OtakuBoards

Stupid Cn!!!!!!!!i Want Him Back Now!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ryan

TENCHI!!!!! IT IS SO BORING NOW ON TOONAMI BECAUSE THEY DON'T HAVE A VARIETY OF SHOWS LIKE THEY USE TO! TENCHI WAS ONE OF THE BEST SHOWS IN THE WORLD AND I WANT HIM BACK!!!!!!!!!! (outlaw star was kewl too)

How do u feel? is there a show besides tenchi that u want back on the air??

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forte [/i]
[B]TN you must have every or know every anime there is and own episodes...You say that all the time. [/B][/QUOTE]

*spits out soda*

Anyways....Tenchi was way, waaaaaay too overplayed on CN. I'm glad they finally gave it a break.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]meh, I NEVER watch anime on tv, simply because its always cut, and poorly dubbed, since I have seen tenchi long before it was shown on CN, I have no desire for them to air it again.... [/B][/QUOTE]

I see why Seph would say that. But I have to arhue that the reason 98% of the people here like anime is because of the dubbed "Crap"

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zeiram [/i]
[B]

*spits out soda*

Anyways....Tenchi was way, waaaaaay too overplayed on CN. I'm glad they finally gave it a break. [/B][/QUOTE]

I Outa give you a smackin! :p

But really I do have alot of epsidoes of anime I just haven't seen alot of them.... Tenchi was one of the ones I watched for the most part because at the time it intrested me... but lets say... Flame of Recca for example... I have all the episodes but i've never seen it... same with Cowboy Bebop, Trigun (except I watched the first 4) and a few thousand others :p

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by \¤~NoodleZ~¤/ [/i]
[B]Don't get me wrong i am not callin u this transtic but would u call urself an anime freak??? [/B][/QUOTE]

Nope, not at all... I do not watch anime anymore... I did at once time.... I did run a site with staff at one point. I used to watch anime..... I do not watch anime any more. I may have knowledge in many anime but that doesn't mean I've seen it....

There are only a few things I'm a "freak" in or consider myself to be a "freak" in..... Art, in general, and Japanese music.... but I'm an art freak.... I dunno about J-Music... I love it and all but it's not THAT important to me. Anime is not important to me what-so-ever I just like talking about it to share my knowledge.

yes... i too see the evil stars.... um...T.N just wants to look smart fer us... :P wa know im j/k right? *transtic comes closer* right? *transtic slaps him*
JAM: owwwwie...
T.N.:shut up... fore i make you hurt worse!
JAM: yes ma'm...
T.N.: *pimp slaps him again* dont say another word... u baka...
JAM:owwie again.... you use japenese evilly huh?
T.N: aww shut up... yeah i do... :devil:
JAM: ohhh the violence...
-§

yeah it is because people have rated this thread look at hte bottoom of this thread there is something that says rate this thread and u can give it betwee 1 and 5 stars and when people rate the thread it averages it out and there u go.

[COLOR=royalblue] Well I myself would like to see OLS come back to the primetime TOONAMI. Tenchi was okay but I've already seen those episodes plenty of times..as for OLS...[B]PLEASE I WANT IT BACK SOOOOO BAD[/B]..I want to know what happens.... That also goes for BLUE SUB 6. I missed all of it..and hey Don't diss Batman Beyond... Its a good substitute for now.[/COLOR]

• 2 years later...
Guest Hiei_wife
[quote name='Ryan']Yeah Tenchi is coming back on Cn on October 22nd!!!!!![/quote]

O really october u say what yr and time