Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]james... at least we dont have the... 'y james is a big dumb dork thread' right... well at least not yet someone is bound to post it now... ok and um... cera didnt sign off... she just hiding... i saw her run past my door a few mins ago...[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=orangered][size=1] Uhh...thanks a lot Kuja. lol

I spend a night acting a bit more like a normal member rather than an admin...and that makes me a big dumb dork?

Oh well. I thought that since I've never really posted anything funny/weird/unusual on the boards I would try it...

I think my experiment worked out well lol...not that I plan to do it all the time.

Still, I'm glad to know that you think I'm a big dumb dork :rolleyes: [/color][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

And what if you don't have children ;)

.... uhh..... perhaps I should think abut what Masterfork would eat instead.......

...... yes....... I, for one, will not be having children.... as far as I know heh..... [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=orangered][size=1]So what exactly would masterfork eat if he wasn't eating my children?

Hmm...[/color][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B]

[color=orangered][size=1]So what exactly would masterfork eat if he wasn't eating my children?

Hmm...[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

Your socks! Your socks are never safe!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

Your socks! Your socks are never safe!!!!!!!!!!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=orangered][size=1]Ohh...my socks! Oh okay...well...that's not too bad then.[/color][/size]
Posted
white loose socks that most japanese school girls wear are cool. i haven't found a store that sells em yet. [cry]waaah[/cry]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B]

[color=orangered][size=1]So what exactly would masterfork eat if he wasn't eating my children?

Hmm...[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

*thinks of all the things she could say*

well, he'd eat *refrains*

your keyboard, making him, keyboardmouth. smile :D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Navi [/i]
[B]

*thinks of all the things she could say*

well, he'd eat *refrains*

your keyboard, making him, keyboardmouth. smile :D [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=orangered][size=1]lol...I wondered if anyone would pick me up on that. I suspected that someone might be tempted to answer as naughtily as possible lol...

Good job, Navi. You resisted the urge :) hehe...[/color][/size]
Posted
[SIZE=1]I don't know about Masterfork, but I have heard of the Sock Pixies! Yes, that is why you never have a right pair of socks. PS. I like the... Errr, springy ones, yeah.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]BEWARE THE SOCK PIXIES.[/SIZE]
Posted
[SIZE=1]It's a little yellow thing with small blue wings and they all wear socks for jumpers and shorts and stuff...... Heh.[/SIZE]
Posted
Oh my god this is so funny! I laughed the whole time I was reading this, so back to socks... I like sock's the reach a little bit above my ankle and have a strip of color at the end. BTW I don't think your a big dumb dork James... *run's off to make a James is a big dork thread*:D Lol.
Posted
[SIZE=1]Hey, thanks for thinking it is funny! BUT IT'S TRUE!!! OH THE SAD IRONY, ONE MINUTE; TWO BLUE SOCKS, NEXT YOU HAVE A LITTLE YELLOW PIXIE IN YOUR ROOM WAVING A BLUE SOCK AROUND- Ok, i'll shutup...[/SIZE]
Posted
[b] [FONT=century gothic][SIZE=4]AHHHHHH NOOOO THE SOCK PIXIES ARE GONNA TAKE MY PRECIOUS SOCKS!!!!NOOOOOOO[/SIZE][/FONT] [/b]

Ahem, well anyway....
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...