OtakuBoards

Who has the weirdest hair?

Pressure

We all know they came up with some weird hairstyles on Tenchi, I mean for christ's sake, look at Ryoko's.. it defy's gravity! :p And Ayeka's.. well.. let's jut say I didn't know you could even cut hair that way!!

But.. who's is the wierdest?:cross:

Guest Voodookanaka
At the moment it kinda looks like clouds if he stood out in the rain for a few days, its got too long heavy and wont stand up.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
Guest Raven131
Probably Washu, followed only by Ryoko. I think weird hair is some sort of anime trademark or something. But that is strange how sasami's pigtails defy gravity like that. Makes you wonder if there is more to her than meets the eye O.o

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DBZChikaGhan [/i]
[B]We all know they came up with some weird hairstyles on Tenchi, I mean for christ's sake, look at Ryoko's.. it defy's gravity![/B][/QUOTE]

Well, I posted this somewhere in the DBZ section too, but as you can see, defying gravity with hair is very possible:

[URL=http://www.geocities.com/jc_special/xjapan03.jpg]Click here[/URL]

Guest CrestOfEmpathy
I think Washu's hair is the absolute coolest. But Sasami's pigtails don't actually defy gravity - you can see they're tied up near the top of her head. Pigtails always look like that when you do them in that style. My hair isn't that long, but the one time I tried to do pigtails, they turned out a bit like Sasami's. I love Ayeka's hair, it's so long and silky. Mihoshi's is kinda neat, too.

For some odd reason these anime creators always go crazy with people's hair. Washu's hair is cool because it is really long. As for the color, I believe the artists ran out of red crayons so they had to use pink crayons. That seems to happen a lot, like black is improvised with green and purple. Anyway, Washu's hair rocks!

~Luminaire~ :p

• 2 weeks later...
I think....There all cool!!!

Tries to shape his hair like Tsunami's

but I like Tsunami and Sasami's the most.

but I'm suppose to be sayin wierd....hmm...well...um...hmm....I can't choose a wierd hair style -_- I give up!!!