OtakuBoards

Realm of Reality

ArunueShekamari

[i][color=lightpink]"Fine..." Symoni stood up and turned around on her heel, walking out of Arunue's appartment, shaking her head, needing someone to talk to but doesn't have anyone to really speak with, but she knew that Arunue wanted to talk with her brother privately, so she just let them be until she could talk to Arunue or Garren privately. But there was something about Garren that made her very uneasy, something in his aura that just blew her mind away.

------

OOC: I know it isn't much but its something to keep going, no?[/color][/i]

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Toshi stood up. He started limping back towards the apartment. He saw Symoni leaving. "Hey Symoni wait," he yelled after her. She stopped and turned to see him battered up. "What happened to you," she asked?
"Someone just beat the hell outta' me. I don't think we're alone in this world," Toshi said. She helped Toshi to Ora's apartment.
"I'll be okay here," Toshi said. "What do you think attacked you," Symoni asked. "It was a human from this world but he had the powers of thre realm of imagination in this realm. It was scary," Toshi said. Symoni shrugged. "We'll I better get going. I've got stuff to think about," she said. Toshi waved goodbye and then lay down on his bed. What was happening? What had this man, Rayne, wanted to accomplish.

Garren had never seen Arunue act so cold before. The Arunue he had know years ago was kind and independant... not blank and hard.

"Arunue, what's wrong? You're acting strangely..."

"What's wrong?!?! You just..." Arunue stopped herself. She could feel it hapening. "Garren, I can't believe it... I'm acting like her again."

"Like who?" Garren put his hand on her shoulder.

"Like the Cascade... I've tried so hard not to, but it always hapens."

"Just calm down, you should get some rest." Arunue looked up at him and was about to protest, but decided that she did need some sleep.

After Arunue went to her bedroom, Garren sank back into the chair and thought deeply.

Why were all these people from his home world here? How could they all be here and not know how? They all seemed dependant on him... they hadn't said it, but he had seen it in their eyes. If nothing else, Garren had learned how to read people's emotions. Should he really tell them how to return? One of them would surely tell Arunue, and she wouldn't be able to resist going back. But he couldn't afford to let her. If she did, the law would hunt her down. So much pandimonium... it seems that worlds were not ment to be crossed.

[color=lightpink][i]OOC: Oh sh*t! Ok I must not be reading things correctly anymore. D*mn myself. Well Here I go...fixing what I did...hopefully! Sorry about the prblem and thank you so much for pointing it out to me!!

----------------------

IC:

Symoni walked away from Toshi's appartment, going down the street thinking to herself. She shooke her head thinking to herself remembering that he [b]isn't[/b] her brother. It was her boyfriend. She hit herself in the forhead for her utter stupidity. Now she understood but shruged it off, thinking to herself ~~ She walked into the church again, wondering if anyone will find her there, if they even cared about her, she never knew if they did. [/color][/i]

Arunue had a horrible time sleeping. She was too worried about the man that had sent her there. The man that sent every one there...none of them understood that Shakia Normen had braught them there...not the government. She turned over and began to dream again. Kieko saying that she was to get hurt in her dream put her to ease; she loved danger.

Arunue was dreaming now. She was in the darkness again. But this time she had full control over her mind. not like a dream. So she walked into the darkness wondering what was going on. Suddenly she was face to face with Shakia...the man that she had tried to marry, her brother forbid so he killed him and sent her to the REalm of Imagination while he took care of some bussiness.

Shakia began to speak, "Now Arunue...you are back in the Realm of Imaginations..." Arunue looked around. She wasnt dreaming but her mind was brought to the other Realm. "Now Arunue. I need you to help me...You kill the people I sent back...and you can come back with me. You should meet up with Rayne. And once I bring you back here for real..." Shakia put his arms around her and held her. "We can be togeather...something your brother wouldn't understand..." Arunue began to cry and slowly the picture fadded and she was back in The REalm of Reality. Only Garren was leaning over her.

"Damn Arunue! Are you alright?"

It was morning time and Toshi sat on the edge of his bed. He didn't feel very hurt now. Toshi stood up but Ora stopped him. "I saw Symoni on the way out. She said you got in a fight last night. And she said you were really hurt. Now you lay back on that bed now," Ora demanded. "Sorry but I can't. I've got to meet up with the others. To tell them," Toshi said. Ora moved. "Fine. But I'm coming too," Ora said. The two left and met up with Arunue, Garren, Kieko, and Symoni. The 6 walked silently to the a cafe' and sat down at a large table. "Alright guys. Last night I was attacked by someone named Rayne. He sawid that I was going to get in his way and trined to kill me," Toshi said. Arunue nearly fell over at the name Rayne. Symoni remained silent the entire time and Garren wasn't listening to Toshi. He was thinking about Arunue the cascade. Toshi noticed it Garren.

"Garren. Garren! Ho! Garren? You awake?" Arunue said. She had noticed it, too.
"Huh- oh, yeah, I'm fine. Continue." Garren said as he seemed to snap out of a trance.
"So, anyway, who do you think this guy is?" Toshi continued. "And what is his goal?"
Arunue tried her hardest to push the dream away in her mind, but it stayed. And so did that killer's name. It echoed in her head as though said outloud.

[i]Rayne, Rayne, Rayne, Rayne...[/i]

"Um, I think I'm going to go... walk around a while, I'll be right back." Arunue said, leaving the table. Kieko and Symoni noticed the expression on her face and walked off with her.
"Hey, where are you go- ugh. Looks like it's just the guys now." Toshi said.
"They probably went off to buy clothes." Ora said.
"I... I dreamt of..." the name was almost too much for her to speak, "I dreamt of Shakia."
"Oh, your old boyfriend? The one your brother killed?" Symoni asked.
"Yes."
"Well, what happened?" Kieko asked. Arunue began to tell the story...

[i]She was in the darkness again. But this time she had full control over her mind. not like a dream. So she walked into the darkness wondering what was going on. Suddenly she was face to face with Shakia...the man that she had tried to marry, her brother forbid so he killed him and sent her to the REalm of Imagination while he took care of some bussiness.

Shakia began to speak, "Now Arunue...you are back in the Realm of Imaginations..." Arunue looked around. She wasnt dreaming but her mind was brought to the other Realm. "Now Arunue. I need you to help me...You kill the people I sent back...and you can come back with me. You should meet up with Rayne. And once I bring you back here for real..." Shakia put his arms around her and held her. "We can be togeather...something your brother wouldn't understand..."[/i]

"And that's the story." Arunue said. Kieko and Symoni were dumbfounded, he was asking her to kill everyone he sent to the Realm of Reality! Kieko thought that, if Shakia was trying to bring Arunue back as the Cascade, he wasn't worth it. That's not being a very good friend at all.
"Arunue... what about that horrible Rayne person? Do you think anyone who suggests teaming up with that murderer is... well... sane?" Symoni said. Arunue looked as though she was put in the worst situation of her life. And she was.

[i]I know sugesting to team up with Rayne was a bad desicion on Shakia's part, but I want to get back to him. The only problem is I have to choose: him or my friends.[/i]

You Quoted me! no!!!!!!!
_______
Suddenly Arunue made a desition and started to yell.

"What the hell am I thinking?!?!?!? HE'S A FRIKEN MAD MAN! JESUS! DAMN HIM AND GO TO HELL!" Arunue began to gasp for breath. "Well....that was...nervracking..." Arunue straightened out and calmed down. "My brother was...well I could say "right"...but he really didn't know anything about Shakia's...well insane trip...but yeah...he's the worst thing that could have happened...but the problem is...I need to meet up with Rayne...if I do and ...kill all you..." Arunue looked down at that, "T-Then I'll be able to go back home...Yeah! I'll be able to go back to the Realm of Imaginations! Who cares if I'm with him? I'll be home..." Arunue began to laugh hiystaricly.

"Um...A-Arunue?" Symoni began.

"Heh...yeah I'd be able to go home..." Suddenly Garren walked onto the scene with Toshi and Ora behing him.

"A-Arunue...now think for a second...please..." Garren was a little shaky; he had heard their convesation about her dream.

Arunue just grinned and walked twords the old church. She leaned against the door way and closed her eyes.

[I]Symoni usually comes here...I can see why...[/I] Arunue began to walk slowly into the center of the church.

"Well, you decided to show! Master Normen will be pleased! Now...should we begin disposing of those worthless nothings?"

Arunue turned around to be face to face with Rayne.

Toshi nearly fell over at the site of Rayne. the long black haired man with red eyes. Toshi still had his sword from the realm of imagination. He'd kept it with him. "Step away from her," Toshi yelled. Arunue turened around to look at Toshi. She had a grin on her face. Rayne smiled. "Kill them all," he said. Arunue started running at the group. Toshi jumped over Arunue and grabbed her by the back. "What have you done with her," Toshi barked.
Rayne stopped smiling. "I've possessed her. Arunue. Come here," Rayne said. She didn't come. The spell had come off quickly. She dropped to the floor. Toshi drew his sword and started running at Rayne. Rayne dissapeared and reappeared behind Toshi.
A beam of red energy went flying through Toshi's leg. Blodd splattered all over the floor. "S***," He yelled. Toshi fell over. The rest was up to the others. They had to fight Rayne.

Suddenly, Arunue stood up. She held her palm twords Rayne and a streem of red and black energy darted twords him.

"Sh*t!!!!" Rayne shouted as he dodged the bullet, cutting off a nice chunk of hair. He suddenly disapered and reappeared behind Arunue. He quickly got her into a head lock. All the while, the others just standing there wathching.

"Now...Arunue....Don't you remember that little deal we had?" He was having a difficult time, trying to keep her still.

"You basterd...That was...between you and...SHAKIA!" Arunue jabed him in the stomach. But not with her elbow or fist. She had hit him with the end of her sword case; for some reasone she was allowed to keep her sword. She kept it tucked saftely under her coat.

Rayne fell to the floor and Arunue drew her sword. She was about to finish him off when Shakia's voice echoed in her head. "You wouldn't kill him...He's the only one that can bring you back! Back home! Come now! All we need to do, is get rid of theese little nusenses and you can come back to this REalm!

Now...When you come back...Your going to be brought to the entrance to Carnel...I would greet you but as you know, I cant get out of Carnel...But any-" Arunue shut the voice out of her head. Her thoughts ran wildly as she held the sword, still abouve Rayne.

"Yes" She finally said. "I-I'll be a-a-able to g-go home!"

Arune dropped her sword and colapsed next to Rayne. "I dont know what to do."

Suddenly, Rayne disappeared; obviously retreating to the Realm of Imaginations. Toshi finally stood up and limped over to Arunue. He tried to look into her eyes but there was nothing there. No emotion at all.

Garren put his arm around her for a moment. "It's alright Arunue...we dont need that basterd to get you back..."

Now Garren desperately wanted to take Arunue back home, to the Realm of Imagination. But the last 30 seconds had only confirmed that he was right... she shouldn't.

But the passion on her face... it drove him crazy. "I'll... I'll take you back myself, if I have to." It was out. No turning back now. He would have to take her... a promise is a promise. A dull thud on the back of Garren's head was the only indication he had that Toshi had just kicked him.

"Why didn't you help?!" He yelled. "We were being murdered, an you stand there like dip-sh*ts!" Garren couln't answer that. He had felt how personal it was between Arunue and her assailant.

"We can't stay long." Garren said, standing up. "We have to get out of this world as soon as possible."

Symoni and Ora both nearly fell over with revelation, "And you're going to teach us how to cross?" Symoni urged.

"No... it would talk too long. I'll have to do a mass-cross."

"A mass-cross hm?" Ora said.

"Ya... everyone, pack what you want. We'll leave tonight."

Toshi couldn't beleive it. He was going back to his home. When he'd left he was at war with another kingdom called the Lost Desert Kingdom. He'd fallen asleep during the middle of the battle and teleported here. Ora was sleeping now. Toshi had everything he'd brought. His sword, trenchcoat, and himself. Now all that was left was going back. Back to where he could fight with powers. But still... He felt a longing to stay here. Something was keeping him here. It was as if. There was another one of him here that was controlling him in the realm of imagination. Whatever it was he had to go no matter what. He had to protect Arunue at all costs.

Kieko sat in her tree and fingered her two necklaces. They were so smooth. The bamboo was carved perfectly and the black ink was written without smudges. They were flawless. Kieko stroked them with her index finger, they were so perfect, just touching them filled you with warmth. These were all she needed when she crossed over. These had been her source of life, almost. Whenever she was sad, she would rub them, feel the smooth bamboo and be ok. She would be reminded that everything would turn out fine. Yes, these were all that she needed (and her daggers, but she takes those everywhere, so that doesn't count). She might not even go. Her whole life was here, why would she give it up?

[i]Arunue.[/i] She thought. She would give it up for Arunue. If this is what Arunue wanted, Kieko would follow her. She would go for her friends as well because they wanted to go back, too. And they thought she did as well. But, despite this, she half wished to stay here, among excitement... among action... among adventure... among danger...
Arunue was ecstatic. She was going back to Imaginations! She was going home! But, more importantly, she was going home with her friends! She had but a small suitcase, so she had to pack light. She knew exactly what to pack: a rose from Shakia she had dried and pressed, a few clothes, and a picture of her and her brother. She stared at the picture for a long time, reflecting on her past up to the part when her brother and Shakia fought, then Arunue folded it in with a shirt so she couldn't see it. Once she was finished packing, Arunue knew she had time, so she thought for a bit.

[i]Am I really going to leave?[/i] Arunue asked herself for about the thousandth time. [i]I mean, I've grown to love this place. And, no offence, but,[/i] she snickered to herself, [i]I was probably the most exciting thing in the Realm of Imaginations. It's defiately not as exciting as Reality. I mean, everyday there's a twist here, do I really want to give up all that action?[/i] But Arunue immediately brushed the thought away. She was putting action before her friends and family again. If this is what her friends and Shakia wanted, she would do it.
"Hurry up, Ora! We're going to be late!" Toshi yelled. But he knew they weren't going to be late. He just knew how long it takes Ora to pack if not hurried. And besides, he was excited to finally be going home, he didn't want to miss his chance.

[i]Why does Ora pack so much stuff? All I need is my sword and I'm ready to go anywhere! But no, Ora has to pack his whole house anytime we go somewhere! I thought he'd hurry up a little more if he knew we were going home![/i] But then a thought crept into Toshi's mind. [i]Do I really want to go home? It's so great here. I've been talking about going back, how it would be wonderful, but am I really ready?[/i] But Toshi knew that he wanted to go. He would go as long as his friends wanted to go. But deep down the thought of staying nagged him, tempted him.

Ora finally came out of his room.
"Well, I'm ready to go!" He said as he balaced about five suitcases.
Symoni sat in her church one last time. She would miss it here, she was sure of that. She would miss the oak pues (p-you-s), the warm light as it shown through the stained glass, carrying the colors with it, and the marble floors, all centered in a horseshoe around an alter where the priest would have sat if the church wasn't abandoned. Symoni looked down at her suitcase sitting beside her in the pue.

[i]I'm going home. This is it. I'm leaving, maybe for good. I'll miss this realm, but I'm going home![/i] Suddenly excited, she climbed the stairs to the bell tower and swung on the ropes, ringing the bells, and landing on the ledge with her suitcase on it to punch them every time they came by. Punching things made her happy, and she enjoyed it, even when she didn't need to be any happier than she was now. They were all going home, back to the Realm of Imaginations.

Garren entered Arunue's apartment.

"'Runue! Come on! Lets go!" He opened the door to her room and looked inside. There was her suitcase on the bed and a peice of paper on top of it but she was no where to be seen.

"Arunue?" Garren entered the room. He walked at the paper that was laid on her suitcase. it said as follows:

[i]I'm sorry Garren...I wont be able to come with you...I'm going to be at the old church...you can go on without me...I'm going to kill myself down there...by the time you read this I'll have already done it...

all my love,
Arunue...[/i]

Garren reraed this. "Arunue..." He wispered at first. Then he yelled. "Arunue!" And he ran out of the room towrds the old church.

Suddenly, the church door burst open. Symoni ran down the steps and met up with Arunue half way.
"Oh, Arunue. What are you doing here?" Symoni said, eyeing the rope in Arunue's hand. "And what's that for? Arunue?"
But Arunue didn't seem to hear her, without looking up, she pushed by Symoni to the bell tower, she tied the rope onto the beams as Symoni reached where she was. Arunue tied the loop of the rope around her neck and jumped. Thinking fast, Symoni took a nail from the support of the beam, causing it to fall. Arunue fell to the floor on a heap. She was hurt, but not dead. Just then, Garren and Kieko burst through the door. Kieko had felt Arunue's brain waves drop, so she came, Garren came because he read the note, but they both came to see if she was alright. And, thanks to Symoni, she'd live... they hoped, at least.

Garren leaned over her and looked into her teary eyes. He gripped her firmly by the shoulders. She was still concious.

"What the hell were you thinking?! Your the reason were all here! Your the reason were going back!" Garren said this alittle to sternly.

Arunue was on the brink of tears. "I-I...T-Thats why...i-if it wasn't f-f-for me...none of you w-would b-be here...y-you'd be back in the Realm of Imaginations..." She looked away from Garren. "Besides...what do you want me here for anyway?" Arunue began to grow like The Cascade again. But this time she ment it. And she liked it. She usually liked it but she was usually scared because she liked it. This time, she liked it, no, she loved it. And she wanted it to stay.

"Fools...I'm Kalamara the Cascade...I could kill you without thinking..." Arunue narrowed her eyes and grinned; Garren's grip had weakened and he had one hand to his throught. She was cutting off his air supply by just wanting to. "Weakling..." Arunue pushed him over and he finally was able to gasp for breath.

"Now...I suggest you stay verry far away from me...or I [i]will[/i] kill you..." She turned around to Face Rayne, still lying on the ground. She slung his arm over her shoulder and acted as a support for him. They walked the block back to Arunue's apartment. Garren tried to follow but as he did she turned her head slightly and scowled at him. He stopped and watched her close the door behind her.

A wave of feelings ran through Garren like a tsunami. Love, hate, confusion, longing, and desparity all at once. After several seconds, hate dominated and he ran out of the church at full speed.

Once he was out, he could see Arunue with Rayne over her shoulder walking down the street without a care in the world... Rayne would regret this.

"You bastard!!" Garren yelled after him, "I'll kill you!!" He ran towards them and tried to remember how to use energy. At about five feet frome them, a blue beam, concentrated to a few inches, shot into Rayne's back. He fell off of Arunue and gasped for breath. Apparently the beam had penatrated his lungs.

"That's what you get you [I]tlar'kabhin[/I]" Garren used a foreign language from the Realm of Imaginations.

"I told you... not to follow me!" Arunue whipped around and caught Garren with a peircing gaze. He could feel his throat constricting, but he walked towards her.

"You... don't.. want to... do this Arunue..." Garren managed to choke out a few words.

OOC: sorry I didn't post sooner... a little busy.

Toshi was at a stand still. He didn't know what to do. Arunue was missing and Garren was too pissed off to let anyone talk to him. Toshi had to make a choice. Currently there was a war in the realm of imaginations and he didn't even know the outcome. Toshi thought about talking to Garren after he cooled off. Toshi was a bit confused on Arunue's actions. It was in the prime of the day and Toshi was walking the streets. A boy came running by him and saw Toshi's sword. "Hey. What is that," the boy asked. Toshi turned around. The boy resembled himself. "That's my sword," Toshi said.
The boy inspected it. "I had a dream I was taller and I used that sword in a huge battle," the boy said. Toshi looked at the child. It was true. They did have a counterpart in the realm of reality that made them do what they did in the imagination. "Well see you kid," Toshi said. The boy stood there for a second and left.

[i]Hmm. That child, could he be my counterpart? I can only assume that he is, he looks exactly like me. If that's the case, then maybe his dream is my destiny. I think Arunue went back to the Realm of Reality. Maybe I am destined to go back for Arunue, but get mixed up in the war. Either way, I can't just sit here.[/i]

"Garren, what happened to Arunue?" Toshi asked. Garren surprisingly answered.
"She went back to Reality with Rayne. She's turned back into the Cascade and this time I don't think she's going to turn back into Arunue."
"Well, if she's back in Reality, we should go get her, shouldn't we? She needs us right now, don't you think we should go?"
"Hmm....I don't know..."
"Oh, come ON! She NEEDS us! And besides, we get to go home."
Garren sighed. "Alright. Symoni, Kieko, you ready to go?"
"Yeah." Symoni answered. Kieko just made one firm nod.
"How about you Ora?" Toshi asked.
"I'm ready. But I guess that means I won't be able to take my stuff, right?"
"Well, it depends if you can carry it AND keep up with us at the same time."
"Ok! Then I'm ready!"
"Hm! Good, lets go!" Garren said.

"I'm not going back guys," Toshi said.
"What. Hey you can't stay here. What about Arunue," Symoni said.
"I am no help to you guys. If I am to help you then I must find my reality self and merge with him so that I am powerful enough to fight Rayne and if I must Arunue. It won't take long for me to find him. I have a speical sense with him. It's like I know what all his feeling are everywhere," Toshi said
"You guys get to the realm of imagination now okay," he said. Kieko looked a the floor. "Toshi. Listen. Don't go. You can't you see...," she stopped. It was as if she couldn't say anything. Garren looked at Toshi. "You better hurry. Because I'm not leaving until you do," he said
Toshi looked wide eyed at him. "What," Toshi said.
"I said. I'm not going until you do. It's going to take more than just you to defeat Rayne," Garren said. Symoni walked up by him.
"Yeah. And you're going to need someone who's got good magic powers also," she said. "All right guys," Toshi said. "You guys are the best."
"I'll be back by tomarrow night," he said and he left.
"You better not get killed Toshi. There's something besides Rayne out there that wants to kill us. I can feel him," Kieko said.

Arunue looked around the Realm of Imaginations. She closed her eyes and pictured all the damage she could do there as the Cascade.

She opened her eyes and was face to face with Shakia.

"Shakia!" Arunue came up to him.

"It's alright Arunue..." He took her in her arms and held her. Suddenly Keiko, Ora, Garren, Samoyni, and even Toshi appered behind them. "Now Arunue...I brought them here..."

"What the..." Toshi looked plain shocked.

"Now all you have to do is kill them and you can fufil your birthright...To be The Cascade..." Shakia pulled her towrds the group now infront of them. She drew her sword but was shaking horribly. "Here...I'll help you..." Shakia stood behind her and gripped the sword with his hands over hers. Both their hand glowed a bright-blood red and he let go. "There...better?"

Arunue Held a better stance and faced the group.

Toshi drew is sword. "Why do you wish to fight Arunue. I thoguht we were your friends," Symoni said. "It's no use," Shakia said. Symoni started a beam attack. "Threads of fire," she yelled. She had wipes of fire appeared in her hands. She started wiping Shakia. He was unfazed. Toshi stood there. "I will not fight you Arunue," Toshi said. "But I will fight this basterd," Toshi lunged at Shakiua and started waving his sword. Arunue stood there with the sword sitting in the snow.

snow now?

As Toshi charged Shakia, Arunue ran out infront of them both and blocked Shakia. Toshi's sword met hers and she lowered her sword.

"Get out of my way." Was all he said. Arunue stood there staring at him. She sliped the sword back into its case and took a batle stance.

((In case you didn't know, It's a highly developed form of sowrdsmanship; if you attack, slashing your sword, coming directly out of its casing, then the attack will be faster and therefore more foolproof...I did my homework^_^))

Toshi lowered his sword and starred at her. "No. I wont fight you." Arunue just starred at him, still in a battle stance.

Shakia began to laugh. "You think she'll listen to you?! Ha! Don't make me laugh." Shakia closed his eyes and shook his head. Suddenly Arunue turned around and drew her sword on Shakia. He block with his own sword, only moving the hand he held his sword with.

"Arunue, what do you think your doing?" He opened his eyes and looked at her. Arunue droped to her knees and pounded her fists on the snow-covered ground, her sword falling beside her.

"Damn," She wispered. Then she looked over at Garren. She couldn't tell what he was thinking, but she didn't want to. She turned and lay on her back, looking up at the sky. "Damn..."

Note- Garren, Kieko,and Symoni. START POSTING!
p.s. I forgot, is Shakia your boyfrined or your brother. I just got a little lost.
Symoni, Garren, Kieko. They all stood there. They all had known Arunue before thye'd came here. Toshi hadn't. He had been fighitng to prevent his country and had never traveled anywhere. He'd neve met Arunue until only a few days ago. And now he was defending her. He sworn to protect her. He was ready to keep of protecting her. To whatever end. Something about Arunue. He knew that as long as he followed her he'd return to his homeland.
"Arunue. Who's side are you on," he asked. Arunue stood up. She was starting to feel the Cascade erupting inside of her. She stared blankley at Toshi.
Toshi shook his head. "You've poisoned her mind. She doesn't know who her frineds are," Toshi said to Shakia. "I don't know who you are. But as long as you keep hurting Arunue like this I am your enemy," Toshi said.
Toshi drew his sword and started walking towards Shakia. Ora started running forward. "No Toshi. Don't do it," she yelled. Garren grabbed her. "Whatever he's doing. It's the right thing," Garren said.
Shakia raised his sword. "Remember this name. My sword is the Avalanche. It'll be your doom," Shakia said.