Ryan Posted October 8, 2001 Posted October 8, 2001 TENCHI!!!!! IT IS SO BORING NOW ON TOONAMI BECAUSE THEY DON'T HAVE A VARIETY OF SHOWS LIKE THEY USE TO! TENCHI WAS ONE OF THE BEST SHOWS IN THE WORLD AND I WANT HIM BACK!!!!!!!!!! (outlaw star was kewl too) How do u feel? is there a show besides tenchi that u want back on the air??
Guest Posted October 9, 2001 Posted October 9, 2001 I like it all...DBZ 2 hours mostly they could replace Batman with OLS or Tenchi, same with MS 8th Team
piccolo Posted October 9, 2001 Posted October 9, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forte [/i] [B]I like it all...DBZ 2 hours mostly they could replace Batman with OLS or Tenchi, same with MS 8th Team [/B][/QUOTE] I like DBZ two hours too. I hate MS 8th Team and Batman Beyond.
sia Posted October 9, 2001 Posted October 9, 2001 :flaming: its 08TH MS TEAM! NOT MS 8TH TEAM! ok now then. do we understand? yes or no? and OLS comes on still.on toonami midnight run.
amibasuki Posted October 9, 2001 Posted October 9, 2001 just as long as it's something new. gaw, I haven't watched Toonami in a whilez
Transtic Nerve Posted October 9, 2001 Posted October 9, 2001 I dunno if thise goes in the tenchi forum or the general anime forum............... anyway, I didn't watch Tenchi when he was on CN.... I already had the episodes... General Anime it is....
Guest Posted October 9, 2001 Posted October 9, 2001 TN you must have every or know every anime there is and own episodes...You say that all the time.
Sephiroth Posted October 9, 2001 Posted October 9, 2001 meh, I NEVER watch anime on tv, simply because its always cut, and poorly dubbed, since I have seen tenchi long before it was shown on CN, I have no desire for them to air it again....
Zeiram Posted October 9, 2001 Posted October 9, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forte [/i] [B]TN you must have every or know every anime there is and own episodes...You say that all the time. [/B][/QUOTE] *spits out soda* Anyways....Tenchi was way, waaaaaay too overplayed on CN. I'm glad they finally gave it a break.
Shy Posted October 9, 2001 Posted October 9, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]meh, I NEVER watch anime on tv, simply because its always cut, and poorly dubbed, since I have seen tenchi long before it was shown on CN, I have no desire for them to air it again.... [/B][/QUOTE] I see why Seph would say that. But I have to arhue that the reason 98% of the people here like anime is because of the dubbed "Crap"
mornigndew Posted October 9, 2001 Posted October 9, 2001 I haven't seen Tenchi yet, so I want to see it. I'm not a fan of Gundam.
Ryan Posted October 12, 2001 Author Posted October 12, 2001 Yeah Tenchi is coming back on Cn on October 22nd!!!!!!
Transtic Nerve Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zeiram [/i] [B] *spits out soda* Anyways....Tenchi was way, waaaaaay too overplayed on CN. I'm glad they finally gave it a break. [/B][/QUOTE] I Outa give you a smackin! :p But really I do have alot of epsidoes of anime I just haven't seen alot of them.... Tenchi was one of the ones I watched for the most part because at the time it intrested me... but lets say... Flame of Recca for example... I have all the episodes but i've never seen it... same with Cowboy Bebop, Trigun (except I watched the first 4) and a few thousand others :p
Ryan Posted October 12, 2001 Author Posted October 12, 2001 Don't get me wrong i am not callin u this transtic but would u call urself an anime freak???
Transtic Nerve Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by \¤~NoodleZ~¤/ [/i] [B]Don't get me wrong i am not callin u this transtic but would u call urself an anime freak??? [/B][/QUOTE] Nope, not at all... I do not watch anime anymore... I did at once time.... I did run a site with staff at one point. I used to watch anime..... I do not watch anime any more. I may have knowledge in many anime but that doesn't mean I've seen it.... There are only a few things I'm a "freak" in or consider myself to be a "freak" in..... Art, in general, and Japanese music.... but I'm an art freak.... I dunno about J-Music... I love it and all but it's not THAT important to me. Anime is not important to me what-so-ever I just like talking about it to share my knowledge.
Ryan Posted October 12, 2001 Author Posted October 12, 2001 ok just wondering because u do know i think the most on anime out of everyone on these boards
Guest Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 Is it me or do other ppl see the 4 stars after this topics name...........
Jamvis Posted October 14, 2001 Posted October 14, 2001 yes... i too see the evil stars.... um...T.N just wants to look smart fer us... :P wa know im j/k right? *transtic comes closer* right? *transtic slaps him* JAM: owwwwie... T.N.:shut up... fore i make you hurt worse! JAM: yes ma'm... T.N.: *pimp slaps him again* dont say another word... u baka... JAM:owwie again.... you use japenese evilly huh? T.N: aww shut up... yeah i do... :devil: JAM: ohhh the violence... -§
Ryan Posted October 14, 2001 Author Posted October 14, 2001 yeah it is because people have rated this thread look at hte bottoom of this thread there is something that says rate this thread and u can give it betwee 1 and 5 stars and when people rate the thread it averages it out and there u go.
amibasuki Posted October 15, 2001 Posted October 15, 2001 I want Gundam Wing back on CN. as soon as I started getting interested in it, they had the nerve to take it off, so I never got to see it:rolleyes:
Nothing674 Posted October 16, 2001 Posted October 16, 2001 Hey noodles, where did you see that Tenchi was coming back to Toonami on Oct. 22? This has to be the best news I've heard in a long time, but I want to see it for myself!
Hinata Posted October 16, 2001 Posted October 16, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue] Well I myself would like to see OLS come back to the primetime TOONAMI. Tenchi was okay but I've already seen those episodes plenty of times..as for OLS...[B]PLEASE I WANT IT BACK SOOOOO BAD[/B]..I want to know what happens.... That also goes for BLUE SUB 6. I missed all of it..and hey Don't diss Batman Beyond... Its a good substitute for now.[/COLOR]
Ryan Posted October 17, 2001 Author Posted October 17, 2001 Nothing someone on the first page of this thread said that Tenchi was coming back on the air on October 22nd i don't know if it is or not
Guest Hiei_wife Posted April 24, 2004 Posted April 24, 2004 [quote name='Ryan']Yeah Tenchi is coming back on Cn on October 22nd!!!!!![/quote] O really october u say what yr and time
Recommended Posts