OtakuBoards

Realm of Reality

ArunueShekamari

O.C.C: Sorry I haven't been posting, I've been at my grandma's house and it wouldn't let me into this thread ^_^". Heck if I know why! Oh, and by the way, can my character actually DO something other than just stand there? I think everyone else feels the same way, so I'm going to include them, too.
Kieko serveyed the fight. Shakia's strategy was good, but it had one flaw: when he slashed his sword downward, he left his neck open and unprotected. That blunder would be the end of him soon. Kieko just hoped Toshi realized it in time because his strategy left him entirely unprotected for a second each time he has to touch the ground to regain balance. But Shakia caught him in one of his weak moments and held his sword up ready to strike.

The sword came down but was stopped before it hit Toshi. Kieko had gotten between the two and blocked it with her twin daggers by crossing them. Shakia immediately jumped back and regained a fighting stance. Once he was ready to fight, Kieko charged with her daggers in her hands to her side, arms bent at a 90-degree angle. She came within Shakia's sword reach and, just as he brought the sword down, moved to the side and lashed out with one of her daggers, aiming for his neck. But he jerked his head in the opposite direction as the dagger and dodged the attack. They remained locked in a battle that went somewhat like this.

[i]It's amazing, that's the fifth time she's almost slit my throat. She's found my attack's weakness, but I can't find hers.[/i] Shakia thought to himself, but he knew all he had to do was keep good defence and Kieko would most likely not be able to slit his throat.

Just then, Rayne launched an attack on Toshi. Luckily, Toshi heard it and dodged it just in time, but he and Rayne were locked in battle the second after the attack. Everytime Rayne sent a spell Toshi's way, he'd dodge it and then have to dodge Rayne's sword as Rayne swung it in a surprise attack.
Shooting different spells at Toshi, Rayne shouted, "Heh, I see you've improved since our first encounter. But it's useless to fight me. I will kill you and Arunue and Shakia will take care of your friends. Don't you see? All of you will die and there is no way you can prevent it."
"You're wrong." Toshi said after he dodged a spell. "We will not die and I swear I will defeat you!" He said and charged Rayne, dodging spells as he ran. He backed off a little to let Rayne draw her sword so Rayne wouldn't kill Toshi with that attack (the attack where Rayne draws her sword and cut open the opponent's stomach, killing them). Toshi and Rayne locked themselves in a duel with their swords.

Arunue got up. Just by looking at her eyes, the others could tell her mind was being controlled. Arunue stared at Garren and he could fell his neck tightening, closing his air tube. Seeing Garren choking, Symoni attacked Arunue. She couldn't believe what she was doing until Arunue blocked her attack and began fighting her. Garren fell to a slump on the ground. When he began breathing steadily again, he helped Symoni. Arunue would dodge one attack and attack the person who launched it if she had time between attacks. It was an all out battle between Kieko and Shakia, Toshi and Rayne, and Garren, Symoni and Arunue.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OCC- Kool. We're back in bussiness. By the way. Who was that Inuyasha gurl who had a character called Lilix. Did she make a character in recruitment area.
Kieko started slashing wildly at Shakia. He kept jumping around now thoguh. She couldn't predict he attacks. But at the time he wasn't attacking. He was on the defense. "C'mon doll face. Come and get me," Shakia taunted.
Symoni and Garren were on the defense thoguh. Arunue was dangerous even if she was being double teamed. Symoni jumpe dover Arunue and blasted her with a Super Beam Cannon. Arunue fell forward. Garren ran up and kicked her in the chin.
Toshi was floating in the air. "Heh heh heh. Try to kill me boy," Rayne said. Toshi took the band that held his hair off. His hair dropped and he looked up. "I won't have to try," Toshi said.
Toshi darted forward and slashed at Rayne's head. Rayne ducked and shot a beam cannon attack at Toshi. It connected and Toshi started falling out of the sky.
Rayne stepped out of the air and put his foot on Toshi's head. "Goodbye...Toshi," Rayne said. He held his hand near Toshi's head. Ora looked up at the scene. She saw Rayne and started running to stop him. Rayne noticed her and he pointed his other hand at her. He small beam of energy came out of his finger and blasted through her stomach. Toshi was amazed at what had happened. His rage was becoming more than anger. He suddenly stood up and grabbed Rayne by the throat. "Goodbye Rayne," Toshi said. He blew off Rayne's head.

Rayne's decapitated body fell to the ground and disapeared.

"An after image Toshi..." Arunue said as she was still fighting Garren and Samoyni. Suddenly Arunue shifted her sword in her hand, blocked an attack from Samoyni and slashes out at Garren. The blade dug into his side, quick and sharp.

"Garren!" Samoyni yelled, as she stoped fighting and ran to Garren.

Arunue stood straight and licked Garren's blood off her sword. "Sorry about that!" She had a strange grin on her face.
______

Sorry its short...yeah...really short

[i][color=lightpink]OOC: sorry i haven't been posting...i've been studying and working alot so ya...gomen nasai!! This might be a bit short sorry!! And if im off a bit sorry about that too!!

-------------------

Symoni backed up from Arunue's body watching her fall forward. She didn't want to do any killing but knew she had to, this was her first time at killing anyone and it was a shocking experience. "Why Arunue...why?" She almost started crying, never crying about anyone or anything in her life except when she was a child. But hasn't cried for a long time, letting it out.[/color][/i]

"Ora." Toshi said, on the verge of tears. He quickly blinked them back. He was kneeling on the ground next to her. Ora was clutching her stomach. She lifted her head, still bent over, and gave Toshi a weak smile before slumping to the ground. "Ora..." Oa had been Toshi's only friend since he was young, and now... just like that, she was gone. There was no one to take out his anger on, now that Rayne was dead, so he decided to fight Arunue as Symoni took care of Garren. Toshi quickly converted his sorrow into rage and charged Arunue from behind with his sword ready to strike as Arunue advanced on Garren and Symoni. Arunue, hearing Toshi coming, spun around and blocked his attack. Toshi didn't care. He just kept on slashing. He nearly forgot his technique. All he wanted was to kill and avenge Ora.

[i]He's too fast.[/i] Kieko thought, breathing heavily (but silently). [i]No. He's not too fast. I'm getting sloppy. I need to sharpen my technique.[/i] And with that she raced towards Shakia in fighting stance. He dodged her attack, but she launched another attack directly after the first, creating a huge gash in his stomach. Kieko and Shakia backed off one another. Shakia felt his side in shock. He lifted his hand to see the crimson blood sliding down his palm. He quickly lowered it.
"Heh, no one's hurt me, let alone cut me, in a long time, doll face. I'm impressed."
"I have two daggers, I'm going to launch two attacks."
"But I'm afraid playtime's over, I would like to end this now before I waste anymore time on you worthless people."
"Shakia, when you chalanged me you had no idea who you were chalanging, did you?"
"Yeah, I'm chalanging a tough girl. That shouldn't be so hard to take care of." And he launched himself towards Kieko. He drew his sword from it's holder and tried to slice Kieko's stomach, but she blocked it with a dagger and tried to cut his neck with the other dagger. If Shakia hadn't ducked, it would have split open his neck and his own heart would have pumped the blood from his body, but when he ducked, it gashed his cheek, not his neck. He pushed away from Kieko and stood, smiling an evil smile. He then disappeared and Kieko felt and arm wrap around her neck and a sword threatening to slit her neck.
"Good-bye, doll face." Shakia said, but Kieko stabbed his arm with both daggers at once and drew them out when he let go. She took a few steps and turned to face the bloody Shakia. He was drenched in the crimson liquid, holding his arm, he had dropped his sword.
"The worst mistake you could have made you made, Shakia."
"Oh, yeah. What was that?"
"You let your opponent realize what was happening. In short, you were too full of yourself to see the blunder you made."
"Nah, you're just special, dolly." Shakia said, regaining his fighting stance.
"Yes, special in the way that instead of dropping my weapons and reaching up to try and pull your grip free, using my weapons. Just like I'm about to use them now." She said, and charged Shakia. She had to be wary because Shakia would disappear and reappear behind her from time to time. Finally, Kieko made a mistake and turned instead of turned and stepped to the side when Shakia appeared behind her. She tried to dodge the attack, but was too close; Shakia's sword when through her shoulder, right below the shoulderblade. He grinned and pulled his sword back. Kieko retreated a few steps, holding her shoulder.
"Not so confident now, eh doll face?"
Kieko regained fighting position. "Heh, one hit. I've hit you three times. Don't mock me or the next time will be your last hit." Shakia charged her again and they duelled. Shakia brought his sword down and Kieko tried to block it. Searing pain burned her injury and she fell weakly to the snow, gripping her shoulder.

[i]He must have hit an artery. No injury I've had has bled this much.[/i] Kieko thought to herself. The blood was dripping to the snow, staining it. She rolled away and grabbed her daggers just as Shakia brought his sword down again. She got up into a fighting stance, wincing with pain, fighting Shakia...

Arunue blocked Toshi's attack. She looked at him as she held his sword off. He was trying to break through her defense.

"Sorry 'bout this Toshi but...yeah..." Arunue shifted her grip on her sword, gripped the blade of her sword with her free hand and pushed up. "My sword is made to break other swords...you loose..."

Toshi's sword suddenly broke into.

"W-What?" Toshi held his broken sword and looked up at Arunue in shock. But she was walking towrds Shakia.

"Thats enough Shakia...thats enough..." Arunue slipped her sword back in her case and stoped in front of Shakia. She bent down and looked at Keiko, gripping her shoulder. "Keiko...now maybe you should go..."

"No!" Keiko made a slash at Arunue but she moved just in time.

Arunue stood up, shook her head and sighed. "Fine then..." She looked at Shakia. "Countinue." Arunue turned back to face Toshi.

"Toshi...I wont continue to fight you if you admit defeat...please...I don't want to hurt you..." Arunue advanced on Toshi.

"Me?...admit...defeat?" Toshi was thinking rapidly. That was obvious. And so was the fact that Garren was bleeding. Alot. Too much...

Toshi sat down of the ground. He looked over at Garren's bloody body. Ora's dead body. This all could've been prevented if he'd fused with his counterpart from the realm of reality. The power would've been enourmous. He looked up at Kieko and Symoni. "Guys. Let's go," Toshi said. He got up. He started walking and saw his sword. He cherished that sword. His rage was building but there was no say he could stop anything from happening. Symoni walked over to Toshi
She looked at him. Arunue and Shakia stood looking at Toshi. "Arunue. I was wrong. I can't follow you to whatever end. You've stole to much from me," Toshi said. Arunue nodded. "Follow your heart Toshi," she said. Kieko walked over to Toshi. "I should hope, for your sake Shakia, that we don't meet again," she said. The three walked off. Toshi remained silent.
There's only one thing I'm doing here. I'm going back home to Sera, Toshi thought.

OOC: my God, what have I been missing? Sorry I haven't posted in like, three days here.

IC: Garren looked up into Symoni's face. He felt a tingling in his side. Looking down he saw the wide gash.

"Heh... she got me." he was so shocked that Arunue would ever hurt him.. but he knew better.

"Don't worry, we'll get you fixed up soon Garren" came Symoni's warm voice.

"But ya know..." Garren took a breath, "it doesn't feel so bad." The blade had fortunately sunk into one of Garren's dull spots and he didn't feel a thing. He noticed Toshi in front of them, looking beaten.

"What's up with him?"

"I'll explain later."

Arunue watched the three walk off. She turned to Shakia.

"Now...Shakia...please..." Arunue raised her sword suddenly and stabbed Shakia in the stomach. "DIE!" She jerked her sword out of his body and looked him over.

He was standing there, with a hand over his stomach. "Damn.......you...." He bagan to laugh then. "Its not over." He suddenly disapeared.

Arunue faced the three walking away. Garren had seen her attack him. Suddenly Arunue dropped on the ground and fainted.

Its short, sweet, and to the point...

Yeah, and it's going to get this thread killed! Come on! We have to make our posts longer! Do you want this thread to be closed???? I'm going to try to post longer posts, but you have to do the same, ok?
"She still has faint emotion and brain waves. I can feel it emmiting from her body. She's only fainted."
"How can you feel her emotion and brain waves?"
"Well, it takes practice. But for now, just close your eyes and concentrate on Arunue."
Symoni tried it. For a moment, nothing happened. Then, her mood started to share her body with a different one. This one was cold and brought sadness and confusion.
"You feel it. I can feel your brain waves rising and your emotion intwining with another."
"Yeah..." Was all Symoni could say. She had no idea what Arunue felt like... it felt terrible. No wonder she seemed depressed.
"Caught ya in a numb spot, eh, Garren?" Toshi said.
"Yeah, I'm fine." Garren said, picking up Arunue. "Lets fine somewhere to sleep."
"I know a good inn on White Lane." Toshi said. "Follow me."
"White Lane? Why would they name it that?" Kieko asked.
"Because no one ever plows the streets in the winter time, so it's covered and snow and looks white." Toshi explained. They walked about fourteen blocks in snow before they got to the inn. It looked ok on the outside, and it had Christmas lights on the door, some burnt out in different places along the string. They entered and the bell above the door made a soft ring. The innkeeper looked up.
"Ah, how may I help you fine young people?" He said. He was a stout man, with a fuzzy beard and mustache, both white. He was bald and wore overalls and a white long-sleeved shirt, his clothes were dirty in spots, but his voice was pure as the deep church bell.
"We're looking to stay a few days, do you have a room?" Symoni said.
"Aye, we have a room. Room 304. Ya can't miss it."
"No key?" Garren asked.
"We don't have locks."
On the way up, Kieko looked back through a door where she saw some men fighting while others rooted them on and smoked and drank. Fighting, heh, looked like a good time. She'd have to pay them a visit sometime. She smirked as she turned and walked up the creaking stairs.

[i][color=lightpink]Symoni followed everyone up the stairs to room 304. (hey isn't that from a dir en grey song?) She felt worried as ever about Arunue, wishing for her safety and best for her, wanting her to make it through this. She let everyone go into the room, stopping at the door and leaned against the door frame, thinking to herself more, knowing that she shouldn't be thinking so much. It only ended up painful for her and others around her.

"Kieko...is she going to come out of it soon...?" Symoni asked quietly trying to not wake anyone that was asleep in the Inn. She did have some sympathy for the people who could sleep.

Garren carried Arunue's body over to the bed, laying her down gently trying to not harm her anymore. He set her head on the pillow, trying to make her comfortable.

"Soon she will. I'm not sure when but I hope soon." Kieko responded moving towards Arunue's body, starting to clean her wounds out so she doesn't get any infections.[/color][/i]

Toshi inspected his sword. It was in three shards. "If I knew the magic I would use it to fix this," Toshi said. Kieko walked over to Toshi. "I betcha' Symoni could fix this," Kieko said. "Hey Symoni come here," she said. Symoni looked up and walked over to them.
"Yep there you go Toshi," Symoni said a few minutes later. Toshi smiled at his sword. No cut marks. Nothing. "Great. This is proabaly better than before it was shattered," Toshi said. Symoni smiled. "Wasn't anything," Symoni said. Garren sat by the bed Arunue lay on.
Toshi walked over to him. "She's gonna be okay. There's no way she can die now. We've gotten her to the safest spot in all of the snowy mountains," Toshi said.
"I'm gonna go check the bar out," Kieko said. Toshi nodded. She left. Arunue started twitching she was a having a dream.

[I]What are you thinking Arunue?[/I] Garren stared at her, her eyes moving in a dream.

"Garren!" he looked up, startled. "I said she's gonna be OK."

"Oh... ya, I know..." Keiko walked out of the room to pick a fight at the bar, and Symoni lay down on the other bed to relax. After Toshi walked away to examine his repaired blade again, Garren stroked Arunue's hair and was surprised to find that he felt warm... but not from body heat, it came from inside. He hesitated... then he put his hand on Arunue's forhead and closed his eyes...

[color=blue]"Arunue?" Garren called through a peircing darkness. Hearing no answer, he walked forward, stepping carefully. There she is... looking over the body of her dead brother.

"Arunue?" she looked up, more surprised than he had ever seen a person.

"Garren, what are you...?"[/color]

The surprise made Arunue awaken.

The man's fist swung around his side. Kieko reached up with the hand closest to his attack and grabbed his arm, stopping it. The man struggled against Kieko's grip, but was unable to move his arm. Kieko wasn't even trying. She was too strong for him, and she had a little trick to help.

"Heh. Oldest trick in the book. Well, my book at least."
"And what's that?" The man said, struggling to pull his arm free.
"I know where to hold your arm so that your muscle reacts and you can't move it. In short, I know your body's weaknesses." Kieko said, still holding the man's arm.
"Yeah? Well there's one thing you forgot." The man sneered, reaching behind himself, grabbing a knife and making sure Kieko didn't see it.
"Hmm. And what did I forget?" She said, squeezing tighter on his arm causing him to wince.
"You forgot to learn my strength!" And with that, the man swung the knife down, attempting to stab Kieko. But, with her free hand, Kieko drew one of her daggers and blocked the attack. Their weapons made a small [i]ching[/i] when they hit. Then she punched the man square in the stomach. He let out a small grunt and winced.
"No, I don't think I did forget anything." She said, driving her fist deeper into his stomach, forcing out another small grunt. Kieko backed away from the man. She had already hit him in the cheek, and blood was dripping out the corner of his mouth. He regained his fighting stance and charged Kieko, weapon raised, ready to strike.
"You b!tch!" He shouted. And, just when he was close enough, Kieko stabbed him in the stomach. Crimson blood dampened her hand.
"Your attack was extremely sloppy. Your arms weren't locked ready to make a quick strike, but worst of all, you left your stomach and chest open for an attack. No fighter would do that." And she pulled the dagger from his stomach and watched him fall to the floor and bleed to death. He must have been the leader because a second after he was dead, Kieko was attacked by the whole bar. Luckily only some could get to her at one time. But, hey, if that's the good luck, what's the bad?

[COLOR=red][i]Arunue sat boly upright and starred at Garren. She just loked at him for a few minutes. Then she noticed she was bandaged and started to laugh.

"Did I really...get hurt...THAT bad?" Arunue was acting like she had been fighting with them and not against. "Hey..." Her mood suddenly changed. "I'm...I'm really sorry...about...what I did..." Arunue brought her knees up to her face and leaned against herself.

"I...I tried to...to kill you..." A tear rolled down her cheek. Suddenly she jerked upright and looked at Toshi, across the room. "Wheres Ora?!" When she got no answer she layed back down.

"Its my fault...I've ended up killing again...the reign of Kalamara The Cascade isn't over..." She closed her eyes. "Maybe...maybe you all shouldn't be helping me..." She looked over at Symoni, lying on the other bed.

"Okay! subject is getting old...where are we?" She looked over at Toshi, who answered, "OH! Were at the White Lane Inn!"

"T-The...The White Lane Inn?!" A mixture of shock and horror came over her face. "No...What room are we in?!"

Toshi looked confused but answered. "Were in room 304...why?"

Arunue stood up and looked at the ground. "A...Arunue! I don't think you should be-"

"I'm fine...but..." She let out a small laugh. "This place...room 304, White Lane Inn...its where I went with my brother...when he came to this world...yeah...I've been here before...we were illeagally crossing over. But that don't matter...he was...well I must say, killed in this world...its kinda funny...he died here...and I wasn't there...it was the one time I didn't come with him when he came here...it was an annual thing...and...and...he...he died...because I didn't come with him...DAMN!"

"Arunue...why didn't you tell me your brother died in this world? Why didn't you tell me that you had been here before...?" Garren was trying to look her in the eye but she turned away.

"I have my reasons...and now..." She laid back down on the bed and closed her eyes. "I'm tired...I hope not to be woken up this time..."[/i][/COLOR]

My new trade mark is the red italic...

Symoni and Toshi looked at the sword. "Arunue. I don't get it. So if you say that your brother died here does that mean this place is haunted," Toshi said. Arunue shook her head. "It is unknown to me," Arunue said. Symoni tapped Toshi's shoulder.
"I've created made a few new modifications to your sword. Now you can use energy power and beams and stuff like that in your sword. It will make your sword slash easier you can also summon upon elemental beam attacks," Symoni explained. Toshi smiled. "Thanks. Now guys I think we should make a plan," Toshi said.
"First of all. What was the relation between Shakia and Rayne. Second. How can we control the Cascade, Arunue. And thirdly I what do we do next," Toshi asked.
Kieko tossed a beer glass at one of the attackers coming at her. Only a few were left. The bartender just kept washing the counter. He seemed to be used to thkis type of behavior. A man tossed a chair at Kieko. She ducked and started knocking down tables to create an obstacle. The bartender had a hat on. It covered his face. Kieko had her back turned. A drunkey put his beer on the counter. The bartender walked down to the glass, picked it up, and walked back over behind Kieko. He tossed the glass at her back.
It broke on her head. She fell over. The bartender took his hat off. He had black hair and black eyes. "Good. The bounty is as good as mine," he said. "What bounty Vin," a bar fighter said.
"The lost desert kingdom has put a bounty on 3 girls called Symoni, Arunue, and Kieko and two boys called Garren and Rayne. They're supposed to have been planning something against their goverment," Vin said. "So the goverment wants them all in the kingdom to question. The bounty's okay. 25,000 gold peices. That's enough to pay off the bar and then some," he said.
"Hey. I bet the others are in the inn. All we have to do is find them," the bar drunkey said. Vin tied Kieko up. "Yep. You go find the inn. Come back here with the number off the room," Vin said. The drunkey nodded.

[i][color=lightpink]Symoni sighed a bit rubbing her eyes, trying to think as straight as she could, wanting to stay awake to hear what was going on. Looking over at Toshi seeing him happy was actually starting to make her feel a bit better. For once in her life she made someone happy, never having done that before, and loved the feeling, but now she was feeling somthing else chewing at her and realized this feeling.

"Hey guys...I have this super bad feeling that something bad is going to happen here...seriously..." Symoni said softly and quietly , hoping that someone would hear her.

"What kind of bad thing...would happen? We are safe here in White Lane Inn." Toshi asked looking at Symoni with a questioning gaze.

Symoni shivered some thinking for a moment then nodded. "Something against us all. I just know somethin really bad will happen to us...And I know it's not going to be pretty."[/color][/i]

[COLOR=red][I]Suddenly Rayne apeared at the door way.

"You cut my after image's head off?" He looked over at Toshi, then began to laugh.

"Oh, yes. And dear Arunue...Shakia wanted me to tell you...'Burn in Hell. I'll kill you all.' Yes...he was...quite serious..." He looked over them all, wide eyed in shock. "Good bye for now!" And he dissapered.

"OOOOOOOkkaaaaayy......what was that?" Arunue turned to face Garren. "Right...but Garren...maybe we should get out of...here. . ." She looked at the open door way. "Symoni...Toshi...Garren...come here. . .we need to get out of here...now..."

"What about Kieko?" Toshi said as he walked over to where Arunue now sat.

"I'll bring her too...we need to go..." Suddenly all four disapered and so did Keiko, in the bar. They reapered infront of a dojo, in what seemed to be the Realm of Imagination.

"It feels so good to be home!" Arunue began to walk twords the dojo.

"You mean...were...back in...the Realm of Imaginations?" Garren looked amazed. "Is this...is this your brother's dojo?"

"Yep! sure is!" Arunue turned around to face him. "We can stay here a while until they figure out that we're here..."

"Whos 'they'?" Toshi asked.

"Those government bastards of corse!" Arunue ran up to the dojo's door, opened it and entered. So Kieko, Garren, Toshi and Symoni followed her inside.[/I][/COLOR]

"Shakia, that jerk! He musta clued in the government! Now they'll know we're here in a matter of days! Maybe hours!" Symoni said.
"We need to rest. We can worry about this afterwards." Arunue said.
"I'll keep watch." Kieko said and left before anyone could protest.
"Hm. OK. There are some blankets in the back closet, you can use those." Arunue yawned. "I'm going to my own bed."
"Yeah, sure, you get the bed while we get moth-eaten blankets!" Symoni said jokingly. She couldn't believe she still had her sense of humor after all that had happened. She and the others got the blankets and went to sleep. Garren was sleeping sideways in the lap of a chair: legs resting on the rightside arm rest. Symoni fell asleep in the corner, leaned against the wall while Toshi fell asleep sprawled on the ground with his foot sticking out of the blanket on one side. Arunue was in her bed, lying awake, thinking about the past 24 hours.

[i]Shakia, what happened to you? Why are you doing this, Shakia?![/i] Arunue almost burst into tears. He had almost killed her friends, and he had joined sides with someone who had killed one of her friends. How could they still be an alliance? How could Shakia bare to see Arunue like this? [i]Does he even love me anymore?[/i] But Arunue knew it was a hopeless question. He wanted her to burn in hell, there was no way he loved her still... no way...
Kieko sat outside on the porch of the dojo, leaning against the outer wall of the building and fingering her necklaces. They filled her with warmth after past's events. In a deep train of thought she felt the tiniest emotion, trying to be smuggled. She reconized the burning coldness of it even when it was faint.

[i]Rayne.[/i] Kieko thought. She got up and turned to go inside and warn the others when someone hit her over the back of the head with the handle of their sword. The last thing she saw before blacking out was Rayne looking down at her, smiling...

Toshi woke up startled. He'd heard a noise coming from the porch. "What the hell was that," he spoke quietly. The door creaked open. Toshi's eyes widened as his doom entered the room they slept in. His sword lay under his blankes. It was time to try out his new powers. Toshi slowly reached down for his sword and grabbed it. Rayne looked from one to the other. Toshi had a firm grasp on his sword's handle. He lept out of his blankets and instantly was in a sword lock with Rayne.
Toshi was wearing nothing but his baggy black pants and some shoes.
"Get ready to die you insolent pest," Rayne said.
Toshi concentrated all his power on the sword and it began to glow. "No Rayne. Get ready for your demise. It will be swift and painful," Toshi said trying to taunt Rayne. Rayne backed off letting his sword loosen. "What strange power is this," Rayne said.
"I call it, Eclipse Sword," Toshi said. Rayne growled. "It is no match for my power," he said. "Then let us go somewhere that we can fight to our fullest potential," Toshi said. Rayne nodded. "Yes. There I can defeat you easily," Rayne said. Toshi walked out the back door of the dojo, first grabbing his trenchcaot. He slipped it on and continued walking.
Rayne smirked. "Why don't you fear me? I could run you through at any given moment," Rayne said. Toshi found a clearing in the woods. "I do not fear you because I know that you are not without honor," Toshi said.
Rayne got into a fighting stance and drew his sword. Toshi drew his as well. "Then let us fight," Rayne said. "To the end."
Symoni woke up. She looked over to see Toshi gone. She thought nothing of it. He was probably on the porch. She walked out and saw Kieko laying there wounded and out cold. "What...what happened here," Symoni said to herself.
Symoni dragged Kieko in the house and got a handful of cold water. She poured it on Kieko's face. She woke up. "What the. Where's Rayne. I'll kill him," she said without knowing where she was.
Symoni raised her eyebrow. "Kieko. What's this about Rayne. Were you dreaming," Symoni asked? Kieko shook her head. "No. I felt the pain. Rayne hit me with something in the back of the head. I remember seeing him walk inside of the dojo," Kieko said.
"Then. If that's true. Toshi and Rayne must've gone to fight. This is not good. We have to go save Toshi before he get's killed," Symoni said.

[i][COLOR=red]Toshi and Rayne faced off. They were fighting evenly matched for about an hour and neither were the least tired.

"Well this is geting interesting!" Rayne said as he lept to the left of Toshi, dodging an attack and coming right back with one of his own. Toshi shot a beam out of his sword and Rayne blocked with his own. They were matched evenly and locked in a stance; Toshi had led the attack and Rayne was forcing to block. Suddenly they both heard joyous laughing.

"Wow! This is...the best match...I've ever...ever seen!" Arunue was sitting up in a tree at the side of a clearing and laughing hard.

"Whats so damn funny?" Toshi broke away from their stance.

"No! No, go on fighting! I love to watch fights! Please keep fighting!" Arunue was now leaning forward on her branch and looking down at them; her branch was about 20 feet off the gound.

"Okay...fine..." Rayne slashed at Toshi again. "Augh..." Toshi just missed the blade to his side.

"Fine I can show off now!" Toshi re-griped his sword and held a better stance.[/COLOR][/i]

Symoni woke Garren as Kieko went for Arunue. She wasn't there.

[i]Where could she be?[/i] Kieko thought desprately. Once she decided that Arunue must have gone to help Toshi, she when back to the others and told them.
Symoni, Garren and Kieko ran through the trees until they came upon the clearing where Toshi and Garren were fighting. There they also found Arunue sitting in a tree having a jolly time.
"Oy! Guys, you're missing a real good fight! It's just starting to get interesting!" Arunue shouted once she saw them come into the clearing, Kieko jumped into the tree next to Arunue.
"What'd I miss?"
"Nothing much, they just started."
"Good. I hope Toshi kicks Rayne's a**."
"Ha, yeah, but if it gets ugly I get to go in first ok?"
"Heh, heh, ok. Oh, shh! Toshi's making a move." And with that, Toshi sent a beam of energy from his sword and the fight began to heat up, all the better to the enjoyment of Kieko and Arunue.

[I][COLOR=red]Garren looked at the two fighting and Symoni did the same. The 4 watched them fight it out until morning. Once the first light of dawn hit, Rayne held back and lowered his sword.

"Hm...I don't think I have to fight you anymore..." Rayne let a little grin fall to his lips and behind him apperead Shakia once more.

"'I don't think I have to fight you any more' ? Thats the stupitest line I've ever heard!" Shakia looked at Rayne. "Oh well. All the cost...I don't need you to fight for me if your not going to finish the job." Rayne heard this and turned around. As he did a beam of light extended from Shakia's hand and impaled Rayne in the head.

Arunue jumped down from her tree. "Hey! your ruining our fun!" Arunue looked him up and down then at Rayne with a fresh hole in his head, then back to Shakia.

"I have a good quote for you..." She spit at his feet. "'Burn in hell'..." She turned around and Shakia disapeared, grinning.

"Well that gets rid of that...now all we need to do is find out why this pyro freak is in the bushes!" She turned to a tree and sure enough there was a young man behind it.

Box Hoy is gunna make the next post k? I sorta set the stage for him a bit...he wanted to introduce someone else into the RPG.

[I'm not sur if he or who he's introducing is gunna make the next post...I dont know if they have an OB acount or if they're posting from his name][/COLOR][/I]

OCC-Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. I just finished moving and I haven't had interent usage. Anyway. After this post we'll meet this guy. he's got his own account and it's called Skitto. Awright
Toshi stood over Rayne's dead body. He looked up at Shakia. Toshi picked up Rayne's body and handed it to Arunue. "Bury him. He died in an honarable fight and deserves this at the least," Toshi said. He turned to Shakia. "I'm sorry Shakia. But this ends now. You're going to die," Toshi said. Symoni looked upon the battle field. She had a sense for surveying fights to determine who would win. And Shakia definently had the odds pointed his way.
Shakia disappeared. Toshi gasped. "Where'd you go coward," Toshi said.
Arunue hurried along the path back to the dojo. Of all the people Toshi had to pick to bury their enemies body it had to be her. She wanted to see the fight. She just wished Garren would be more like Toshi and stand up for the team more often but then again he was the reason so many were motivated to keep going. Garren was just a motivational type of person.
Symoni. Yes SYmoni was a dear frined of Arunue's. She had all the magick powers anyone would want and more. And Kieko. Kieko the brave soul. Arunue continued. She'd forgotten one person. Ora. The dead soul. Toshi's own sister( i never mentioned that) She'd been killed by Shakia. A major impact on turning on Shakia was that event.
Arunue ran hard and fast. She made it to he dojo. The light was on. She heard a voice from inside. Oh no. Had Shakia sent his people here to destroy the dojo. She walked in. And there stood an animal. It had a been reading a book under the candle light. And se stood there amazed. The animal looked up and smiled.
"Is this your hut," it said.

[i][color=lightpink]OOC: Sorry about not posting. Behind on stuff. x.x; Please forgive me.

-----------------------------------------

Symoni sighed deeply seeing another person dying before her eyes. She really didn't like seeing it, but knew it has to happen and keep the flow of life and death at even. She climbed up in to the tree, oposite of where Arunue was, sitting there and watched the fighting. She cheered Toshi on and always wanted him to win. And not get hurt. It would have hurt her greatly if Toshi got hurt. She would blame herself for somereason.[/color][/i]