OtakuBoards

does anyone know what this is?

liamc2

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]man i heard about that a long time ago i think... or something like that... i dont think it did that well thou... i mean think about it... did you ever see it for sale?[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[color=royalblue][b][size=1]Yep, that's Bandai's Wonder Swan, a handheld game system.

A year or so ago, Bandai launched the Wonder Swan Color in Japan, which is apparently more powerful than a GameBoy Color (although nowhere near as powerful as GBA).

The WSC is unique because you can play it by holding it horizontally (like GBA) or vertically (like GBC). Holding it vertically is great for flight/shooting games, because the screen itself becomes verticle like a rectangle. And so it's perfect for that style of game.

In addition, Square released Final Fantasy I, II and III (I think it was one two and three) on WSC. The games were perfect conversions and they came in special packages with exclusive Square art booklets and covers.

I hope that answers your question. WSC was never launched in the United States, Europe or Australia/NZ...but apparently some companies are considering importing it for customers.[/b][/size][/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forte [/i]
[B][COLOR=seagreen]Hey thats kewl...How do you know all of this stuff [/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=royalblue][b][size=1]I follow the game industry news very closely. And being involved in gaming media helps a lot too lol.[/b][/color][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B]

[color=royalblue][b][size=1]I follow the game industry news very closely. And being involved in gaming media helps a lot too lol.[/b][/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

Do you like have friends with the scoop on everything pertaining to games??GAMING MEDIA??Whats that.......

The wonderswan was made almost one year before the gba, so it is probably not a gba wannabe.

The gamecube controller feels very comfortable compared to all the other controllers I have tried. The best looking game is probably the star wars game, but the most fun is Smash Bros., hands down, no competition.

Guest Imsirion
ive seen the wonder swan color lots before,its so cool, they have like 3 digimon games, i think 2 gundam games, and even a cadr captors game i found a site before but i forgot what its called!:(