Jump to content
OtakuBoards

RE: "I say a word, you say a word" topics


Recommended Posts

Posted
hey, i got an idea........ If it wasn't a mod that deleted the dating game, then i'll restart it, and you guys can go on from there.
good or bad?
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
I guess we'll never find out who deleted the Dating Game. But everyone who could've deleted it, including me, has denied doing so. I guess the person who did isn't man enough to admit they did it...
Posted
It might not have been the mod...

the person that started that could have deleted it because it says...

Delete? To delete this post, check the box to the left and then click the button to the right.
[B]Note: deleting this post will result in the deletion of the entire thread if this post is the first post in the thread.[/B]
Posted
I finally got back here and looked at what the result of my post was... And I must say, I am shocked to have gotten that wonderful reaction! It was quite unexpected, yet very touching... I would like to thank all of you that supported my Insane and Evil self. Again, I thank you. (A lil' repetative, ain't I?)

As for the original Dating Game, I have no Earthly clue as to who created it. I am just in for the new Dating Game... Sorry for not being that much of a help, and being so much of a pest. Thank you...

-Neil, [email]SuperSayian4444@aol.com[/email]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SuperSayian4444 [/i]
[B]Sorry for not being that much of a help, and being so much of a pest. Thank you...

-Neil, [email]SuperSayian4444@aol.com[/email] [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=purple]You aren't a pest, you're just a little imature, that's all. :D[/COLOR]
Guest Master O Beans
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragon Warrior [/i]
[B]man, SS4444, where ever u go, u get pounded on by someone. Doesn't that suck? [/B][/QUOTE]

Haha- That's what life is all about...somebody constantly takin' ya back down a few notches...get use to it :p :rolleyes:
Posted
i am still new so i want to ask, why would you want post, why do they make any diff. do you get something special for a lot of post of what?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragon Warrior [/i]
[B]man, SS4444, where ever u go, u get pounded on by someone. Doesn't that suck? [/B][/QUOTE]

oh how much fun. i want to pound some one. who am i pounding (that doesn't sound right)?
Posted
if that is all you get is to upload your own avatar then what is the big deal about a lot of post. i don't see how important it is to have a custom avatar.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...