OtakuBoards

Resident Evil: Harvest Moon

Inuyasha Fandom

Guest Wind master
occ: Im a girl! sorry they did something with my account but its ok now!i like your banner to.OH and HUMANIS NOCTURNA!

BANG the door bursts open to zells hideing place. She steps into the shadows and pulls out her knife. she sees the monster climb up on the wall and lash its tounge at her. She move swiftly and out the door. She runs down the hall way and through the emergency exit.(sorry if my spellings not that good i suck at it)
As soon as the door came open a dog like thing jumps at her she ducks and digs the knife into the top of the coller bone and pulls the ribcage bursts open and its guts fall everywhere. She runs to her jeep and jumps in.She speeds off to the police station when WHAMM something hits the window sheild and she runs into a phone poll. She staggers out of the jeep and falls onto the side walk. She stands up and sees that theres something comeing tword her. she darts down a alley to see some ones car and a human. "Hay can you tell my whats going on?" she yells. The man is being attacted by a man. She runs over and digs the knife into its spinal cord and it falls to the ground.

"Thanks,im John nice to meet you?"he said

"Im Zell nice to met you to john now can you tell my whats going on here?"she asked
"Im just as clueless as you."

"Thats what i thouht lets head to the police station aye?"Zell said
"Sounds good to me." They run off in the direction of the police station.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Genocide
OOC: I'm going to take the place of Guess? until he gets off grounding. Hope this doesn't confuse anyone...

As Zell and John make there way to the police station John sees a dog running after them.

"Zell keep running! I'll catch up in a sec!" John yelled as he stopped and faced the dog. As the dog got closer, John got into his boxing stance. [I]'Good thing I still have my gloves'[/I], John thought. The dog lunged at John but he ducked to the side and uppercutted the dog in the ribs. His gloved fist sank into the animals chest and out the back. John grinced as he relized what just happened, and threw the dog away. John threw off his gloves and made sure there was no blood on his hands

"This is the most death I've ever seen in my life. And its only been 20 minutes!"

John looked over his hands one last time before starting after Zell.

Guest Zhang_He
"Zombies? You're crazy, there's no such thing as zombies!" she says as they walk out of the building, eyeing a large crowd.
" You think those are rioting people? Those are zombies. Do you see those three guys?"
"Yes, don't change the subject. Wait what are they doing?"
" I don't know stay here."
" Hey! You guys, get in here! Come on!." I yell to the three people running from the crowd of hoarding zombies. I fire off a couple of rounds from the .45 into a couple of zombies' heads.
" Come on get over here!" i yell again as i look back to Christie making sure she's still okay.

OoC: sorry wind master, Tag wind, zell, and guess? replacement

Jordan shudders at the nightmare playing over and over in his head as he arrives at the police station, few cars still parked there. He runs inside, jogging over to his cramped , cluttered office, grabbing the last box of shells out of his desk. Jordan sprints for the dispatch radio.
"All units attention all units, pull back to the station, A.S.A.P., I repeat all units fall ba..."
"This is blockade alpha on the southern end of mainstreet! we are overrun! They aren't human! They Aren't dying! No! No, stay away AGHH!"
Jordan stares at the radio in horror as the officers voice dies out in the thralls of death. slowly he sits in the chair.
"Good god...what's happening?"

Guest Skyechild91
Serenity leans her head on Sheals chest, and closed her eyes. Her sharp sense of smell and hearing allowed her to keep track of what was happening. She breathed deep, inhaling Sheals smell- musky wine, leather and chocolate. It calmed her raging heart, and her nerves calmed down. She sighed, and before she could stop, fell asleep.

OOC: Bored..... Yawn...

Guest Wind master
Zell burst open the doors to the police station. "HELLO ANYBODY THERE?"she yells A man comes down a pair of steps. "Hurry close the doors or the zombes will get in." Jordan says. Just then John runs through. "Hurry theres more comeing."he says they shut the doors and lock them. "Hello there im John."says John "Nice to meet you im Jordan and you miss?"he says.
"Oh um im Zell nice to meet." she says with a smile."Im a docter at the city hospital if anyone needs any wounds mended i can help."she says. "Do you have a weapon?" Jordan asked. "Just a pocket knife."
"And she knows how to use it too."says John. "Im not lieing."
"Well a sword or something would be alot nicer."she said. Jordan went into a room and tossed her a katana."Will this do?"he asked.
"Nice this will be perfect."she twirled it in her hand a threw it up and cought it behind he back and placed it back in its sheeth.
Jordan looks surprised. "How?"he says .
"Oh um this i.....ive had lots of practice."she smiles as if trying to hide something."Anyway...whats going on here?" she says changing the subject.
"Your guess is as good as mine."says Jordan.
"Damit what the hell is going wrong in this town?"she says.

Guest Zhang_He
OoC: yeah i see how it is we're at the Umbrella building and you other giuys want to be difficult? J/k have fun, i'm thinking about going to the Zoo and seeing Zombie Tigers and Zombie Lions And Tortises, too Hehee
Watches as the others run in to the Police Station, looking around as he walks back in to the lobby waiting for kris and the others ( OoC: Where's Sheal and Storm? Like location in building wise.)
" So why were you here?" I asked Christie.
" My mom works here and i was delivering something to her," she said.
( OoC: i know it's short lunch bell rang G2G)

"We've got to find a way out of this city, and help any other people we find along they way. Jordan said.

Zell shook her head in agreement, but john groaned. Jordan looked sharply at him, saying "You got a problem?"

"Yeah, I don't like the thought of going back out there into a mindless horde of zombies, or running into any of those...those dogs!"

"So you'd rather sit here and wait for them to come inside?" asked zell

John gave a heavy sigh "No, it's just not risk i want to take, but i'm gonna have to."

Jordan gave a slight nide, then said "Alright, before we leave we're checking the weapons lockers around here. They're probably cleaned out with all officers called out to the blockades, but we might get lucky."

Zell looked up "Wouldn't they be locked or something?"

"I have the Keys to one of them, the S.W.A.T. lockers have a different key. You 2 stay here, watch each others backs." said Jordan, tossing John his shotgun. With that Jordan ran through the doors to the police weapons lockers, screams coming through the walls from outside. He saw the bullet proof gaurd booth, empty. Ignoring it he unlocked the door to the weapons store, finding another 9mm berreta.
"Great, that's just great." He hurried back to zell and john, tossing the gun to john "Happy birthday."

John caught the gun, looking it over with disdain "guess there's no other choice Huh?"

zell started to say something, but before she fineshed, shrill Howls of dogs on the hunt echoed througout the station

"oh crap...the drug dogs!" Yelled Jordan. The windows shattered as the hellish hounds burst through.

Guest Skyechild91
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zhang_He [/i]
[B] ( OoC: Where's Sheal and Storm? Like location in building wise.)
[/B][/QUOTE]

OOC: Umm.... I dont know. Im guessing we are on our way to Sheals house, but Serenity is asleep....:sweat: Sorry!

Guest Zhang_He
OoC: I don't even know what happened with the other guys in the building, Zell and the others are in a P.D. and i'm here and you're somewhere else. i'm lost any way

OOC: Now I fell like a big ass I'm verry sorry serinity.

Sheal and Serinity wher siting in the lobby of the umbrela corp. building when Serinity heard something.
Serinity:"I hear someting strange comeing down the stair well it sounds like crying."
Sheal:"Shh just dont pay any atention to it just rest for now your injerd rember, I'll take a look I'll be right back just stay here."
Sheal:"Ooh i almost forgot here 'Sheal gives Serinity a raido hand set' Call me on it if u have any trouble so u dont hafe to yell. And strain your voice any more than u hafe to."
Sheal walks up twards the stairs and he begins to hear it too. He paused to listen and he remberd that Kris went up these stiars.
Sheal: "Serinity it sounds like Kris but why would he be crying 'UNLESS' Ooh no Sheal yells' up the stairs "I'm comeing Kris hold on!"

Guest Skyechild91
OOC: ::sighs:: I must resort to the most used and least creative thing to make this interesting?.

IC: Serenity nodded as Sheal ran to help. [I] My life totally sucks?[/I] She thought. Someone grabbed her shoulder, and turned her around. She faced another zombie. [I] What the hell is going on-?![/I] She rolled out of the way as it tried to grab her. Pressing down the button on the walkie talkie, she SOS?d Sheal. ?Uh.. I need help. Zombies. Out.? She rasped. It had started raining outside, and an idea suddenly hit Serenity like a board. [I] DUH! [/I] She got up and ran oiutside, where the rain was coming down hard. The only actually weapon she had was her knife. She didn?t care. [I] I don?t care if my hair gets dirty- life death situation here. [/I] She knelt, and dipped her ankle length red hair in one of the larger puddles that had formed in the street. The zombie came towards her, and she whipped her head around. Her hair was wet and heavy, and it snapped the zombie?s body in half as it impacted. Serenity?s red eyes flared with anger and something else- pure hatred. Three more zombies stumbled towards her, ignoring there fallen. [I] Hurry up, Sheal? I cant do this hair thing forever. My head already hurts from the weight. [/I] She swung her head around again, she the zombies stumbled back, bot seriously damaged. [I] Damn! They saw what I did and now their ready! HURRY UP GUYS!![/I]

Shael raido'ed in and said "Ok I'm comeing back Serinity just hang in there!"
Sheal ran as fast as he could triping and tumbleing down the stair well.
Sheal in the process of trying to get to serinty dislocated his right arm he dident even notice it tho.
Sheal at last got to the frount door, and saw serinity on the ground and zombies closeing in on her.
Sheal was over come with fear and rage that of witch he had never felt before.
Sheal charged the zombies there where 4 of them Shael dident care tho.
Sheal ran at the 1st zombie spear heading it and then imiditly rolling off its shaderd body, he then went for a 2nd zombie that was on top of serinity Shael grabed the zombies hands.
Then lifted it off of her and throw it in to a streat sign smashing its head on impact.
The last 3 where already in bad shape he just had to kick thier heads once and that was that.
Sheal walked over to serinity and asked her "Can I ever go any where with out haveing you get in to some sort of trouble?"
Serinity just smiled at Sheal and tryed to laugh but only hacked from the ingerd wind pipe.

Guest Skyechild91
Serenity smiled. "Dont ask me." She said, quietly, so as not to hurt her throat any more than nessicary. She noticed one of his arms was limp. She moved over, and lifted it, despite his protests.

" Am I really that heavy? Dang." She jerked his arm suddednly, and it snapped back into place. Sheal gasped.

"Sorry. I had to." Serenity pulled her soaking wet hair back into its braid. She stared down at her clothes.

"Great. I really need to cahnge and take a shower, but whats the chances I wont get intterupted?" She asked sarcatically.

Serenity brushed a loose starnd of red hair back away from her face, but it slid back to frame it.

OOC: Hey, mangagod, you really need to put more effort into your posts. Improve the quality...

Guest Zhang_He
OoC: i'm too lost to continue. this is gonna be the weakest ending.

Walks down the hall with Christie and gets bit in the throat by a zombie dog, ripping it out.
OoC: see i told ya, it's good meeting all of u i'll keep in touch w/ you sheal and seren

Guest Skyechild91
OOC: NO FAIR, Zhang_He!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Take that post back!!!!!!!!:bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl:

Guest Zhang_He
You are sheal i'm sorry i've just gooten too lost in the whole thing. I would've unleashed Tyrant but that would've been mean...J/K I konw i'll be the little ghost boy with ye two, like Spike on Angel.

Guest Skyechild91
OOC: What?! But Ilike spike! You didn't hear me say that. And mangagod, where the hell did you get the idea? I mean, I am married, OB style anyway...

OOC: nothing against you guys, but are we playing or what? where's Inuyasha Fandom? has'nt posted in a while...hmm.

Jordan and John, fired into the oncoming fiendish dogs. Blood and boon splattered agains the walls as the dogs whimpered and died. Both of them sprinted out the door, doging the vicious when they lept at them.

"I thought I saw someone at the building across the street when we came here!" Yelled John. The pattering of the dogs feet could be heard growing closer, the door seemed miles away. They both slammed it open and kept running, weaving and doging the zombies stumbling through the parking lot. Jordan and John reached the building acrossed the street, bolted inside, and slammed the door. Both men were breathing heavily, the sound of a bullet being chambered made them both look up.

P.S. Hope this livens this up for you guys, this things kinda dying out. I also have to agree with Storm, Take the post bake Zhang_He, I think you were "the guy John saw in the building acrossed the street."

Guest Zhang_He
OOC: I can't tell anymore, I'm ghost boy now. I'll still post and all just nothing to actiony.

I stand in the dark hall, looking down at the dog that bit me, it still notices me ans charges again but goes through me, ducking in fear then realizing that i'm still up.
" Hehe stupid dog. Oh crap, i'm dead, this sucks. Ehh oh well where were those police guys?" I say as i start walking in the direction of the station.

See i told you nothing too actiony, i'm gonna try out for a Robotech thread soon.