OtakuBoards

Pokemon: Cusco League {rpg} [PG: 13 for Language]

Nate

ooc: i'm guessing there are no restictions on which one, so hope this is ok.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wolf: well, i've been studing about the one known as Rayquaza. i think i'd like to use him if it can be done.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ooc: i know its a short post, but i need to make sure i'm doing this right first.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shinobi- Aight, Rayquaza Can do. Ok, Jason, who do you want?

Shinobi sighed. He looked down at the dock. Something didn't seem right. There should be someone there, maknig sure just nobody took it. He walked onto the dock. And looked down into the water. Not seeing the sub, he pulled his shirt and shoes off and dived in. Everybody looked at the water, wondering why he was rushing then takes time to swim, except Hope. She had read his mind to find out.

Shinobi dived down about 10 feet, and looked around. There was no sub to be seen. They had came to the wong dock. He kicked furiously and came back to the surfious(sp...)...then into the air. He floated back onto the dock, and picked his shirt up. He put it on, then went back to the group.

Shinobi- Wrong dock...I ain't ever listenin to you Seion. *chuckling*

Seion- Well i didn't know.

Shinobi- Yea yea, i know, i know. Let's go. Follow me.

Shinobi climbed back on the Charizard, alnong with Hope. The others got on their pokemon, and Charizard took off, Zapdos right beside him.

Shinobi- *Eyeing Zapdos's look on his face* Seion, yo Zapdos ain't gettin no ideas, is he?

Seion- I don't know...

Shinobi- Lugia, come out.

Lugia appeared between the two pokemon. He pulled as close to Charizard as posible, and Shinobi and Hope switched.

Shinobi- Ain't got to worry about that, Charizard, you can fly next to us.

Charizard- Charizard, Char ^.^

Lugia- [b]Why, hello Shinobi. A beautifle day.[/b]

"If I can i'll take registeel" jason said. "O.k then jason" shinobi said. They continued on untill they saw another dock with some one waiting next to it. "Hey grace how are you holding up" jason asked. Grace nodded showing it was fine even though it had to keep the bubble up longer than normale. "Once we land i'll give you some thing to eat before you go into your pokeball" jason said as he searched through his bag for some pecha berrys. "O.k guys this should be the right dock" shinobi said as they started landing.

Guest The Bouncer
Seion: i need to change pokemon..

Seion looked in his pocket and grabbed his cell phine. he pressed a button then paused..

Seion: who should i put in the PC??

He grabbed two pokeballs. and pressed a button.. the pokeballs dissapeared.

Shinobi: what... how you did that...

Seion: a pokemon Box in my cell phone.. got i custom made.. I just got rid ouf my Electabuzz and Heracross... now to get... Sacain and Absol....

A flash of light appeared and two pokeballs appeared in his hands..

Seion: Timeka You saty on Zapdos.. im bout to change rides...im gonna swim wile you guys fly..

Timeka: ok..

Seion: salamence go....

Seion threw the pokeball and Salamence popped out. Seion jumped on and Salamence flew straight down and landed in the water.

Shinobi jumped off of Lugia and appeared on the dock.

Shinobi- Dude, you watchin the subs?

Dude- Yea

Shinobi- Ok, what's the password i'm supposed to tell you?

Dude- If i tell you then you know it. Tell me

Shinobi- But if i tell you you know it.

Dude- I dont' care tell me.

Shinobi- I said tell me, now.

Dude- no.

Shinobi- TELL ME *a sword appears in his hand, from out fo the case on his back. He points it at the dude's neck* tell me.

Dude- uhm...Ch.ch.chari, lugi, Hound

Shinobi- Correct. Now get outa here, i got if from now on.

Shinobi puts the sword up, as the dude scrams.

Shinobi- that handled, we need to catch yo Rayquaza and Registeel. Let's go, then come back.

Just then, the Elite 4 Will appeared next to Seion.

Shinobi- just in time, you still have your legendary, right?

Will- Dont' need it, Shinobi. Long time no see, how's everyone been?

Guest The Bouncer
Seion: well you guy can go ahead and go catch you pokemon.. ill stay here and swim for a while..

Timeka: ok.. but dont do nothin stupid..

Seion: i wont...

Jason: well be back in a whil

The rest of the group walked off

Shinobi- Well, then let's get going. Now, where the hell would we find Rayquaza?

Shinobi sighed. He was worried about the new land, whch he decided to name cusco. Knowing his luck recently, it would fall when they were in it. He shook his head and got on Lugia. He was worried that they wouldn't finish it in time. It would take upwards to 4 months to fully comb the place, and his estimates couldn't be that far off. A day or two, but not 3 months. He sighed again.

Hope- [b]Shinobi, stop worrying[/b]

Shinobi- *startled* [i]me? Worried? No, i'm calm, cool and colected.[/i]

Hope- [b]sure. Look, you don't have to worry. Everything will work out just fine. I think i know where Rayquaza is, but we need to hurry.[/b]Now let's go.

Hope climbed on nrhind Shinobi, and wrapped her arms aroubd his waist, in a hugging manner. Shinboi looked over his shoulder and her. Then, he ame closer to her and kissed her softly on the lips.

Seion- Ah Ah, kids.

Shinobi-:nono:

Lugia took off, and Shinobi started to pull away, but stoped. He remembered Lugia could guide himself, and could probably find Rayquaza on his on. Shinobi continued kissing Hope.

Guest The Bouncer
Seion: kids these days.........

Seion turned around and dived under the water with salmence right behind him. he swam around a while and the he noticed a shadow run across some rocks..

Seion: wha the hell was that...

then a purple dolphin like pokemon swam up behind him and started to swim around him...

Seion: so what are you

Criaton: Criaaton

Seion: Creeation he said slowly..

the pokemon swam behind a rock nd came back, his time with another one..

Seion: so this is your friend.. i see.. well im going to catch both of you.. salamence ice beam!1

Salamence shot a blast off ice at the Criaton. but they were too fast and doged it..

Seion: looks like youll need some help.. Sacain go..

Seion threw a pkeball and a small pokemon came out

Sacain: nice to see you again

Seion: do a thunderbolt...

Sacain: did a thunderbolt. the electricity traveld through the water and schoed everything in its path.. Including Seion. and the subs..

Seion: Ahhhhhhh!! pokeballs go..

Seion barley managed to throw 2 pokeball before passing out.. the pokemon were caught and Sacain dragged Seion back to the surface. just then one of the subs exploded and a flash of light appeared. the others looked up.

Shinobi- [u]WHAT DA ****!?!?!?!?[/u]

Shinobi jumped off of Lugia and disappeared. He reappeared on the dock again, and pulled Seion otu fo the water.

Shinobi- What did you do.

Seion- Nothing, it just exploded.

Shinobi- How?

Sion- I DON'T KNOW. I was catching a pokemon. See.

Seion dropped a pokeball and out came the dolphin-like Criaton.

Shinobi- Aight. Damn it, down by one sub.

Guest The Bouncer
Seion looked at the pokemon swim aroun

Seion: catching you two got me eshocked and blew up one of our subs.. now when i battle with you should win...

Seion walked up to a trre and got his bag. he reached in got some fresh clothes and put them on..

Seion; so now what...

Shinobi: we just have to wait for them to catch their legendaries.

Seion: how long will that take..

Shinobi i dont know

Shinobi sat down and waited. There was a thud and Shinobi turned around, surprised they were back so quick. But it was only Hope and Lugia. Hope climbed off and Lugia stood there, deciding whether He should stay or go help find Rayquaza.

Shinobi- Why are you back.

Hope- I just wanted to be with you.

Hope sat down beside him, and kissed him back.

Seion- Oh Brother.

Seion started walking away from them, looking like he was going around the lake.

Shinobi- Where you going?

Seion- Just walkin. Let me know when they come back...

Shinobi- Ok.

Shinobi sat back and lay down on the dock, feet hanging off. He thought of nothing in particular, except Hope and the expedition, hoping and praying or about the millionth time that day they get it done in time. Or get out.

Guest The Bouncer
Seion: guess il ljust go find Timeka

Seion walked down a path until he found the rest of the group na dhe saw Timeka..

Timeka: what happened o you.. why you change clothes?

Seion: i just got shocke... big time.. I just blew up one of the subs...

Timeka: dumb *** * she held his hand a continued to walK*

Seion: but i caught two pokemon here you can keep this

Seion reached around his neck and took off his chain. to took off the pokeball charm and put on a diffeent one and put it around Timeka's neck.

Seion: keep it.. i think I might loose it.

Timeka: whats the pokemon inside??

Seion: criatan.. a dolpin pokemon

Timeka: thanks boy * she lens over and kisses him*

Seion: just dont loose it...

Timeka: i wont..

Jason: look over there * pointing* i just saw raquazaa come on lets go

O.O.C: I guess me and Wolf Maximas13 write what happens

"I guess i'm going on my own. I'll be back once I get registeel" jason said as grace teleported them to registeels temple. Jason and grace reapeared outside the temple. Jason walked in because it was starting to rain. "Well it's nice to get before it started raining" jason thought as he walked to the wall on the other side of the door. Grace was waiting out side the door soaking up the rain. Jason walked up and started reading the brail. "I've herd of this riddle but I have no time to go pack and get my flying pokemon" jason said walking into the center of the temple. "Hey grace. I need you to teleport us into the chamber above" jason said. Grace came over and used teleport. They reapeared in the top chamber were registeel was waiting but it seemed like it was asleep. "You can take a break grace. I'll use wild fire in the battle" jason said takeing out wild fire's pokeball.
"Registeel. I challange you to a battle" jason called out throwing wild fire's pokeball. Registeel awoken and started the attack with rock smash. Wild fire jumped out of the way. "Wild fire use flame thrower" jason called out. Wild fire started running around registeel while blowing fire.
As registeel started heating up it used rock slide makeing wild fire stop useing flame thrower and jump to avoid the boulders. Wild fire use sky upper cut then flame thrower again" jason said. Wild fire ran up to registeel and started punching. When it punched harder it sent registeal flying into the temple roof. It started to use flame thrower again to keep it up while attacking. "O.k you can stop wild fire. That should be enough" jason said. Wild fire stoped and jumped out of the way as registeel droped.
"Let's see if it's weak enough to catch" jason said as he threw an ultraball. The ultraball hit registeel and it was brought inside. The ultraball was shaking alot as wild fire got in place if it needed to fight again.
"If it get's out I may need to bring grace into this fight but it's worn out" jason thought. The ultraball stoped shaking makeing jason smile. "Hey grace. I need you to take us back to the others then you can have your rest" jason said as wild fire gave jason registeels ultraball. Jason took the ultraball as grace came over. Once grace got to them it used teleport to take them to the others.

Hope- Don't worry about it. We will be fine.

Shinobi- Don't act like you ain?t worried. I can feel it, everybody is. I can just feel it.

Hope- So? Maybe we will make it. You can't look at the bad stuff all the time.

Shinobi- I know, but.....*sighs*

Hope- What?

Shinobi- In Goldenrod this was life. If it can fail, it does. Why you think there?s so much divorce and killings? It's just, you come to expect it. It never wears off. No matter what. And that's why I?m worried about...myself.

Hope- Huh?

Shinobi Every time I?ve ever liked a girl, something happens. They get hurt, or they hate me, or something.

Hope- But if they love you and you love them then you don?t' have to worry about it.

Hope lay down beside Shinobi.

Shinobi- I know..but..yYou just don?t? understand...no one does...why doesn?t anyone understand??

Hope- Because you?re special. You've been through special things no one else has.

Shinobi- But still....special is...different. Why do you think I am like I am?

Hope- Because of your past.

Shinobi- Because I didn't want to be different in Goldenrod. To be around so many black people, and only 1 or 2 white people, everyone hates you. You?re different to them, and they pull away. I couldn't go into high school listening to the same stuff my parents did, I?d be killed the first time I talked about it. Nobody just....nobody understands...*sigh* why can't anyone understand.

Hope leaned up and let out a wierd growl, "Because you dont try hard enough to make them understand.... You may act all aggressive but you aint got guts when it comes to this... Try harder and perhaps someone will Understand you... OR tare down that brick wall you have built up around yourself and learn to talk things out a little clearer and calmer"

Hope listened to nothing for a moment and then scyther hovered nearby "Scyyyy theeeerrrrrrr"

"Hmm... fine.. stay at the rance Jake will be back sometime and you can help him"

The scyther nodded and flew away. Hope glanced around again. The sun was projecting a bright orance glow that bounced off Hope's hair. The warmth made her wish to sleep but she ignored the idea. She glanced back at shinobi, "The truth is you just gotta open up a little more... break through that wall... try harder to make others understand... And if your worried about me... Dont be... Ill be fine"

Shinobi smiled. Whenever he needed her she was there. He hugged her.

Shinobi- Thanks. I just needed to get that off of my chest....and i'll try what you said.

Shinobi layed back, loking into nothing, when a pokemon in a bubble flew overhead. Jason was back. Shinobi said nothing and his pokemon landed and he got off, then returned it.

Jason- got him.

Shinobi- Ok, Wolf, you done?

Wolf- Almost.

Guest The Bouncer
Seion: oh how sweet Shinobi.

Shinobi: what the hell are you tlking about.

Seion: dont play dumb i heard you and Hope...

Shinobi: huh???

Seion: about how nobody understands you

Shinobi: they dont....

Seion: gettin all sentimemtal

Shinobi: shut up!

Hope: seion dont start.. remember what happend last time

Seion; yea yea whateva..

Shinobi: wheres your chain...

Seion: gave it to timeka...and Jason caught registeel.

Shinobi: I know and now were waiting for Wolf so we can go

Shinobi- *under his breath*Phsycially aggressive, mentally a push-over *to Seion* Seion you is, too, so shut the hell up.

Seion- Hey you-

Shinobi- What ever.

Shinobi got up and walked over the where Wolf was standing.

Shinobi- Why don't you catch him?

Wolf- I can't figure out what pokemon to use.

Shinobi- Pick one. Houndoom, he should be good.

Wolf- How do you figure?

Shinobi- I don't know. Just battle him, ok?

Wolf- Ok. Go Houndoom!

Shinobi- Now i'm leaving you to hopefully what you do best.

Shinobi started walking around the lake, looking. He also thoguht to himself.

Shinobi- [i]Maybe Hope is right......*mental sigh*I'll just hope that she is...and that we make it.[/i]

Shinobi came around the lake, which was bigger than it looked. When he got back, Wolf had captured Rayquaza.

Shinobi- Good now let's GO..

Guest The Bouncer
Seion: well lets go

Everyone went to the subs and saw nly one small sub..

Jason: how are we supposed to fit into this small thong..

Shinobi: well we had a bigger one then Seion had to blow it up.. * lookin at him*

Seion: but I caught a new type of pokemon.

Shinobi: whateva.. now we have to figure out how to fit us all into one.

ooc: Shinobi...dude..nate... that was a bit controlling... to controlling
----------------------------------------

Hope raised her hand, "Um... hello... have you forgoten i own a bunch of speed boats, cars, motor cycles ...AND a huge sub big enough for all of us..."

"Well i uh..." Shinobi stalls a moment, "I never asked because i was concerned about time...hmph"

Hope blinked kinda knowing he had just plainly forgotten. She pulled out a cellphone and dials a few numbers. then hangs up.

"They will be here within an hour or less... No worries about cramming all us into one sub... but now is the question... who goes in which sub?" Hope says quickly yet with a smile on her face.

OOC: Con...:twitch:Controling? I'm trying to find the line here, having him catch a pokemon is controlling, but playing as someone else's character isn't? That's like saying picking leaves from a tree is stealing?*rant mode off*

IC:

Shinobi- Well, the small one is automated... with controls I know can be handled by a 2 year old...Aurora can handle them....And since I?m the only one who knows the complete coordinates, I guess I?ll ride the big one.

Shinobi blinked and lies down and waits.

~45 Minutes later~

The sub appears, coming down the stream on the other side of the lake.

Shinobi- Here we go :excited:

Guest The Bouncer
Seion: well Ill ride in the small sub wit Timeka and Jason. and E4 Will ,Hope, and Wolf wit you. aight

Shinobi: cool wit me..

Seion you should put on your coats now.. its gonna get cold.

Timeka: i need a coat..

Seion: here * he takes oof his coat and gives it to her.*

Timeka: thanks.

Seion: yea yea.. now lets go..

Everyone climbs into their subs and they start off.

Hope glances at the inner lining of her sub and smiles, "Hmm the base sure is strange when it comes to new paintjobs..." She continues to stare at the....Strange green on the inner walls.

"Hey at least it aint pink" Shinobi says quietly

Hope leans against thye sub wall and closes her eyes... A pokeball rolles out of her Kimono Sleeve and a pokemon zips out of it.

"Rai di di ai ai chu" It greets making its cheeks spark.

"Hello My friend..." Hope scratches the top of his head and drifts off to sleep.

Meanwhile outside of the sub.... a strange shaddow appears out of nowhere... once looked at closely it was a huge school of a new strange unfamiliar fish type pokemon... It had long red whiskers and its body was long and skinny and green. It looked more like a catfish and the large school got closer to the sub... Their type was beggening to become apparent... Small purple flame like clouds surrounded them... it seemed to be psychic energy but no one could sense it.

Jason walked up to the front of the sub and looked out of the window. "Do any of you know how to pilot this thing" seion asked. "I know how to pilot it" jason said as he sat in the chair. "I realy don't believe that jason" seion said. Jason pushed a button. The sub jolted forward makeing seion fall over. "What was that for jason" seion asked once he got on his feet. "Just to prove to you I can" jason said smilling. "What's going on over there" shinobi asked over radio. "I was just proving some thing. Now let's get going" jason said as the sub started diving. As they dove under water jason saw a shadow moving in the water.
He pushed a button near a screen and the screen showed what was in the water. He zoomed in on the image to see that it was some water and psychic pokemon. "What are those things" timeka asked looking at the screen. "Who realy knows but i'm going to try to catch one" jason said as he grabed an air tank. He opened a hatch, put on the air tank and jumped in. He threw digs pokeball as he started swimming. "Come one digs. Let's try to catch one of those" jason said. Digs nodded as they started swimming towards the pokemon.

Shinobi- *sigh* the sub is filled with Seion, Timeka and a new dude. A fight's gonna happen. I can feel it.

Shinobi looked through 3 inch glass at Jason. He watched a battle persue, but quickly got bored.

Shinobi- Is there a DVD player in here?

Hope- You tell me.

Shinobi- *sigh* just being nice.

Shinobi pressed a button and a tray opened up. A 20 inch screen turned on, and Shinobi put in Holes, and turned it on. He sat back, next to Hope.