OtakuBoards

I need Help approaching this girl.

Krillen

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]
HAHAHA!, sorry, It's not my fault :p Believe me though, if I weren't gay I'd find you EXTREMELY attractive personality wise... [/B][/QUOTE]

eh i thought u were bi...? you dont still go with both sexis?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[B]
as I'm sure you are very beautiful physically :)

and one other thing, "damn" is no longer censored :) [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Oh I am ;) Hehehe! Just kidding! I'm not that vain...

And HOT DAMN! Damn is no longer censored...woo hoo! Dammit is most likely the best swear word ever...but ahem, enough for now...[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Will2x [/i]
[B]

eh i thought u were bi...? you dont still go with both sexis? [/B][/QUOTE]

I never was Bi... yes I said I was but I wasn't comfortable coming out to [i]some[/i] people.... who i knew would critisize me..... at the time..... now I'm more free with it... just like years ago I used to deny being gay.... if people were just accepting of facts I, and many others, wouldn't be so affraid to reveal the truth... just so you know how much stress it puts on us..... it took me 18 years to tell someone.... the stress is unbelievable...

Yes, James today decided to censor a few more words and uncensor "damn" so enjoy yourself BG

[B]

I never was Bi... yes I said I was but I wasn't comfortable coming out to [i]some[/i] people.... who i knew would critisize me..... at the time..... now I'm more free with it... just like years ago I used to deny being gay.... if people were just accepting of facts I, and many others, wouldn't be so affraid to reveal the truth... just so you know how much stress it puts on us..... it took me 18 years to tell someone.... the stress is unbelievable...

Yes, James today decided to censor a few more words and uncensor "damn" so enjoy yourself BG [/B][/QUOTE]

so that whole "bi" incident was a put on, and haruka was just for a flash card for us to belive you?

wow you was actually afraid of critism?

i guess its a good thing you crawled on out the closet.

I read this whole topic and I have nothing to say other than some of you are a little weird. That comes from the 12 year old's mouth so don't feel ofended. Im not really into this stuff because NONE of the girls I know have anything in common with me, they all say I'm butt ugly too. All the adults think I'm handsome and I'm in the weirdest perdicament. Barly any of my friends have any intrest as me either. I'm also shy around girls, well sorta I just don't feel like asking them out. I've never been out on a date either, I don't think I've ever met a perfect girl either.

[B]

so that whole "bi" incident was a put on, and haruka was just for a flash card for us to belive you?

wow you was actually afraid of critism?

i guess its a good thing you crawled on out the closet. [/B]

[/QUOTE]

Haruka never knew at the time. I only said I was bi because i was afraid of saying I was gay because according to some of you, thats worse.... It's actually quite common, if you will ask any gay person, that they've had a girlfreind or girlfriends. My current boyfriend is gay and he had a girlfreidn for 4 years. Why you ask? Because we are so afraid of just being hated for who we are, we make you believe we aren't, so that we aren't hated and so that we are accepted.

Yes, I am afraid of crtisism... I don't want nor do I like it when people hate me, talk about me behind my back, etc.... I don't do that to any of you, I'd like the same respect back.

I didn't crawl out of the closet... I walked out, I stood tall, proud of what and who I am...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Saiya-jin [/i]
[B]Be yourself, and be assertive
Actually look interested in what she has to say
Make an impression that will last
Pull her to the side,or talk to her when she's alone

You'll be ok...baby......good luck and if the chick is stupid and don't want ya....fugg her and get a flyer one.....k...baby...good luck....
:love: :laugh: [/B][/QUOTE]

Thats exactly what you should do! Take it from a girl...

I would give you advice...but I'm in a "OOOOOOOOOO you talked to girls!!!!!GROSSSSSSSSS!"environment...belive me...its horrible:( but if I were to ask a girl out,I would do it in private...and be myself...and be as funny and nice as you can.

PS:But being in the"YTTG!G!"Environment doesn't stop me from talking to them!:devil:
but u know what they say...talk is cheap...:( :( :(

I read all the replies, and you guy have very interesting argue about looks and personality. I don't have experience about this stuff. When you first look into someone, usually the look come first. I think it's just normal. If that person doesn't look good, I don't think you would be attracted to that person in the first place. Then come the personality stuff. I agree with Jeff that personality come in second. First is the eye sight, then come the personality. If you want a long lasting relationship, then you probably looking for personality first.

I read TN replies, so as other said that Love is more than appearance. I agree, but that will take time.

[B]

Haruka never knew at the time. I only said I was bi because i was afraid of saying I was gay because according to some of you, thats worse.... It's actually quite common, if you will ask any gay person, that they've had a girlfreind or girlfriends. My current boyfriend is gay and he had a girlfreidn for 4 years. Why you ask? Because we are so afraid of just being hated for who we are, we make you believe we aren't, so that we aren't hated and so that we are accepted.

Yes, I am afraid of crtisism... I don't want nor do I like it when people hate me, talk about me behind my back, etc.... I don't do that to any of you, I'd like the same respect back.

I didn't crawl out of the closet... I walked out, I stood tall, proud of what and who I am... [/B][/QUOTE]

well i wouldnt want all the gays in my school pretending there straight cause if id be talking about how good hot sex with this chick was and there over barfing and thinking about nsync id think its me...id be better off talking to a chick about that stuff.

but i guess its good you showed your true colors....good for you.

about the whole looks issue...

when i was 16, i met a guy who i did not find to be physically attractive. but he was friends w/ my brother, so i ended up talking to him alot (my bro's my best friend). the more i got to know him, the more i realized what a smart & wonderful person he was, & he began to grow very beautiful to me, on the outside as well as in. i now think he's one of the hottest guys i've ever met! we got together when i was 18 & were together 2 years--it was the best relationship i've ever had.

ok i havent asked her yet because its the week end and we havent been back to school yet, i think what im gonna do is ask her for her screen name on aol and i think ill just talk to her for a long time and let her know what im really like, then later i will ask her out, ill give you updates,lol. do you think that thats a good idea?

[B]

well i wouldnt want all the gays in my school pretending there straight cause if id be talking about how good hot sex with this chick was and there over barfing and thinking about nsync id think its me...id be better off talking to a chick about that stuff.

but i guess its good you showed your true colors....good for you. [/B][/QUOTE]

Thanks.... however I find NSYNC to be not attractive at all... I don't like many boy bands... esspecially Nsync.... now that 17 year old blond kid from A*Teens is hot... hahaha I'm sure some females would agree....

On the topic of looks. I personally never ask someone out unless they have a good personality, I don't care how hot they are, I want someone that just in case the relationship doesn't work, will still be my friend. I have always looked at personality infront of looks, even tho alot of times it is human nature for your first impression on someone be their looks.

This girl I REALLY Like,says that she likes me "as a brother"damn!!!:flaming: ...Do you think she's just shy???Cuz,actually,ANOTHER girl asked this girl that goes with me by bus
and a few other girls If they liked me...and that happened^^
Yeah she's just shy:D Thanx guys you were a great help!:)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by () [/i]
[B]This girl I REALLY Like,says that she likes me "as a brother"damn!!!:flaming: ...Do you think she's just shy???Cuz,actually,ANOTHER girl asked this girl that goes with me by bus
and a few other girls If they liked me...and that happened^^
Yeah she's just shy:D Thanx guys you were a great help!:) [/B][/QUOTE]

She is quite shy, and I think she's sort of like you but afraid to admit it. :D

--to transtic nerve...hope you know what i'm talking about since my "quote" keeps freezing today & i had to use "reply".

nani?? i would have a nice wild time w/ justin timberlake & his girlfirend britney spears in a heartbeat (though mainly b/c of britney). justin is hot. but his girlfriend's hotter.