OtakuBoards

Digimon: Digital Disturbance

Epsilon

(Damian is looking at his digivice, tracking the others)

Damian: (Thinking) What is Nisha up to? She meets up with Ryoma, then they split. Ryoma's heading toward Angel, but Nisha's going where I told her. And there's no digivice signal there, even though I gave Alexa the digivice I took from Keith. At least now I know what Keith's up to. I stole a fake. But that doesn't matter right now. Nisha might have figured out that I didn't tell her where Angel is. (Out loud) I think Nisha's on to me. Stay alert. She may have a trick or two up her sleeve.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR=darkblue]Nisha continued to run.She checked her watch for the time and saw she still had quite a lot of time left.

"Ryoma are you with Angel?"Nisha said.
"Yes he's here with me Nisha."Angel's voice came through.
"Thank goodness.I don't have time.Ryoma,explain.I have to get to the fake Angel and bring her to the park.Bye."Nisha said.

"What fake Angel was she talking about?"Angel asked,and Ryoma started his explaination.

Nisha arrived at the location and got off.She told Kyuubimon to go and hide for a while.Nisha walked into the bar.She scanned all of the people inside and spotted someone that looked exactly like Angel.Nisha headed over.

"Angel.I need to talk to you."Nisha said to the girl.

She got up and followed Nisha outside.Nisha told her to come with her before she told "Angel" anything.

Nisha called Kyuubimon and they rode back to the park.

"Damian!I'm back.And I brought Angel."Nisha said.
"Now finish your promise.Give me back Chaos!"[/COLOR]

Damian: Very bad fake there, Alexa. Didn't I tell you that Angel considers Nisha to be her rival? Well, it doesn't matter. What did she tell you?

Alexa: She said that she needed to talk to me, then she brought me here.

Damian: You failed the test, Nisha. Alexa acted like she believed you only because she was told to. Nobody would believe that you had to come here to talk. Besides, you weren't supposed to tell her anything. I'm afraid that I can't trust you. (A gang member, Johnny, steps out from behind a tree and tackles Nisha) Back off, Johnny. (Johnny returns to his place behind the tree) Sorry about that, Nisha. Those boys don't like it when people don't do what they say they will. They'd kill you if I wasn't here, but they know that they couldn't take me and BA in a fight. So, what happens now is my choice. And I'm willing to give you a second chance. Angel's digivice will register on yours. Find her and bring her here. If you don't, then I'll kill Chaos, and you if you're here. So, what's your choice.

[color=indigo]Ryoma started to explain. "Ok, Damian's kidnapped our partner Chaos and threatens to kill him if we don't bring you to him." he started. " "Nisha went to go find a fake you and bring it back to Damian. He's crazy. Angel I just need you to come with me and I promise that you won't be in any danger." "So if I come with you, Damian will let Chaos go?" Angel asked. "I'm not sure if he'll keep that promise, but that's how it is." Ryoma said. "I don't understand what his problem is....so can you help us?"[/color]

[size=1][color=ff66cc][i]Angel stood there looking at Ryoma. She knew of her damned twin, Alexa. She knew if she went, she would be in trouble as well as lose Ankokumon and possibly Kaninmon, but if she didn't go...an innocent would be killed. It was time to take risks.[/i]

"Alright. Although you say I will not be in any danger, I believe otherwise. If I go, I risk losing Ankokumon, Kaninmon, and a part of me that makes me sane and whole. But If I do not go, your team risks losing an innocent." [i]Angel said to Ryoma. She then turned to Ankokumon.[/i] "I risk losing you and Kaninmon, but I cannot let an innocent die."
"I understand, Angel." [i]Ankokumon replied.[/i]
"Alright. I'll help you. Let me go change." [i]Angel said as she went to her room.[/i]

[i]About 2 minutes later, she came out in a small, formal-like white tank top that's over black suspenders that's connected to her black pants. She also had a red tie around her neck. As she came out, she slipped on her gloves and tightened them. She looked to Ryoma who got on GinRyuumon.

Ankokumon nodded and jumped onto the rail and waited for Angel.[/i]

"Let's go." [i]Angel had said.[/i]
[i]Ankokumon jumped off yelling.[/i] "Ankokumon, digivolve to......Karumamon."

[i]Angel walked to the rail and climbed onto it. She then jumped off and was caught by Karumamon. GinRyuumon and Ryoma were close behind, they were soon neck and neck.[/i]

"Where to, Ta...I mean Ryoma?" [i]Angel asked.[/i]
"Follow me. They're at a location." [i]Ryoma replied.[/i]

[i]Ryoma flew in front of Angel and led her to the location. As they flew past buildings and parks, Angel sat there quietly with her [URL=http://www.cbswords.com/images/samurai3000katana.jpg]katanas[/URL] on her back sheathed in an X. They soon came to the location.

As soon as they landed, Angel saw Alexa and Nisha, as well as Damian and several shadows. She knew something was happening. It was either she was going to die right there on the spot, give up her digivice, or something else.

Damian walked to Nisha's side. Angel walked with a strange look on her face. It wasn't fear and it wasn't anger. It was more of a look of knowing, surrender, and seriousness. Damian stood there and watched her walk to the Positive Tamers' sides. Alexa on the other side.[/i]

"Glad you could make it, Angel." [i]Damian said.[/i]
"Return the tamer as you have promised." [i]Angel said seriously.[/i]
"Oh, no time for fun? What happened? Did I scare you?" [i]Damian said with mock.[/i] "Fine then."

[i]Damian snapped his fingers and two of the shadows emerged and brought out Chaos. Nisha and Ryoma ran to him. Angel stood where she was.[/i]

"You've returned him. Now, let them go." [i]Angel said.[/i]
"I don't think I want to yet. I want them to stay and watch." [i]Damian replied.[/i]
"What's your problem anyways?" [i]Angel questioned Damian.[/i][/size][/color]

Damian: My problem? My problem is that you're my enemy.You showed me that when you kept me from fighting Nisha. While you may not have anything against me personally, your actions have marked you as a threat. And threats need to be eliminated. That's why you're here.

Angel: What are you going to do to me?

Damian: I'm sure you've noticed that there are others here. They're all armed. And if you try anything, they will shoot to kill.

Angel: What do you want?

Damian: I want you dead. And while I'm at it, I might as well kill Nisha, Ryoma, and Chaos, too.

Nisha: But you said-

Damian: I lied. I'm willing to let you live if you give me your digivices. If you don't, you'll die. Of course, you can try to fight, but don't forget that there's an unknown number of people around you, all armed. So, will you give me your digivices or not?

[size=1][color=ff66cc][i]Angel looked to Ankokumon and held tightly to her digivice. There was no way in hell that she was going to give it up. She looked to Damian, then to the shadows, and then to Ankokumon again. Damian wanted her dead, because of what she had done. Ankokumon teleported to her side, the armed people were about to shoot, but Damian stopped them.

Ankokumon was all Angel had and if she lost her, then there would be nothing to live for. Everyone tried to cover up the problems that Angel had, but Ankokumon was the one who tried to help her. The two had many memories together and it wasn't going to stop now. Angel looked down to Ankokumon and then she looked to Damian.[/i]

"See that bench over there?" [i]Angel said as she pointed to a bench a few yards behind Damian.[/i]
"Yeah, what about it?" [i]Damian replied.[/i]
"I would like to talk to Ankokumon there alone. Your people will know where I am as well as be able to hear some of my conversation. My conversation will not be about turning against you. It's more of a private conversation between two friends. So, do I get the privilige?" [i]Angel asked waiting.[/i]
[i]Damian thought for a moment.[/i] "If I learn you were planning to turn against me, my boys will shoot you on the spot. Understood?" [i]Damian said as he let her go.[/i]
"Not a problem. I wish nothing more than to speak to my digimon partner. Let us go Ankokumon." [i]Angel replied as she started to walk to the bench.[/i]

[i]Once there, Angel sat down as did Ankokumon. Angel flipped her digivice around in her hand as she looked down to it. Ankokumon could feel the suspense. Something wasn't right.[/i]

"What's the matter, Kaitou? Something is not right. I can feel it. I have not seen you like this in a long time after your mother had left the earth. What is the matter?" [i]Ankokumon asked.[/i]
[i]Looking up, Angel replied.[/i] "Ankokumon, I came here thinking I could save someone. But now, I risk losing you, Kaninmon, and my memories. All of my memories are within this digivice as well as you. If I lose you, I risk..... losing me."
"If you had not came here, an innocent would have been killed. But since you came, you risked a part of something. Now, you must risk it all." [I]Ankokumon said to Angel.[/i]
"If I risk it all, I die, Damian has their digivices, and you, as well as Kaninmon will never see this earth or even see me. I cannot risk losing anyone again. Especially you or Kaninmon." [i]Angel said with a hint of sadness.[/i]
[i]Suddenly a voice was heard within a whisper.[/i] "But you're not losing me, Angel."
"What? Did you...did you hear that, Ankokumon?" [i]Angel asked.[/i]
"Yes. I did. And remember you are not losing us. Have faith that all will be right." [i]Ankokumon replied as she put her hand on top of Angel's.[/i]

[i]When Ankokumon's hand was on top of Angel's, another hand was suddenly felt on top hers as well. It was Kaninmon. Angel looked to Ankokumon and then she closed her eyes and felt Kaninmon. When she opened her eyes, his spirit was right beside her.[/i]

"I guess I didn't lose you. After all that I had done to you. You still returned." [i]Angel said as she looked to his spirit.[/i]
"I cannot leave you. You and Ankokumon are my family. We are one." [i]Kaninmon's spirit said.[/i]
"Ankokumon, if anything happens to me......do not fight. Take my body and teleport me to the one place I feel safe, warm, and good. Take me to the one place I can send my feelings to. Is that understood?" [i]Angel said as she got up.[/i]

[i]Ankokumon nodded as she felt Kaninmon's spirit walk with them. Angel felt Kaninmon's jump up to her shoulder. She walked towards Damian and stood in front of him.[/i]

"Had a nice talk, I believe?" [i]Damian questioned.[/i]
"You could say that. What's to happen now?" [i]Angel replied with a question.[/i]
"I will kill you or torture you. And those three will give me their digivices. They will die if they don't. If they want to fight, then that's more amusement for me. They still have not decided yet. So, what'll it be?" [i]Damian said to the three behind Angel.[/i]
"No. That will not happen. You will deal with me first. If there is to be any killing or fighting, it will start with me first." [i]Angel said strongly and confidently.[/i]
"Are you volunteering for your death?" [i]Damian asked with surprise.[/i] "What are you planning?"
"Nothing. As you have said, I am a threat and threats should be taken care of. So, it is my time to say I am a threat to all. Unknown to evil, unknown to good. You say I protected Nisha and that I may have, but I also protected you as well." [i]Angel said replying.[/i]
"What? Protected me? From what?" [i]Damian asked with a hint of laughter.[/i]
"I protected you from destroying yourself." [i]Angel replied.[/i]
"What are you talking about?" [i]Damian questioned.[/i]
"If you were to kill all threats, then you would have no more to kill. As well as that, after those who are threats are dead, then it would be strange. You wouldn't have anyone to torture, threaten, and do such as. You will start to search and search and find that no one would be there. I'm not sure how to explain it, but.....this is something I have seen before. I only protected Nisha from you, so that I may protect you. I only protect those who I believe is innocent, which would be all humans. There is no right or wrong, good or evil. There is only emotions, thoughts, and innocence and guilt. That is all there is within this world." [i]Angel replied.[/i] "So, what is it that you wish to do with me now?"[/size][/color]

Damian: I must admit that I don't understand what you just said. It really doesn't matter, though.

Angel: Answer my question, will you?

Damian: I think I'll deal with you myself. (Damian picks up the two poles, which were on the ground behind him) I'll give you a pole. Show me what you've got.

Angel: What if I choose not to?

Damian: Then my boys will shoot to kill. What happens now is up to you. Either we fight, or my boys kill you and the others. It's your choice.

[size=1][color=ff66cc][i]Angel looked to the pole in Damian's hand. She then turned to Ankokumon who nodded. She turned to look to Nisha and the others. They had done no wrong and it was up to Angel to determine her fate. She turned to Damian and looked into his eyes.[/i]

"I wish for no one to die. Too many people were taken from me. I'll fight. If I don't fight, I'm dead already as well as the other three. If I fight, I'm liable to be wounded, but alright. Let's fight." [i]Kilani said to Damian.[/i]
[i]Smirking he threw Angel a pole.[/i] "Good choice. Now, fight me." [i]Damian said to Angel.[/i]

[i]Angel got into attack ready position as did Damian. She looked to Damian. She then ran towards him and
lengthened her pole and stuck it into the ground once she was close enough and she swung around it and one foot hit his pole and the other kicked him in the side. He stumbled backwards slightly. Angel landed on the ground and swung her pole around and then held it like a staff. Damian took balance and looked to Angel and lengthened his pole as well. She smirked and they ran to each other and fought. Each took a hit and a blow.

Nisha and the others looked on as Angel took many hits. Damian's boys stood in the shadows smiling as he fought Angel. Suddenly, Angel jumped backwards and stood there. She wiped off some blood from her mouth and looked at it. Damian did the same.[/i]

"You're a strong opponent. I'm just surprised you lasted this long. Others usually fall to the ground with the first few hits. You know I'll win." [i]Damian said to Angel boastingly.[/i]
"I thank that you believe I am a strong opponent, but you are wrong. You won't win. Although you defeat me, you'll never win. You don't see it yet, but you will never win. Good and evil never win. They erase what the other is. The balance is only disrupted further." [i]Angel said again.[/i]
"After I kill you, I'm going to kill those three. Now, stop talking and fight." [i]Damian had shouted to her.[/i]

[i]Angel closed her eyes and shook her head. She held her staff next to her like a staff and then opened her eyes. She looked into his eyes again and could see the dark flames dancing in his eyes. She knew he would not stop until she was dead or until she looked dead. This was a matter of life or death now. It was up to her to save the innocent people behind her.[/size][/color][/i]

[i] Slowly awakened by the call of his name Chaos awakens from his recent unconsiousness to see the face of his partner Terriermon. He asks what has happened and Terriermon explanes it all.[/i]

"I can't let this continue I have to stop him...I have to stop him now!" [i]Chaos says as he gets up and is about to lundge at Damian[/i]
"Chaos Wait!" [i]Terriermon shouts[/i] "Damian has a gang surrounding us, they'll kill you if you interfere".

[i]Chaos was infuriated. He just knew he had to stop this madness. The fierce battle between Angel and Damian continued in the background. Angel swung at Damian he dodged and countered knocking her to the ground.[/i]

"It ends here." [i]Damian says as he lift's his pole to deliver the final blow[/i] "STOP!!!" [i] Chaos screems as a light engulfs his body[/i] "I won't let you do this." " You guys know what to do" [i]Damian says as the gang members raise their guns. A glowing orb appears in Chaos' hand and takes the form of a card. He then takes out his digivice[/i] "Terriermon get ready" [i]Chaos says[/i] "Digimodify, Magnet Force Activate!!!"

[i]Terriermon's hands turning to two giant magnets[/i] "What's going on?" [i]asks one of the gang members[/i] "I can't hold onto my gun" [i]he says as it flies out of his hands. The other gang members guns fly out of there hands and onto the magnets to.[/i]" Digimodify, Digivolution Activate!!!" [i]Chaos says as he slides another card and Terriermon digivolves keep to guns from the gang.[/i] "Go on Angel you can defeat him now. You no longer have to worry." [i]Chaos says as Angel swipes up and knocks Damian back[/i]

OOC: Digifan, you might want to stop the special powers thing. It's too controling.

-----------------------------------------

Damian: I'm not finished yet. Rule number one of setting traps: always have a backup plan. And I think this one will be quite effective.

Angel: And just what is it?

Damian: This. (He pulls two cards out of his pocket. He swipes the blue one through his digivice) Digi-modify! Matrix Digivolution activate!

RedGreymon digivolve to: SkullGreymon

Chaos: What the hell is that thing?

Damian: That would be SkullGreymon, a very powerful Ultimate-level Digimon. (He swipes the other card through his digivise) Digi-modify! Hyperspeed activate! (SkullGreymon, who is moving very fast because of the hyperspeed card, charges Gargomon, grabbing and throwing him into Ankokumon. SkullGreymon then grabs Ginryuumon and throws him into the other two Digimon) That surprised you, now, didn't it? Didn't think one like me would have any cards, now, did you? I'm well aware of how useful they are, and there's no way I'd ever let such an advantage pass me by. I stole them about a month ago.

Ryoma: You just shut up.

Damian: Angry, are we? Well, don't worry about it. Soon enough, you won't be able to hear anything, because you'll be dead as soon as your Digimon are taken care of. SkullGreymon, get rid of them.

SkullGreymon: My pleasure. Dark Shot!

(He fires a missile from his back at the three Digimon)

Chaos: Gargomon!

Ryoma: Ginryuumon!

Angel: Ankokumon! Get out of there!

[size=1][color=ff66cc][i]As the missiles flew towards the three digimon, Angel held onto her digivice and closed her eyes. The missiles ran towards Ankokumon, who digivolved and teleported the two others.[/i]

"Ankokumon digivolve to.......Karumamon." [i]The Champion leve digimon had said.[/i]

[i]As the missiles nearly missed the three digimon. Tears ran down Angel's cheek and onto the digivice. It started to glow and something was glowing in her pocket. She opened her eyes and reached into the pocket. It was that of a blue card. She wiped the tears away and she looked to Karumamon.[/i]

"It's rare that I use a card, but when I do, it's for a cause. And this....is a cause to save the only family I've got. Digi-modify! Matrix Digivolution activate!" [i]Angel had said.[/i]
"Karumamon digivolve to........Kitsuninemon!" [i]The digimon had said.[/i]

[i]A wolf like digimon with dark silvery blue fur had appeared. Kitsuninemon had one black stripe under each eye. It resembled a little of WereGarurumon. She had that the paws of WereGarurumon, but the claws were a little sharper and slightly longer claws. With a long fluffy, but slim white tipped tail, her ears are white tipped and they're wolf like. With gloves on each paw, she has spiked bracelets that wrap around each of her wrists and ankles. A belt that has spiked stars around it wraps around her waist, as well as that she has a white stomach, black stripes down her back, and angelic wings that spread out to be about each 2 meters long. She wears knee ripped baggy pants and an X shaped black shirt.

Damian stared at the ultimate level digimon in surprise.[/i]

"What?! That's not possible!" [i]Damian had exclaimed.[/i] "How is this possible?"
"Angel's love for Karumamon caused a blue card to appear and it helped Karumamon digivolve to her ultimate form." [i]Nisha had explained.[/i]
"Digimon are only but data. How can they be loved? They are used to help defeat your enemies." [i]Damian had retaliated.[/i]
"That's what you think, Damian. But, it's not all true. They are created to be a part of us. They are created so that we may learn in their ways our mistakes. And that is what I intend to do. I'm going to show you to learn in my ways, your mistakes. Kitsuninemon!" [i]Angel had said.[/i]
"Understood." [i]Kitsuninemon said as she spread her wings and flew towards SkullGreymon.[/i] "Dark Agility!"

[i]Kitsuninemon flew towards SkullGreymon with a speed as a swirl of darkness surrounds her and her SkullGreymon. Unknown of what'll happen in the dark fog, the digimon and the humans all look at the fog.

Inside the fog, Kitsuninemon flew around SkullGreymon with great agility as she attacked him several times. He swiped at her several times, but missed her. But, as she neared him, he had raised his hand and swiped her out of the fog.

As it cleared, it was seen that Kitsuninemon had fallen out of the dark fog. Angel reached for her back pocket and opened a small card compartment and grabbed a card. She looked to it and it was exactly what she needed. She smirked at Damian who looked to her.[/i][/size][/color]

[B]OOC:[/B]Did you guys forget about me?
-------------------------------------------------------------
[COLOR=darkblue]As soon as SkullGreymon digivolved Nisha grabbed a card.It was an evolution card.

"Renamon!!DIGI-MODIFY!!DIGIVOLUTION ACTIVATE!!!"

Renamon digivolved to Kyuubimon.

"Get in there Kyuubimon!!!"Nisha called.

Kyuubimon teleported to Kitsuninemon's side.

"KYUUBIMON!!WATCH OUT!!!"Nisha cried as a missile headed straight for the digimon.

Nisha glowed with a bright light and a blue card appeared in her hand.

"DIGI-MODIFY!!!MATRIX DIGIVOLUTION ACTIVATE!!!"Nisha cried quickly.

A light engulfed Kyuubimon and she digivolved to Taomon.

"SPIRIT TALISMAN!!"Taomon said painting the symbol in the sky.

A bubble formed around Taomon,Kitsuninemon and the two other digimon.The missile hit and when the smoke cleared none of them were injured.

Nisha ran over to Angel.

"We can defeat this creature.We just need the right cards."Nisha said,indicating SkullGreymon.[/COLOR]

Damian: (Thinking) Damn it! There's no way that SkullGreymon can take on two Ultimates by himself. It's time to go. (Out loud) We're out! (He swipes the Hyperspeed card through his digivice again. SkullGreymon grabs him and runs as fast as he can out of the park) They'll think we've gone this way. Change direction for the tower. The others should be there by now. (SkullGreymon heads toward Tokyo Tower) (Thinking) What the hell happened back there? How did Ginryuumon and Gargomon escape the blast? Was it Ankokumon? I didn't think that she could teleport others. But that's not the primary concern now. The primary concern is that I'll need help if I'm going to fight them again. The others should be suficient. They're not that good, but they'll do.

[size=1][color=ff66cc][i]Angel clenched her fist as she looked to Damian leave. Kitsuninemon was about to go after them, but Angel stopped them. It didn't matter. They would fight again. For some reason, everytime Angel came close to Damian, she could not be angry, she could not do anything harmful to him. Was it that his personality had her wrapped or that it was something else? It was strange. She usually was able to do what she pleaseed, but now. After meeting all these Tamers, it was strange.

Nisha looked to Angel. Kyuubimon ran back to see if the others were hurt. Kitsuninemon just teleported herself around the area to see if she could get a signal on them. Angel relaxed her muscles again and turned to Nisha. Her muscles tensed suddenly.[/i]

"This was not your battle. I could've handled it. Now he thinks I'm with the Positive Force Tamers." [i] Angel said as she looked to Nisha.[/i]
"Well, aren't you?" [i]Nisha asked.[/i]
[i]Angel's muscles tensed even more.[/i] "No! No, I'm not! I would do the exact same for the Negative Force Tamers. I only help those who need help. I don't choose sides. Not anymore." [i]Angel replied as she relaxed her muscles.[/i]
"So, why us?" [i]Nisha had asked kindly.[/i]
[i]Angel sighed before she answered.[/i] "No one deserves to die at such a young age. Actually no one deserves to die period."
"Oh, I see. Have you lost anyone?" [i]Nisha questioned.[/i]
"Yes. I have. And it's something I wish not to talk about." [i]Angel replied looking at her digivice.[/i] "Looks like Damian switched directions. Hold on. I 've got to go to the towers, but if Damian's there, they'll probably listen to him. Better take that chance." [i]Angel said as she looked up.[/i] "Make a plan or something. I don't care. Don't kill anyone though. I'm leaving." [i]Angel said as she walked towards Kitsuninemon.[/i]

[i]Nisha stared at her as she left. Angel waited for Kitsuninemon to teleport to her. When she did, with a quick swipe, she was picked up and the two were leaving.

As Kitsuninemon teleported towards the towers, Angel grabbed another card and swiped it through her digivice.[/i]

"Digi-modify, Hyper Speed Activate."

[i]Suddenly, Kitsuninemon picked up speed as they teleported towards the direction to the towers. Thoughts ran through Angel's head as they went towards Tokyo Tower.[/i]

'Did I fall for this guy? Why am I not like the way I was? What's wrong with me? God. Why do I have to feel like tihs? I always go for the bad boys and I end up either getting hurt, or hurting them. It was never not hurting each other. Like this time's different. Why do I feel like this? I thought I got over the fact that if I fall for a guy, I only get heartborken? This is useless. If we're going to the Tower, I had better be prepared for what's coming my way. I just hope that no one gets hurt, other than me.' [i]Angel thought to herself. Looking up to Kitsuninemon she had said something to her.[/i] "Kitsuninemon, remember what I told you?"
"About what, Angel?" [i]Kitsuninemon replied.[/i]
"When I told you to not fight if anything were to happen to me. And I told you that you should just take my body and teleport me to the one place I feel safe, warm, and good. To take me to the one place I can send my feelings to?" [i]Angel had explained.[/i]
"Yes. I remember. Is that what you still wish for, Kaitou. Remember that Kaninmon and I are together in this with you. If you are hurt, we are in turn. Let us just see this task at hand first. Then we shall think about the other things later." [i]Kitsuninemon had said as they neared the Tokyo Tower.[/i]
'Yeah. Let's just think about the task at hand first. I just hope I don't actually fall for this guy.' [i]Angel had thought to herself.[/i] 'Let's just hope everything turns out good. Let's just hope that I can see Kaninmon again. Let's just hope.'[/size][/color]

[color=indigo]Ryoma watched as Angel and her Digimon darted away and sighed thinking to himself. "You're not the only one who lost someone....." he thought to himself. Ryoma looked at his digivice and clenched it a bit. "Ginryuumon, let's get ready to go after them." he said. "I'm ready if you are." Ginryuumon replied. Ryoma checked his card pack and found another hyperspeed card. He looked back at the others with a serious glance. "You guys coming?"[/color]

[COLOR=darkblue]Nisha smirked.

"Way ahead of you!"she said as Taomon teleported out of sight.
"Hey!No fair!"Ryoma shouted at the air.

He slashed the card through his digivice and GinRyuumon took off.

When Ryoma arrived at the Towers Nisha was standing at the base with Taomon.

"Can Ginryuumon jump high?"Nisha asked.
"Why?"Ryoma asked.

Nisha looked up and pointed.There was a balcony.

Ginryuumon tried to jump but didn't reach.
Nisha reached into her pocket and threw the card she pulled out to Ryoma without looking at it.He caught it and saw it was a Hyper Wing.

"I have this in my own deck."
"Oh well.This saves time."Nisha replied."Jump Taomon!"

Taomon grabbed Nisha and crouched before springing high and landing on the balcony silently.

Ryoma slashed the Hyper Wing through his digivice and Ginryuumon flew up to the balcony before the wings disappeared.

Nisha put a finger to her lips and eased open the sliding door and stepped into the room.[/COLOR]

Mikhail and Devidram had dispersed from everyone else, choosing the loner's path. They floated silently through the night air

"Mikhail. That devil woman does not give us orders. I want to find Ryoma and finish what we started," Devidramon growled.

"That would not be wise, Devidramon. While you have healed, your wounds are still far too deep. We should find others before we choose the path of violence. You were too close to dying last time. That is a risk neither of us should take. Ah," A blip appeared near the Tokyo Towers,

"We will keep track of this person, but for now we need to find a place to stay for the night. I have a strange feeling about this night. Siaga is nowhere to be seen, and this other dot is alone. Wasn't Damian with Angel?"

"I agree. Something must've happened. It doesn't matter, though. They have yet to see our full power, and if things go sour, I will protect you,"

[i]If only that were true for everyone.[/i] Mikhail was reminded of an ambush set by his own troops many years ago in the digital world. Gazimon and him had barely gotten away, but not before he was left with a small burn scar from a glancing Pyro Barrage. The Burning Greymon that were supposed to be his artilliary had poor aim, lucky for him.

[i]I won't be surprised like that again. Only safe place to put your back is to a body[/i] he smiled inwardly at his philosophy as Devidramon landed in a nearby forest, surrounded by underbrush. Devidramon flopped to the ground, exhausted, and devolved back to Gazimon, falling asleep as he hit the ground

"You will need your sleep, for tomorrow shall be hell, and we shall burn," Mikhail whispered as he sat down on the brush, thinking of coming day

[size=1][color=ff66cc][i]Arriving at the tower, Angel jumped off of Kitsuninemon and looked around. It seemed quiet and calm. Being alert, the two walked around. Suddenly hearing voices, Angel stopped Kitsuninemon.

Looking inside she had found Damian and someone else. Not knowing what to expect, she turned to Kitsuninemon, but found someone with a gun facing her.

She was grabbed by the right arm and brought inside.[/i]

"I found her outside, Damian. Isn't this the girl that you were about to kill?" [i]The guy had asked.[/i]
"Yeah. It is. I'll talk to you later." [i]Damian had said to the mystery person.[/i] "Did you follow me here?"
[i]Angel did not answer.[/i]
"If you're not going to answer, then I'll just have to kill you." [i]Damian had said.[/i]
"I followed you here." [i]Angel replied.[/i]
"To do what? Kill me?" [i]Damian asked.[/i]
"No. I'm not sure why I came here." [i]Angel said to Damian.[/i]
"Hmm. You say you're not with the Positive Tamers, yet one of them came to your side. You do know that you would've been killed?" [i]Damian said to her.[/i]
"I think we've gotten past that." [i]Angel said sarcastically.[/i]

[i]Thoughts ran through her head. Not knowing what to do.[/i]

'He would've killed me in an instant. Why isn't he doing anything? My gods, am I actually falling for this guy? No, I'm not. I can't. It's wrong. Is it? What if it is? I can't fall for him. No, I'll only get hurt. I can't do this. But my feelings for him are always strange. It's never a straight path.'

[i]Damian walked around the tower. He looked to Angel and then to SkullGreymon. He looked back to his victim. Something wasn't right about his stare.[/size][/color][/i]

OOC: Excuse me but you are the controlling one. You need to stop making the story go the way you want and taking control of everyone's character. The only power I have is to manipulate/create data how is that controlling? The only reason I used it was because you were holding everyone against their will.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[i]An unconsious Chaos is taken home by his digital partner. They sneek into his room window and Gargomon de-digivolves to Terriermon. Terriermon covers Chaos and locks his door. He then thinks[/i]

"Why does he constantly use his ability? He knows it drains him of his energy."

[i]An hour passes and Chaos awakens. He sees Terriermon sleeping on the end of his bed. Checking his surroundings he notices he is at home. Hopping out of bed he runs to the window and looks out to see if his parents were gone. He sighs, walks out of his room and freshens up in the bathroom. He returns to his room and changes into some clean clothes. As he is packing a bag Terriermon wakes up[/i]

"Chaos, you feeling any better?" Terriermon said as he hopped on Chaos' back. "Im fine, but how are the others?" Chaos replied. "Well Damian ran off after Kyuubimon and Karumamon digivolved to their ultimate forms. As for Angel, Ryoma, and Nisha. I have no idea where they went." "Well we better get out of here before my parents get home."

[i]Chaos said as he put his two swords in the sheaths he installed on his backpack. A car pulls up outside, inside were his parents. They noticed that Chaos' window was open so they ran inside the house. Chaos jumped out the window and and ran around the corner. His parents opened his door only to find a note. It said this:[/i]

[FONT=times new roman]Dear Mom and Dad,

Sorry I left without telling you. I couldn't go to that place and leave Terriermon behind. I will return home one day but not until the time is right.

Love, Chaos

P.S. Terriermon says he misses your cooking mom[/FONT]

"We have to find the others" Terriermon said to Chaos. "I have their signals on my digivice we're headed that way right now" Chaos responded as they headed toward the tower.

[color=indigo]As they got inside, Ryoma and Nisha looked around before taking another step. The coast was clear and they started walking around while checking their digivices for Damian and Angel's signals to pop up. "You see anything?" Nisha asked. "Nope, nothing yet." Ryoma replied. "Man, this sucks! Why did Angel have to run off after Damian? She knew she'd probably get herself into more danger, especially after Chaos saved our butts." Nisha stopped and looked at Ryoma. "Speaking of Chaos, what was that weird glow coming from him?" she asked. "Dunno, but he foiled Damian's plans for sure. I hope Gargomon got him home safely." said, Ryoma.[/color]

[color=indigo]They both started walking again and their digivices started beeping, but it wasn't Angel's signal nor was it Damian's. It was..."OH CRAP! GET DOWN!!" shouted, Ryoma as he pulled Nisha down with him. Taomon vanished, but Ginryuumon crouched down with Ryoma and Nisha. "What is your pro--" Nisha started, but Ryoma had slapped his hand over her mouth. "Shh, quiet!!" he said in a low voice as he pointed to the window. SkullGreymon was outside walking around as if he were guarding the tower. "If he would've saw us we'd be in serious trouble." Ryoma said quietly. "What are you talking about?" Nisha said. "With Taomon and Ginryuumon we'd take him down easily." "Yeah, but if SkullGreymon knew we were here then Damian would definately know, and we don't want that right now do we?" "Fine I guess we don't." Ryoma and Nisha began to crawl away. "Wait, where's Ginryuumon? Hey, Ginryuumon...huh?" Ryoma looked puzzled at his partner. Ginryuumon was looking a bit pale. "Ugh! What's that smell?" Nisha said holding her nose. Ginryuumon moved closer to them and they both saw one of those big pink swirly poop things from where he was crouching.[/color]

[color=indigo]"OH GAWD!!!" Nisha shouted and she stood up still holding her nose. "Get down Nisha!!" Ryoma shouted too, but they both forgot that SkullGreymon was outside and he busted through the wall and attacked.[/color]

OOC: DigiFan, please read the PM I sent you.

-------------------------------

(Damian runs througt the tower, looking for the others)

Damian: (Thinking) I have to move fast. I don?t know how long that fake will fool Angel, but it won?t be for too long. She?ll figure it out soon. But what she doesn?t know is that I?ve got more than one person pretending to be me in this tower. They should be able to keep her busy long enough for me to find the others. And it?s a good thing that the digivice signals don?t seem to work right in here, even though it does make it harder to find the others. Angel won?t be able to determine the real me by digivice signal. She?ll find me eventually, though. I just hope I can find the others first.

[COLOR=darkblue]Nisha cursed.

"Taomon!!Get us away from SkullGreymon!"Nisha called.

Taomon appeared.She grabbed Nisha and then held onto Ryoma who was holding onto Ginryuumon.Taomon teleported.

When they reappeared they were behind a bar in a room.They peeked over the counter and saw Angel talking to Damian.Nisha checked her digivice and she frowned.According to the tower there was a digivice signal in every room.

Nisha talked to Taomon and they Teleported away.Leaving Ryoma and Ginryuumon watching Angel and "Damian".

Nisha and Taomon reappeared again and they were in a room.There was a person that looked like Damian.Nisha frowned and they continued to teleport aroundt he tower.Surely enough like the digivice said, there was a Damian in every room.But what confused her was how could they all have digivice signals.And which was the real Damian.[/COLOR]

[size=1][color=ff66cc][i]Something wasn't right. Damian would've killed Angel in an instant, but he wasn't doing anything. Clenching her fists, she struck at him. His reflexes weren't fast enough. He fell to the floor.[/i]

'Damn it. Where is he? I have a bone to pick with him. And this time, I'm not falling for anyone.' [i]Angel had thought to herself.[/i]

[i]Turning around, she heard something through the tower, she called for Kitsuninemon. She appeared and Angel leaped onto Kitsuninemon's shoulder and the two teleported to another room. This time Nisha was there.[/i]

"Glad of you to join the party, but I have a fight to end." [i]Angel said as Kitsuninemon sniffed the air.[/i]
"We know. We're here to help." [i]Nisha replied.[/i]
"Grrr. There are others in the tower." [i]Kitsuninemon growled.[/i]
"Teleport there. Follow us, Nisha." [i]Angel had said.[/i]

[i]Kitsuninemon teleported to where Siaga and the others were. They looked to her. Siaga was the first to speak.[/i]

"What took you so long?" [i]Siaga questioned.[/i]
"Damian wishes to kill me. Believes I'm on the Positive Tamers side, when I am actually on no one's side. I help those who need it. And it seems you need my help." [i]Angel had replied.[/i]

[i]Suddenly, footsteps were heard and Damian rushed to them. Angel looked to Damian and jumped off of Kitsuninemon's shoulder. She clenched her fists.[/i]

"It seems your games aren't working, Damian. What else do you have up your sleeves?" [i]Angel said as she stood there.[/i]
"I see you've found the others. Then they should know that you're an enemy." [i]Damian replied.[/i]
"Enemy? No, not me. Perhaps you are. You fight all, you kill all. Even your allies." [i]Angel had said.[/i]

[i]The others looked to each other and then to the two. Angel smirked as she watched Damian tense. At last, something was going right, or was it?[/size][/color][/i]

Damian: Don't believe her. You don't know what she did.

Siaga: What did she do?

Damian: When she came to tell me that we were supposed to come here, I was about to fight Nisha. Angel stopped me, saving Nisha. Nisha is a definate enemy, meaning that Angel, who helped her, is also an enemy. So I tried to get rid of her. Nisha, Ryoma, and Chaos fought me with her. That certianly marks her as an enemy.

Siaga: Angel, is this true?