OtakuBoards

Trigun: Faded Footsteps

Zen

[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1][B]

In the distant, dusty future, human kind has sapped Earth completely of it natural resources. And so, thousands of men and women banded together to start up a plan to give human kind one more chance. One more shot at survival. And so they set in motion Project SEEDS. Immediatley, massive space ships where constructed to send humanity into space in search of a new planet, that they may start over with, and treat right.

Soon, the Earth's remaining population was sent onto the massive ships, and frozen in suspended animation, where they slept for years, trusing the futures and lives with the crews of the individual ships...

On SEEDS Ship # 004, a strange and unknown event caused the entire fleet of SEEDS to crash land onto a near by desert planet. The planet was so barren, that the humans were forced to leech off of the power of the "plants"....

Many years passed by, and the world adopted an american west culture to adapt to the planets condition. But the entire time that humans developed here, a mysterious man. Seeminly super human, lived to see all of it. Around the 134th year, the man, then called Vash the Stampede, destroyed the entire city of July in one ungoddly flash of light. From that point, he was called the Humanoid Typhoon. Then again in 136th year, the town of Augusta was destroyed in the same manner and supposedly by the same man. In the same year, thousands of peoples died by mysterious causes. But all of a sudden, everything stopped. Vash the Stampede aka The Humanoid Typhoon and all of the killings dissapeared. And so the world lived out its years happily, but never forgetting that hellish time....

Today, the 144th Year....

Recentley, the town of LR was tragecally destroyed in bright flash. Thousands died and more became homeless. Traces of the same foul man were found in this event, that foul man known as Vash the Stampede. But if that were true, he would have to be atleast 140 years old. Whichever the case, the one responsible for this incedent has found as soon as possible, by any means necessary...

(The Story will unfold slowly threw out the RPG. I left it open for a reason.)

Name:

Height/Weight:

Weapon of Choice: (Two Max, be orignal)

Attitude:

Appearence: (Pic or description)

Biography: (make it make since and oringal)

I am going to be playing Vash the Stampede. I would like some one to play Vash's son and if wanted, Wolfwood/Millie's child. IF this is so, your Bio and Sign up in general will have to be above average. What ever the case, the quality of your sign up depends if your going to be part of this RPG. So make 'em good.

Rules-

1st: And for most, obey the Adventure Arena rules!

2nd: You must use true facts of the Trigun world in this RPG. No making things up.

3rd: Don't control others characters in serious ways.

4th: Posts must be atleast 5 paragraphs long. No exceptions.

5th: Just have fun. PM me if any problems occur.

[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[size=1][color=blue]DBD, I have a question. Does it necessarily have to be Vash?s son? How ?about daughter? And who?s the mother? Meryl? If so, I?ll change mine to being Wolfwood/Millie?s child?
EDIT: Age edited. She's now 16. That okay?
---------------
Name: Nami

Height/Weight: 4? 6??/62 lbs.

Weapon of Choice: Whatever [url=http://www.angelfire.com/anime5/katana/Gun.PNG]this[/url] is

Attitude: It varies. She?s mostly humorous, but can also be suspicious. Is also intelligent, but doesn?t show it very often.

Appearence:
Hair: Ear length navy hair (Meryl) with blonde-gold highlights (Vash). Although most of it is pulled behind her ears, some of it brushes across her face.
Facial: Sky blue eyes. Slightly rosy cheeks. One of her ears is pierced, the earring being of a small handgun.
Dress: Black tanktop and slightly baggy blue jeans. Over her shirt is a tan colored vest. She wears white boots like her mother?s and (sometimes) wears her father?s glasses. (You know, those funky sunglasses every Trigun fan wants.)

Biography: Because of the fact that her father is Vash the Stampede, Nami was born as a half plant, half human being. Also because of this, she and her parents are constantly on the move from bounty hunters and murderers.
Because of her mother?s job and her dad?s lifestyle, Nami has had a lot of time to herself. In this time she draws and reads, and because she doesn?t go to school, about everything she learns she teaches it to herself. There are two exceptions: Meryl teaching her daughter math and Vash telling Nami about the history of Gunsmoke.
Another thing her father taught her was gunman ship. It was Vash that gave Nami her first gun as a child, and it was by him that she learned how to use it. Meryl also taught her how to cook, which is another passion of Nami?s.
Nami has often times wondered about herself. Her parents have told her about being part plant, but the thought of who she truly is lies in the girl itself.
----------------
If, in any way, my info doesn?t make sense or if you don?t like it, DBD, than PLEASE TELL ME![/color][/size]

Name: Mason Sage

Height/Weight: 6'0"

Weapon of Choice: A short gun with a very wide barrel. Expands into a short drill-looking gun with a thumb sized barrel. Attachable Bayonette

Attitude: Quiet and serious to a fault. Loner with a short temper.

Appearence: [img]http://www.devermore.net/surbrook/finalfantasy/ff8/ffsquall.jpg[/img]
Black leather jacket and a white shirt. Blue jeans and black boots.

Biography: His Mother died during child birth. His father never showed it, but he never forgave Mason (who was at that time named James) for it. He was a preacher who specialized in exorcists.

While trying to save the life of a newborn infant, the demon was said to posess him into destroying the church, and killing everyone there. Of course, anybody who could look past his strong religion knew that he had gone insane, and had been plotting the destruction for years.

The day after he destroyed the church, he came home to kill Mason, who was still only 9 years old. Mason had to kill his father, he had no other choice. The authorities didn't blame him, but the religious groups thought that he was now posessed by the demon his dad was, and burned a penicle on the back of his hand.

The only thing he do from there is fight. Whether it was Extreamists, or others like them, he had to kill them to survive. From then he became a natrually good killer, and became a hitman. Recently he has been following the rumors of the humanoid typhoon.

Meh, I've been gone a while, but im back now.
``````````````````````````````````````````````````

Name: Skieth Uzaki

Height/Weight: 6'1"/180 lbs.

Weapon of Choice: Two Long, black double barrled shotguns

Attitude: Loud and not very serious. Hotheaded, alcholic.

Appearence: [img]http://www.tksdigiworld.com/images/bebop/spike.jpg[/img]

Biography: Skieth isn't what you'd call "normal". At birth, he was orphened and was raised by the hospital he was born in.

At age 13, he left the hospital and came across a bar. He walked in, picked up a gun right out of it's owner's holster, and shot the bartender right between the eyes. He poked the bullet hole, and laughed, just laughed like a madman. He was realesed from jail three years later, and he hand crafted his shotguns.

Skieth wandered around the planet for six years until he came across rumors about The Humanoid Typhoon. Following his ears, he began to hunt down Vash for his own, privite, reasons.

Name: Clyde Madigan

Height/Weight: 5'9/ 165

Weapon of Choice: Martial Arts and a handgun he rarely uses. It looks like this: Go here: [url]http://members.aol.com/dsoccio/handgun.gif[/url]

Attitude: At first seems really friendly and fun-loving but can be really serious if he has to.

Appearance: Long black hair tied into a pony tail, dark blue eyes, lightly pale skin. Wears dark blue vest, black jeans, black boots, brown trench coat, and black fingerless gloves with metal lined inside the gloves against his knuckles.

Biography: He was an orphan ever since he was five and lived in the Orphanage in December, which was also a church where Wolfwood resided until he left to make money for the Church/Orphanage. Clyde looked up to Wolfwood but didn?t really follow in his footsteps and mostly trained himself in martial arts and gunmanship. Everything was fine until the news of Wolfwood?s death came to the Church/Orphanage. Clyde was 18 at the time. Soon the Church/Orphanage began to lose money. Clyde then decided to leave the Orphanage so that he could make money for the Church/Orphanage. For eight years he was a mercenary taking any kind of job for money, sending most if it to the Church/Orphanage and kept little for himself. But its been becoming more hard for him to get more money. When news of the Humanoid Typhoon was back he thought that if he could get the money, the Church/Orphanage would be set for years.

Name: Minami (space)

Height/Weight: 5'3"/ 98lbs

Weapon of Choice:[URL=http://world.guns.ru/shotgun/win1300m.jpg]Winchester 1300 Marines [/URL]

Attitude: Has a lot of patience, cruel, protective, and intelligent.

Appearance: Short black hair, cut like a boy's, long spiky bangs, brown eyes, rosy cheeks but pale skin. Wears, long sleeve gray shirt, black skirts, white stockings, black boots, black over coat, and a blood red scarf.

Biography: Growing up in a large family, during the day her parents were often times at work. Helping to support her family. Minami had been the oldest of the child. And had often times watched out for her 4 younger siblings. Minami had lived a normal child hood life. Her life had continued on like this until, nearly age 12.

At age 13 an illness had struck Minami's mother. Leaving her unable to work. She knew that only having her father work to support the family wouldn't be enough. And so she got a job in the town, and was assigned to work for the Sheriff's Department. At first she had done small meaningless task and chores. But eventually, Minami had worked her way up in jobs as she got older. And racking in the amount of money needed to help support her family. And still she found that she still wasn't happy. Because her mother never got better, and her father was starting to become ill as well.

It's been 6 years since then, both her mother and father have been dead for 3 years now. But seemingly enough, at this point she's making much more then enough to help her brothers and sister "get by." The next two older siblings are helping out the younger two, and are holding a job of their own. As for Minami...She's the second highest ranking in the Sheriff's Department. She's now aiming to become the top.

Lately there have been so many rumors floating around, that the department has been having trouble. Sheriff's Department has been getting many complaints about the sudden deaths of healthy people. The department also being flooded with things about the destroyed Town of LR. Adding to all this the fact that it has seemed that the Stampede has resurfaced. Causing a massive request of the department, the pressure had been riding so much on the Sheriff. That each town has picked an officer to go out and capture the Stampede. In hope that the chaos will stop. Minami is one of those who have the job trying to capture Vash the Stampede. And will do all in her right to get him.

Name: Gate Zabin (aka Z)

Height/Weight: 6'3"/181 lbs.

Weapon of Choice: A guitar that can shoot bullets, and its bottom part can be taken off for it to at as a sword (See second reference for guitar).

Attitude: He has been in a blind rage for many years (see bio), but it has cooled down after a few years. He is usually pretty laid back, but becomes vicious when there is anything involving the Typhoon.

Appearence:
Referance:
[IMG]http://www.gungrave.com/site/ggod/charactor/img/billy.gif[/IMG]
Another referance:
[URL=http://www.gungrave.com/site/img/recommend.gif]Guy at top right.[/URL]
That guy with Vash esque glasses, with blue instead of yellow lenses.

Biography: When Gate was young he had heard stories of the vicious Vash the Stampede, about how he mercilessly destroyed July and killed the innocent. He thought the stories were exagerated, thinking that no one could be that destructive.

When he was a child he would spend most of his days playing his guitar, and practicing martial arts.

A few days after he turned 13 his parents sent him to buy food from a local store (local meaning 2 iles away). When he returned he found his village completely quiet. He walked around and then saw a pile of dead bodies, everyone in the town... As he looked on in horror he saw a man in a white coat walking into the horizon.

Gate, thinking the man was a lacky of The Humanoid Typhoon, trained in different martial arts and in gunmanship. He then took his old guitar and made it into a special weapon. He has been traveling from town to town trying to find Vash, but he has also been known for killing many men thought to be in cahoots with the Typhoon.

His rage has cooled off, somewhat, after many years, but he has been following many rumors as to the where abouts of Vash the Stampede.

He is somewhat of a bounty hunter. He doesn't kill for the money, but when he kills, sometimes he needs the money.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Katana [/i]
[B][size=1][color=blue]DBD, I have a question. Does it necessarily have to be Vash?s son? How ?about daughter? And who?s the mother? Meryl? If so, I?ll change mine to being Wolfwood/Millie?s child?
---------------
Name: Nami

Height/Weight: 4? 6??/62 lbs.

Weapon of Choice: Whatever [url=http://www.angelfire.com/anime5/katana/Gun.PNG]this[/url] is

Attitude: It varies. She?s mostly humorous, but can also be suspicious. Is also intelligent, but doesn?t show it very often.

Appearence:
Hair: Ear length navy hair (Meryl) with blonde-gold highlights (Vash). Although most of it is pulled behind her ears, some of it brushes across her face.
Facial: Sky blue eyes. Slightly rosy cheeks. One of her ears is pierced, the earring being of a small handgun.
Dress: Black tanktop and slightly baggy blue jeans. Over her shirt is a tan colored vest. She wears white boots like her mother?s and (sometimes) wears her father?s glasses. (You know, those funky sunglasses every Trigun fan wants.)

Biography: Because of the fact that her father is Vash the Stampede, Nami was born as a half plant, half human being. Also because of this, she and her parents are constantly on the move from bounty hunters and murderers.
Because of her mother?s job and her dad?s lifestyle, Nami has had a lot of time to herself. In this time she draws and reads, and because she doesn?t go to school, about everything she learns she teaches it to herself. There are two exceptions: Meryl teaching her daughter math and Vash telling Nami about the history of Gunsmoke.
Another thing her father taught her was gunman ship. It was Vash that gave Nami her first gun as a child, and it was by him that she learned how to use it. Meryl also taught her how to cook, which is another passion of Nami?s.
Nami has often times wondered about herself. Her parents have told her about being part plant, but the thought of who she truly is lies in the girl itself.
----------------
If, in any way, my info doesn?t make sense or if you don?t like it, DBD, than PLEASE TELL ME![/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

Its fine, but she must take after Vash in several ways. (Superior genes due to you know what.)

[color=#707875][size=1][center][b]Sign Ups-[/b][/center]

[b]Name:[/b] Kai Ambrose

[b]Age:[/b] 21

[b]Height/Weight:[/b] 5'8"/173 lbs.

[b]Weapon of Choice: (Two Max)[/b] Light Sword (Attachment) and [url=http://www.profilon.us/pics/at/shotgun.jpeg]this.[/url]

[b]Attitude:[/b] He's very funny, but get's serious at times of battle. He's normally very nice and friendly.

[b]Occupation:[/b] Police Lieutennent/Sword Skillsman

[b]Appearence:[/b] He has spikey brown hair that comes down to his neck and light brown eyes. He normally wears dark blue Levi's that are a little baggy. He also wears a black shirt with a picture of a small dragon on the front.

[b]Biography:[/b] Death has seemed to be following him all his life. His mother died at the tender age of 2. She left his father, his siter, and him to tend for themselves. His father later died when he was 9. The only person left was his sister. She was 7 years older than he.

When he turned 18, he decided to get a police job, so that he could keep his sister and him off the streets. At about the same time, he started training with swords. When he became 20, he became a Lieutennent in the Police Force, as well as becoming a Sword Skillsman. His sister joined the force not much later.

I [u]really[/u] hope this is ok. Give me a PM if it isn't though. I still have one weapon left for him. I'll post it later. ^__^

-Lan[/color][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Double_B_Daigo [/i]
[B]Its fine, but she must take after Vash in several ways. (Superior genes due to you know what.) [/B][/QUOTE]
Yup, that's fine with me.
*hugs DBD* Daddy! ^^

...*sees the mods breathing down her neck* Um...I will keep idle conversations to PMs? *mods nod and go away* Phew.

[color=red][b][size=1]
Name: Marcus Devlin (Devil)

Height/Weight: 5'11/178 lbs.

Weapon of Choice (2 Max): Gauntlets strapped to forearms that shoot foot-long steel spikes. And a 6.5ft. staff that retracts into 2ft. long rod.

Attitude: Good in everyday life. Frighteningly serious during battle.

Appearance: Bald with blonde goatee. Muscular build. Always wears a long black coat with white pants and a blood-red shirt. Is never seen without his custom opaque red sunglasses. Shaped to fit his eyesockets to give the appearance of the 'evil'eye'.

Biography: At 17, Marcus Devlin was horrified to find his parents dead at his home. He searched for four years to no avail. The trail had gone cold. His obsession with his parents deaths were making him insane. He finally decided that since he couldn't protect his own family, he would pay back his failure by protecting others. This soon became tedious work for him. He decided that he wanted to be where the trouble is, not just waiting for it to come to him. He went searching again. This is when he came upon the motley crew of Vash the Stampede. Now traveling with him, he hopes to help the weak and stop evil from spreading across Gunsmoke. [/color][/b][/size]

[COLOR=Blue][B]Name:[/B] Conrad Crowe

[B]Age:[/B] 27

[B]Height/Weight:[/B] 6'0''/ 185 lbs.

[B]Weapon of Choice:[/B][IMG]http://www.fsni.gov.uk/images/range/barrett.jpg[/IMG]
High Powered Sniper Rifle

[IMG]http://www.antiquearms-armor.com/dagger%20image/katar8330.JPG[/IMG]
Katar

[B]Attitude:[/B] Calm and collected, usually laughs in the face of danger. It takes some time and effort to make him mad, but when he is angry he quickly brandishes his Katar, or makes sure you're dead before dusk.

[B]Occupation:[/B] A Sniper for hire, or silent assassin.

[B]Appearence:[/B] [IMG]http://www.sammystudios.com/games/ggxae/images/ggxae_chr_johnny_04.gif[/IMG]

[B]Biography:[/B] Conrad grew up on the barren planet with a full family, and resources everyone wanted. He was a wealthy child, but what drove him to kill was unexplained. Some say it was because he didn't get out much, some say it was because he was beaten by his parents when he was young, nobody knows. All they do know is that he is a trained killer with a itchy trigger finger and a lust for blood, and further more his IQ is off the charts making him efficient as well as deadly. When he was 18 he left his family and went on his own, but before he left, he brutally killed his Father, Mother and their two dogs. Why he left his sister alive was unexplained also. After leaving his home town he set off with a giant rifle slung around his back, and a sharp Katar sheated at his side, he became a Assassin for hire at 20. He took up many job which his carried out flawlessly, until Vash the Stampede arrived in the town of LR, which Conrad was located in. Conrad knew that Vash was dangerous a dangerous...Thing and left almost instantly, getting as far away from the city as humanly possible he saw it explode in a bright flash, thousands dead. Conrad smirked at the sight and continued one, hoping never to cross paths with the Humanoid Typhoon.[/COLOR]

Name: Riyo ( Meaning 'Logical Change')

Height/Weight: 5?11??/155 lbs.

Weapon of Choice: THe guns that WW had in teh Cross Punisher. She keeps on begging her mother to let her use the CP but Millie wont let her

Attitude: Caring and sometimes stupid like her mother. Most of the time she's like her father.

Appearence:
Hair: Shoulder length black hair (Nicholas) with gold highlights (Millie). She always keeps in in a 'tail.
Facial: blue eyes.
Dress: She wears a suit similar to Her father's. White Shirt under it. She wears Boots similar to her Mother's. Also She wears her Father's Black sunglasses
Biography: Because of the fact that her and her mother live together , Riyo is awfully close to her mother. Riyo keeps to herself, but has the nasty habit of getting into scuffles with teh boys in her town.

Riyo loves to practice her gun skills. She learns from Millie many different Things. As in sometimes how to not hurt the guys, to make pudding and of course being quickminded

She looks up to her mother alot. She has a 'pet', a stray dog of course. Her anti-socialness has forced her mother to get her to make friends. So far, She's kept in touch with Vash and Meryl's daugther, Nami.