OtakuBoards

Realm of Reality

ArunueShekamari

OCC: Hodur has the powers of darkness, and cold to start with. Then he absorbed imagination and reality from those realms.

Fireballs were now orbiting Rein's waist in more numbers, there were two in his hands and orbs of fireballs orbiting around an unknown center. With a flick of his mind he lifted his two swords from his belt and sent them to his hands. From there the balls in his hands went to the swords and seemed to meld with their blades and became flaming swords, their light flashing on the bleak landscape of Trinia.
Rein got into position and lowered himself to a running stance and put the swords' blades out to his sides. At first glance a person would be amazed by this performance, then run away screaming. But since the population of this realm had died off millions of years ago, no one would be.
Toshi's sword began to glow with an eerie bluish light.

All was ready.
Just one question remained, who would be the first to move.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Toshi smiled at his sword. This was it. The end had come at last. Shakia walked forward. He got into a fighting stance. Toshi lifted his sword up. The two began fighting. The clash of their swords could be heard throguhtout the realm. As Toshi went in for a stab his sword light up and as he connected with Shakia's sword it threw Shakia back.
"What was that," Toshi yelled back to Rein. "That was a sword blast. Only one sword in all the universes has that power Toshi. I've blessed it to make it unshatterable and powerful," Rein replied.
Garren walked up. He used his staff and created a fire wheel in front of him. It went above Shakia and circled him. It ten trapped Shakia. Toshi took the sword and felt it's awesome power. Toshi looked back at Garren. Garren nodded. Toshi swung the sword at Shakia's neck. His head came clean off. Toshi was wide eyed as he saw the head of his foe fall to the ground. Rein smiled. "He is gone," Rein said. Toshi smiled but they were celebrtaing too early. Suddenly the body of Shakia started growing worm type things from it. They grew into a tree.
Rein looked confidently at it. "This is the dead tree from a gods corpse. The body grows into a tree and this is where it rests for all eternity. Where it is linked to all worlds. It must be destoryed or Shakia will escape," Rein said. Garen walked forward. "Let me handle this," he said.
The crystal at the head of his staff glowed. He threw an Ultima charge at the tree. It disintagrated. Toshi fell to the ground. He was crying. Rein walked up. Toshi gritted his teeth. 'it's over. Shakia is gone forever," Toshi said.

[size=1]Just then Rein felt a surge of evil in the vincinity of this realm. It was Shakia, he knew it. But how? His eternal tree was destroyed.

He looked over to see Toshi and Garren dancing a little jig together, oblivious to the giant black cloud that was forming about 50 miles away in the sky.

Meanwhile, in Nifleim...

Symoni had found an god by the name of Idun, the personification of youth and light, who was glad to help them to wherever they were going.

When they got to Nifleim they didn't find the trio and wondered where they had gone to.
They checked all of the nine worlds of the gods. Alfheim (realm of the light elves), Asgard (realm of the Aesir gods (one of the two races of gods that existed, Rein, Odin, Idun, and Thor (the god of thunder) were Aesir gods), Jotunheim (realm of all the giants), Midgard (realm of men, they searched the realm of reality, and imagination but couldn't go to the realm of technology because Idun didn't know how to get there), Nidavellir (realm of the dwarves), Svartalfheim (realm of the dark elves (they didn't stay there long due to the hostile natives)), and Vanaheim (realm of the Vanir gods (the second of the two races of gods)).

After a long day of searching, Symoni, Idun, and Kieko went back to Asgard for advice from Tyr, the god of war (Rein's grandfather), who would know about Rein more than anyone else would. He told them about Trinia. He then took Symoni and Kieko to the world of Trinia and left Idun behind because she "didn't want to go to any dead world."

Tyr sensed the presence of his grandson and took them to a hiding place just away from the battle and left them to watch.

Rein was watching the sky intently. Toshi had stopped his jig and noticed the cloud too.

"What is that?" he asked.
"It is Hodur somehow," Rein replied.
Garren stopped dancing and also stared at the dark cloud forming into the shape of Hodur. He could only manage a hoarse "What?" before Hodur spoke to them.

"Fools," he said, "Did you really think you could defeat me that easily?"

Toshi spoke up, "As a matter of fact..."

Hodur interrupted him "I will explain it for you. You see, I have gained the powers of imagination and reality, and with those powers combined I can shape reality with my imagination and therefore made a copy of myself and controlled it with my mind from the other side of this world. I saw through it's eyes, heard with it's ears and could feel with it's hands. But it was not me,"
, He paused for the information to sink in and continued. "With the power of technology I would have been able to invent totally new ways of ruling the universe and the infinite dimensions, or realms if you prefer, of this universe. I will not pull that same trick again to make it a bit easier for you," he finished.

From within their hiding place Symoni said to Kieko, "We must help them, the safety of the universe is at stake," she then ran out of her hiding place with Kieko following her a few paces away.
Rein, Toshi, and Garren had gotten back into their fighting stances, yet Rein had used his powers to the max. He was now a giant being composed of fire and his swords were giant flaming swords, he had even more fireballs orbiting him and more orbiting something unknown. Symoni and Kieko joined the group and got into position, Toshi and Garren only glanced at them but were not going to delay the fight further. Rein started by attacking the cloud being, it split in half and came together again, this was going to be hard, Hodur could control everything except sentient beings and was evil which didn't help a bit.

This was seriously going to be hard.

OCC: Whoo! Long one![/size]

Toshi gritted his teeth. He was going to have to do something super drastic. When was this madness going to stop. Suddenly Toshi felt pain everywhere. He knelt over. Suddenly Toshi looked up at the cloud. If there were only a way to use his power to transferr the pain. That was Shakia's weakness. Pain.
Toshi stood up. The cloud started rustling. "My mind techniques don't work on you do they," he said looking down at Toshi. Toshi started meditating. He took all his pain from his body. Rein stared at Toshi. As if it were impossible. The darkness, pain, and hate inside him. Rayne appeared. Toshi looked up at him. Rayne looked looked at him. Like a ying yang.
Garren stood gasping at the sight of Rayne. Symoni and Kieko were wide eyed. Rayne turned towards Shakia. "I guess there's no simple explanation for this Toshi. Except that I am your dark side. Your evil. I am not here to help you. I am here to get my revenge," Rayne said looking at Shakia.

OCC: DUDE! IT'S HODUR NOT SHAKIA ANYMORE! Only Rayne can call him Shakia because he doesn't know.

Rayne stared intently at the cloud and it seemed to wobble then collapsed on the dead earth. He kept staring at it until it dissipated and Hodur stood shaking in pain. "How... howww did you do that? I can control you! How!", "Simple," said Rayne. "You've just got to know your opponent's weaknesses is all." Hodur couldn't believe it.

"But how?" repeated Hodur. "How did you do it?"
"I'll explain that for you but not yet," said Rein, because he knew Hodur's one true weakness and his newly made second. He was originally rendered helpless by light or warmth, now he aquired a weakness to emotions. He controlled reality and imagination, but not people's emotions.

Rein had to think about this in a higher level of thought processes than Hodur could control because if he heard this from normal thoughts, which he could do because thought is a form of imagination, he would be able to take control of Rein like he had done Rayne, and that would not be good.

OCC: Get the name right. It's Hodur not Shakia anymore.

OOC: ya, and we all thought it would be one of those anti-climactic RPs. too bad.

IC: Emotional pain...

The idea ran through Garren's mind, becoming clear as Hodur's dark cloud fell to the ground. It was finaly time to avenge Arunue.

Kalamara, you were a bigger cascade than you knew.

Garren dropped his staff and walked blindly toward Hodur, Toshi and Rayne looking confused. The sorrow was returning now, more so than before. With all of his limited energy, Garren threw it all out. The sorrow, the anger, the anxiousness, it all went to Hodur. He could almost see it, as if it was tangible, making it's way to Hodur, fast as an arrow but seemingly slow in the tension of the moment. And then it arrived.

Hodur's eyes went out of focus for a moment or two, then he came back, fully aware... to his dispare. It was all gone from Garren now, he felt, or rather didn't feel, it all leave himself and enter Hodur, who was now contorting in mental pain.

It ends here. Of all places.

[color=blue][I]In later years, Garren would stay with Rein, learning all he could of crossing through dimensions. He left one day to explore the many worlds that were unexplored by human eyes. He dissappeared. It is thought by some that he found another world, and never came back, or that he was corrupted by the world's power and became one with it's energy. It is also said that he was trapped in the middle, for good. But really, he had found peace, eternal and sweet.[/I][/color]

OOC: not the end of the story, but I'm done posting ^_^. See ya'll around.

PS: I'll still read it of course

PPS: Hey Arunue, PM some time! ~_^

Hodur couldn't believe it. He had become the most powerful of all beings and yet he had overlooked one thing, he could not be invincible, just immortal.

These were his last thoughts before he was weakened enough by the mental pain so as not to be able to think. In this weakened state he did not notice or care that Rein powered down, took out his rapier and sliced off his head. He did not care when Rein sliced his abdomen in two and then chop the remains into nicely shaped cubes.

He awoke in the lower hell, the Hel not ruled by him but the Hell ruled by Satan. He arrived and found himself in the middle of fire and bright red light. He screamed as the last trace of his existence disappeared from the universe. But everything has to be somewhere...

[color=purple][i]After the defeat of Hodur in trinia...[/i][/color]

Rein transported himself, Toshi, Garren and then on a second trip Symoni and Kieko to the totally unknown Realm of Technology where they found technological wonders (OCC: [b]you[/b] can go into that trip on a later post).

IC: In the next month Rein had been accepted into Asgard by Oden and that day had had a great feast to celebrate his triumph over Hodur. Rein began teaching Garren and Toshi how to travel the realms (dimensions or worlds they may also be called) and they had great adventures to all the worlds. They went from Asgard to Alfheim, Jotunheim, Nidavellir, Svartalfheim, Vanaheim, the realm of Technology again and finally, which all of them had so long dreamed of, the Realm of Imagination. They had many adventures and fought many enemies there. Symoni and Kieko tagged along to see the realms again, and were particularly sad that Arunue couldn't see the Realm of Imagination which she had started this quest for, but all in all, she did see it, Kalamara the Cascade did see the Realm of Imagination. She was there ever since she died because that was where she wanted to be the most.

OCC: Well that's just about it for me. I might post later. And I'm gonna extend the story, I'm gonna call it Realm of Imagination.

OCC- See ya Garren. Hey. I've got a new rpg I'll be starting up. Check it out dude. We'll miss you Phoenix. I guess I'm going to adopt this rpg. Tell me if that's m'kay Arunue.

A tear rolled down Toshi's eye. "Garren. We'll never forget you," Toshi said. Rayne looked at Toshi. Rayne could feel Toshi's sadness. Rayne grabbed Toshi's shoulder. "Toshi. You see. When we were both children my soul was fsed with yours. It's called NetroFusion. Our souls are linked. And through our Netrofusion a power formed into the sense of people's bad emotions. We both have it. When I died your soul sustained mine. And I was reborn through our link and the power being used," Rayne explained. Toshi looked at Rayne.
Rein drew both his swords. "I'll destroy you Hodur," Rein said. Suddenly a light appeared. Symoni and Kieko gasped. Arunue's body formed from the light. She had the wings of angles. She was wearing robes of gray. She opened her eyes. Toshi was wide eyed. Rein smiled. She landed. Arunue walked forward to the group. She smiled.
"Although my actions of hate and cruelty have been forgiven I shant be returning. Instead I come offering this. The light of courage. Use it and defeat this foe," Arunue said. Toshi looked at her hand as she opened her hand. It was a glowing sphere of energy. Then from out of nowhere light shone into each of them. They were connected to the sphere. Toshi's face lite up. Arunue disappeared. The words in his mind appeared. Toshi summoned his courage. He was glowing totally white. Rayne nodded his head at Toshi.

OCC- This is the end. Dorry all but I just had to finish it. Don't worry. it's long.

Toshi's light surged through his body. It gave him unlimited power. Rayne drew his sword. "I can't fight Shakia for he was powers which control me. When he someone has evil intentions Shakia can use them against them. He can control them and use them. Unfortanatly for him though I'm dead and can't be used against my will unless I feel hate," Rayne said. Toshi nodded. "I'll kill him," Toshi said.
Hodur let his sword dangle in his hand. Symoni walked forward to Toshi. She kissed him on his cheek. She winked at him. "No matter what happens...I love you," she said. Toshi stared at her eyes. He turned to Hodur. Rein walked up Toshi. Neither made eye contact.
"You'll die Toshi. You know that," Rein said. Toshi shook his head. "There's only one way to prove that. I've been a person who's always been scared of death. If it happens I won't cry," Toshi said. He turned to look at them. Kieko looked at Toshi. He looked back. "Thanks for being with me guys. To the end. I know that whatever happens we'll see each other again," Toshi said.
Arunue's spirit appeared for Toshi to see.
"Good luck Toshi. We'll never forget you," she said. And with that Toshi walked forward to Hodur.
They looked at each other for awhile. Rein turned to the group. "I guess we should leave. We'll see what happens eventually," Rein said. They touched his robe. They disappeared. Indeed, this would be the last time Toshi would see any of them.
Hodur was laughing. "You expect to beat me. I am beyond immortal," Hodur said.
Toshi nodded. Hodur shook his head. Toshi delibretly started feeling hate towards Hodur.
Hodur could sense it. he started to take Toshi's mind. Toshi went with it. But something happened that could never be explained in history or the minds deepest stretches. Whatever it was you couldn't think of it. Some people speculate that the mind trick was reversed upon Hodur and Toshi sent a command to Hodur's mind that made his mind die. Toshi survived and left the Realm. He returned to his homeland of Sera. There his waited for the next adventure.

OCC: WTF is up with you Box? Ending the story again? Okay now I'm gonna end it again!!! :toothy:

IC: Rein saw all this as he used all of his mental strength to see through dimensions. The others were trying to get him out of his trance-type state and when he came out of it he told them what had happened. They all yelled "YES!" and jumped for joy, Symoni walked up to Rein and kissed him (not a peck on the cheek, I mean a real kiss), when she stopped he said, "I thought you loved Toshi," Symoni giggled, "I do," she said, "but more like a big sister loves her brother than [i]that[/i] way," Rein only said, "oh," and kissed her for a change, they got a little into it (not too into it). Garren noticed them and yelled a little jokingly, "Ey lovebirds! Why dontcha get a room for cryin' out loud!," so they stood up, and did as he said, they got a room, still making out.

So another story has ended as it will soon become a legend, then a myth, but Rein will be the only one who knows the true story left to tell it.
Peace has descended on the infinite infinities we call the universe, and no one is more happy than the group of misfits that made it happen.

[b][i][u]OCC: No more endings![/u][/i][/b]

[i][color=lightpink]OOC: AHH! I forgot about htis RP!!! So what happens to Symoni? Im really curious and wanting to know. And is there a thing that goes after this becuase i want to be in it!!!![/color][/i]

WHAT THE HELL! YOU ENNDED IT IN MY TRANSFER TO ARIZONA! i WAS IN NEW YORK BEFORE! DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG THAT TOOK ME? DAMN! IWAS GUNNA END IT WITH ARUNUE'S BROTHER COMEING BACK! THERE WAS A LITTLE CHANT ARUNUE DID BEFORE SHE DIED! IT WAS A RESSERECTION CHANT! NOOOOOOOO!lol...oh well I'll put it in the thing Skitto's making! Yeah! I'll pm you about that skitto...^_^

• 1 year later...