OtakuBoards

Resident Evil: Harvest Moon

Inuyasha Fandom

OOC: ARGH! no one else but me and Zhang_He are posting on this! I"M GOING TO END IT ALL!

A large deformed hand punches through the door, Grabbing Jordan by his head, crushing it like play-doh, and haulinh the limp, blody body out through the door, leaving streaks of blood and brain matter along the door.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Skyechild91
OOC: Its called having youor internet connection down and having to use your moms comp!!!!!!!!!

IC: Serenity hears something, but only her sharp ears pick it up. SHe spind around, and takes offlike a bullet. She slid to stop, Sheal almost chrashing into her. "JORDAN!" Serenity see's the monster, and screams in fury. "DANMIT!" She takes out her knife, and rushes it.

Guest Zhang_He
passes through a wall as garudian runs at the large monster thing.
" Sernin! Don't do it! You want to die like me and Justin? then turn around and run the opposite direction."

OOC: or *Jordan* even :) GS, you decide what yer character does after this...

The ghost of Jordan babbles on in insane fury as he whatches Serenity dash after his dead body "Blasted corpses, all are dead, a bullet'll go through all their heads!" flying after serenity he shouts "FOOL! I am gone, but you live on! Turn and run! Don't go and have *Fun*!"

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Zhang_He
ooc you know you and i could turn this thing around. we may be dead and unable to do much but we could be the kind of guides for Serin her and live on through her. even if Fandom decides to leave it to rot like the faces of our opponents, we will and can make this even better.

Guest Skyechild91
OOC: ::grins::Ltes rock!

IC: Serenity heard Jordan's voice, saw his spirit, and broke down. I mean total composure-collapse. She suddenly screamed in rage, and her pupils dialated, until they were nothing. She went berserk, killing any zombies or mosters that cameclose to her.

OOC: Oh, the joys of beinga berserker!

[color=green]While I appreciate your desire to turn this thread around, I'm hesitant to let you do so because the last several posts have been very much under the post quality standard of this forum.

Posts that are only one line of OOC comment should not be posted in a thread. In character posts should be of a decent length, and one or two lines does not constitute a decent length. Even three or four sentences may not constitute a decent length, if they are extremely simple sentences.

Sorry, but I'm going to close this thread. Please take these warnings to heart as I know I've warned some of you about these very things before.

--terra[/color]