OtakuBoards

little studs

Artemis

Does anyone else have little brothers that are complete lady-killers?
example 1:
Andrew is in 8th grade now. He's always been the boy the little girls liked. He's a sweet kid, not bad looking, and pretty suave. Years ago, we'd walk around, and little girls from he's class would wave and call out, "Hi, Andy!!":love: ...:rolleyes:
example 2:
Paul is in kindergarten. I baby-sit another boy in his class, and I've already figured out that Paul is pretty cool. (I'll bring him w/ me sometimes, and the boy and his brother practically worship Paul saying, "Paul! Teach us how to be funny!!") I recently found out that he goes to school daily w/ his shoes untied. The moment he walks through the door, he has two girls who tie his shoes for him!! :eek: :laugh: Whatch out, ladies...:rolleyes:
I've got at least two other brothers who seem to be on the road to stud-dom (one has older girls who constantly flirt w/ him. He's in 4th grade...:rolleyes: ). So, has anyone else noticed any little kids (particularly boys) who are outrageous flirts?
~artemis~

[quote][i]originally posted by Transtic Nerve[/i]

Don't worry, they're all gay.[/quote]

lol. Eh. No, no smart comments coming to mind.

Uuh. What is this? What does it have to do with anything? They aren't flirting, they're making friends. Older girls find younger boys cute. So, the girls flirt, the boys don't understand. It is funny though. I mean, Kindergardeners and 4th graders? They have no idea on the subtleties of flirting. They're not flirting.

It may be amusing, but I see no issue. I get the idea, but I don't think they're flirting.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Baron Samedi [/i]
[B]Uuh. What is this? What does it have to do with anything? They aren't flirting, they're making friends. Older girls find younger boys cute. So, the girls flirt, the boys don't understand. It is funny though. I mean, Kindergardeners and 4th graders? They have no idea on the subtleties of flirting. They're not flirting.

It may be amusing, but I see no issue. I get the idea, but I don't think they're flirting. [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=royalblue]well, little kids can have crushes, even at that age....[/COLOR]

When my little brother and I used to go to school together, he ended up getting alot fo the cheerleaders from my grade to like him. Now, even though we go to seperate schools, he is quite the ladies man. Even if he has been taken for 10 months. he is now recently single, and I find it quite amusing how much of a slight player he is(he just has alot of "options")

My little brother still denies until he's blue in the face that he likes girls. It's always been a sort of mindset of him to think of girls to have cooties or something, and then laugh/tell our mom when he gets the slightest hint that I like girls. I repeatedly tell him that if he's trying to hide something from me just because of this nature that has been going on for years, I could really care less and even think of him as being more mature, but he continues to insist that he likes neither girls nor guys.

So, while on the topic of little brothers and girls, would you consider this to be normal for a 13 and a half year-old (8th grade) to not like girls yet, or even to still be denying it? I remember that I got my first crush when I was something like 10, lol.

partially normal I'd say. However, by the time I was 13 I was already into tryign to get a girlfriend. Even if it was for a week. Of course, i fell in love with her, and she dumped me, and my heart was broken, and a day later, I was going out with her best friend. .......such is the life of a 13 yr old such as I was.

i think that your brother should be into girls by now. But meh....

[color=green]Yeah, it's normal. It may not seem so in this sex-driven world with pregnant 10 year olds, but it's normal.

My younger brother is the cutest. He just turned 21 and the girls fawn all over him. Then they find out he's in the Seminary. That's right, ladies, BACK OFF! He's going to be a priest!

Artimis, I almost fell off my chair laughing when Iread that your brother has girls to tie his shoes for him, I used to do that to this one boy... ah, memories...[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Syk3 [/i]
[B]So, while on the topic of little brothers and girls, would you consider this to be normal for a 13 and a half year-old (8th grade) to not like girls yet, or even to still be denying it? I remember that I got my first crush when I was something like 10, lol. [/B][/QUOTE]
[size=1]I'm slow, but it took me until the age of 13 to take a liking towards the [i]same[/i] sex. I know of people who have taken even longer to discover their proclativity. Also, he might just be shy about that sort of thing. It's hard for a lot of people to vocalize their sexual feelings, even to an older sibling. I got the impression that you and were brother weren't amazingly close when I met you in July, anyway. *rambles*

What was the subject again? Oh yes, my brother is quite the lady killer. He doesn't really pursue them or anything (as far as I know) but a lot of girls just randomly come over to our house to see him, even if they've never met before. This is a far cry from myself, who had insane difficulty in finding a girlfriend.. of course, my situation might be a little different than his. Heh.

-Shy[/size]

Hmmmm My little bro certainly wasn't a lady killer, though Isuppose thats because he's beenw ith the same girl for... well as long as i can remember.... now they're married and have the cutest little daughter who will certainly attract the boys.

Me.... I was all weird during that stage of my life. I wasn't actively searching for a girl, nor was I actively searching for a guy either, but I knew I liked em when i saw them in the hallway or whatever. I didn't actually have any interest in anyone till I turned about 17. But I still didn't find anyone till I came out later.

[color=royal blue]My brothers are twelve and nine (and one of them might be reading this...heh, heh) and the nine year old one expresses more sexual interest than the twelve year old. Then again, it's probably just because the nine year old thinks that's what he should do, and the twelve year old just may not be at that point yet. I know I didn't have my first crush until I was about thirteen and a half...then again, though, that was a [i]same[/i] sex crush, so I don't know if it'll be the same for either of my brothers. Probably not.[/color]

[quote][i]Originally posted by Syk3[/i]
[b]So, while on the topic of little brothers and girls, would you consider this to be normal for a 13 and a half year-old (8th grade) to not like girls yet, or even to still be denying it? I remember that I got my first crush when I was something like 10, lol.[/b][/quote]

[color=royal blue]I used to be like that...but I really didn't like girls. The only reason that I denied it was because I honestly didn't like them...so...I don't know. It's entirely possible that he could just not like girls yet, or maybe just be starting to. I can't be sure, since my situation was different than that of most others.[/color]

Wow... I didn't realize this would turn into a discussion of "What's wrong w/ Syk3's 13 yr old brother. lol
I don't think there's anything wrong w/ him at all. He may simply be shy about the topic.
Anyway, if anyone else has other amusing anecdotes about little kids (not necessarily flirt related) please share! Little kids crack me up! :laugh:
Here's an example: It's a frenzied morning trying to get 9 kids ready for school (the youngest doesn't go yet). Mom asks, "Eric, do you have your shoes?"
Eric: "No, but I'd really like a frog for a pet!"
And I thought I was random... :laugh: We could probably write an entire book of "Ericisms" in this house...