian.[/i]

"Don't take it to heart, because pretty soon...it won't be beating." [i]Damian replied.[/i]

[i]Angel twirled her sword effortlessly. Damian just watched. She stopped twirling and threw the sword into the air towards Damian. He looked to the falling sword. When he looked to Angel's way, he was kicked in the stomach. Angel caught the sword and held it close to her face, as if to say, 'Your turn.'

Damian slashed at Angel, but she blocked it and the two slashed at each other with their swords. Damian was sure enough he would be able to have the upper hand, but it didn't seem that way.[/i]

"You have skill. Where'd you learn?" [i]He had asked.[/i]

"Fencing, kendo, and development. I learned my own way. I learned fencing and kendo on my own. I played that into my sword fighting. Those two, plus my tecnhnique, are incredibly difficult to learn. I am just as skilled in it as you are." [i]Angel replied.[/i]

"Are you sure?" [i]Damian grunted as he slashed at Angel.[/i]

"You tell me." [i]Came Angel's reply.[/i]

[i]Angel flipped away from Damian and she was in a Chinese fighting position. Her sword was pointing upward and behind her. Her right hand free, she faced the palm side towards Damian who was charging towards her. As soon as Damian slashed at her, Angel ducked and did a full 360 and tripped Damian with her leg. When she did, she flipped away. Damian was on the floor, but he got up quickly.[/i]

"Is that your technique? If that was, it was pathetic." [i]Damian said to her.[/i]

"You speak what your mouth will say. You think what your mind will think. But you act as though you have nothing in common with yourself. You speak, think, and act as if you are no one." [i]Angel said to him.[/i] "My technique is yet to be seen. Stick around, this will be a blast." [i]Angel replied.[/i]

[i]Smirking, she twirled her sword and held it in attack ready position.[/size][/color][/i]

Damian: (Laughs) You are so full of shit. First, you?re going on about how I can?t take care of Nisha because she?s your rival, then it?s you trying to save me from myself, then it?s fire/water and light/dark bullshit, and now it?s looking at fighting as a form of entertainment. I?m surprised that you?re still alive.

Angel: You seem to enjoy fighting quite a bit.

Damian: As usual, you?re wrong. Fighting is not something one does to have fun. People who do that never last for more then a few weeks before they start a fight that they can?t win. Fighting is something that one does only when it?s necessary. Now, if one enjoys fighting, that?s fine, as long as you don?t fight any more than you absolutely must. Of course, you?ll never understand that, just like you won?t ever understand anything else.