OtakuBoards

Resident Evil: Harvest Moon

Inuyasha Fandom

I am slow to get what is going on. I have my gun, and I've wandered away from everyone somehow. I don't know where I've been..........
I see the unbrella corp. building, and I have to smile. "Mom......"
I run, butI'm stopped. There is an army of the undead moving torwards me. I am alomost frozen with fear. I see a public phone booth, and I run to it, and I smash it apart. to take the phone. I run away, ith a plan. I am getting tired.... I will pass out if I don't rest. i can't remeber wht I did with that girl I met. I am in the middle of the street, waqlking along with a telephone in my arms. I've forgotten what I was going to do with it, so o throw it at the head of a zombie. there is a loud [i]CRUNCH![/i] and it falls, and twitches. I realize I am only a few blocks away from home, and I walk in that general direction. I see a dead boy, and some one near by. "HEY! Are you alive?"
I can't belive i just said that.......... It sounds so stupid..........

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooc: now thats my fault i need to stesify names sorry guys.

Sheal see's some people down in the street and runs down there to seee what the ruces is about. To his suprise there wher walking corpses that wher trying to hurt the young girl serenity. He knew not what the reason was but he was determined to stop it. And Sheal jumped into the action to help defend the young girl.

Guest Zhang_He
ooc: I can't remeber what i was doing, hmm i know i'll go to the city!
Getting in my car, I drive off to the ciry to find some help. After driving to the police station(ooc: go figure, heh?) It was about as bad as Matt's house," I never thought this was wide spread, hmm maybe i won't go inside."( ooc: take that Capcom!Won't fall for your evil this time ohh no.) He turns back to his car and sees a mob walking toward him," wow lokk at that people, go figure," he says to himself. "Anybody know what's going on here?" he yells but all that he hears is an odd moaning coming from them. " i'ma thinking this is bad." He jumps in the car and slams on the gas, tearing out from the police station, he passes the crowd, seeing what he'd seen in video games and movies, but had always been told that they were false, of some sick man's fantasies, but here they were moaning and coming towards his car, not people but actual Zombies. He tears away from the crowd and trys to find actual living people, and not these demons. " Like that guy from that zombie movie said, Zombies walk the Earth only when Hel's overflowing, or something like." he mumbles. " Maybe some music will help the situation," he turns on the radio, but nothing but static." Hmmm that's not right in any situation." So he puts a CD in the stereo, and the song that comes on? Rob Zombie's Living Dead Girl, " Oh that's really nice!" he changes the tracks but they're all Zombie songs, even the Cranberries' Zombie. " This is really Anti-Climatic!" he throws the CD to the floor and puts his Cradle of Filth Cruealty and the Beast in, " Finally some Non dead stuff." He passes by some streets and thinks he sees a couple sitting down, so he honks the horn and yells for them to come over.

Tag any two people fighting off zombies, i'm lonely, go figure

Sheal Hallors "We Need Some Help Over Here Hey You In The Car!" Sheal grabed Serenity And Ran Her Over To The Car But As He Had Her In His Arm's A Zombie Dog Carged Twards Them. As It Closed In On Them Sheal Set Serenity On The Ground And Charged The Zombie Dog Head On.

There is a loud explosion, and I am thrown into the air. I hit my head, and I yell out loud profanities. I stand, and I am suddenly dizzy.
"Anyone out there?"
He sees someone honking a horn, and he smiles. "Hey! can you give me a ride?"
"Where to?"
"umbrella."
"WHY THERE?"
"Mom works there. I need ride. Plus, i think that-" he hears a shuffleing sound. "Oh shit........."
POWPOW!"
"Man... this is getting old........"
I run oput to the other side, just as a huge dog tries to attack me.
"holy shit......."
"Hey! what's going on?"
"Get out of the car........ now....."
"why?"
"You want to die?"
"You threatening me?"
"NO! if you want to live, get out of the car! Itys going to explode!"
"How the-" I pull him out and i drag him away, and the car explodes. "you are really something......." I say.

9short, i know, but i am at a loss as to what to post.)

Sheal Lays A Spining Side Kick To The Mutant Zombie Dogs Head Severing It Form The Spinle Cord. Then Walks Over To Kristopher Fury And Ask's "How Did You Know That The Car Was Bout To Explode?" "Ooh Well Who Gives A Hell Not Me But U Look Unnormal And U Remind Me Of ................" Then Sunenly Sheal Black Outs And Starts To Rember Of The Past Incedents In The Place Of His Training. Rembering All Those Tearble Incedents In That Place Caused Him To Vilently Twitch. Then Sheal Was Haveing Problems With His Sight And Was Seeing Stuff That Was Not There.

Guest Zhang_He
Aiming the .45 at the dog he shot some 4 times before finallly hitting it int he head.
" Hey, are u guys alright?" he asks as they look at him, in amazement.
" I thought i was alone, who are u guys? I'm Clay, nice to meet ya." he says and sticks out his hand to the lady.

[color=green]Posts merged. Please do not double post. --terra[/color]

hmm well then nervemind about the shooting part but either way nice to meet ya!

um..... can you stop with the capitals in every word? I't's making it harder to read you posts.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I smile at this new dude. "Nice to meetcha. I'm kris."
"Let's lock and load."
"My sentimates exactly. Where to?"
"Somewhere."
"That's a vague answer."
"I know."
"Fine then. we're going to my house."
"okie dokie."

Guest Zhang_He
OoC: My house or your's?

Helps the Kris and the other man up looking back the burning hunk of amuminum that was once his car," And to think i liked it, ohh well. Let's get walking i guess which way?"

Guest Skyechild91
Selenay groans, her head throbbing. "Man, talk about Deja Vu..." she mutters, levering herself up. She notices there are three knew people. She trys tyo stand up, and only succeds in falling back. She let a small cry of pain escape her pale lips. And she clentched her fist tightly closed as she tried to bear it. "Oww... Why di that fu**in zombie have to grab my jugular? That hurt..." SHe winces again, and looks over to the group, finally noticing that they havent sen her wake up.

OCC: Umm... am I right In thinking that there are three knew ppl? Umm....

Ooh sorry: Guys I'll try to control my caps but thats just how i type.

Sheal walked over to Serenity, and offerd her his hand. Serenity takes his hand after looking him over some. Sheal asked Serenity "Are you haveing some problems..." And then he pauses and looks at Serenity's through and gasped. Sheal noticed that her Wind pipe was almost in critical condition. Sheal being verry consederet tells Serenity to let him, "As in Sheal.", to carry her till she gets her strength back.

Guest Skyechild91
Serenity smiles at Sheal. "Thanks. I could use the-" she tops and starts to cough. Her eyes water as her damaged wind pipe sends shots of pain through her body. [I] Damn! Why me? I hate being damsel in distress...[/I]

OCC: Sorry its short. Thank you about not typeing in all cpas!

Kyru wondered what had happened. It all happened to fast.
He was screaming at the kid to help Serenity, then someone came and helped her away, then they left him behind (completely ignoring him!!!). What the fu** was the world coming to?!
'Stupid dumbasses. Leaving me here like that' he grumbled.
He looked around for some means of following the car that was, for some reason, now starting to blend in with the horizon. {OOC: hehehe....funny how a road in a small town can be so long huh?}
Kyru saw a discarded motorbike that was (miraculously) undamaged. He ran over to it, stood it up, hopped on and started the engine (the keys were [i]also[/i] miraculously still there).
He was soon on the trail of the car. But almost as soon as he locked onto the car (got it in his field of vision) it turned a corner up ahead. He quickly counted the streets to the one the car turned off on, but when he reached it, the car was nowhere to be found.
[i]SHIT!!! Great! Just great! Where to now smart ass?![/i] his mind was yelling in self-conflict.
Kyru didn't know why, but he decided to head for Umbrella Corp. Aparently Kris' mum worked there. Maybe she knew where he could possibly have gone?

{OCC: Just letting you all know that this is back when there was a car cause I haven't posted for a while and have been ignored, sorry if I sound whiny...but whatever.}

Ooc:The car is gone please correct your post a.s.a.p. Inti cause your confusing the people in the R.p.g. (Thank's Mangagod.)

Sheal and the others saw a big building with a umbrla on the sign up ahead. They starded to pick up the pace only to be stoped by Kris who said "We really should not be going here but my mum works here and I have to see if shes ok." the 4 of them stragled on ward, shortly after entering the building they where confronted by a room of nothingness. The building seemed to be evacuated just recentley soon it would be apperent why. Sheal said "I'll stay here with serenity if any thing goes rong meet back here." He paused for a moment. then contuned. "But if any thing happens here lets meet back at my place." sheal handed Kris And Zang_he's charecter a pice of papper with his address on it.

Guest Zhang_He
" Thanks, Hmm Kris want to split up or stay to gether?"
" let's split up, I'll see you here at about 30 minutes?"
"okay"
As they walk their seperate ways, they both cock their weapons and put them away as to not frighten' anyone. As I walk to a stairwell i look up and see something moving, slowly and clumsily," Hey are u allright up there?"
no answer.
" I'm really getting annoyed, with this."He says as he walks further up the stairs drawing his gun, the MGS2: SoL Raiden way( Spec Ops Style like). < I hope your alive there pal> he thinks to himself.

OoC: Hmm the plot thickens, are we gonna add a tyrant? Either way i fully doubt that we'll be killed off that way!

we can add him.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
I am off by the darkness that is seeping over my town. I look up at the distant cliffs, and I wonder If I am going to die here. I shake off my doubts, and I head into Umbrella. I see that there has been a battle............................. A very strenuous battle.............
"HEY! ANY ONE ALIVE?!"
I hear someone, and I turn. "MOM!"
She is unresponsive, and there are makrs all over her body. "Mom?"
"She's not human anymore, Kris.... Back away rom her.........."
"Kyru?!"
"Yeah..... come on..... get away from her...."
"but she's my mother....."
"Not any more she isn't."
My mother lunges at me, and I dodge away. There is aloud pop, and I see myu mother's head explode. "MOM!"
I colapse to the floor and sob.

Guest Wind master
It all started off when i got up that morning to go to work. I got up and dressed my self and looked at my watch....."AH no im going to be late. I ran out and jumped in my jeep and speed off.
I rushed in the ER doors when my boss says." Your five minutes late." he chuckled. BANG the doors slame open and the driver tells me what happed. "I bus driver when crazy and recked the bus.....two died 5 injured this ones name is Damen." She said. "OK Damen can you hear me?" she asked and took out her little hand light and opened the boys eyes she moved it arcoss his eyes."No dialation."Zell says. "Hes loseing alot of blood." she felt around his neck."Its broke some get me a brace..... Sara take this one.The day went on like that but when they died they came back, and now im stuck in a storage room with only a small pocket knife.

The distress call came through, a mob had gathered and was mauling and destroying everyone, and everything in sight. All officeres were to report in and head out to the front line, in full gear. For me, unfortunately, that meant i only had a kevlar vest, my 9mm and a 12-gauge. I jumped into my car with my partner Ryan, and sped off towards the blockade set up on mainstreet.

Guest Zhang_He
OoC: Sorry it's been a while network was down in school.
Dude that new guy with the Cradle of Filth Banner/Avi, those ROCK!

Seeing the zombie walking around in the stairwell seemed to be misplaced, " There's only one of you? I thaught you guys came in groups or something, ohh well enough small talk, Good Bye," and with that i shoot it in the head adn keep walking, once again hearing a rustle," Hey are you dead? Or is you my baby?" with that starts humming Billie Holiday's " Is you is or is you ain't my baby?"

O.O.C: Being late sucks...

John punched his opponent in the cheek. Dropping him. After the count, John steped out of the ring, and got some water. After the water, he went out back behind the bar for a smoke. He was only out there for 5-7 minutes but when he came back in, the bar was empty. John looked around puzzled.There was something moving behind the bar that cought his eye. John walked over and saw the bartender lying on the ground in a puddle of blood. John ran over to the bartender to see if he was alive, but when he rolled him over he saw no bullut holes like he was expecting, but chew marks and claw marks. John stood back up, and started to walk away until he heard the bartender move. John quickly turned and saw the bartender crawling toward his feet. At first, John thought the bartender needed help but when it got closer, it grabed John's ankle and tried to bite him. John freaked out and smashed the bartender's head with his ankle. John paniced and ran to his car in the alley. But as he got out there, the car was being surrounded by crows and stumbling people.

Guest Zhang_He
OoC: I feel so left out

keeps humming,as he walks up the stairs.
"Is you is or is you ain't my baby?" he keeps sining.
"Clay?" a voice asks.
" AHHHHH! Who's there?"
"Clay, it's me Christie." she yells as he runs up the stairs. " Why do you have a gun?'
" Uhhhh.... long story i'll tell you later. We need to get out of here now." he says as he grabs her hand puling her with him to the lobby.
" Why are we running?"
" You don't know whats happened?" he says
"No."
As they run to the lobby he informs her on the whole situation.

Jordan slams on the brakes, unable to believe the horrific sight before him. The blockade set up on mainstreet was being overrun by a ravenous horde of blood soaked people. Officers peppered bodies with bullets, only to see them still standing.
"What's going on! They aren't dyi..AGHH!"
a roting hand smashed through the window, and a decayed face pushed through, biting and tearing out ryan's throat. Jordan drew his pistol and fired 3 times into the creatures face. Turned the car around, and barrled down the empty road, the screams of pain and terror fading behind.