• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Be yourself, and be assertive
Actually look interested in what she has to say
Make an impression that will last
Pull her to the side,or talk to her when she's alone

You'll be ok...baby......good luck and if the chick is stupid and don't want ya....fugg her and get a flyer one.....k...baby...good luck....
:love: :laugh:

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Krillin6913 [/i]
[B]ok theres this really hott girl at my school and i wanna ask her out, but im a really shy guy around girls, and advice? [/B][/QUOTE]

NOOOO! Yet another one falls to the irrestible temptation of joining the dark side. Ugh.:rolleyes:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Saiya-jin [/i]
[B]Be yourself, and be assertive
Actually look interested in what she has to say
Make an impression that will last
Pull her to the side,or talk to her when she's alone

You'll be ok...baby......good luck and if the chick is stupid and don't want ya....fugg her and get a flyer one.....k...baby...good luck....
:love: :laugh: [/B][/QUOTE]

Those are wise words..couldn't have said it better.

try one of these fine pick-up lines:

Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?

Hi, my name is {name}, how do you like me so far?

The only thing your eyes haven't told me is your name.

If I were to ask you for sex, would your answer be the same as the answer to this question?

Excuse me, I just noticed you noticing me and I just wanted to give you notice that I noticed you too.

As you walk by, turn around and say: Excuse me, did you just touch my ***? No. Damn!

I know milk does a body good, but damn girl, how much have
you been drinking?

You with those curves, and me with no brakes ...

Damn girl, you have more curves than a race track.

Baby, you must be a broom, cause you just swept me off my feet.

Baby, you're so sweet, you put Hershey's outta business.

Did the sun come out or did you just smile at me?

If I said you had a great body, would you hold it against me?

Wow! Are those real?

If you stood infront of a mirror and help up 11 roses, you
would see 12 of the most beautiful things in the world.

Most people like to watch the (i.e. World Cup, Stanley
Cup, Superbowl, NBA playoffs, etc..) cuz it only happens once a year/every 4 years, but I'd rather talk to you cause the chance of meeting someone like you only happens once in a lifetime.

Did it hurt? (What?) When you fell from heaven ... Did it hurt?

Girl, you must be tired 'cause you've been running through my mind all day!

Cold out isn't it? (staring at breasts)

Do you have a mirror in your pocket? (Why?) 'Cause I could
see myself in your pants.

Do you know the difference between a hamburger and a blow
job? No! Well in that case, D'ya wanna do lunch?

Excuse me, miss, do you give head to strangers? No. Well, then, allow me to introduce myself.

If I let you suck on my tongue would you be greatful?

True, there are a lot of fish in the sea, but you're the only one I'd like to catch and mount back at my place.

Nice Shoes. Wanna ****?

Screw me if I am wrong, but haven't we met before?

Screw me if I am wrong, but you want to screw me, don't you?

Screw me if I'm wrong, but isn't your name Pocahontus?

Hey babe, how about a pizza and some sex? [Slap] HEY! What's
wrong, you don't like pizza?

I'm going to have sex with you tonight no matter what so you might as well be there.

How about you sit on my lap and we'll see what pops up?

Can I flirt with you?

I admit, I'm kind of a geek by day... But a sex machine by night!

You have been very naughty! Go to my room!

Let's do breakfast tomorrow. Should I call you or nudge you?

If I could rewrite the alphabet, I would put U and I together.

There must be something wrong with my eyes, I can't take them off you.

Do you have a map? I just keep on getting lost in your eyes.

Excuse me, but I DO think it's time we met.

Shall we talk or continue flirting from a distance?

Is it cold in here, or are you just happy to see me.

Be unique and different, say yes.

You make me so nervous and flustered, I've completely forgotten my standard pick-up line.

I lost my phone number. Can I borrow yours?

What is a slutty girl like you doing in a classy place like this? OOPS! I mean, what is nice girl like you doing in a dump like this? (Phew)

Hi, my name's {name}. Remember it, you'll be screaming it later tonight!

My name is {name}, but you can call me anything at all. Just call me.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Krillin6913 [/i]
[B]ok theres this really hott girl at my school and i wanna ask her out, but im a really shy guy around girls, and advice? [/B][/QUOTE]

well if your *** ugly then dont even bother...save yourself the embarrasment unless youve known her for a really long time and have earned the title, someone she can lean on. if your hot as hell ...so to say then by all means getcha mac on and youll be irrisitable to her, anywhere in between then smile always look her straight in the eye, use a nice voice but nothing to unnormal and if she thinks your worth it then you got her.

i hope that helps you out.

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]Since I know nothing of asking a GIRL out, I dunno :p

Girls just like me... for obvious reasons.... I'll save MoB and not say the evil G word :p [/B][/QUOTE]

HAHA! Most excellent trans, I actually had to laugh out loud at that one :) hehe, you've now officially made my night worth while :D

[B]Since I know nothing of asking a GIRL out, I dunno :p

Girls just like me... for obvious reasons.... I'll save MoB and not say the evil G word :p [/B][/QUOTE]

I feel ya Transtic..it's hard being beautiful.....(AIN'T I CONCEITED!!!!!NO DOUBT!!!Hehehehehehe):tasty: : :devil: :smirk:

if we found them attractive and get us our attention, then we go out and ask them out..hoping to get laid. if that girl is fat and ugly..but you liked her/him personality, would you still f*ck 'em?

sorry to say this..but "i'm looking for personality" is bull. that's just one of line saying, "i want to get laid."

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jeff [/i]
[B]if we found them attractive and get us our attention, then we go out and ask them out..hoping to get laid. if that girl is fat and ugly..but you liked her/him personality, would you still f*ck 'em?

sorry to say this..but "i'm looking for personality" is bull. that's just one of line saying, "i want to get laid." [/B][/QUOTE]

jeff, now you my friend are in touch with reality.
youve earned a spot on my cool list. :)

I've asked girls out many times...but I never ended up in a serious relationship...yeah, Jeff's right "I'm looking for personality" is a load of bull.

It's nice though....the girl that I love, I didn't even ask her...it just happened...she is hot ;) but I love her personality

As for advice:

Go ahead and ask her out, be cool about it and make sure you're really serious about asking her out, not getting into a relationship...that'll happen later when you know she's the right person.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jeff [/i]
[B]if we found them attractive and get us our attention, then we go out and ask them out..hoping to get laid. if that girl is fat and ugly..but you liked her/him personality, would you still f*ck 'em?

sorry to say this..but "i'm looking for personality" is bull. that's just one of line saying, "i want to get laid." [/B][/QUOTE]

Thats not true with all guys... some guys actually look for love..... then you have other people that just want sex... they usually get the nasty sluts anyway.... so it's all their loss, they'll be single their whole life.... I'd rather have love and marriage than genital warts and crabs with 10 kids with different mothers cause i don't use protection...

nice pickup lines... but if u'r not sure if she likes you back or not, then [B]beware[/B] of the followin' pick up lines:

[i]Man: "Haven't we met before?"

Man: "Haven't I seen you someplace before?"

Man: "Is this seat empty?"

Man: "So, wanna go back to my place?"

Man: "Your place or mine?"

Man: "I'd like to call you. What's your number?"

Man: "But I don't know your name."

Man: "So what do you do for a living?"

Man: "What sign were you born under?"

Man: "Hey, baby, what's your sign?"

Man: "How do you like your eggs in the morning?"

Man: "Hey, come on, we're both here at this bar for the same reason."

Man: "I'm here to fulfill your every sexual fantasy."

Man: "I know how to please a woman."

Man: "I want to give myself to you."

Man: "I can tell that you want me."

Man: "If I could just see you naked, I'd die happy."

Man: "Hey, cutie, how 'bout you and I hitting the hot spots?"

Man: "Your body is like a temple."

Man: "I'd go through anything for you."

Man: "I would go to the end of the world for you." [/i]

for they might result to:

[i]Man: "Haven't we met before?"
Woman: "Yes, I'm the receptionist at the VD Clinic."

Man: "Haven't I seen you someplace before?"
Woman: "Yeah, that's why I don't go there anymore."

Man: "Is this seat empty?"
Woman: "Yes, and this one will be too if you sit down."

Man: "So, wanna go back to my place?"
Woman: "Well, I don't know. Will two people fit under the rock?"

Man: "Your place or mine?"
Woman: "Both. You go to yours and I'll go to mine."

Man: "I'd like to call you. What's your number?"
Woman: "It's in the phone book."

Man: "But I don't know your name."
Woman: "That's in the phone book too."

Man: "So what do you do for a living?"
Woman: "I'm a female impersonator."

Man: "What sign were you born under?"
Woman: "No Parking."

Man: "Hey, baby, what's your sign?"
Woman: "Do Not Enter"

Man: "How do you like your eggs in the morning?"
Woman: "Unfertilized!"

Man: "Hey, come on, we're both here at this bar for the same reason."
Woman: "Yeah! Let's pick up some chicks!"

Man: "I'm here to fulfill your every sexual fantasy."
Woman: "You mean you've got both a donkey and a Great Dane?"

Man: "I know how to please a woman."
Woman: "Then please leave me alone."

Man: "I want to give myself to you."
Woman: "Sorry, I don't accept cheap gifts."

Man: "I can tell that you want me."
Woman: "Ohhhh, you're so right. I want you to leave."

Man: "If I could just see you naked, I'd die happy."
Woman: "Yeah, but if I saw you naked, I'd probably die laughing."

Man: "Hey, cutie, how 'bout you and I hitting the hot spots?"
Woman: "Sorry, I don't date outside my species."

Man: "Your body is like a temple."
Woman: "Sorry, there are no services today."

Man: "I'd go through anything for you."
Woman: "Good! Let's start with your bank account."

Man: "I would go to the end of the world for you."
Woman: "Yes, but would you stay there?" [/i]

[B]I'd rather have love and marriage than genital warts and crabs with 10 kids with different mothers cause i don't use protection... [/B][/QUOTE]

your posts bring me great joy :)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Will2x [/i]
[B]

i know its none of my business but out of curiosity how many guys have you asked out anyway? [/B][/QUOTE]

Every guy I've gone out with I've asked out. I asked my current boyfriend out, I asked my last one out, I asked a few guys out before that too...

And I don't ask guys out unless I know they are gay or bi....

[B]

Thats not true with all guys... some guys actually look for love..... then you have other people that just want sex... they usually get the nasty sluts anyway.... so it's all their loss, they'll be single their whole life.... I'd rather have love and marriage than genital warts and crabs with 10 kids with different mothers cause i don't use protection... [/B][/QUOTE]

I totally agree with you...I don;t look at a person's looks..I perfer a guy with a great personalityand that he's ugly then a guy with good looks and treats me like cr*p. and that's the truth.

[B]

Thats not true with all guys... [/B][/QUOTE]

i know what you are saying. i'm just pointing out the majority of ppl that they are looking for are looks comes first and personality comes in second.

but still..don't you look for looks first tho? even you look for just love, love must grow. you can't just click in secs that you've met..you have to spend time with her/he to make yourself comfortable with your partner. i know this because you always say this guy is hot and stuff.

Marriage rocks...hehehehe...(5 years and counting...woo-hoo)
Trust me whne the right one comes along...you know.....it's there in your heart and it consumes every aspect of you...then it's not sex anymore...it's taking yourself to a whole different plane of pleasure....trust me...wham -bam is all fun...but it gets tiring and depressing after awhile.....when I come home my man is there and if I need him he's there..

I think people who base everything on looks are the most shallow people alive..when my husband met me...I was on the "big" side and trust me if you saw my hubby....he's a serious head turner...model looks and all...Now that I am a dime as he calls me...LOL.....I love him more cuz he loved me when I was at my lowest......And trust me he brags about the ol' ball and chain... so I say if the person is all about that Fugg em!!!!!! You don't need em.......:flaming:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Mystical Pan~ [/i]
[B]

I totally agree with you...I don;t look at a person's looks..I perfer a guy with a great personalityand that he's ugly then a guy with good looks and treats me like cr*p. and that's the truth. [/B][/QUOTE]

but wont it be better if he has great looks and great personality? that's why it's so hard to find your true love. believe me i tried. if i can't even think myself touching her before i gross out, i can't be happy.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Saiya-jin [/i]
[B]Marriage rocks...hehehehe...(5 years and counting...woo-hoo)
Trust me whne the right one comes along...you know.....it's there in your heart and it consumes every aspect of you...then it's not sex anymore...it's taking yourself to a whole different plane of pleasure....trust me...wham -bam is all fun...but it gets tiring and depressing after awhile.....when I come home my man is there and if I need him he's there..

I think people who base everything on looks are the most shallow people alive..when my husband met me...I was on the "big" side and trust me if you saw my hubby....he's a serious head turner...model looks and all...Now that I am a dime as he calls me...LOL.....I love him more cuz he loved me when I was at my lowest......And trust me he brags about the ol' ball and chain... so I say if the person is all about that Fugg em!!!!!! You don't need em.......:flaming: [/B][/QUOTE]

your one of lucky ones. and survivning the attack of wtc and all. i wish you happy marriage to you for eternity.

i know it's wrong to think just 'looks' can make you happy..i'm not saying it's true. i'm saying that's the reality to look for the person's looks first.