OtakuBoards

Bloody Pandemonium [May contain gore and course language]

Annie

[color=indigo][font=times new roman][b][size=2]Rain pours down onto the gargoyle, cascading through the thick fog. Various sizes of tombstones litter the tainted soil. A lone figure lurks in the shadows of the infinite cemetary. Leaning against a cold marble stone, the figure coughs and hacks, struggling for a breath.

On the far corner of the country, in another cemetary, another figure sulks and trudges through the graves. He stumbles and clutches his chest. The rain started to pelt down upon the figure. He raises his face to wish what cannot be felt, the kiss of the rain. He stands up and flicks his wrist.

"Montein....I am coming for you..." the figure clentches his fists.

Back in the first cemetary, the figure against the tombstone snaps his head up to look in the opposite direction.

"Hietein...I wait for you.." he stands and props his hand on the tombstone.

Lightning lights up the black night, the thunder crackled the silence and serenity of the sleepy cemetary.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It is said that the souls of the dead travel to the Pearly Gates of Heaven to be judged. Whether they did good or bad, the gates are the first stop for the dead. If determined worthy of gracing the eternia of Heaven, the soul can rest in peace. If determined guilty of sins unforgivable, the soul is cast to Hell.

But what happens to those souls who cannot be judged so quickly? What happens to the souls if they cannot rest, even if they have already been judged? It has been stated that those souls who cannot rest, who have had something so terrible happen to them, can go back to the realm of the living and make emense with whatever their fate dealt.

This is the case for two brothers, Montein and Hietein. Their past smered with blood, hatred, and betrayal. Their souls were not able to rest until they could settle the score and answer questions in which brought them to their fate.

Okay, I am going to be Montein..I will post my bio later. I am going to need Hietein...As for other characters, I want one demon and one angel. The demon's job will be to help Hietein along his path. The angel's will be to help Montein. For other characters, these will be helpers for the two brothers. I want only two for each brother! So that would make 7 people at max for this story..

Name:
Race: {Human, Demon, Angel *Remember, only one demon and angel. NO EXCEPTIONS, if the part of the demon or angel is taken, tough luck}
Appearance:
Weapon(s): {I only want 3 per person}
Skills/Abilities: {If you are the demon or angel, only 3. If you are human, it has to be realistic..unless you are the other brother..}
Attitude:

No bio's, they're irrelevant.. Have at it..[/color][/font][/size][/b]

[b]I am sorry Kinetic, I wrote this up very late and I was rather tired. Hietein is the strong, power hungry, vengeful brother. He's got a terrible temper and is kind of on the psychotic side. How you want him to be is up to you, that's why I put Attitude in the sign up. But he's the evil brother. After they "betrayed" eachother, Hietein's heart filled with hatred and is determined to kill his brother for it.

Montein, is strong and gentle. He has a temper himself but is usually mellow. But like Hietein, Montein is furious with his brother and is determined to settle their score.

But like I said, Hietein's personality and attitude is up to you. As for what happened..They were in love, of course, with the same woman. Neither one knew of it and the woman did. She used both of them to get their money and she turned them against eachother. That's the basic idea. The details of it will end up coming into play in the story.. If you wish to help me in developing a better background on the brother's, PM me.[/b]

[color=blue][size=1]Eh. I might as well be good. I usually am, anywayz.

Name: Katzurugi

Race: Angel

Appearance: Long, flowing, light blue hair with golden eyes. Wears either a long flowing white robe with a belt, bright white wings, and sandals, or a dark blue t-shirt and blue jeans with sneakers to fit in (or does that matter?)

Weapons: Has a shotgun (why would an angel need a gun?),
a long katana, and a small pistol.

Skills/Abilities: Fly (obviously), shoot bursts and rays of air and electricity (hope that's okay), and uh....... walking through walls.

Attitude: She is very kind towards Montien and others around her, but she knows when to stop being nice and act really b****y towards someone.

Hope that's okay. If I need to change anything, let me know. Laterzez.[/color][/size]

Name: Wraith, real name unknown
Race: Demon

Appearance: In human form he has short black hair with streaks of red, blood red eyes he hides with shades, small fangs, pointed ears and wears a black suit.
As a demon he looks like this: Go here:[url]http://www.rpgplanet.com/lineage/images/fanart/demons.jpg[/url]

Weapons: When as a human he uses this gun: Go here:[url]http://members.aol.com/dsoccio/handgun.gif[/url]

Skills/Abilities: Fly, the ability to shoot balls of fire from his hands and manipulate it, and telepathically comunicate with Hietein.

Attitude: Silent most of the time to Hietein but becomes violent to anybody else.

[size=1][color=ff66cc][B][U]Montein's Right Hand Woman[/B][/U]

[B]Name:[/B] Lina Yuri Lee

[B]Callsign:[/B] Angel- all call her this except Montein...at times.

[B]Callmark:[/B] A Joker card with a winged harlequinn with a white A on a black background or a white A embedded onto a winged black spade shuriken

[B]Age:[/B] A female never tells...but..she is 25

[B]Gender:[/B] Female..duh.

[B]Race:[/B] Human

[B]Appearance:[/B] My how many times I use an attachment.- but her earrings are not E's, but they are silver spades. Her eyes are silver, but they change according to her moods.

[B]Weapon(s):[/B] I'll get that up.

[B]Skills/Abilities:[/B] Thinking........

[B]Attitude:[/B] Thinking......[/size][/color]