ssj babe Posted October 8, 2001 Posted October 8, 2001 I DIN'T GET MY CAR WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!:( I HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL IM 17 *sniff sniff*
Lia Posted October 8, 2001 Posted October 8, 2001 ha ha ha....u'll just have to wait sister *evil grin* i know...i'm great.... sometimes i wish i were u......
Lia Posted October 8, 2001 Posted October 8, 2001 no...actually i just wish i were u so i could know me :devil:
RicoTranzrig Posted October 8, 2001 Posted October 8, 2001 Darn, too bad...what was it going to be anyway?
piccolo Posted October 8, 2001 Posted October 8, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssj babe [/i] [B]I DIN'T GET MY CAR WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!:( I HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL IM 17 *sniff sniff* [/B][/QUOTE] I feel bad for you. I got my car before I got my driver license.
(<AA>) Posted October 8, 2001 Posted October 8, 2001 I'll hug you!(But only if you're pretty!:p j/k) I hate when this happens!(It alwys does to me!I hate having bad luck!:flaming: ) You guys remind me of a couple of sisters I knew from a place called the pokemon crater...If one of you gets this then,I'll know its you: Pichu kid misses Solaria... I hope one of you does,cuz I tolp PK id try to find Solaria...
Guest Posted October 8, 2001 Posted October 8, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by piccolo [/i] [B] I feel bad for you. I got my car before I got my driver license. [/B][/QUOTE] Your one lucky son of a gone......
piccolo Posted October 8, 2001 Posted October 8, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forte [/i] [B] Your one lucky son of a gone...... [/B][/QUOTE] :D What can I say. :D I'm the oldest guy in the family.:laugh:
anime lover Posted October 8, 2001 Posted October 8, 2001 ::hugs you:: Hey, your cute! ::blows you a kiss:: ;)
Lady Macaiodh Posted October 8, 2001 Posted October 8, 2001 trust me, a car is more of a pain in the arse than you realize... why didn't you get it, anyway? *gives hug*
Undying Angel Posted October 8, 2001 Posted October 8, 2001 Oh, pu-lease.:rolleyes: I'm way younger than you are to start with, so you should be happy to be more fortunate than me. ;) [SIZE=1]And that's why I envy you...[/SIZE]
Lia Posted October 8, 2001 Posted October 8, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by anime lover [/i] [B]::hugs you:: Hey, your cute! ::blows you a kiss:: ;) [/B][/QUOTE] no i did not just see u hug my sister..... *COUGH*
~Boy Wonder~ Posted October 8, 2001 Posted October 8, 2001 [color=royal blue]Bah! So confused! People who know each other in real life are having a conversation and it's blowing my mind. :cross: Going......to.....explode![/color]
sia Posted October 8, 2001 Posted October 8, 2001 awww poor thing babe.I hate ta say dis but uhhhh Told Ya So! :p
Lia Posted October 9, 2001 Posted October 9, 2001 ack... *feels left out* i see.....eveyone talk to my sister and leave me out uh huh uh huh anyways this is to my sister: I was great...yes i know...i'm great ur not....sometimes i wish i were a guy jst so i could go out with me noone will really get that exept my sis and a few other members that know about that...lol
lil_hell4t Posted October 9, 2001 Posted October 9, 2001 im afraid that if i hugg you youlle be afraid of me and run off..sobs...no one apreciates a hugg from me cept my gf...no wait...thats all good..*walks of happy again* oh and btw' real sorrry about not getting yourself a car...heck i have to wait another 3 years till i can drive -_-
RicoTranzrig Posted October 9, 2001 Posted October 9, 2001 Well, I gotta car right now...it's not all that great, it's a lot of fun getting around fast and getting stares though :D Anyways, there's a lot of people who don't get their car until college which will probably be a better car since it won't get trashed in the high school parking lot.
Kuja Posted October 9, 2001 Posted October 9, 2001 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]man not having a car... i got 2... a 1998 saturn SL2 (blue) and a 2000 mercury grand prix (gold)... and then i can drive the family van too :)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
RicoTranzrig Posted October 9, 2001 Posted October 9, 2001 Cool :smirk: I have an 2000 Acura 3.2 TL (Silver black int.) and Toyota Tacoma TRD (Red, grey int.).
~Mystical Pan~ Posted October 9, 2001 Posted October 9, 2001 I wish I had a blue ?94 Strosek Porche Speedster! GOD! that's my dream car! that and a roadster! :D or a lamborghini! :D
RicoTranzrig Posted October 9, 2001 Posted October 9, 2001 I'd get a 911 Turbo (computerized perfection) or Aston Martin V12 Vanquish for my dream cars.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now