OtakuBoards

Gaga Life

Syn

Yes, keeping with the MAD theme, I came up with this. I dont know whether it would be better suited under abstract or vector, so I put it under here. Its a little simplistic but im quite pleased with the out come.

Comments welcome. >>;

Used: Photoshop 7.0

[url]http://www.deviantart.com/view/4008072/[/url]

Very interesting piece, heh.

The work is very sharp (which I would expect with Photoshop, heh) and very eye-catching. All the different symbols and circles draw you to the picture and I like that.

I don't have any particular complaints, except that I think there is too much free space down in the bottom right corner. Strikes me as a bit odd, heh. Other than that, this is good work ^_^

Yes, the bottom right hand corner is a problem. I dont know whether I should fill it with text or another red box or perhaps more circles.

What would you suggest? >>;

Thanks for the comments also.

Or, perhaps I could make it a bit taller and add some more abstractedness.....hmmm *wanders off*

[color=teal]OH MY GOD. ANOTHER TARGET COMMERCIAL.

=p Haha.

I really like the whole feel you're going with here. No blendings, so fades, no overly technical peices, just straight smooth colors. I think you've accomplished your task as an artist if you can make an image that is very good while being pleasing to the eye. I absolutely hate symmetry, so naturally I love the way the bubbles are made in no particular order, and have random small images.

On some aspects, however, it does seem a bit plain. The top red rectangle with the '07' seems to need something more, and like Shin said, there's a bit of space in the bottom right as well, where as the bubbles have been pushed probably too far in the other direction.

Nice job, overall. You get better and better with each peice. ^_^[/color]

[color=darkred]Nice, I like it, you've moved into more professional art I see. been a while since I've been back hehe, it's nice to see the old A & D forum still going strong. Very nice dude, you've always done very nice graphic art, and I'd like to see some of the stuff you've been doing since I've been away.[/color]