OtakuBoards

Legend of SouSei

Revelation

[size=1][color=maroon]Okies, so I've been thinking a bit about my Legacy Guide and all that, and I have found a picture that's actually pretty perfect for it. So I'm just gonna do some basics about him, give you the picture, and go from there.

[b]Race:[/b] Legacy Guide
[b]Type:[/b] Altered Human
[b]Name:[/b] Brand is what he goes by these decades; his actual human name from long ago has been forgotten.
[b]Age:[/b] 317
[b]Gender:[/b] Male
[b]Description:[/b] [url=http://www.epilogue.net/cgi/database/art/view.pl?id=32933&genre=3]Here[/url]
Of any race, they guide the Legend Ones in their journey. They help them in everything. They are wonderful cooks, wonderful teachers, and they know what they're doing. They have a kind heart and will not take what is not theirs. They do not take debts, they only take the thanks that they are supposed to receive. They are the ones who believe that human, altered human, and creature should live in harmony and peace and together. They try to do that with the Legend Ones and the Legend Warriors to show that Creature and Humans can get along and stay together.

Also, the crazy fire beast in the picture could serve as her Legend Warrior... but if it's not Red Lion-ish enough, then nevermind. ^_^[/color][/size]

[i]
[b]Race:[/b] Prophetic Knight

[b]Type:[/b] Formerly Human, Currently Demon Mage

[b]Name:[/b] Reiki Ado'shi (Rei - Cold/Spirit, Ki - demon/ogre, A - Evil, Do - path, Shi - death/disciple)

[size=1][b] Translation:[/b] Ice Demon Demonic Path of Death, Ice Demon Demonic Path's Disciple, Spirit Demon Demonic Path of Death, Spirit Demon Demonic Path's Disciple [/size]

[b]Age:[/b] 113

[b]Gender:[/b] Male

[b]Description:[/b] A spectral apparition covered in a long, dark-red flowing robe. Ice shards dance around the figure, swirling and mystical. The face is covered with a silver war helmet, with one horizontal slit for the eyes. The figure always seems to float, and hovers effortlessly through any terrain.

[b]Location:[/b] Kuragari

[b]Weapon(s):[/b]

[size=1][b] Night Chill Crypt Lance:[/b] A midnight blue lance, ethereal in nature. Because of its ethreal attribute, the lance cannot be blocked by any conventional weapons, only by a powerful defense magic. The lance is imbued with a single, icy-blue rune, which allows the lance to launch bolts of ice towards the enemy.

[b]Spirit Cry Channel Staff:[/b] A mystical staff, ethereal much like the lance. However, it cannot be harmed or blocked by any magic, due to the anti-magic enchantment placed upon it. The staff can be described simply as a glass stick, and is mostly used for casting spells. [/size]

[b]Magic/Skills/Spells:[/b]

[size=1][b]Spirit Freeze Aura (Passive):[/b] A chilling aura is radiated from Reiki, dulling the mind, slowing the movements of the body. No heat can neutralize this aura since the aura targets the mental stability of the opponent. This aura can best be described as a permanent hypnotic spell, attacking the mind relentlessly with its chilling pressure.

[b]Spirit Walk:[/b] Allows Reiki to seep himself into the mind of his opponent, exploring the strengths and weaknesses. During Spirit Walk, the target slowly becomes drained of mental and physical strength, leaving him/her vulnerable to attack. This can only be performed close by the target, and leaves Reiki vulnerable for attack as well. However, while channeling this spell, Reiki becomes ethereal and can only be harmed by magic alone.

[b] Winter Frost Orb:[/b] Launches a compressed orb of ice towards the enemy. The orb explodes upon impact, releasing multitudes of chilling bolts which freezes the opponent on contact.[/size]

[b]Personality:[/b] Macabre, Sadistic, Sharply analytical, Annoyingly accurate, Wily, Intelligent

[b]Bio:[/b] A frail boy since birth, Reiki was almost always confined to the dull interior of his bedroom, plagued constantly by sickness. He had no friends, and lived with his mother; his father had left a long time ago for another woman. Reiki's life was dull, tiring, and to make it infinitely worse, he had to sit through the ranting and whining of his mother about the divorce for hours daily.

Reiki seemed to have a natural talent and though confined to his state, developed a sense of manipulative powers, especially through words. By slowly but steadily conversing with his mother, his manipulation gradually eviscerated the boundary of sanity and insanity of his poor (but annoying) mother, and ultimately succeeded in leading her to suicide.

Desperate to attain something during his so far pitiful life, Reiki left the house, only to find himself helpless in the ravenous fang of the world. He quickly learned that the world was not so easy to control as his mother... Reiki knew full well that his greatest weakness was his physical weakness to nearly everything, and worked to improve his resistance. To this end, Reiki dabbled in magic (which was, of course, the easiest way), but ultimately found himself corroding away under its heavy duress upon the body. Sick and dying one day in a dark street corner, a shadowy, burning figure appeared before him, bearing with it the offer of eternal youth and life in exchange for unyielding servitude. Too willing for such an offer, Reiki swore his allegiance then and there to whoever would grant him such gifts. The result of this vow, the Prophetic Knight known as the 'Revenant', Reiki Ado'shi.
[/i]

[size=1][color=ff66cc]So, we have two more spots filled.

[B]Legend One:[/B] We need one more person.

[B]Elite:[/B] We need 3 more, but we can make Ruby a super elite- like just herself.

[B]Guardians:[/B] I need one more, a female or someone that'll
play a female. The East Guardian, the Earth Tortoise, the Guardian of Earth and Rock. Guardians have great powers. They are one of the very important characters in this RPG.

[B]Legacy Guide:[/B] NPC's.

[B]Legend Warriors:[/B} NCP's.

[B]Prophet Knights:[/B] 2 more.

Someone want to play two people? And also, Takuya. The jist is that you will try to gather the artifacts, talismans, and orbs before the legend ones do and use their powers to destroy the Guardians and Elites. As well as that, you try to change SouSei to your ways. And, everything else he does is just strange and evil.

OH! In my RPG, there's a twist. There is no true evil. There is only a difference between light and dark. A balance. At this moment, the dark is overbalancing the Light and the light need to balance this.[/size][/color]

[COLOR=darkblue]I think I've decided.Tell me if there's any problems.

[B]Race:[/B]Legacy Guide
[B]Type:[/B]Dragon
[B]Name:[/B]Dragoon
[B]Age:[/B]Unknown.Rumoured to be 1000's of years old.
[B]Gender:[/B]Male
[B]Description:[/B]See attachment

The pic is pretty bad but best I can do...
We don't need a Bio do we?[/COLOR]

[B]OOC:[/B]This is my new Sign Up...Arika knows about this.I'm now her twin.Not Identical though.
--------------------------------------------------------------
[COLOR=darkblue][b]Race:[/b] Legend One

[b]Type:[/b] Human

[b]Name:[/b] Miklara "Mika" Shi'iandra

[b]Age:[/b] 16

[b]Gender:[/b] Female

[b]Description:[/b] Mika has flowing,shoulder length chocolate brown hair and sparkling emerald eyes.She usually always wears a blue jacket unzipped with a white t-shirt inside.On the front of her t-shirt is a blue coiled up chinese dragon.She wears navy blue pants and blue and white Nikes.She wears silver,reflective,custom made sunglasses.

[b]Location:[/b] Jeune

[b]Weapon(s):[/b] A glaive with a blade made of solid,sharp silver and a shaft made of polished oak and daggers hidden around her body in numerous places.

[b]Magic/Skills/Spells:[/b] Water:
(1)Breathe Underwater
(2)Throw water in a ball form.
(3)Angel's Tears-Healing Water
(4)Can anyone think of a Good Water Spell/Attack?
(5)Control over Water and anything to do with water.eg.Rain
(6)Aqua Nova-Rapid blasts,gysers,whirlpools and many other water dangers blast up in a frenzy to attack a single or group of enemies.
(7)Water Dragon-Summons a Dragon made of Water with terrifying Water Attacks.

[b]Personality:[/b] Mika is a strong willed girl.If something happens which she is against she will say so.She always speaks her mind,keeping nothing back.She is a friendly person to be around and will help in any way she can if someone's in danger.Although you'll want to avoid her when she's in a bad mood.

[b]Bio:[/b]Mika and "Ki" as she likes to call her twin,come from a family who practices many different things and do many different things.Their mother is a professional cook,their father is a famous martial artist,their older brother is a well known street fighter and dealer,and their grandparents own the only Restraunt/Dojo in L.A., Cali.Ki's the wild one of the family and Mika's the more calm.They both can be serious when the time comes.They also know when to play and when to work.

They can also talk to each other through thoughts.As well as that they have their own ways of knowing things.Mika's the more logical and Ki's the more rational and knows it by instinct.Mika's also a whiz with computers and technology.[/COLOR]

[size=1][color=firebrick]Okay, a little later than I wanted it to be, but here it is, nonetheless. Hopefully we'll be able to start soon? *poke poke*

[b][u]Primary Sign Up[/u][/b]
[b]Race:[/b] Guardian

[b]Type:[/b] Earth Tortoise

[b]Name:[/b] Leste ([I]roughly[/I] means east in Portuguese; more of a play on the actual word)

[b]Age:[/b] 4381, but she looks about 27

[b]Gender:[/b] Female

[b]Description:[/b] The East's Angel/Human form has long, light glimmering green hair. She has a necklace of flowers around her neck, feet, and hands at all times. She wears something similar to that of Lilymon, in green, brown, and dark grey. She carries around her flowers and a wooden kendo stick.

[b]Location:[/b] the Temple of Earth

[b]Weapon(s):[/b] A simple, wooden kendo stick, just shorter than her. A trail of vines is carved lovingly into both ends, flaming up towards the middle but never touching the other strands.

[b]Magic/Skills/Spells:[/b] [quote]She has the power to control the Earth and Rock. She makes the trees grow tall. She makes the grass grow green. But at times, she causes rockslides, earthquakes, etc. She is the spring.[/quote]

Basically, she can kick ass in a lot of different ways, but she?s a pacifist before anything else. After all, she?s mother earth incarnate; she?d rather create than destroy.

[b]Personality:[/b] First and foremost, the woman is a pacifist. Fighting, she believes, is barbaric and a waste of time and energy. However, when it comes down to the line, she?ll become a fierce hellion of war before she ever lets the Great Evil take away her powers and destroy the world she loves. That being said, she?s very protective of her creations and is very firm in her standings. She won?t quit, she won?t ever back down, and she has tremendous reserves of love and strength. Normally she?s a very calm, mellow woman, and can always be found outdoors. Her friendly attitude and easy-going nature are what people know her best for, and thus it?s very rare to see her angry or upset; she won?t trouble mere mortals with her petty worries.

[b]Bio:[/b] When Leste was born (many, many years ago), those who saw her knew right away that she was going to be something special. Even as a baby, there was an aura of peace and tranquility about her, and her warm brown eyes promised love to any who would seek it. She was a simple girl, thought not like the rest, and always found her enjoyment to be out among the trees, running through forests and making wreaths out of vines and flowers. The animals loved her, maybe even more than the townspeople did, and never hesitated to greet her whenever she came to visit. And that was very often.

One fateful day, Leste, a ripe age of 16, was picking flowers among the thick trees when a stray arrow struck her, just under her breast. She was sure she would die there, and was semi-comforted to know it was among the trees, but just as she began to pass out an overwhelming feeling of warmth and comfort filled her body and she found herself feeling refreshed. She opened her eyes to see the East Guardian in his human form, watching her with eyes full of love and respect. He had dark green hair and sun-kissed skin, and it was he who showed her the ways of the forest, and the rocks, and told her all the secrets that the land held. He told her of Gaia, the first Earth Guardian, and of his mentor, whom had been guardian long before he had.

Leste didn?t ever go back home after that, but many saw her still, running through the trees, laughing and singing joyously, sometimes with the Guardian of the East, and they knew ? just as they always had ? that she was destined for great things, and though she had left their village to live among the land, she would never truly leave them.

She was 27 when the Earth Tortoise, whom she loved very much, passed his powers onto her and made her the new Guardian of the East. And so she was made eternal as the seasons, which last forever, but eventually change into something new, just as the Guardians would eventually wish to pass their powers onto someone new. She continues to love and create, cherish and protect, grow and laugh, as she was taught to so many years ago, but she?s grown old and she knows that soon her time will come. And then she can be with her love again, and run through the forests, unfettered.

Yeah, that's about it. If anything needs to be changed and all that... just lemme know. I took a little bit of liberty with some aspects, as you can see, so I hope you don't mind. :blush:

Ohkami, I sent you a PM about this as well, but in the future, please don't double post.[/color][/size]

[size=1][color=ff66cc]Yes. Takuya is right. I will start soon. Let's see. 3 more P.Knights, 1 more Legend One, and 3 more Elites. I shall say that sign-ups are still open, but will be PMed to me, before putting anything up here. I must see how well it looks. ^_^ and this will begin possibly on a Saturday. So, until then. I shall keep you in suspense.

[B]EDIT:[/B] IT STARTED!!!!!!!!!!!!! HURRY AND POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size][/color]