OtakuBoards

Favorite Anime Pet

zdude255

Guest PhoenixFlame
Well I have two Otohime Mutsumi's flying turtle pet(cant remember its name but it was from love hina) and Ryo'ohki(i cant spell it :P its the thing from the tenchi series).

[COLOR=royalblue]

Lets see...
I think I have a few fav anime pets....now these are written in no particular order but hey they are all faitful in my eye...

1. Einstein from Cowboy Bepop
2. Artemis from Sailor Moon
3. Tamachan(MYUH!) from Love Hina.. I mean he is just so cute....LOL
4. Ryo'oki from Tenchi Muyo.
5. Turtle from Dragonball Z.
6. Yuske's soul-counterpart...(cant remember name) from Yu Yu Hakasho.
7. Hamtaro...that kinda speaks for itsself

And I think thats it I may remember a few more later so just check out the list as it grows longer[/COLOR]

That's a hard one...

PenPen is pretty cool, drinkin' beer and bein' a penguin and all...However, I also like Menchi from the Excel Saga, just because she survives throughout the show. (Also, Menchi rips up this old guy with a minigun--Awesome). I'd have to say that they're both tied for first!

My favorite would have to be..the Tutle from Dragon Ball z.
He's funny, he has the lowest power level in existance, at o.oo1, and he's kinda retarded, too. Kinda like ed, edd and edy.

Either the turtle or Yuske's blue birtd-liek thiny, he si jsut to cute to bare. I think he makes the show (asside from the violence, blood and fighting. Oh, and the deamons)

~`_Nate_`~

Has to be Ein from Cowboy Bebop. This dog is great, not only is it cute but its basically a genius (or a really good data dog if you want to put it that way). Anyway though, it seems like it's a rather swift, cunning creature that seems to be best friends with Ed. When both of them are together, it couldn't be any funnier since they always seem to turn a perfect situation into a unique dilemma. Unfortunantly you only get to see Ein's full potential as a data dog in Brain Scratch, but i dont want to give anything else away for people who havent seen the series yet. All in all, im now putting a dog in my "to buy list" when i live on my own and im naming it Ein. Damn im weird.

I'd have to go with Puu, from Yu Yu Hakusho. He's a little blue penguin/bird-type creature, with a tuft of black hair that looks suspiciously like Yusuke's. Adorable, sweet, and absolutely hilarious. The episode in which he first appears is definitely among my favorites.

~Dagger~

The three cats from Sailor Moon Luna,Dina, and Artemis. These cats are pretty cool and its strange the way they can talk. I also like Ein from Cowboy Bebop. That is one smart dog. I think I like Ein more just because I'm a dog perosn.

Favorite anime pet let's see...um first would have to be Kirara from Inuyasha. I don't know if it's a he or a she or a cat or something else...it's just so adorable!!! Ryo'oki from Tenchi Muyo!!!!! I LOVE THAT LITTLE....blank....OH WELL!!! :love:
Then three...Ein from Cowboy Bebop! Clever and cute dog, I'd like a dog like that other then my dog. *looks to her right to see dog chewing up pillow* Heh heh...

:D My favourites?

Kero, without any doubt, I wish my cats could do that. (Talking would be a nice start... oh, wait...) ;)

Puar, same reason.

The Ham-hams, they're annoying and sugary-pukingly-sweet, but they're cute.

I dunno if these count, but the Djinni from Golden Sun. They're cute, and they give you powers.

Maybe Spinner too (Dub name. I know, I'm a dubbie) :D

EDIT: I forgot Ryo-ohke! ^_^

[font=arial][color=deeppink]
I'm surprised no one has mentioned my favorite yet. It's Kureneko-sama from Trigun. He's so cute and...random. He's the perfect kind of comic relief for a show like Trigun. Adam actually listed all the places he appears on the show on [url]www.theotaku.com.[/url] It's pretty spiffy. ^-^

All hail Kureneko-sama!

[i]-Karma[/i]
[/color][/font]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by KarmaOfChaos [/i]
[B][font=arial][color=deeppink]
I'm surprised no one has mentioned my favorite yet. It's Kureneko-sama from Trigun. He's so cute and...random. He's the perfect kind of comic relief for a show like Trigun. Adam actually listed all the places he appears on the show on [url]www.theotaku.com.[/url] It's pretty spiffy. ^-^

All hail Kureneko-sama!

[i]-Karma[/i]
[/color][/font] [/B][/QUOTE]

YAY! YOU GO!
Kuroneko-sama is definetly my favorite anime pet. I even have his plushie. ^^
But my complete list would be

1. Kuroneko-sama
2. Puu (he's Yusuke's soul, so I'm not sure if he counts as a pet)
3. Ryo Oki
4. Ein

And so on and so forth.
Kuro because he's cute, random, and just there for comic relief. Puu's hilarious, and the fact that Hiei is always making fun of it is really funny. Ryo Oki because she's so cute....a hybrid cat-rabbit-spaceship is always adorable. ^^ And Ein because...well...he's cute! I think he also provides comic relief for the show.

Definately Puu. Who _wouldn't_ love a source of comic relief that looks like the love child of a blue duck and a toupee-wearing rabbit? (In all seriousness, though, Puu _is_ the best. He could wipe the floor with that Shoujo Kakumei Utena mouse-thing, anyday.)