linda and xion walked back to camp

xion: sorry shinobi

shinobi: i accept your apoligie

Xion: lets eat past the hot sauce

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shinobi- *muttering* i still don't like yo ass...

Shinobi sat down on the opposite side of the clearing, and added some wood to the fire. He then grabbed a half-burnt peice, and looked at it, then Xion, then Seion, then back at it. He thought of beaming Xion with it, but decided not to. He tossed it up in the air, then caught it on the firy side, and held it, gritting his teeth. He then dropped it back on the pile, and looked at his hand. He sighed, and sat back down, ignoring the small amount of pain.

Guest The Bouncer
Seion ate quickly and got up.

Xion: you finished already?

Seion: yep.. Now its time tochill for a while.

Seion walked over to the tree and jumped up in it. he climbed branches until he got to his hamick and sat down.

Seion: wake me up if anything happens. * smirking*

Timeka: ok.. whateva.

Seion slowly fell asleep

Jason took out zoma's pokeball and let it out. "Why are you letting your ninjask out" shinobi asked. "I'm letting it out for a little recon" jason said as zome flew off. "Are you sure that's a good idea" shinobi asked. "Ya. I've never found a pokemon yet that can out run my zoma" jason said smilling. A couple of minutes later zoma came flying back with what looked like to apricorns following it. "I didn't think there were any apricorns in here" jason said. "There probaply are but I don't think those are completely apricorns" shinobi said as the apricorns stopped rolling. Four legs poped out and two eyes were seen in the middle. "What did you do to annoy them" jason asked.
Zoma started flying in a parten which ment that it was looking for fruits and thought they were fruit. "Oh well. Let's catch these things. Use false swipe" jason said. Zoma charged at them but one of them rolled away but zoma still managed to hit it. The pokemon hit a tree but got up and seemed to be weakened. "If it's a bug type it should be caught very easily" jason said as he threw a net ball. The net ball hit it and caught it. "Now to get that last one" jason said as the other one stopped rolling. It started a roll out attack and jumped at zoma. Zoma charged at it and hit it back down. The pokemon rolled around and came for another attack which zoma attacked back. "I guess that one has a higher defence" shinobi said. Jason just nodded as zoma and the pokemon continued fighting.

Shinobi sat there for a minute, watching the battle. He looekd At linda out of thecorner of his eye, watching her. He shook his head, knowing he really needed to stop. He shot up into the air and landed at his hammock. He sat down it it, but it fliped. He fell about a foot before catching himself. He then landed on ti again, and stayed in it. He looked over some trees, and saw Hope in a clearing. He smiled, and layed down, one foot hanging off of it, dangling in the air 100 feet.

Guest The Bouncer
Timeka teleported on to the hamick. She looed around for someplace to lay but Seion had taken over.

Timake: Seion!! get up! She pushed him and he jumped up rocked the hamick and the two of them fell out. Timeka teleported to saftey while Seion fell and landed on his back..

Shinobi: GOD DAMN!!

Seion: Shit!!! * he lay on the ground* what the hell didi you do that for??

Timeka: i was trying to wake you up.. but you jumped and fell off. you ok?

Seion: yea.. just knocked the wind out of me...

Linda: should't your back have broke. You fell more than 100 feet down..

Seion: even if it is itl heal in like 10 minutes..

Linda: how..?

Seion; long story.. but I can heal myself and others so nothin to worry about.

Seion layed there on the ground and watched the Jason battle.

Guest bahumant111088
Xion: thats it i'm going to sleep

Xion teleported into the hammick

Linda: slide over

Seion: good night

Xion and shinobi were the only people awake

Shinobi: is everybody sleep

Xion: yea

Xion teleported down to the ground

xion walked away from the camp

Xion: always bring a capsule house

Xion threw a capsule to the ground and a house came out

Linda: Seion Where did that house come from

Timeka: i think someone followed us

Guest The Bouncer
Seion still was lying on the ground. He had fell asleep again He stood up.

Seion:Its just Xion.. he's settin up his own place. Im nice and healed.. no more pain.. hey Shinobi... wheres Hope?

Shinobi: I dont know.. she got mad when me and Xion were about to fight and walked off and hasnt came back yet.

Seion: Yea.. that sounds like her.

Shinboi: i wonder if shes ok?

Seion: dont worry about her.. She a big girl now.. well im going to explore a bit.. comin?

Shinobi: were supposed to wait till mornin for the others.

Seion: who cares? and theyre all asleep.

Shinobi: yea I guess youre right.

The two of them walked off into the darkness

Guest bahumant111088
Xion: nothin like sipping hot coco

Then Xion heard a loud scream

Xion: that sounded like Hope

Then Xion ran to hope

hope was holding a pokeball

Hope: its a raging chairzord

Xion: i'll take care of this

Xion: go Mewtwo

a gray and purple genetic cat came out

Mewtwo: what should i do

Xion: psybeam

mewtwo shot beams at chairzard and he fainted

[color=green]Some of these posts' quality are not quite up to standard. Please pay attention to capitalization, spelling, and grammar, as the rules of all the above should be followed in the Adventure Arena. It will make things much easier to read, and readability should be a priority.

Some posts could also do with some more content and detail. A little effort can make a vast improvement. Please reread the sticky at the top of the forum.

Thanks,
--terra[/color]

Guest The Bouncer
Seion and Shinobi couldn't hear Hope scream. They were too far away. they were in a plain like are.

Seion: where are we?

Shinobi: by the flatness of the land... were on a plain.

Seion: oh ok..

just then 4 sets of glowing eyes appeared in the distance

Shinobi: look * pointing*

Seion: they must be some type of pokemon and they dont seem too happy.

Shinobi: you're right.. Lets get ready to fight

The two of the grabbed a pokeball each and called out thei pokemon

Seion: Medicham go!

Shinobi: Charizard i choose you!

the two pokemon popped out of their pokeball ready to attack

Jason was still fighting the pokemon as the others eather went to sleep or left. "Use a combo of false swipe and furry cutter" jason said to zoma. Zoma just nodded and flew at the pokemon. The pokemon rolled up and started charging at zoma as it started spinning. The pokemon hit zoma but was repelled. As the pokemon flew through the air zoma kept hitting it. "That should do it zoma" jason said as he took out another net ball. He threw the net ball as the pokemon hit the ground and caught it. As he started walking to it he herd the sounds of fights starting. "Come one zoma. Let's find out what's going on" jason said as he picked up the net ball and started running with zoma fallowing.

Guest The Bouncer
Seion and Shinobi were surrounded by the dark purple horsle- camel like pokemon.

Seion: medicham Dynamic punch

Shinobi: body slam

Medicham's fist started to glow a bright white. the it swung a puwerful punch. Luckily it connected and the pokemon was confused. but it shook it off quickly

Seion: what the fuck!!

Charizard ran towards a one othe the pokemon and tred to dive on it. but it as too fast. Charizard hit the ground hard. It tried 2 more times only to hit the ground

Shinobi: charizard couldnt even touch it.

ooc: Ok i have onme thing to say...Hope dont scream! She is a psychic and can take care of her self.. plese rerain from posting with my character like that again... you dont know whst she would do or say...
---------------------------------------

Hope shook her head at the show off and walked off further into the wilderness. With the two new puppy pokemon in her bag she was in search of night pokemon. She looked up at the top of the dome. She leaped into the air and flew up high enough to where she could see what acted as the light sorce.

"Wow... SolRock and Lunatone! Solrock is asleep right ow so Lunatone takes over the night glow! Wow... Very neat... we must not catch these ones... not yet anyways."

Hope floated back down to the ground and continued to walk. She came up on a pokemon spitting up an acid gooze. It seemed to be in distress. Hope stared at it for a while and tried to approche to see what was wrong. The pokemon fired a glob at her but she teleported out of the way. The pokemon looked like a strange bird. Almost like a humming bird but its long little beak shot out streams of the acid. It floundered around.

"I wanna help..." Hope said again only to have another stream fired at her. "Well then if thats the case! Ill try out this new one... Wolpup! Go"

The wolf like puppy appeared and shook its head. It looked at the bird and went transparent just in time as a stream of acid went flying at it. She let out a howl and began to run around the bird in circles... Hope tried tothink of attacks this pokemon might know.

"attack! I dont know what kind of attacks you can use... Do something... dont hurt it much i just want it calm so i can see whats wrong."

The puppy nodded and its eyes glowed yellow the bird slowed down and stared into the pups eyes. The pup stoppped and licked the bird pokemon and backed away. Hope returned the pup and placed her hand on the birds forhead.

"Oh.... well Hmm... Not sure if i can handle that... but... Bi can." Hope pulled out a pokeball and released her friend Celebi, "You sense it right? Help calm the poor things nerves."

Celebi placed a han on the bird and began to glow bright blue... as did the bird. The bird became less tense and hope returned Celebi. She picked up the bird and wrapped it in a small cloth which she tied around her shoulder. The pokemon was calm and just stared at hope as she continued through the forest.

-------------------------

by the way when you make up a pokemon for this.... send me a pm with good descriptions like color and body shape.... im trying to draw every new one

Guest The Bouncer
The pokemon lowered their heads and huge leaves shoot out and were slicing Charizard and Medicham.

Seion: medicham psychic. hold th epokemonlong as you can..

Chariazrd: Fire blast quick!

Medicham held its head and the pokemon started glowing they couldnt move. then charizard shot out a star like blast at th pokemon. two were eak. two of them weren. those two were flung far away by Medicham.

Seion and Shinobi: Ultra ball go

they threw their pokeballs. they shook 3 tomes and the pokemon were caught.

Seion: that was close.

Shinobi: yea.. So what do you want to call it/

Seion: how bout Gallion..

Shinobi; cool wit me. lets get back to camp.

Guest bahumant111088
Xion:mewtwo return

a red beam shot mewtwo and he went back in the poke'ball

then xion heard something in the bushes

a black dragon wit a long blade tail, metal claws, red eyes, two wings,and a tri-force symbol on his stomach

Xion: what is this, wait a second

Flashback: Xion: this is that shadow i saw underwater when the island exploded when mewtwo and I stoped Team rocket

Xion: youre mine dragoon, go mewtwo

the dragons claws turned green and then slashed at mewtwo

Mewtwo: youre preety srong

Xion: shadow ball

mewteo charged a huge beam at the dragon

Xion: psycic

Mewtwo held the dragon back

Xion: go jolteon,pin missle

Xion: ultra ball go

The ball shook three times

Xion: that was close, return

Guest The Bouncer
Seion and Shinobi arrived back at camp.

Seion: we almost got our asses whipped.

Shinobi: hell yea

Timeka: by what..

Seion: these 4 pokemon.. we caught 2 and the other 2 ran..

Shinobi: i wonder who got the male?

Seion: I know how...* evil smirk*

Shinobi: i know what youre talking about.

Seion: let out y Gallion.

Seion threw out a pokeball with his Gallion. Shinobi didi the same.

Timeka: what are you two up to..

Seion: youll see....

Guest bahumant111088
Xion: that was close mewtwo

Seion: what happen to you

Xion: i got attacked by this dragon poke'mon

Linda: yea right

Timeka: youre a liar

Xion: go dragoon

Seion: that thing is bigger than rayquza

Shinobi: yea

Xion:return

Guest The Bouncer
Timeka: What are you about to do?

Seion: you'll see Shinobi tie a string around yours..

Shinobi walekd over and tied a white string around its neck

Seion: come one.. into the bushes. they wont do it while were here.

Timeka: They wont do what..

Shinobi: Fuck.. thats what.. thats why they attacked us.. now come on..

Timkea: you two are some sick bastards..

Seion: just come on

They went behind some bushes.. then 2 minutes later the Gallion without the string got on top of the one with the string and started moving back and forth.

Timeka: i dont wanna watch this..

Seion: mines is the boy

Shinobi: I can tell

Seion: were gonna have baby poemon to take care of..

Timeka: im leaving * she teleports off*

Seion: well now what do you wann a do??

Guest bahumant111088
Xion: looks like a nigga got busted

Seion: shut up

Xion: youll gotta handel this

Xion teleported

Shinobi: thats whack

Guest The Bouncer
Seion: Well what should we do now..

Shinobi: well weve been up almost all night. Its 5 a.m.

Seion: im startin to get hungry

Shinobi: youre always hungry..

Seion: lets go diving.. we can catch more pokemon

Shinobi: why not..

Seion: well lets go

The two of the started off again this time towards the ocean.

Guest bahumant111088
Xion: well i'm going swimming

xion dived in the water

Xion was swimming then he got out

Xion: where did they go

Shinobi- You know, that was some fucked up idea, Seion. I wwas thinking, like, let's battle or something. *sigh*Well, i ain't swiming, i'm gonig to sleep.

Shinobi shot into the air, and landed in a hammock. He layed down, and slowly fell asleep... until a pokemon landed on his chest by accident, sending him flying out. He faught himself, and looekd at the hammock. It was covered by a pokemon kinda looking like a...a dinosaur.

It was ocvered with tan, scalely skin. On the top, on his head, it a think layer of bone with thin skin coving it perched on it. It made an excelent battering ram, as he slamed into the two trees that the hammock was tied to, miraculously keeping his balence, even though the best trained poomoen known to made currently would have fell off. Shinobi watched him for a minute, wondering why. Then he saw why. 2 pairs of wings fluttered rapidly, just barely visable. He wasn't falling, because the hammock wasn't moving. He was flying. Shinobi blinked rapidly, wondering what the heel this pokemon was. He figured he'd better help by catchnig him. He tossed a great ball, and he went in, but came back out rapidly. Shinobi called out Charizard. The dinosaur pokemon stoped, and looked at Charzard. The wings stoped fluttering, and he disapeered, except for a pair of blood red eyes. He became visible again, as he moved his head back and forth, as in he was saying not to muess with him. But, as soon as he stoped, he became invisible. An attack came out of nowhere. A thunderbolt shto out fo the sky, striking Charizard. He fell towards the ground, and Shinobi returned him.

Shinobi- The hell is this?

Shinobi then caleld out Lugia.

Shinobi- Aeroblast.

Lugia- [b]against this pokemon? i don't want ot kill him.[/b]

Shinobi- I don't think it will.

Lugia blinked, as the pokemon came out of nowhere as his wings fluttered and he shot into the open air. Lugia charged up the blastr, and shot it out, aimed directly at the pokemon's dome head. The pokemon stoped moving, and disapeared once again. The bblast shot into a tree, dongi nothing except making several bird pokemon fly away. This semed to make the dinosaur pokemon even angier, like he was a flying justice of the peace...

ooc: Ok im out of this rpg... sorry but no way am i going to continue posting when The Bouncer and bahumant111088 cant even TRY to make good posts... all talking no discription... not to mention just sick and stupid ideas. If you guys dont work on your posting abilitys and quality no one is gonn wanna have an rpg with you in it... sorry but this is my FINAL decision... I quit... And Nate... dont you even think of PMing me to try and talk me out of it. Its not going to Work this time.

[color=green]I have to agree with Blanko's assessment of the situation here. bahumant111088 and The Bouncer, your post quality is really not up to par. Please check your PMs once in a while as well, as I've PMed you.

--terra[/color]