OtakuBoards

Pokemon: Cusco League {rpg} [PG: 13 for Language]

Nate

[color=green]I'm really sorry to interrupt your RPG. [b]The Bouncer[/b], could you check your PMs next time you get the chance? I sent you one a couple days ago and you seem not to have gotten it so far. (Private Messages are located at the bottom of the main OtakuBoards screen.)

Thanks, and sorry again.
--terra[/color]

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Bouncer
Seion: its boring in here..

Timeka: we still have an hour teill we get there..

Seion: well lets listen to some music

Seion pulled out his ying Yang twins "Me and my brother" cd and turned it to "Naggin". then he turned the bass all the way up and the volume.

Seion: now this what im talkin bout. * sing along with the song* "she talkin to me like im dumb shoulda know i shoulda left that girl alone". the vibrations went through the water nad scared the pokemon Jason was tryin to catch.

Sehinobi: damn... i can hear it from over here

Jason just looed back at the sub.

"I almost had one and he had to scare it away" jason thought.

He didn't know how he knew it was seion but he just knew it was him who scared the pokemon off.

"Come on digs. I know that you wanted to get another pal but we'll have to try again later" jason said.

Digs nodded and started swimming back. As they swam to the sub a beam of energy hit it.

"If that beam hit the sub enough to disturb seion from his music i'll be happy" jason thought as he turned around.

Once he turned around he saw that one of the smaller pokemon from before had stayed.

"I guess we'll have to get a little one then. You up for it digs" jason asked.

Digs just cheered.

"O.k then. Use hidden power" jason said.

Digs charged up an energy blast and fired it. The pokemon used agility then charged at digs.

"Use rock smash" jason said.

Digs punched with it's claw and hit the pokemon.

"Let's try to catch it" jason said throwing a net ball.

The net ball hit it and the pokemon was caught.

"With that done we can get back to the sub and continue on our way" jason said as he got the net ball.

He started swimming back to the hatch as he told digs what he wanted him to do. Jason got in and saw that seion had gotten into his seat again.

"I suggest you hold onto some thing" jason said to timeka.

Timeka sat into a chair and held on as jason closed the hatch. Digs swam up and rammed the ship. As he open up the hatch again digs returned to it's pokeball. As he got in he saw that seion had fallen out of his chair and timeka was laughing. Jason laughed as he put the gear back and sat in his seat.

Hope also noticed the cloud of fish pokemon. She grinned and went to the closest window near jason, she began to tell him some information throu mind talk.

[b]Young friend...that isnt wise... I may not sense their energy but i do sense they are like about to poison you... their bodies emit a poison that is invisible and it floats in the water t the closest warm bodied thing.... being you... but i sappose trying to catch one would be interesting... seeing how it wont work... Young man... remorain swarm together to prevent one of their friends from being captured... these do the same.... all schools of fish do... THROW A BALL and they all group together and the ball wont capture it... YOU will have to seperate a select few if you are ever going to catch one...[/b]

hope blinked and sat down , "i doubt he got that... i think those things blocked it...."

"I her what you say hope and I all ready caught one of them before you told me about them. Seion scared the rest away except for a small one" jason said.

"I wonder why that one didn't leave like the others" hope said.

"Who realy knows. Maybe it wanted to fight. Of coarse if they act like remoraid how come they didn't come back when I caught one" jason asked holding the pokemons net ball.

"What pokemon did you use" hope asked.

"I used my armaldo. Why do you ask" jason asked.

"From what I know armaldo's are part rock pokemon so they would have a advantage. How did seion scare them" hope asked.

"He scared them off with his music. Why they ran from it, who knows" jason said.

"I guess they don't like it. We'll probaply find out why as we go" hope said.

Jason nodded as hey had the sub catch up with the others.

ooc: umm dude your posts are all jammed into one big paragraph... stop that would ya its to dang confusing!!! Space it out dude... look at my posts... i hit enter a couple times after one person talks IE:

"Blah blah blah blah" blaby balahberson says

"blah blah!!! bluh blah!" Blabla balahberson responds.

get the idea??? please it makes it so much easier to read,... i get to confused trying to read that HUGE paragraoh thing thats all garbled together!
--------------------

Guest The Bouncer
Seion looked out the window and saw all the different types of pokemon..

Seion: id go out and try and catch one but the water is way to cold..

Jason: not to me... at least not to cold.

Seion: well... maybe not to you but to me it is.. its cold in here.. hey I got a idea.

Seion reached for a pokeball on his belt. he called out his magmar. he went and stood by him..

Seion: nice and warm

Timeka: Seion, didnt the last time we came here Shinobi said not to do that because of something. cant remember what he said.

Seion: well shinobi aint here.. you got my coat so Im gettin warm .
Hey Jason you know how to make this thing go faster...

Jason: lemme see...

Shinobi- *over the mike* RETURN THE FUCKIN MAGMAR!

Seion- Damn...........he knew.

Shinobi- I ain't stupid, i can se the heat warps on the outside paneling.

Shinobi sat back down. He shivered and shook his head.

Shinobi- i wish Seion payed more attention...

Shinobi continued watching holes...

Guest bahumant111088
xion cheked his mail

xion: its from seion

xion walked out the house and teleported
then he saw linda

xion walked up an hugged linda then he pulled ou a cell phone and called seion

Guest The Bouncer
Seion picked up the mike and yelled into it

Seion: who da fuck you yellin at....

Shinobi: You

Hope looked through teh window and at Seion... she used her telepathic power to talke to him

Hope:[b/] dont you two start it... i dont wanna see any fight this time.. atleast between you two.[/b]

Seion: ill try...

Meanwhile~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Xion: wonder why he dont answer... maybe his phone is off.

Silence kept up and within notime the dome was in sight through the windows... it was huge ... but looked bad. The angle it was at from the erosion... was literally bending the very bar like things that kept it together... Barnicles lined the utside and a gross under water moss had climedu p and over the dome as if it were climbing ivy.

"That just looks a little... eh... Creepy" Hope said laughing, "just my kinda place! Shinobi get this thing docked and let us get going!!!"

Guest The Bouncer
Timeka: look.. we're almost there

She pointed at the dome..

Seion: It looks badder that I thought..

Jason: So thats what it looks like. I didnt know it looked this bad

Timeka: it didnt.. i just got that way becuase of the hole the las time we were her...

Seion: well Im ready to catch some new pokemon.

i'm an otakuShinobi- And this, my friends, it Johiko. Or, what's left of it.

Hope- I thought it was Cusco.

Shinobi- nope, Johiko *over the mike* another three miles

Everyone else: UGH

Shinobi- Just hold on tight, don't get yo ass in an upwar...damn.

Shinobi sighed, and turned holes off. He put it back into his cd case, even thoguth it's dangerous having them down there. The cold could totally fuck up the discs, but he didn't care. Cristina could buy him a new set, if it did....

OOC::box: my 1000 post:box: :excited: i'm an otaku:excited:

Guest bahumant111088
instead of staying at the house

Xion: linda i'm going to the lake

linda: alright lets go

Xion: teleportation

xion and linda got to the lake

Xion: lets swim

linda: go blastoise

a shell like poke'mon with two pumps came out the pokeball

xion and linda jumed on blastoise and started to swim

Xion: since this is a waterproof phone ,seion answer the phone

blastoise swam closer and closer to the lake floor

Linda: whats that

Xion: got danmm it answer the phone

Shinobi turned the lights onto High beam, and the dome was saw faintly in the distace, a little to the left. He turned to it, and then got ready to slow down. Suddenly a figure appeared behind him, and he disapeared and appeared behind the figure, arm around his neck to choke him. He then saw who he was , and stoped.

Shinobi- Why are you here Xion?

Xion- I was looking for Seion

Shinobi- Next sub. Bye.

Shinobi sat down again at the controls after Xion teleported.

Shinobi- I don't liek that dude..this ain't gona work.....

Guest bahumant111088
Xion: long time no see seion,Timeka tis is linda she's kinda shy

linda: blastoise return

xion sat down and looked at his pokeball with mewtwo

Linda: timekas scaring me or ether that i'm just paranoid

Xion: yea your parinoid

Guest The Bouncer
Seion: wassup

Xion: nothin . Why dont you anwer the damn phone?

Seion: The signal dont reach this far down... were like 7 miles under water.

Xion: no wonder its so cold..

Seion: I know.. but shinobi is a dumb ass and say some crap about using heat. i dont understand..

Xion: wassup timeka

Seion: and thats Jason...

Jason: wassup dude

Xion: nothin

Seion: and who is she.

Xion: and thats Linda...

Seion: sup..

Xion: well how long do we gotta go...

Seion: 3 more iles.. says Shinobi... and I can tell you now he dont like you... by the looks of it. i saw you when you appeared over there and i saw his expressions when you left. Dont be surprized if you get in a fight...

Xion: i anit...

Seion:well good because he aint no comp no way.

Guest bahumant111088
xion: were are we going

linda: seion intreduce me to your friend

Seion: this is Timeka

Xion: hello where are we going to

Seion: cusco

Xion: good thing i packed some snacks

linda: Timeka how close are you and seion

Xion: they have been toghter since i knew him

Guest The Bouncer
About 30 minutes later

Shinobi: *over mike* were about to arrive in cusco. everybody get ready for surfacing

Seion: finally: like after 2 hours of sittin in this cold ass sub.

Xion: i havent beeon on but like 30 minutes

about 5 minutes later the subs surfaced and everybody got out.

Seion: so this is what it looks like. Almost exactly like Johiko but bigger.

Shinobi: well we better find a campsite.. its starting to get dark.. well start searching tommmorow morning.

Xion: ok...

Hope: well where shall we camp

Shinobi: i dont know.. the walk around for a bit

they all walked for about 15 minutes. they came to a small domw made of trees and limbs...

Shinobi: this is where well stay.

Seion: looks like a pokemon built this..

Timeka: i does dont it..

Xion: well lets start to unpack

Guest bahumant111088
the ganged unpacked there stuff

Linda: I'll fix dinner , you boys get the firewood

Xion: great

Seion: go salamance

Xion: go jolteon

a yellow fox with spikes came out

Xion: pin missle cut down those branches jolteon shot needles at the branches

Seion: tail slash

Xion: here girls

Linda: dinner is will be ready soon

Xion: shinobi better stop looking at me

Guest The Bouncer
Seion: Salamence use steel wing

Salamence wings tirned to steel. It flew up through tree brances and cut down lots of brances... and they feel to the ground.

Seion: good job budy..

Seion: reached into his pocket and pulled out a bga of treats and gave them to salamence

Salamence: mence.. it roared and ate the ffod haipily

Seion: hey Timeka.. put thehuge hamick ( sp i think) for me and you in the high trees..

Timeka: gotcha...

She reached into her bag and pulled out a huge hamick and teleported into the trees. she put one end on one branch and one on another and teleported down..

Linda: she can teleport..

Seion: yea....

Xion: like me

Timeka: who else wants one

Everyone rose their hands and Timeka went to her bag and grabbed hammiks and startted to put them up.. she was done with all them in 30 seconds.

Shinobi: damn she fst.. thanks Timeka..

Timeka: you're welcome

She teleported up to her and Seions hamick and sat down.

Seion: whats for dinenr?

Guest bahumant111088
Linda: chicken

Xion: I'm bored

Xion: jolteon return

Seion: shinobi stop starring at dude

LInda: Timeka can you give me a hand down here

Timeka: yea sure

Shinobi: its something i don't like about him

Xion: seion if he want to start something let him fight me

Xion wiped out is sword

Seion: chill dude

seion grabed xion

Guest The Bouncer
Seion: If i were you id calm down for a bit....

Timeka: Why?? you never did

Shinobi: he betta sit his punk ass down.

Hope: Shinobi! what did I tell you earlier.. NO FIGHING can i make it any clearer.

Shinobi just stood there and ignored her..

Seion: come on Xion... lets go for a little walk.

the two of them walk off

Guest bahumant111088
Xion:i'm going to kill him man

SEion: dude just chill

Xion: alright, i'll be back

Seion: walked back to camp

Linda: xion wait up

Xion: alright

Hope got slighty angry and walked off silently. She continued to walk till she reached a small watering hole. The water was clear and deep. She sighed and walked out into the middle of it. The water was up to her neck and it wasnt to cold. She closed her eyes and began to hum a song she learned years ago. She continued to hum for fifteen minutes till she hear something in the nearby bushes.

She stopped humming and looked around... she sensed no humans so quietly began to hum again. Two eyes appeared in one of the bushes. Hope smiled and mothined for what ever it was to come closer. A paw emerged from out of the bush...followed by another.

The body was transparent when it movied and solid when standing still. It looked like a small wolf. Its tiny teeth were as sharp as razor blades and its skin color was as pale as the night moon on the surface. Its eyes were a glowing white color. It let out a small growl not as in anger but as in caution.

"Wol Wol!" The pokemon barked, "Pup?"

"Wolpup... Are there more of you?"

The pokemon seemed to understand and another Wolpup appeared Next to the first one... the only difference was that it was larger. Hope noticed the larger one looked stronger and more rugged... Male. The one that came to the humming was female.

"Hmm... Ghost types... Do you both know of the danger to this dome?" Hope asks quietly.

The two pokemon look at each other then to hope. Their white glowing eyes looked deep into hers. They both nodded and sat down.

"Um... so do you know why i am here?" Hope asked and got the same reply, "Um... Are you two willing to help me out?" Hpe held up two ultraballs.

The two pokemon stared at each other and seemed to be talking... their eyes flashed like their minds were racing. They then looked at Hope and nodded.

"Alright then..." Hope used her mind and let both Ultraballs fly to the currently solid pokemon. They both seemed prepared when the Ultraballs sucked them in with a red flash. The two balls shook next to each other untill the button stopped glowing. Hope made both balls float back to her hand. She minimized them and slipped them under the water and into a hidden pocket in her Kimono. She closed her eyes and continued to hum to herself.

[i] "Wolpup... The Wolf Puppy pokemon... Baby stage... Ghost type... Ill program that into my pokedex once im done relaxing here."[/i]

Hope thought to herself.