Jump to content
OtakuBoards

What would you give some anime characters for Christmas(or whatever your celebrate)


Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=red]I know this is probably a bit early, but I got bored and this came into my head. What would you give your favorite or least favorite anime/manga characters for Christmas (Chanuka, Kwanzaa, Yule, twelfth night-whatever)?
here's a short run down for me:

[b]Naraku[/b]-Some Air freshener's. That Pelt has to get stinky after a while no da!
[b]Fuu (from RayEarth)[/b]-Some arrows and a lesson in decisiveness.
[b]Hikaru(also of RayEarth)[/b]-A truckload of Coca Cola Classic. Kekeke. you think she's hyper now, wait until she finishes all this stuff!
[b]Sesshomaru[/b]-A mirror, (maybe he doesn't know he goes out with his face like that?) And some Philosophy Shampoo and Conditioner in Cinnamon Buns. (Maybe he'll share;))
[b]InuYasha[/b]-Philosophy 3-in-1shampoo/conditioner stuff in White Chocolate Hazelnut. (incase anyone's wondering, I'm reading from a Sephora catolog while typing this) and maybe a new Haori.
[b]Kagome[/b] $100.oo gift certificate to Sephora.
[b]Kikyo[/b]-Snowman poop and the Demeter Sugar Cookie set
[b]ChibiUsa[/b]-a one way ticket to the moon
[b]Chiba Mamoru[/b]-the ashes of that damned olive green jacket
[b]Acione (from RayEarth), Berusch, SailorLeadCrow, SailorAluminumSiren, CereCere and VesVes[/b]-Some pants,loads of pants. And other great flesh covering clothing!
[b]Lina INverse[/b]-A gift certificate to P.F.Changs
[b]Gourry[/b]-Another hallow leg and another 1/2 a brain.
[b]Zelgadis[/b]-a $30 jar of Aquolina Pink Sugar Body Mousse
[b]JunJun[/b]-a new pool stick
[b]PallaPalla[/b]-Some new dollies so she can pull their heads off
[b]Jadeite[/b]- a space heater.

[SIZE=3]Merry Whatever![/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
Toya (Ceres)- a great big hug! :)
Sailor Mars- A sword. In the stomach. Sorry, but near the beginning of the series, you really annoy me.
Amon (Witch Hunter Robin)- A hug cuz he's hot and a big joke book. I wanna see what he looks like when he smiles.
Mamorou (Sailor Moon)- A great big hug. I'm sorry, I'm a real sucker for the tall guys with dark hair. Though, I guess Toya's is because his hair is a cool color.... And moody guys are cool.
Zoisite (Sailor Moon)- Breast implants. In the english version you were a girl, but I hated your laugh. In the Japenese version you were a guy, but still had a stupid laugh. You can go back to being a girl now. And besides, if Malachite stops liking you, maybe I can turn him straight and have him to myself. Though he breaks the dark hair idea...
Malachite- A great big hug
Umino (Sailor Moon)- Contact lenses. Why do your glasses have swirly things?
Nuriko (FY)- Some cosmetics. You can never have enough cosmetics!
Hotohori (FY)- a REALLY big hug. You aren't meant for Miaka, but I'll always be waiting for you!

In the long run, every tall guy with cool hair, I fall inlove with. They also have to act tough, even though in real life my guy isn't all that tough... But he's tall.
Posted
[i][color=lightpink]Aya (Weiss Kreuz)- A really large hug and a poke on the butt.
Yohji (WK) - Black leather pants, that fit very snugly
Ken (WK)- A Soccer ball
Omi (WK)- A journal and a hug
Brad Crawford (WK)- Some Midol
Schuldig (WK)- Condoms (sorry I'll change it if you dont like it)
Farfarello (WK)- Ninjitsu knife set
Nagi (WK)- A new computer

Yes Yes i know i am [B]very[/B] obsessed with Weiss Kreuz. But hey everyone has their favorite and this one is mine! ^^ Sue me if you don't like it.[/color][/i]
Posted
[color=#707875]Yubaba: Rhinoplasty.
Dragon Ball Characters: A job, so that they stop wasting their time worrying about fighting.
D: A very thick glove.
Mimiru: A muzzle; her voice in the Japanese version is insanely annoying.

That's all I can think of for now. ;)[/color]
Posted
This should be simple.

I would give Vash(Trigun) a dozen Dunken Donuts.

Inuyasha; I'll give him some ramen, and Kagome a cooking book on "How to make 20 special Ramen Meals."

Then, I'll give Ash(Pokemon) some asprin; from all the mallet beatings from Misty; and a misiltoe(for Misty).:p

And finally, a big stereo system for the whole gang in Cowboy Bebop, FLCL, Inuyasha, and all the other characters. I kind of lost count, but, hey, whose up for a christmas party? :cool: :excited: :excited:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B][color=#707875]Yubaba: Rhinoplasty.
Dragon Ball Characters: A job, so that they stop wasting their time worrying about fighting.
D: A very thick glove.
Mimiru: A muzzle; her voice in the Japanese version is insanely annoying.

That's all I can think of for now. ;)[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Hahaha..... James, you're a riot. ^_~

[b]Shuichi[/b]: A Yuki plushie.
[b]Kurama[/b]: A couple of hair-care products, although I'm sure that he already has plenty.
[b]Anthy[/b]: Self-defense lessons, and some goddamn confidence.
[b]Mikage[/b]: Tickets to a piano concert.
[b]Ayato[/b]: A new sketchpad.

~Dagger~
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B][color=#707875]
Dragon Ball Characters: A job, so that they stop wasting their time worrying about fighting.
D: A very thick glove.
color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Amen to that. I feel sorry for D.

Chichiri (FY): A tee-shirt that says NoDA! real big on it.
Alexander(Reign): Hundreds of pants. Lots of pants. More and more pants. Give him pants. Give his army pants.
Ash Ketchum(Pokemon): all 351 Pokemon
Did I mention pants for Alexander?
Pegasus(YGO): A new English voice. (my mom thinks hes gay)
Jemes(PKMN): O.o
Saito(RK): Soba and sigaretts.
Posted
~Vash= a hug ^_^
~Inuyasha= ramen, ramen, ramen for him!
~Shippou= a cute little outfit.
~Mimiru= hair dye color (any color that fits her)
~Miroku= a cage so he would stop flirting xD
~Seshoumaru= a brush to comb his furry tail.
~Chii= a beautiful red dress
~Yami Yugi= a black long coat
~Duke Devlin= dice pillow, dice accesories, dice shirt, dice etc.
~Usagi= trip to hell o.O

I guess that's about it...I guess o_O
Posted
hehehehehehe

Vash The Stampede (Trigun) - Life Time Supply of Doughnuts.

Amarao (FLCL) - Permanent Eyebrows.

Crim (.Hack//sign) - A Big metal bat to hit BT with.

James (PKMN) - Bottle Caps

Brock (PKMN) - Eyes

Yugi (YGO) - A life (or nothing)

Shizuma (RBHS) - A Panda suit
Posted
I'v always thought that he needed some, maybe now he can get a girl to like him... or he can actually see the girls and think their ugly and run away.... :cry:
Posted
Seeing as I'm a rather... uninspired shopper, I like to get quite a few of the same economical yet meaningful gifts that 'just keep on giving', as the saying goes.

Hey, I have to justify giving Karou, Tea, Hikaru, Kotori and Relena homemade, festively-decorated time-bombs _somehow_, don't I?
Guest InuYashaGurl13
Posted
I would Give inuyasha something to shine his sword with...
Posted
[i][color=lightpink]Team Rocket (PKMN) - A life!!!! A hobby!!

Ya I know i already did one but i want to add this. I feel strongly for it. [/color][/i]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by CharmedImmortal [/i]
[B]
~Inuyasha= ramen, ramen, ramen for him!
[/B][/QUOTE]

~Naruto=ramen, ramen, ramen for him!

Kyo (Samurai Deeper Kyo): his own body
Kazuma (s.CRY.ed): some manners, for dealing with holy.
Kyoske (soultaker): a new life
Posted
I'm not understanding why this thread hasn't been closed for being spammy, but I guess I'll try and steer it in a better direction.

I would give [b]Sha Gojyo of Saiyuki[/b] a box of nicotine patches or gum. The guy's got a serious smoking addiction. I can only imagine how much more pissy he would get while trying to quit. Haha!
Posted
You know, some people don't have to sit around and play moniter. Sorry, its a pet peeve. Anyway, I think everyone in the Battle Royale manga (I know, I'm sorry, but I ran out of anime people) Some nice, calming music. Not that anyone would listen to it, they'd be runnig for their lives and have no access to a cd player, but its the thought that counts.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by wiccansamurai [/i]
[B]You know, some people don't have to sit around and play moniter. Sorry, its a pet peeve. Anyway, I think everyone in the Battle Royale manga (I know, I'm sorry, but I ran out of anime people) Some nice, calming music. Not that anyone would listen to it, they'd be runnig for their lives and have no access to a cd player, but its the thought that counts. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=lightpink][i]I agree with you 100% I mean jeez...com'on its so sad what htey have to do. Kill each other for a stupid TV show. Thats just not right. Not right at all.[/color][/i]
Posted
[COLOR=teal]More gifts!
[b]Vash[/b]-doughnuts and reconstructive surgery
[b]Meryl[/b]-an engagement ring from vash and some new clothes
[b]Professor Tomoe[/b]-anger management classes
[b]Kaolinite[/b]-breast reduction
[b]Eudial[/b]-driving lessons
[b]Sasami[/b]-her own kitchen
[b]Hiiro Yui[/b]-some new clothes and some anger management
[b]Tiger's Eye[/b]-admission to Alcoholic Anonomys
[b]Hawks Eye[/b]-See Tiger's gift
[b]Fish Eye[/b]-See Hawk's and tiger's gift
[b]Demando[/b]-see above
[b]Nephrite[/b]-see above
[b]Emeruade[/b]-a long blond wig with ondangos
[b]Kouga[/b]-a new book of insults
[b]Rin[/b]-Some coloring books
[b]Usagi[/b]-A new man[/COLOR]

[COLOR=crimson]Nobody but the mods should play mod Happy Wholidays![/COLOR]
Posted
I'd give Lain from serial expiriements lain a stress ball. I mean, eek! Her life really sucks! (Even if she is "God" or whatever) And I'd give Miaka (FY) some food. Maybe she'd give me the book in return so I can get sucked into it! :)
Posted
Ooh fun! ^_^:

Vash: A large box of donuts and a hug! He always looks like he could use one of each!
Knives: Therapy. The dude has a serious superiority complex that needs to be dealt with. Professionally.
Kikyo: A one way ticket back to the Underworld. STAY AWAY FROM INUYASHA! HE'S MINE!
Naraku: A different diguise. Okay, the pelt of an ugly baboon just isn't gonna cut it. It's not even that evil looking!
Naota (FLCL)- A box of bandages and some antiseptic. Well things ARE always popping out of his head and he keeps getting run over and smacked around, a first aid kit might come in handy...
Yusuke (YYH)- A day of peace and quiet. Honestly, does he ever get a break from fighting the baddies? I think he deserves one.
Hiei (YYH)- The mysterious 'disappearance of Kuwabara...What more could our favorite fire demon ever want? :smirk:
Posted
Trieze Kushrenada - A spacesuit so he could have survived in the penultimate episode of Gundam Wing.

The Musaki Household - A crate of sake, she seem to drink enough of it in Tenchi Muyo.

Akito Tenkawa - A permanant job as a cook, anything to allow him to escape from the girls on board the Nadesico.

Gene Starwind - A load of caster shells, with the way he and the others from the Outlaw Star constantly get attacked, he'd find a use for them.
Posted
*hums Jingle Bells*

Vash - DONUTS! The man loves donuts, give him some! I'd give him a years worth of coffee and donuts from Dunkin Donuts...
Knives - A nice mental hospital, so he could get the thought of humans being worthless and universal domination out of his head.
Milly - Pudding. Lots and lots of it.
Meryl - Advice on Vash ^^

Domon - A good slap in the face. He needs it.
Sai Saici - A resteraunt! Yay! More ubon noodles please!
Chibodee - Nice kick in the nuts.
George - Bottle of the strongest wed wine on the market. Maybe he'll get a hangover and stop being so proud.
Argo - A personality.
Rain - See Argo's gift.

Yusuke - A gift certificate to a spa! He needs it.
Hiei - New sword. To be precise, a new katana. ^^
Kurama - Rose garden! And I can be in there too! :blulaugh:
Kuwabara - Plastic surgery.

Miroku - Introduce him to online dating.
Shippo - An art set! Wee!
Sango - Some wood polish, ya know, for her boomerang.
Kagome - A new bow and some really sharp arrows.
Inuyasha - Alcohol. I'd like to see him get drunk. ^^ ^^ ^^

...All I can think of right now, but trust me, I'll be back...
Posted
[b]Vash[/b]: New set of cltothes, he must STINK. New hair gel, hmm.... a cd player and new shades. Maybe a stereo.

[b]Alucard[/b]: A new gun, his other ones kind of suck now. One of madonnas new children books, maybe he'll learn to soften up a bit. A stereo, a McLaren and ofcourse... ... a fresh corpse.

[b]Shinji[/b]: ...i'd do him a favour and give him a couple of pills and a couple of grand so he can enlarge himself....bit of a girl. And a car. And a book of pictures of asuka just the way he wants to see her.

[b]Sawa[/b]: Well, shes from Kite, and she has been raped a lot so why not make her live the good life! I dont know, whatever she asks for... hmm....yeah... *thinks* damn it.


Im braindead right now, I'll post some up later.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...