Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I'd enter but it's too late anyway. Out of the contenders, Blista's banner is the only one that would be graphically challenging, plus it looks pretty good. So judges, think about it.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[quote]EDIT 2: If you posted your picture on the text, please post it again as an attachment. Thanks
[/quote]

Notice this, thanks everyone.
Posted
Last call to get these final banners in. We also need to get three judges, which Nate has yet to announce. After this happens, I will close the thread, and a new one will be made to declare winners.
Posted
I'm feeling really let down.. you forgot all about me, and I am feeling really upset and hurt....

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?postid=518346[/img]

This one is for the anime section and this one is for the random/life section.

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?postid=518365[/img]

*sniffles pitiably*
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Syk3 [/i]
[B]Last call to get these final banners in. We also need to get three judges, which Nate has yet to announce. After this happens, I will close the thread, and a new one will be made to declare winners. [/B][/QUOTE]


I didn't realize the period to submit banners was still going on. Here's something I made a while back.
Posted
Aight Baron...be a man...or..woman...or..well...you get the picture.

Aight...so..here's how the judging will be done.

Size: Within the limits. 10 points or none.

Clear: How easy to read it is. 0 points up to 15 points.

Picture: The picture is understandable, or at least has something to do with the banner, i.e. no gundams on an inyu yasha banner. 0 points to 15.

Design: How nice the banner looks, or if it's real choppy. 0 to 20 points.

The text-to-image matching: How well the text suits the image. 0 to 15.

Subject: The subject of the banner is clear, and is easy to understand. 0 to 15.

Looks: The colors of the banner match good, and the banner just has a nice appeal. 0 to 5.

A perfect is 100 points, and the worst is 0. IF multiple people get 100s or tie for second place, or such and such, I will get another person to judge all of those who tie independently.

Prizes:
Heh...I?ll have to get back to you..i have an idea but James will have to approve and change some stuff on your profile to do it........and i don?t' want to get you all's hopes up then find out it can't happen...:confuse2:
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...