OtakuBoards

Realm of Reality

ArunueShekamari

OCC-Hey. I'm making a thread in the adventure arena. It called the Advent of Morak. Supposed to be a prequel to the Realm of Reality. It's based on Toshi. Just thought it'd be kool.
"There is a third realm. I realm where technology from the realm of reality and magick from the realm of imaginations exist together. I wish to rule this world and therefore become the strongest and most powerful being alive. And you 5 stand in my way. Luckily I was able to kill off one of you though," Shakia said trying to test Toshi's anger.
Toshi closed his eyes. Images of Ora falling on the snow bloody and dead. He was outraged. Shakia smiled. "Use the rage. Strike me down if you must," Shakia said telepathiclly. Toshi's eyes became red. His sword dropped out of his hand. Garren looked over at him. "What's wrong dude," he asked.
Symoni and Kieko looked down upon the fight. "This is bad. What's wrong with Toshi," Kieko asked?
"I dunno. He seems to have lost all senses," Symoni replied. Shakia smiled as Toshi's body came falling to the ground. He wasn't dead. But he wasn't alive either. Something was happening. He was looking around about the hut. Arunue was gasping in front of the dojo. A creature stepped out. It was following her. Toshi tried to follow them but couldn't he was heading for Rayne's body on the ground. He seemed to step into it.
Toshi was Rayne now. "What the heck is this," Toshi said. He felt so different. He was shorter, by a little and he had a sword in his palms. Toshi looked upon the forest. He started running towards the place where his body lay.
"TOSHI," Symoni screamed. She jumped out of the tree and ran over to his body. Kieko stared at it in disbelief. Garren's fist tightened. "What have you done to Toshi," Garren barked at Shakia.
"You shall see soon enough," Shakia said happily. Symoni started a beam up. Shakia created an energy shield. The beam was absorbed into the shield.
"I will kill you," Symoni said breathing deep. "Really. Why do you fight when he's alive," Shakia said. Symoni raised her eyebrow. "Wait. You killed him though," Kieko said. "Look behind you," Shakia said pointing. They did. And to their eyes Rayne stood there with his sword drawn with an evil grin.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[i][color=lightpink]Symoni looked back behind her and saw Rayne grinning evily. She shook her head and looked to Shakia, not sure if she killed Shakai would toshi be stuck in Rayne's body, or would he return to his own body. She was so upset and pissed now. She was unsure if Rayne would attack her or the others. Or him ending up going after Shakia. So much went through her mind, wanting the answers.[/color][/i]

OCC: Sup y'all! I know you've been waiting for me to post so I am now posting, I wasn't before because I forgot my character's name so I'll just say "Hell wit this! I'm gonna make a new name!" and therefore make a new name for my guy.

Many of you may not know this guy's background information so here it is:

Name: Rein (It is not Rayne, It is Rein, I made it like that to make for confusion as to whether to trust Rein later in the story)

Description: Bright red short hair, blood red eyes, a light tan, is 6'7" and has a scar starting at above his left eye and extends to the right part of his waist. Always carries a celtic leafblade longsword on the left and a 3 ring swept-hilt rapier on the right
Powers: manipulation and/or creation of fire, flight, immortality, external levitation (he can make things other than himself float).

Will give background information to clear up the narration confusion in next post

Rein stepped upon the scene alone and unnoticed. He knew that he had found a step toward his salvation in the Allfather's eyes. He knew what was going on because he had done it to someone before. The poor guy he did this on was a vagrant, a bum, but though he was poor, he had a heart of gold. So Rein switched the vagrant's life with that of a selfish and rich businessman so that the businessman would learn to be happy with nothing so that he would also be content with something, and so the vagrant would have what he wished for, a nice life and money to help out vagrants like he had been.

Back to the present.

Rein stepped from the shadows and walked toward the one they called Toshi's body and with a flicker of his mind he picked up Rayne and Toshi and set them upright in the air. It took more concentration to keep Rayne still because he was still unconcious and Rein would need a certain amount of concentration to perform the task of restoring Toshi's soul to Toshi's body.
This whole time he ignored the gasps and spoken emotions of the people in the area. Rein proceded to do his task. Light emerged from Rayne in the shape of Toshi and inserted itself into Toshi's body (the light Rein knew was Toshi's soul). The gasps that could be heard changed from gasps of fear or anger to gasps of amazement. Toshi was now alive again and in his own body.

OCC: the following links are for pictures of the swords that Rein carries.

the first picture is a celtic leaf blade short sword (so just imagine it as being long and you have a celtic leaf blade short sword lol!)

the second picture is a 3 ring swept hilt rapier (no imagining, that is what it looks like)

[url]http://www.swords.com/site/cart/Celtic/084-PP?PHPSESSID=12675f142b5836f17d4aa9b7084db3a4[/url]
[url]http://www.swords.com/site/cart/Rapiers/1026-GT?PHPSESSID=12675f142b5836f17d4aa9b7084db3a4[/url]

Toshi felt much pain. The blast had done alot of damage to his body. He stood up to a sword in front of him. Shakia stood there. "I guess if there is no other way to kill you I'll have to cut you down," Shakia said. Toshi shook his head. "Try it," he said. And with that he drew his sword and sprung into the air. Shakia jumped into the air after him. Rein grabbed Shakia's foot and threw him to the ground. Symoni created a beam attack and threw it at Shakia. It connected. Dust rose up. Toshi started descending upon the dust cloud.
He had his sword facing down and was ready to stab Shakia.Rein looked through the dust. Shakia was standing now but no one else could see it. He held his sword up. Shakia was going to stab Toshi through.
Rein quickley tackled Toshi out of the air and the two landed, hard, on the ground. Toshi looked at him.
"Get off of him," Symoni yelled. Garren had a bow out with an arrow pointed straight at Rein, Symoni had a beam that was ready to blast him throguh and Kieko had two daggers out that would cut his neck. They all stood above Rein. Arunue appeared out of the bushes and trees.
Shakia looked over at her. "Time to die Cascade," Shakia yelled. He charged out of the dust, which he had been holding in the air so that he could be un noticed and attack whenever he felt. He charged out at Arunue. She sped up and he flew into a tree. He fell down. She saw Rein being circled by Garren, Kieko, and Symoni.
"What's going on here," she said. She was looking at Symoni, Kieko, Garren, and Toshi. "It wasn't them Arunue. It was me. I tried saving Toshi from getting stabbed by Shakia," Rein said.
Arunue shook her head. "Guys. Rein is our ally. I talked to him in the woods after a slight surpising encounter. He told me to go get water form a small pond and bring it to him so that if anyone got hurt he could use it to heal them," Arunue said.
Rein got off Toshi and Garren, Symoni, and Kieko let down their gaurd. Shakia took out a knife. He was walking up behind Rein. Rein turned around grabbed Shakia by the neck. "Leave now," Rein said.
Shakia got out of his grasp. "You won't stop me from conquering the third realm. Not you Rein. Not you Arunue. not anyone," Shakia said. He disappeared.
Later that night the group was huddled around a fire in the dojo except for Symoni, Rein, and Toshi. Toshi and Symoni were sitting on the deck. "I just wish we could save the world easier," Symoni said.
"Yeah. There has got to be an easier way to defeat Shakia. I know there is," Toshi said. Symoni nodded. "We'll find it. I'm going to bed. See you tomorrow," Symoni said. Toshi nodded. Rein sat meditating in the woods. Images flashed in his mind. Images of what had happened so far in the past during this adventure. And images of what was yet to come. Suddenly an image flew by his mind.
Something that disturbed him. Something dreadful.

Rein felt a slight grasp at his shoulder. He wasn't suprised, he knew who it was, but he looked up any how.

"Rein...I know what your thinking...the image...that just flashed in your mind wasn't real...Shakia implanted it..." Arunue said this slowly.

"How are you so sure...?" Rein looked at her with a scowl.

"hmph...you question me...?" She walked around him and sat across from him but close to him. "I have a question..."

"I'm listening." He leaned forward.

"Are you?" She looked at him questionally.

". . .yes. . ." he sat and listened intently.

"Well...Why are we tring to save the third world any way? I mean...Its not like we're going to be afected by it...and even if we are...why should I care? I'm Kalamara the Cascade! I don't think saving that stupid realm is worth it!" She stood up and turned her back to him.

"I'm withdrawling from this aliance!" She suddenly felt a sharp pain in her back and colapsed.

"I had to shut her up some how." Garren suddenly apeared out of the bushes. "Now, help me get her back to the dojo..." Rein nodded and helped Garren pick Arunue up.

OCC:

Rein's Background:

Rein is the decendant of the celtic (or norse) god Tyr, the god of war, Rein is therefore the god of fire and has been outcast from Asgard (the home of the gods) by Oden the Allfather.

Oden gave him a task that would redeem him in Oden's eyes, to be able to do a great good to help all of mankind.

Rein has fought in many wars over his life that have not yet redeemed him with Oden.

Now Rein has stumbled across the battle between Rayne and Toshi and decides that he should help for the possibility for him to return to Asgard once again.

After Rein assisted Garren to get Arunue into the dojo, he decided to tell everyone his story. "ATTENTION!" Rein bellowed as he stepped close to the circle of allies, he got immediate silence as all eyes were upon him. "I wish to tell you something which is important if you wish to know me better," Rein intoned less loudly, and proceeded to tell the group about his life which has been described above, only briefly.

Rein finished, and everyone looked astonished at his life story.

In their shock, no one noticed Arunue sit up slightly.

"Pathetic..." She said in a small voice. "Thats just fighting for selfness...hmph...so your a god and you want to get back up to what the morons down here know as heaven...or Asgard as you put it...but...we're all doing this for a different goal...now.." Arunue sat up fully and looked at the group. "We all know why Mizure Rein is here...[little bit of french humor] But...I'm here...well...I don't know why I'm here...I don't know why Garren is here...he says because of me but I'm here because of him...Kieko...I haven't the slightest idea why she's here...Saymoni is just a mystery! And Toshi...well now Toshi's got a bone to pick with Shakia...but why he joined in the first place is unknown...IS THIS JUST SOME STUPID CLICH'E OR WHAT!!?"
[clich'e is pernounced cli-shae, and it means the same old thing repeated...]
Arunue stood up and looked at the group."Pathetic......just pathetic..." She headed for the door and stopped. "I guess...you'd all be...better of without me........." She proceded out the door.

"Oh, well. Whats so specil about her anyway? I just don't see why you would need here." Rein leaned back. Everyone just stared at him. Obviously everything he said was shocking.

Kieko stood up and scowled at Rein. "You know for a GOD you sure aren't too Godly." And she left the dojo.
Arunue was walking towards her brothers grave. She kneeled down in the soft mud and touched the smooth oak cross at the head of the grave.
"Arunue!" Kieko shouted, making her way over to her. Arunue didn't look up. "Arunue, you know we need you. To begin with I had a different reason for being here than I do now. Now my reason is to protect you. To help you. Arunue, I'm pretty sure that's everyone's reason, including Symoni. Rein could never replace you."
"Heh, thanks, but I'm a little old to fall for that "we all love you" stuff."
"You don't have to fall for it because it's not a trick, it's the truth."
"Listen to her, she's right." Symoni said. Arunue looked up. Symoni was standing behind Kieko. And behind her were Toshi and Garren.

Toshi looked up at the stars. It seemed only yesterday he'd been looking at the sky in his home, Sera. And then this happened. And he was here. it was true that he didn't have a motive to follow Arunue except for getting revenge on Shakia. He'd killed Ora. But why had he followed before.
Toshi walked forward towards Arunue. "Hey Arunue. I'm sorry I have been a burden. I've been following you only to seek revenge on Shakia for killing my sister. If I am to go on with you there must be a better reason than for me seeking revenge. And today it's settled. I'm here to protect you and follow you wherever you want," Toshi said. Arunue looked at him. It had been awhile since she'd looked into his eyes. "I'm so sorry," she said. She grabbed Toshi and gave him a hug.
Toshi struggled. "Okay. I didn't mean I'd follow you in that way," Toshi said. He got out.
Arunue was laughing. Kieko smiled. "It's been a tough road. But now Arunue. We need to know what our objective is," she said. Arunue nodded.
"We're going to stop Shakia and save the universe," she said pointing ahead in one of those poses that just seemed like they were gong to be okay.

Arunue began to walk forward and Garren started to follow. As he took one step she turned around and faced him.

"Garren! You know me long enough that I'd never act like I just did...all after Toshi spoke I've been acting...now Garren...I dunno." Arunue turned to the rest of them and spit at Kieko's feet.

"And you...'Protect me'? From what? For one thing, I dont need protecting. And also...Where would you follow me?! I'M STAYING HERE! I'M NOT GOING ANYWHERE ANYMORE! I'M DONE!...I'm sorry but...I'm done..." She stepped on to her brother's grave and bagan to chant, [i]Deshi MuNa ku, Deshi MuNa ku[/i].

"Arunue!" Kieko pulled Arunue back but she kept chanting and struggled to keep atleast a foot on her brother's grave. Suddenly she stopped and let Keiko drag her back.

"What the-" No one knew what to say. Even Garren was speachless.

Arunue got possetion back and straightened herself out. "Don't worry...I'm staying here...and you can't change my-" She was cut off buy an arrow that trailed black energy, peirceing her in the back.

"huh?" Was the last thing she said before she plummeted to the ground.

"A-Arunue...?" Garren suddenly snapped to his sences. "ARUNUE!" He ran to where She lay and held her up. He examened the arrow impaled into her back and without thinking, pulled it out. He tried to stop the blood from flowing out without luck. The rest of the group watched his hopeless atempt, wordless. Even Rein stood in the doorway.

Suddenly they heard a menicing laugh from up in the trees. Shakia sat in a high branch laughing. "HAhahaha! Die Kalamara! BURN IN HELL!" Shakia jummped away and dissapeared.

Arunue wasn't breathing. And she gradually stopped bleeding as much. But she wasn't breathing. Garren put his ear next to her mouth to listen to her breath. He heard nothing. He bagan to breath hard. He finnally bent down and kissed her. She didn't wake. She was dead.

Now people, ARUNUE IS DEAD! thats that! She doesn't come back! she's dead and thats it! Now...I will cotinue to post later but you have to countinue, okay? AND ARUNUE IS DEAD! DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD! okay?

Rein saw all of this with a distant grief. He didn't know this person, but it was sad nonetheless that someone had died.
Rein suddenly was filled with anger and his unspoken curse was unleashed. He mutated into what could only be called a giant walking leopard, the same creature that Toshi encountered in the hut before. It was not Rein though, it wasn't the same creature somehow, it was mad this time. Rein's godly soul was pulled from control and he completed the spiritual transformation into being himself yet not himself at the same time, then ran out of the hut in his new form, screeched a catlike screech and ran off into the woods in search of Shakia.

"What the heck was that!", yelled Kieko
"That," Toshi said calmly but a bit quickly, "Was a creature that I met in the hut earlier."
"AND YOU NEVER TOLD US ABOUT IT?!?!" She yelled, exasperated at his stupidity.
"You never asked," he replied calmly, Kieko started to say something but before she could, Toshi spoke as if she had not tried to interrupt him, "But I will tell you that it is also the same thing that was following Arunue out of the dojo before Shakia made me switch bodies with Rayne."
Symoni replied this time "So [i]that's[/i] where i saw that thing before!"

Garren came out of his grieving briefly to freak out at them "DID YOU ALL JUST FORGET THAT ARUNUE HAS JUST DIED!"

No one answered, they had forgotten, now they all felt bad.
Now everyone present kneeled down beside Arunue's body and thought about her and prayed for her, yet none of that they knew would bring their friend back.

Toshi sat down on the branch of the tree he was in. There was no hope left. Arunue was dead. But something remained. He couldn't give up. He remembered that she had sad he was getting revenge on Shakia. And that's what he was going to do. Shakia was laughing now.
"The Cascade is dead. How funny," Shakia said. "I thought she was strong."
Shakia stood up and jumped down by the dead Arunue. "Let me tell you this. Without a leader no one can survive. That's what killed Arunue. She was going on without a mission. Remember that. For you all shall die without one," Shakia said.
Toshi poised his sword in front of him. He jumped off the brach towards Shakia's back.
Blood splattered everywhere as Toshi's sword drove through Shakia's stomach.

OOC: My sincere apologies for not posting, I was out of town, but I'm back now!!

IC: Garren knelt at Arunue's feet and put his head to the ground. He was stronger than this... he had to be... he cried anyway. The only person he had ever truly loved since his mother, now lay dead in front of him. He wished he could feel anger, anger towards Shakia, so he could kill him despite his grief. But sorrow dominated his brain, and he could not even comprehend feeling anything else.

As several minutes passed, the others slowly filed out, leaving Garren alone with Arunue's corpse. The strangest thing suddenly entered his mind... he remembered the first night he had come into the Realm of Reality, and the theory that there were other worlds besides the two. His theory had just been proven by Shakia's lust for power. The implications rushed through his head, possibilities of hundreds of millions of seperate realities coexisting in some kind of web of matter and time.

The ideas slowed to a halt and he suddenly lost his sorrow and was filled with rage again. As a last good-bye to Arunue, he picked up her sword from it's place on her hip. He would not, and could not, rest until it had tasted Shakia's blood. If it wern't for him, all of this would have never happened.

Filled with renewed strength, he ran out of the small dojo and into the snow. He froze. He froze because he was [I]cold[/I]. He felt the snow! It was impossible! Ever since his first attempt to cross, he had not been able to feel a thing exept in a few places... but no time to wonder, Shakia must be hunted.

OOC: dang, long one!

Rein stopped, he had only gone 50 feet into the forest and he felt Shakia's energy do instant transmission back to the clearing by the dojo. After this it flickered and he knew that someone had tried to kill Shakia yet in the wrong way. He thought of all his new friends there. His new form screeched and ran toward it.

[color=blue][i] Meanwhile, back by the dojo...[/i][/color]

Toshi laughed as he killed (or thought he killed) Shakia.
"Wow," he said, still laughing a little while talking, "I thought you'd be harder to kill but I guess you aren't all you make yourself out to be Shakia."
"I am harder to kill, how mortals [i]do[/i] underestimate me." Shakia rasped, yet while he spoke it changed from rasping to speaking clearly.
Toshi watched in fear and surprise as Shakia clapped his hands around Toshi's sword and pushed it away from himself. After the sword was extracted, the gash cut open by the sword healed and the blood on the sword faded away and was gone.

[color=blue][i]back to Rein...[/i][/color]

Rein Reached the clearing and immediately withdrew to behind a tree and hid there waiting for his chance to strike Shakia.
As soon as Shakia pulled the sword out of his back and turned around smiling at Toshi's fear, it was Rein's time to strike.

Symoni looked at Shakia. Something told her that the end of Shakia's dominence was near. Toshi and Rein stood there in front of him. Ready for battle. Garren walked up behind Shakia. "This ends now," Garren said.
"Does it," Shakia said turning around. Symoni had a beam charge ready to blast Shakia. Kieko came up on the other side of Shakia. She had two si's ready to cut Shakia down. "It may be the end...for you," Shakia said.
The five combatants stood circling around Shakia. Toshi drew his sword. A light shone off of it into Shakia's eyes. "NOW," Toshi yelled! The team started the attack.

Rein was still at the edge of the clearing, he had started to attack Shakia in the only way he knew to kill him, but everyone else attacked him at the same time and he couldn't stop them so he could attack or they would think he was on Shakia's side. As the group's attack subsided, there was immediately a cloud of smoke and Shakia was to be seen no more. "No," whispered Rain as he turned back into himself and flew to where he felt Shakia had disappeared to.

The rest of the group, though, didn't know of this, they thought their collective strength had perservered over Shakia's and that they had killed him.

Soon after, they partied to celebrate.

OCC: Don't worry, I'm not trying to put the spotlight on Rein, you'll see what I'm talking about later.

Toshi sat on top of the dojo drinking the last of his ale. He hadn't celebrated hard. He knew that Arunue was dead and that still brought sadness to him. But now his revenge was complete. He'd avenged Arunue, her borther, and Ora. And he'd kept Shakia from destroying the entire universe. Then it hit him.
Where had Rein been during the party. Toshi jumped off the dojo and went to Arunue's body. She seemed so peaceful.
Toshi looked at her closed eyes. There was a tear in one of them.
Toshi shook his head. As much as he wanted it to happen Arunue would never live again.
Meanwhile...
Shakia reappeared on the top of a tree branch. he was sweating. "Never. Have I felt all my bones twist at once that hard," he said to himself. He jumped off the branch into the air so he was floating in the night sky. His red hair waved as he looked upon the forest. "They have no idea what I have in store. Soon I will have the powers of all realms. Shakia flew down to a small clearing in the forest. A well stood in the middle. Shakia looked down it. "The celestial water. With this I will become invincible," Shakia said. Rein appeared behind Shakia.
"Heh heh heh. Rein. Do you truly belives you can beat me," Shakia said. He lifted a cup to his mouth a drank the celestial water. Rein stood there watching Shakia drink the water.
Shakia turned around. His hair was glowing. "Did you truly beleive that it was my end," he said
Rein smiled as Shakia took another drink of the water.

Rein stopped laughing. "I shall quote my father, Oden," Rein said quietly with a menacing tone, "What he said was this, 'Ye who drink of the celestial waters of Selraina become invincible, yet if ye who drink of the waters is greedy there will be no change in him', what that means is this, you are greedy for power, Shakia, and you have not changed because of your greed."

Shakia laughed devlishly "You think that I would believe that dimwit of a father you have? I thought you were above that thought level Rein."

"What did you just call him?" Rein said quieter yet with more menace than twenty semi-trucks could carry.
"Oh did I make the fire god angry? I'm so scared I'm shaking. Hah hah ha! In case you haven't noticed I have just become invincible and there is nothing you can do to stop me!"
"Really? Then do a suicide attempt if you are so invincible!"
"Alright, I will!"

With that Shakia charged Rein who drew his rapier from his belt and sliced him in half. All Shakia could manage to say after he was sliced was a surprised "What?" before his two halves fell to the ground.
Shakia regenerated again as he had done when Toshi had run him through and he was one with his legs again.

"WHAT THE F***! I THOUGHT I WAS INVINCIBLE!" Shakia screamed.
"You thought I was just blowin steam didn't you. Heh, I told you but did you listen, noooo. You thought you are above everyone else once again. You must be from the realm of Nifleim right?"
"Yes."
"What is your real name then"
"I am Hodur, god of darkness and lord of Nifleim, Land of the Dead."

[i]This will be more difficult than I thought,[/i] Thought Rein [i]He is not what I thought he was, he is an Aesir, a god, not a dark elf of the realm of Svartalfheim as I had expected[/i]

"Shall we sort this out on our own turf Hodur? Shall we go to Asgard?" Rein said
"Not a chance" Said Hodur "We shall sort this out on [i]my[/i] turf, we will go to Nifleim"
"You may take a few companions with you Rein," he added, "But they will not help, you may take with you two companions." he finished as he turned his head through a billionth part of a billionth part of a degree, slipped behind a molecule and disappeared.
"There is only one place he could have gone," said Rein after Hodur vanished, "Nifleim."

Later, Rein was flying back to the dojo still deciding who to take with him.

When he arrived he had decided. He would take Toshi and Garren.

OCC: If this seems very confusing with all these realms, these are actually realms that no one knows about except the Aesir for more information check out the Norse Mythological Dictionary at [URL=http://]www.wildwoodforeststudios.com/rob/dict.htm[/URL]

Garren had actualy been happy for a while. It's as if the sudden anger had held his sadness at bay.. until now. His part spirit suddenly doused, he went to a corner and slumped to the floor. He could still remember Arunue's last expression, of surprise and horror... he longed to go back and see her again, but he daren't. He swore to himself that he would not go back into that small room where she lay dead.

A few minutes later, after watching the others calm down and finally sit down, Garren began to rise and head for the door. Rein met him at the entrance.

"I wish to speak with you and Toshi in private," said Rein to Garren. "There is something that has come to my attention that must be dealt with or, uh, Shakia may actually control the realms of man and become the most powerful being after all."

Rein had said "uh, Shakia" because he didn't want to tell them his real name too soon.

"Where is Toshi?" he finished. Yet his question was more of a statement than a question.
"I don't..." Garren was cut off by Toshi saying "Here" as Toshi jumped off the roof of the dojo and met with them. Later in a secluded spot in the woods Rein told Garren and Rein about who Shakia really was and what they were meant to do in his realm.

Later, inside the dojo, everyone sat in a circle while Rein told the same story to them. "We have decided to go with him," Said Garren speaking for himself and Toshi. "But I want to go too!" Symoni said loudly, "I wish you could but Hodur set a limit on how many people can enter Nifleim at one time," Rein said quickly before anyone else could speak up, "I am sorry but you can't."
The rest of them accepted this and said so after a while of protests or well wishings and good luck.

After that they said their goodbyes and Rein took Garren and Toshi to the same spot in the woods where Hodur disappeared to Nifleim, then Rein told the two others to touch his clothes so they could all go together, then Rein reached up with a fist and turned it that same billionth part of billionth part of a degree and they disappeared to then appear suddenly in Nifleim.

That night back at the dojo, Symoni sat inside and preyed for the trio, "Please don't let them die, I just couldn't bear the knowledge of more of us dying, and besides, I have found that I love Rein and do not want it to end before it even starts, thank you for your kindness great spirit. Thank you." So saying she stood up, walked over to her bed, and lay down yet couldn't get to sleep because she kept worrying about them.

OCC: just so you know gods can die but only if they have their heads cut off, and, Noelle please tell me if you don't want Symoni to fall in love with Rein so I can edit that out ok?

OCC- Hey I wanted Symoni. Nah just kidding.
Toshi watched as the three entered a the gateway between all realms. As a child Toshi had been here before. When he had gone on his quest to help the kingdom of Arrav be saved from the demon lord Morak.
They stopped in the gateway world. Toshi looked around. Nothing but darkness. They suddenly appeared in another realm. This was the realm of Nifleim.

Though the news shocked him, what had Garren really excited is that he would be going to a world completely different than those he had previously been in. As Rein started to transport them, time seemed to slow, and Garren nearly grew impatient with it.

When they were there, the bleak landscape surprised and dissappointed him at the same time. What did he expect a land of darkness to look like?

And there was Shakia... no, Hodur... waiting for them.

"Hello Rein... so you weren't too scared after all."

Rein growled at this comment yet stayed where he was in an internal struggle about whether to start this battle now or later at the place he wanted it to be.
"I was not afraid!" he yelled at last and so saying he used his powers in front of someone for the first time in this story and made a light place of Nifleim and created fireballs in his hands and ones that circled his torso, "You seem to forget that I can destroy this place in one foul swoop," he said after he had calmed down a bit so that his whole body wasn't covered with flame that he couldn't feel. He threw one of the balls at the dark tower that they had appeared in front of and the ice around it melted off and the tower burst into flame and lit the rest of Nifleim to be seen. Rein's face grinned evilly in the light of his other fireball as this happened. "But," he said, "we [i]could[/i] take this to another realm."
"You mean there's more that we didn't know about!" yelled Toshi who with Garren had been totally forgotten in these last events.
"Yes," replied Rein, "I will tell you about them as soon as we are done here, although I was talking about taking this fight somewhere else wasn't I? What say we take this battle to Trinia, the forgotten 10th realm of the gods," he said this with a weird kind of an echo to make the point.
"So the ledgends are true," said Hodur.
"Yes," Rein said to him, "they are."
"And you have been there?"
"Yes"
"Touch my coat and be transported there Toshi and Garren,"

"What about me!" said Hodur, "am I coming too or are you really too scared to face me?!?", "You will go too," said Rein restraining himself from starting the battle now, "I will tell you the realm transport technique used to arrive there."

After a lot of indecipherable talk from Rein, Hodur stood on his toes and lifted from the ground, spun himself twice, slowly, then stopped and spun once the other way, then he did the all to familiar thing which Rein did to get to Nifleim with his hand and vanished.

Rein then raised himself and did the same thing. Yet just before he vanished he took hold of Toshi and Garren's shirts and they were all three teleported to the lifeless world of Trinia.

Meanwhile in the Realm of Reality...

Symoni sat atop the dojo and thought to herself as the sun rose over the trees.

She then jumped from the roof and took her coat and Kieko to find someone who could tell them how to get to Nifleim where they thought the trio were.

Toshi looked at the world of Trinia. It was a world of fantasy looking buildings. He drew his sword. Garren looked at him. "What are you doing," he questioned.
"When Shakia or whatever his name is gets here I'm going to kill him," Toshi said. Rein looked dwon at Toshi from his higher perspective. "Hodur is the darkest God ever. He has powers of imagination and reality. In this realm though. His powers are far lower than usual giving us the advantage. I convienently forgot to tell him about the power donw. Luckily I am not affected by this and therefore you are not because you used a secret transport of mine," Rein said. "But I still I fear his powers will be increble."
Toshi looked at the abyss. Suddenly a force of blue energy appeared. Shakia formed out of it. "What a place to fight. Remind me to make this world where my palaces are when I rule the universe," Shakia said.
Garren took a long staff out of his cloak and Toshi got into a combat position. Rein created to energy disks to use to attack. The god known as Hodur did nothing...