anime_guy Posted October 16, 2003 Posted October 16, 2003 Who thinks the Sox are ging to beath the yankees tonight! I DO! what does everyone think?? what's your opinion? Personaly, YANKEES SUCK! Lets go Red Sox!! But that's just me... What do you all think about pedro defending himself by throwing 72 year old Zimmer to the ground? If zimmer hadnt of charged at Pedro, the he wouldnt have gotten thrown on the ground! What do you think of Trots 3 run homer last night? Eh? DO OR DIE toinght! At Yankee stadium! on Fox! I think... (Soory if this sounds liek spam, but it isn't! I just wanna know what epople think of all this stuff!)
XeEmO Posted October 16, 2003 Posted October 16, 2003 Well, I'm a Red Sox fan (living in Maine). Everyone at my school is pumped up for the game (even if they hate baseball, it's just the cool thing to do when the sox are involved), and only the "rebellious" kids want the Yankees to win. I don't have a clue who's going to win, I can only hope the Sox will.
anime_guy Posted October 16, 2003 Author Posted October 16, 2003 well, it's Predro going against Roger.. so I think with Pedro, we'll do [I]pretty[/I] good... and if not...I will swear so loud the people over in Japan will hear me.. then i'll jump off my roof so I get hurt and can [I]try{/I] to forget we lost... But we wont loose! Sorry.. I'm just ranting on about the Sox... heh....
craig8429 Posted October 16, 2003 Posted October 16, 2003 [QUOTE]Who thinks the Sox are gong to beat the Yankees tonight! I DO! What does everyone think?? What?s your opinion? Personally, YANKEES SUCK! Let?s go Red Sox!! But that's just me... What do you all think about Pedro defending himself by throwing 72 year old Zimmer to the ground? If Zimmer hadn?t of charged at Pedro, the he wouldn?t have gotten thrown on the ground! What do you think of Trots 3 run homer last night? Eh? DO OR DIE tonight! At Yankee stadium! On Fox! I think... (Sorry if this sounds like spam, but it isn't! I just want to know what people think of all this stuff!)[/QUOTE] I personally am a big fan of the Red Sox?s but, they haven't been playing that good against the Yankee?s I wouldn't be surprised if they lose.
anime_guy Posted October 16, 2003 Author Posted October 16, 2003 I woundlt be suprised, but we seem to be very lucky lately... I mena, with Trot's (I think) 3 run home run, and, a lot of other stuff...Pedro is pithing, so I tihnk we're gunna win tonight! DO OR DIE SOX! Do or Die.....
eleanor Posted October 17, 2003 Posted October 17, 2003 [size=1] *runs through thread wearing New York Yankees sweatshirt and cap*[/size]
craig8429 Posted October 17, 2003 Posted October 17, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by maladjusted [/i] [B][size=1] *runs through thread wearing New York Yankees sweatshirt and cap*[/size] [/B][/QUOTE] *laughs* 5th inning and sox's are holding a 5-0 lead muhahaha! I guess soxs will be going to the series......shocking I had it figured for the yankees.
eleanor Posted October 17, 2003 Posted October 17, 2003 [size=1] Party-pooper. *looks around* They'll win...Pwahahaha..... O_O *shrugs* I've seen some incredible games where one team manages to beat the other in the last moments.[/size]
XeEmO Posted October 17, 2003 Posted October 17, 2003 Hmm, just like that. The Yankees won. Not a big surprise, but quite disappointing. YANKEES SUCK!
Guest Magdalena Posted October 17, 2003 Posted October 17, 2003 I'm very upset, considering I live 15 mins away from Boston. OMFG i hate baseball.
Stryder Hiryu Posted October 17, 2003 Posted October 17, 2003 Why oh why does the curse still live on? the sox had a chance to end it but they had to keep pedro in.Damn he was useless he was throwing 85 mph FAST balls in the strike zone and of course yankees would get a hit.I do not know what the hell was going through the pitchers coach head but it wasnt the game.this will probably be the closest they get to a world series in another 100 yrs.I just wanted to kill myself. Sigh.Tell me what you think of the yankees or the Red Sox.If you do not know about the curse then ask me and ill help ya out.
Baron Samedi Posted October 17, 2003 Posted October 17, 2003 Eh. Bad luck Sox? I don't live in US, so yeah. I couldn't really care. What I [i]do[/i] find amusing about it is how psycho people get about their sport. Calm down. It is a [i]game[/i]. Be a fan, not a fanatic. yes, the words originated from each other, but there is now a difference in their meaning. Be a fan. Not a fanatic. It [i]is[/i] only a game, isn't it? ~_^
Kittie Posted October 17, 2003 Posted October 17, 2003 [color=silver] if i've said it once i've said it a million times...Yankees buy the World Series... but truthfully....i could care less for either team! :D [/color]
Justin Posted October 17, 2003 Posted October 17, 2003 I, too, hate the Yankees. I'm not even a big baseball fan, but I can't stand Clemens and I can't stand the Yankees. Normally, I'm a Braves fan; but for now... Go Marlins!! -Justin
Tix Posted October 17, 2003 Posted October 17, 2003 What Red Sox didn't win...then the Yankees really bought the World Series...
Stuart Posted October 17, 2003 Posted October 17, 2003 [color=teal][size=1]You wouldnt belive the protest going on right here in school (where I am now) its crazy people are so into it. Its getting on my nerves hearing all this crap about how Red Sox lost.. Haha Its a great Americain sport alright. [b]GO Yankees![/b] ^^[/size][/color]
craig8429 Posted October 17, 2003 Posted October 17, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i] [B]I, too, hate the Yankees. I'm not even a big baseball fan, but I can't stand Clemens and I can't stand the Yankees. Normally, I'm a Braves fan; but for now... Go Marlins!! -Justin [/B][/QUOTE] yea I got my money on the Marlins now, I despise the yankee's that are just so.....last year :D
LostProphet Posted October 17, 2003 Posted October 17, 2003 [color=blue][font=arial]I was only interested if the Cubs or Sox made it to the World Series. But since neither made it, I don't really care anymore. In the words of Jimmy Kimmel: 'The Florida Marlins have about as much history as the Geo Metro', and I can't stand the Yankees. I'll stay neutral now.... GO GIANTS![/color][/font]
Pex Posted October 17, 2003 Posted October 17, 2003 How can you say that the Yankees are buying the World Series, since 1998 the Red Sox went on a spending spree with one goal in mind to beat the Yankees. By this season they had Pedro Martinez, the most dominant pitcher in Baseball, period. He wasn't the only player the Sox dished the money out to. They also ended getting one of their strongest lineups in a while, even beating the slugging percentage record of guess who...the 1927 Yankees, in fact the 1927 Yankees are fabled as one of the best baseball teams ever. Plus the Red Sox spended money loading up on there bullpen, to have a better bullpen then the Yankees. Yet the Red Sox not only finished second in their division behind the Yankees, they lost once again to the Yankees in the postseason. So if anyone has been trying to buy a World Series, it's most definitely the Red Sox.
anime_guy Posted October 17, 2003 Author Posted October 17, 2003 YANKEES SUCK!!! YANKEES SUCK!!! But I can't belive the Sox lost.. 5 to nothing, and it was the 5th inning too! :'( thi sucks.. I hate this... well, we have next year! The year of the sox [i]will[/i] come, by then, i may be an old man, or dead.. or it may be next year.. who knows? well, i geuss all my fellow red sox fans will have to wait another year.... Oh yeah, and this year we barely even got into the series! we had to get the magic card or whatever it is to get it...
SSJ TRUNKS 18 Posted October 17, 2003 Posted October 17, 2003 I also hate the Yankees. The only reason they are good is because they have the money to buy the players they want to. Now if you ask me a perfect example of a real baseball team is the Minnesota Twins. They were a season away from getting sold and pulled it out. Though they didn't advance in the penant race, they do have one of the best defenses around and they don't have the money to buy the players they want so they rely on the talent they have. It doesn't hurt them that many of their players have stuck with em for years. That's just my opinion. And oh ya...Yankees suck!!!!!
anime_guy Posted October 17, 2003 Author Posted October 17, 2003 yeah, teams like that, and like the sox, that dont have a trillion dollars, are better in some ways.. I like teams like that...I mean, the red sox are one of the best teams in the whole MLB, I'd say maybe 2nd-4th in MLB, and they got there by their tallents and the little bit of money they ahd, now though they have more moeny, but they still aren't like, Yankees rich or anything...
eleanor Posted October 17, 2003 Posted October 17, 2003 [size=1][QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Hack Helba [/i] [B][color=teal][size=1]You wouldnt belive the protest going on right here in school (where I am now) its crazy people are so into it. Its getting on my nerves hearing all this crap about how Red Sox lost.. Haha Its a great Americain sport alright. [b]GO Yankees![/b] ^^[/size][/color] [/B][/QUOTE] *high fives* All right! Someone who likes the Yankees! ^__^ And they WILL go on to beat the Marlins. ^_~ It seems the majority of the OB members hate the Yankees for reasons unknown [pwahaha], but.....*smacks everyone who hates Yankees* Like the Red Sox didn't didn't buy thir way into winning sometimes...it's inevitable. *rolls eyes* ANYWHO, I'm wearing a huge New York Yankees sweater right now. Sure is cold down here in Georgia...[/size]
anime_guy Posted October 17, 2003 Author Posted October 17, 2003 BOOOOO! *hits maladjusted on the back of the head* by the way, i found a cartoon about the cubs fan taht caught that foul ball and made the marlins (SP) win
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now