OtakuBoards

The Legend of Zelda: The Return of Ganondorf

Fyxe

Kia woke later to find Link sleeping in the chair and a pile of herbs on the bedside table. She then had a flash to Death Mountain of a young man terrorizing the gorons.[i] I need to go to Death Mountain, I may not have ever been there.... but I feel like I know that place.. and how to get there.[/i] She thought. She made sure Koru was in her collar and quietly left the room. Kia left the Inn and walked into the deserted night market. There were a few guards walking around, but otherwise the town was empty. She walked to the entrance of the town and was blocked by a huge gate. "Dammit!" Kia said under her breath. "I guess I'll have to do it the hard way." So she grabbed onto a chain and climbed. When she got to the top she jumped into the water below. She swam to shore and ran in the direction of Kakariko Village. She ran up the stairs and entered another night deserted village. Kia stopped and sat down by the tree in the entrance of the village. She panted and caught her breath. Then she ran up the stairs to the mountain. As she climbed the mountain she heard rolling rocks. It got closer and closer.... then, "YAHHHHHHH!!!!!" Her scream of pain echoed through the mountain. She covered her mounth as she pushed the boulder away. Now Kia knew to dodge when the sounds got close. So she ran, dodged, and fought her wat up the mountain. She finally reached Goron City... the placed she had heard so much about. Kia walked in and was greeted by a pile of wounded gorons. "Are... Are you alright?" Kia asked with caution.
"Plea... PLEASE don't hurt us!!" One of the gorons yelled.
"I will not hurt you! In fact, I am here to help you!" Kia said strongly in reply.
"Really? Thank god.... he... he went into the Fire Temple. That's were that man went!" The goron told carfully. Kia healed some of them a bit and when she was done one of the gorons started leading the way. "This way, follow me...." He said in a shaky voice. Kia felt dozens of eyes watching her, but she kept walking. He finally led her out into the volcano. "There, the Fire Temple is that door over there." He said pointing to the opening. "Oh yes, you will need this tunic to survive." He added as he gave her a red tunic... then he left. Once he was gone, Kia slipped the tunic on and ran into the Temple opening.
-------------
OOC: Ok, looks like it's time for what we were planning to be put in action Shanghai! ^_~

Kyzidious sat on a nearby roof staring in disbelief at the inn. So this was where the great Link, liberator of Hyrule, wielder of the Master Sword was staying. He never expected to see such a famous person come through at the same time as him, especialy as rarely as he visited big towns. He ducked out of sight as yet another one of his companions ran out. He briefly wondered where she was headed, then turned his eyes back to the building hoping to catch a glimpse of the famous hero.

OOC: Sorry I'm a bit late coming in..... Wow. That was rather short. But I'm not really doing anything (other than stalking Link) so its not suprising.

[color=red]Link stood at the intrace of the Fire Temple. He held the goron hammer in his hand. He took a deep breath and was about to start threw the temple when something ran into him sending him flat on his face.
"What the hell!" He exclaimed. He looked up and came face to face with Kia. "What are you doing here?!" He asked as he pulled himself from the ground and helped her up.

Kia regained her balance and noticed that he was the same goron that they had met the other day, the one named after Link.
"Oh, hi Link! I knew the gorons were introuble and needed help. They told me that...."He" came in here...." She greeted and told Link of what had happened. The goron nodded his head, understanding everything.

"Im going after him as well..." He said. [/color]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=blue]

Upon walking into the volcano area, he would feel the intense heat from all around him. So, naturally, he created a barrier around him that would protect him from such an intense heat. Making his way toward the temple now, he looked down to see the ladder. Not taking the ladder, Hiro would simply fly down to the bottom and land to see the door a few meters away from him. Getting into the entrance now, he glanced around to see a door to the left. Appearing in front of it, it opened and he walked into there.
Now he was in a room with lava on the ground, pillars sticking from the lava, he looking around for a few seconds before taking a step forward. Once this had happened, the room rumbled, from the huge whole in the ceiling something dropped down. Landing on the pillar in the middle of the lava was a Goron, not just any old one, it was Darunia! Standing now, the mighty Goron would look upon the form of the boy before asking,? Who are you? And how did you get into the Fire Temple? This is a sacred place in only I and a select few can tread.?
Hiro hadn?t replied.
?My brother Gorons! Come!?
No one had come.
?What is going on??
?Heh, let?s just say, that you won?t be visited by many Goron in a while my friend??
?What!? What have you done to my brothers and sisters??
?Forget about them for the moment, your concern should be concentrated on me. My name is Hiro, and I have come for something that you have,? he would say, removing a hand within his cloak and pointing toward Darunia.
?Me? Give YOU something? After you have beaten my brothers and sisters? Whatever you want, you?ll have to take it by force!?
Closing his eyes now, he muttered,? You are the Sage of Fire, which means that I?d probably have to be more cautious when fighting you??
Cocking a rock hard eyebrow, he watched as the boy began to float into the air, He preparing himself by gripping the air and in that hand, a huge hammer had appeared. It wasn?t the same hammer that Link had had, this was one given to him once he became the Fire Sage. Hiro opened his eyes, looking down at Darunia, he gripped the air as well. In that hand appeared a scythe, a scythe that looked as if it were made from pure dark energy. It being black with purple spots around it, the blade being sharp and long. (Think Magus from Chrono Trigger)
Swooping down from in the air, Hiro would await only 2 seconds before swinging his arms downward so the scythe could be directed to Darunia. That Goron rose his arms upward, both the weapons clashing together, that was once Hiro had began to push down to try and get the Goron on his knees. But of course that wouldn?t happen, in physical strength a Goron would be stronger than a Gerudo.
Hiro would push off of the hammer, flipping right behind the Goron only to see a flames of the hammer directed toward him. Darunia had swung toward him, but it hadn?t connected, Hiro appearing a few feet above him and slashing downward with his scythe. This had hit the Goron, leaving a deep gash across his chest, the dark matter in Hiro?s hands disappeared. Now, he would use his own fighting skills to finish the job.
He quickly jumped back to dodge another swing of the hammer, and then he would attack by conducting a fierce combo on the unguarded Darunia. Once this combo was finish, the Goron stumbled back and was about to fall within the lava, but Hiro wouldn?t let him. Placing a hand on Darunia?s stomach, he would use some psychic ability to lift the heavy Goron into the air. Of course this wasn?t as easy as he thought it would be, for Darunia would keep struggling, but it hadn?t mattered to him, he was about to get what he needed.
Everything around them had darkened; purple electrically jumping around the figure of the Goron. And then, from the forehead of Darunia, came a small red gem in which had a fire burning within it. Grabbing the gem with his right hand, Hiro directed Darunia toward a wall and thus blew him into it,? Thank you Darunia,? he would speak before levitating into the air and heading toward the exit,? You have ensured the release of Ganodor..."
Leaving that room now, he laughed to himself before noticing another Goron at the entrace of the temple...he was standing with another girl. Looking down at them he wondered, were they here to try and defeat him? [/size] [/color]

[color=royalblue]Link woke up and saw that Kia was gone. [i]whered she go???[/i] thought Link. He ran out of the inn and started looking around town for her. Kyzidious noticed Link running around and started to follow him. [i]arg! she must have left town![/i]thought Link. He ran outside of Hyrule and called Epona. he started to ride around Hyrule field but he couldnt find her anywhere. [i]maybe she went to death mountain![/i]thought link. he then started heading for death mountain. Kyzidious followed him wondering where is was going. Link got to the steps that lead to death mountain and had to get off Epona. [i]I hope she hasnt gotten herself hurt.[/i]thought link. he then dashed up the stairs. once he got to goron village he asked a goron if he had seen her. "she went into the volcano" said the goron. "thank you" replied Link and dashed into the volcano.[/color]

Kia looked at the man. This was definatly a minion of Ganondorf she thought. "We shall fight you! Give the gem back from which it came!" Kia said strongly.
"Hn, why should I? I actually [i]need[/i] it." The man said. Kia was angered by his reply and shot an arrow at him, it just barely missed him. "I see you wish to do it the hard way?" He said and then sighed. "Fine." Kia took out her forest rod and readied for battle. The goron Link, too, had readied his weapon for the fight. The goron made the first blow, but the man was too quick and dodged the attack easily. Kia saw the perfect target and hit him in the back with her rod. He turned around with a pained face and hit her with some of his magic. [i]I know, I'll fight magic with magic in this battle[/i]. She thought as she got up.
"HEYA!" She yelled as her eyes glowed green, "COURAGE'S IVY!!!" She yelled again as glowing green ivy came from her hands and wraped its self around the man. He soon had cut all over him, he winced with pain and gasped for air. Kia held the attack for a bit longer and made it end with an explosion. He flew back and hit the ground.
He quickly recovered and dashed over to her. He grasped her neck and held on tightly. "You know, you are very strong. You would prove useful in my little quest." He told her and then smirked. He more than likely saw the fear in her eyes. "But I can make you better, you really shouldn't be helping gorons, it's a waste of time." Kia tried to speak but could not. His eyes flashed as if he just got an idea. He then held her head with one hand, still grasping her neck with the other. "Hnnnn, GAH!" Some evil force was surging through her body. She felt her normal self slip away... deeper and deeper. She felt as if she was being drowned. He then let go and she fell to the floor. When she got up.... she was now longer the normal Kia... not even close. Her hair turned dark purple, everything she wore turned black, and her eyes turned red... blood red. Kia's eyes glowed for awhile as she laughed, a new, evil laugh.
------------
OOC: Okay Shanghai, I hope I did that right. ^^;;

OOC: Sorry bout not posting for a bit.
--------
[color=green]

Azel raced after Link who was nearby the Entrance to the Volcano when Link stopped dead in his tracks. Azel was still running and was surprised at his hault that he bumped right into him. He looked around Link and saw why he stopped.
"Oh boy. We're in for a treat aren't we." exclaimed Azel. They looked just to see one of their best friends, Kia, With dark purple hair and pretty much a goth staring... hmm... evily at them.
"Now that's freaky deaky." said Azel pulling out his sword then stopped. Link pulled his sword out to chase whoever did this to her. Azel thought [i]Oh right. I forgot, Link the hero. Always getting the girls. I guess I should let him rescue her again.[/i] He sighed as Link ran off to fight this evil person. Kia stood there staring at Azel.
"Ok I'm officially confused." said Azel.
"You should be." whispered Kia. Her voice flowed in the wind. It raised like fire and crumbled like ash.
"Wow your voice changed al--" before he could finish the evil Kia who Azel decided to cal Kila (just added an L, :p) charged forward with her staff in her hand.[/color]

To be continued.... by the next poster.

~~Back at the Temple of Time~~

Kay walked inside, cautiously. She had never been in here before, not even with her sisters. She looked around in the huge building. She walked up the small flight of steps, trying to ignore the eerie silence in the building. Then she saw, right in front of her, the stand in which the master sword used to stand. "Whoa, this is so cool," she whispered to herself as she ran her fingers on the walls. Suddenly, Impa came out of no where. "Impa! You scared me! What are you doing here, anyways?" Kay asked. "Looking for you," Impa replied, "go now to the moutain of the gorons to aid those who fight there. And take this, youngest of the three siblings, ocarina to aid you. In times of need play this song:" Impa gave Kay a small red ocarina, nothing like the ocarina of time but it gave a strange mystical feeling off of the smooth red glass. After Kay had it in her hands, Impa started whisleling(I can't spell sorry:p). The tune was like nothing Kay had ever heard before, it was calm yet powerful. When Impa finished, Kay played the exact tune. "Play this song when you need help. I will come to aid you now go to Death Mountain!" With that she was gone in a litteral flash of a deku nut. Kay just stared for a moment and then ran off.
---------------------------
Hope that's ok!

Kia raced forward tword Azel. She swung her rod, but he jumped out of the way. "Hah! Do you actually think I perfer Link? Well sure, my 'good' side may, but really [i]my[/i] feelings have been directed in a different direction." She said as she tried to catch him. "It's so nice to be out of that goody-goody girl! I hated her actions so much! Hn, every person has an evil and good side. The opposite one is just normally never let out. But thanks to him, I am finally releashed!" She explained to him while she pointed at Hiro. "To bad I must kill you...." She said quietly and rushed up to him and put her finger on his chest. "......I've always thought you were cute." Kia said smiling. Then she hit him in the side of the head. She did another punching and kicking combo before going after the others. Azel just layed on the ground with a puzzled look on his face, unable to get up.
After done with Azel, Kia went after Link who was advancing on Hiro. She struck him in the side with her rod, he let out a surprised yelp and stumbled to the side. "Kia---" He started.
"Hmph! I've always despised you boy! Don't think [i]I'm[/i] your friend! My miss good side side may see you as a friend and perhaps more, but I hate you! I shall finish you off with my own hands! Kia said in rage as she charged forward.
Hiro just watched, smirking with delight.

[color=royalblue]"dont make me do this!" said Link while blocking her attacks. Kila started muttering something and shot a big energy blast at link. Link quickly used Nayru's Love and didint get hurt by the attack. Link pulled out his bow and shot a light arrow stunning Kila then charged after Hiro. Hiro pulled out his sword and blocked Links attack. Link pulled out his arrows again but Kila came up behind him and hit him in the side sending him flying into the wall. "hmph. I always thought you were stronger then this. goodbye Link" and she threw a really powerfull energy ball at the place in the wall where Link was. suddenly the energy ball went flying back twords her and hit her dead on and she was knocked out. Hiro looked at Link wondering what had hapend and he saw Link holding the mirror shield infront of him. (is it ok for me to use this even thought I forgot to put it in my sighup sheet?) Link pulled out his bow again and started to shoot light arrows at Hiro. Hiro easly dodged them all. "thoughs puny arrows are what defeted the mighty gannon dwarf?" Said Hiro. Link plunged tword Hiro and they locked swords for a minute. "your about to find out why" Link jumped back quickly pulled out his bow and arrow and shot Hiro with a light arrow stunning him. "damnit!" said Hiro.

ooc: I hope that was ok. I can delete this post if I cant use the mirror sheild.[/color]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=blue]
OOC: -sighs....points toward Lord Prozen's post- THAT is one of the reason's why I said in my first post (if anyone actually read it) do not Rp my character. My plan has hardly been altered by people using my character without even telling me. Right now I'm trying to type as if I am not angry, but I seriously am. As I said once again, DO NOT Rp my character in any shape or form....

IC:
Link dashed toward Hiro ready to strike him, but then, as Link?s sword came down toward him, his hand rose and caught it in mid air. Laughing slightly, a small amount of energy was used as he blew Link into a wall. Coughing now, Link was about to fall from the wall until Hiro appear in front of him with a vicious blow into his chest. Now, letting the ?hero? of time fall, he laughed to himself as his wounds had seemed to healed,? Well, well,? Hiro would say closing his eyes,? it seems that you are not strong enough to defeat me just yet??
With those words, he levitated into the air before disappearing, only saying the words,? I leave the girl here, just so she can destroy you?If you survive, we may see one another again,? and with those words his figure disappeared.

OOC: Notice the shortness of this post, this maybe how short it'll be throughout this Rp...[/size] [/color]

OOC: Yet again Shanghai, sorry. ^^;;

IC: Kia woke up. She sat up and looked around. "Argh, what in the seven names of hell happen?" She said softly to herself. Then everything came back to her. She smirked and got up. "Ah, yes. I was about to kill of young Link... untill he used his friggin' mirror sheild on me!" Kia looked around and saw the green lump about ten feet away from her, she also saw Azel laying on the ground too... right where she left him. She got up to go look at him, he seemed fine, she had decided to spare him.
"Hn, I shall finish off Link and then do... other things. Maybe I should try and find that... that man. Or maybe I can spread torcher untill Ganondorf comes back! So many things to do. But maybe I should be more concentrated on [i]getting[/i] Ganondorf back...." She said to herself as she walked to Link. She stood above him, but somewhere deep inside she felt like she needed to leave him alone. "Curse you good side! I need to kill him!" She yelled to herself. But still, the good Kia was nagging in her heart to leave him alone. "Hmph! FINE! I'll leave him alone for now. But, if he tries to come find me... I will fight." She said. Finally her heart felt a little bit more saticfactory. [i]I shall leave them for now.... but if they get in my way, that will be their own fault.[/i] Kia thought as she headed out of the Fire Temple.
So at this, she set out wandering.

"Thank for very much for dinner!" Zoe said as she ran out of the house of the little boy who had invited her to dinner. She ran into the street and clutched her chest. "Something is very wrong." she thought to herself. She looked above the roof tops to Death Mountain. Flames of fire were escaping from the top. She shuddered as a wave of terror swept through her body. "The prophecy, it's true. It has already started." She ran back into the temple of time, only to see the Fire gem missing. "The circle has been disturbed. I must go to the Fire Temple." Zoe ran over to the circle and took out her harp. She began to play, but a hand came out of nowhere it seemed and stopped her.
"Impa!" Zoe said as she stopped playing and gave her a hug. "But why do you stop me? I must help them! Do you not feel the evil that is descending unto our world?"
"Of course i feel it, and i fear it grows stronger every day." Impa said as she looked at Zoe. "But i have sent you're little sister to help them."
"But....why? I thought you wanted me to protect them?"
"You will," she said as she started to walk toward the Door of Time. "But right now, you are needed here in the city of Hyrule. Protect them. That is your job as princess."
"I understand. I must do what my sisters cannot."

Kay soon reached the goron village, with the wounded creatures scattered around. She walked over to one of them that look actually concious. "Excuse me, but have you seen a young man wearing green?" She asked the strange creature politely. He grunted "yeah. He went up to the fire temple. He hasn't come down for a while though. If your going up there you might want to wear a goron tunic." He said, but Kay had already started racing up the mountain. Soon she was in front of the entrance of the temple. She put the tunic on and ran in. "Link? Kia? Anyone?" She yelled as she walked in further. She heard a light grunt and started running, not paying attetion to anything but a small green blur by a wall. Soon, as she neared it, she tripped over Azel. "Are you OK?" She asked as she took out a red potion. "Drink this. It'll help." She said as she put the bottle to his lips. As soon as she was sure he drank it, she ran to Link. He's more injured than the other one, Kay thought as she took out another potion. "Link...hurry and drink this!" She cried. Link drank slowly as she put the red potion to his lips as well.
------------------
OK, I've got no more time or ideas so someone's gonna have to finish this scene for me.

Kia jumped off the small cliff and walked down the remaining parts of the mountain. She had taken a different route than the one she had come. There was no road here, she did not want people to notice her. She looked across the barren cliffs and slopes ahead of her. Kia sighed and looked back to the top of the mountain. Fire was circling around the top. Kia jumped down to another ledge and stopped to rest. She sat down and wondered where to go next. "Hm, I will need a way to travel around Hyrule." She said quietly to herself. A quick flash-back surged through her mind, it was a ranch.... the ranch had horses. The a voice came from her head, "[i]If you go there... you must not hurt anyone there. Take a horse and leave... steal it if you must... but do not hurt a living soul there![/i]" Kia held her head. "Hnnn! LEAVE ME ALONE! I do not wish to listen to you! You shall not control my actions! I finally have control over this body, I will not allow you to destroy my time!" She yelled in reply. The voice hesitated but soon repeated what it had said before. "FINE! I won't hurt a fly!" She said back, the voice did not return.

Kia was outside of the ranch. It had reached day break, she knew people would still be sleeping. So she climbed the rocks and the fence into the ranch. None of the horses were out, just as she had guessed. She ran quietly to the barn and opened the door. As Kia walked into the barn she looked around and spotted the back of a red head. As a reaction to hearing the door open, the girl turned around. It was a familiar face, but she did not know who it was... she couldn't remember. [i]Dammit! I'm in trouble... I can't hurt the person.... but I need to take a horse![/i] She thought franticly. The girl smiled and said, "Hello, welcome to Lon Lon Ranch! I'm sorry, but the ranch is not curently open. If you could come back at eight o'clock, I would be happy to help you!" The girl said in a cheery voice.
"I-- I-- I need a horse, right now, I cannot wait. Please, could I borrow one?" Kia said in a fake cheery voice behind a fake cheery smile.
"I'm sorry, but I cannot let you have a horse at this hour. Plus, I only let people I know rent out horses on this day of the week. We only rent out horses on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays. I'm sorry, if you come back tomorrow, I would be happy to let you rent a horse." She said, frowning.[i] Forget my promise... I need a horse![/i] Kia thought as she advanced on the girl. Kia striked the girl softly on the side of the head.
"Sorry, but I need a horse." She said as the girl fell. Kia looked at the selections. She soon saw a beautiful black horse with a white mane and tail. The legs had deep crimson hair before the silvery hooves. Kia kicked open its stall and mounted the horse. She was soon riding out of the ranch, the cool morning wind in her face, and her hair sailing through the air.

• 2 weeks later...
well look! the thread is being neglected!
----------------------
Link and Azel got up, holding their heads. "What happened?" Azel asked. Kay looked a bit less worried. "I wish I knew. Where's everyone else?" She asked. Link's eyes went wide open suddenly, "Kia...something's wrong with Kia! She attacked, both of us!" He said almost as if he was scared. "Kia? Are you sure? Kia woudn't do that. Would she?" Kay asked. They were all a bit confused. "Well in any case we should get out of here. The inside of a volcano isn't the best place to think." She said, starting to walk out with Azel and Link, though Link walked the slowest.