OtakuBoards

Cool In School?

BlazinReddrgn

:wigout: ! My school is well really cool. Yeah I know that sounds corny but thats the way it is.
First subject: Graffitti
My school has its own "Graffitti Wall."
well I guess that's self-explanatory... my school says "the wall is a place to express one's feelings, as long as theres no obscene,
discriminatory, etc."
Second subject: Late? Early? Whats the difference?
My school doesn't really have a tardy late system thingy
So umm... self-explanatory again
Third and Final subject: Homework
As far as this goes the record for the most given out h/w
is about 3 or 4 out of 7 periods:eek:
(*cool huh?)

Hee hee, this one's a bit on the evil side, but what the heck.
When I was walking down the stairs in my school, I almost tripped. I yelled out s***!! I look behind me, and there's a teacher. I was so guilty but he said nothing. One reason...cuss and some teachers won't give a crap.
Another thing...at my school you have a television in the classroom with a remote and DVD player or VCR. Well when the teacher is gone for a while, if you are really brave, I guess you can grab the remote and turn the TV on and guess what your watching?
JERRY! JERRY!
My teacher accidentally turned the channel to that show, I yelled out those words. Hee hee...

I will take the day of school to go windsurfing or because I want to see a friend and my teachers will know and won't give a ****. We don't have a dress code and we can watch TV when we want. The teachers also ask our opinions on what we want to learn, do for sport, buy out of our budget and stuff like that. I think my school is the coolest.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AutoKill [/i]
[B]My school at one time made us wear cool name tag badges with or pictures on them and stuff. So yah i think i toped you Transtic Nerve!...:confuse2: [/B][/QUOTE]

No you didn't ! Beer all the way. .:chugs a keg:.!

I'm in school right now in my favorite subject: flex. We can talk and yeah. We also have the nicest teacher. But, that's like the only thing (besides lunch of course) that's "cool" in our school. Yep, my nice teacher has let me on Otaku Boards. She's so special! (in a good way, not in a "special ED" way) ^_^

My school is awesome
Teachers swear, all of our walls in the school are graffiti walls. we have elevators lol. Every day before class the teacher turns on the t v and lets us watch Jerry Springer until shes ready for class. She says "This show gives example of abuse and assault" lol.
Theres alot more we can do. Eat, drink, listen to musik, swear, yell, anythin lol

Man, y'all suck. I go to Plano Senior High in Texas and the coolest part about it is the of campus lunch. Then again, you can skip and they don't care unless you do it a lot of the time. But thwy make us wear these ghetto name badges all the time, and they give us a lot of homework and reading assignments. But at least we are like the top school in the nation. Hahaha.

umm...i go to a parochial school...so i can't really do anything...mind you, i'm not the type to get into anything illegal...so i have a dress code (they don't really enforce it that well) and we have to take religion classes...my school is chock full of preps and jocks....only a few of the people in my class are my friends...but when i'm with them, it makes the whole high school thing work! ^-^

[color=royal blue]You're all very lucky...there is absolutely nothing cool about my school. That's probably because it's so small. The teachers are strict and give lots of homework. We have a half-hour lunch period, in which we have to stay in the cafeteria for the entire time. There really isn't anything cool about my school at all, and there probably never will be, either.[/color]

my schools way to huge for them to take care of the whole, even our occupation amount went up so where only 200 students over crowded. ditching is kinda easy during lunch hours and you can get anything if you know the right people. half my teachers cuss, which is really weird sometimes, an my latin teacher cusses at students on occaison. thats always hilarious.

Man, you all are just making me think about how uncool my school is, lol.

First of all, there is no 'Graffiti Wall' or anything. If we do anything like that, we'll most likely be suspended for three to ten days, and when someone did it around the time of last year's pep rally, guess what? The principle cancelled the pep rally. And this year, they were making us pay a dollar to get in (unrelated to last year).

Tardy policy. Well, the first time is a warning, I believe, but after that..you get a letter home, then ISS, suspension, and then an extended suspension and recommendation for explusion.

There's almost always homework, and it's very possible for me to get homework for every class except lunch, though perhaps not to the highest degree, but even so. Not fun for someone who enjoys getting on the inernet every night, like myself. -.-;

Cussing seems to be the only thing that they can tolerate, for the most part. I've never exactly yelled something like that out in class, which would most likely result in the teacher asking me to go to the office, but you can cuss a little bit and they don't care. However, too much cussing after the teacher repeatedly tells you to stop, well...last year my friend got lunch detention for just that.

Now, you have to understand that my school is very old and has some of the most ancient TVs a school can have. Whenever we want to watch a tape, the teacher has to borrow a VCR from the office, and I don't think the school even owns a DVD player. My anime club always has to bring in a PS2 to watch something.

If we are absent for anything less than being sick or a death in the family or such, we get an unexcused absence. Sixteen of these babies and you're going to be taking the grade all over again. :)

The dress code is probably the worst part about my school, especially for many of the girls. You can't wear anything more than 2 inches above the knee (which I hear the girls complaining about all the time), and really enforce everything very strongly. Eh, I never have a big problem with it, but some people are murderous over the whole thing. There are a hell of a lot of things you can't do in the way of dress.

So yeah, that's why my school is [i]not[/i] cool.

Man, I envy you. My school is sorry as hell. It's full of friggin' idiots who don't care a thing about learning and they disrespect everyone. Then, on top of that, we have a lot of sorry-*** teachers who couldn't teach if their lives depended on it. The classes are long and boring. The only good classes are the Ag classes and art classes and Auto Tech. I can't stand high school. I'm ready for college, man. At least in college you get treated like a person.