ChibiHorsewoman

uhhhhhhh............
i would probebly date
Chrono from Chrono Crusade
Joshua from Chrono Crusade
Inuyasha obivoously off of Inuyasha
Yoh off of Shaman King
Ren off of Shamon King
Well all of these guys might be todal idiots, EXEPT FOR INUYASHA! They are all so cute Maroku lost his cuteness after he first appered. And Narokus' just plain girly. So thus ends my dating list.

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR=LightBlue][SIZE=4][FONT=Arial]I always go for the guys who wouldnt seem to have a girlfriend like seshomaru and kaiba. but i know they would be good boyfriends :animesmil [/FONT] [/SIZE] [/COLOR]

[quote name='mllry][COLOR=LightBlue][SIZE=4][FONT=Arial]I always go for the guys who wouldnt seem to have a girlfriend like seshomaru and kaiba. but i know they would be good boyfriends :animesmil [/FONT] [/SIZE'] [/COLOR][/quote]

[color=darkviolet]Do I really have to get into this again? Sesshomaru would not make a good boyfriend no matter how cute he is or how wonderful he is to Rin.

Those are flukes, he's really a sadistic freak! Gods people get with the program![/color]

1.I would date Ayeka of Tenchi Muyo cause she's polite, unique, and straight out insain...sometimes only when Tenchi does sumthin stupid, or when Ryoko does sumthin beyond stupid but she can handle her own also shes a princess what's not to like?

2.Lacus Clyne of Gundam SEED I think she is the most beautiful girl in the entire Gundam series ever she's a pink haired princess, & a pop singer, the two things I love sooo much about her also she one to never give up with a problem I have no complain on her whats so ever

3.Yukina of Yu Yu Hakusho only two words to describe her.....unblivebly sweet, like Lacus lol!

I would go out with Kagome from Inuyasha. She is so freakin cute. But kinda scary. :animeswea Sango is cute too. But she wouldn't like me touching her butt.
I would really like to go with Mizuho from Please Teacher. I mean there's nothing else to say. :animenose
Any of the girls from Ikki Tousen, they have very nice assets. :animenose :animenose :animenose :D

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray]I personaly would. There are alot of girls that I would want to date. Fore example lets take Ryoko from Tenchi Myou (sp? man do my spelling skill stink at around midnight. I still remember the day that i saw her that I would want to go out with her. I like her basic attitued even though it can be a little overpowering at times. So what? Some poeple like that kind of stuff I guess.[/COLOR]

Guest devils cry
hi, im new! so me, being female and all, I rather like DANTE from devil may cry.ok i lied i love the guy ok!!! he's so entrancing. and i love his pistols:) :animeswea so who else do ya like???

• 2 weeks later...
Guest inu yasha luva
[COLOR=DarkRed]undefined[/COLOR]a character i wouldnt date would be inu yasha because think ,if i was playing a game like softball he would attack the ball!! the only reason i would is i could make him SIT!!!!!!

oh if you look at rin she sortta looks like kagome so im thinking "kagome ,you betrayed inuyasha!!!" for those who do not understand, i think kagome skrooded sesshomeru !!! :animesmil

Yes, I would date any female charature from any anime.

Now the problem is which one would I date?
All of them that would date me could kick my but, if not kill me. Or are attacked by guys every 5 mins. that could use me to get to her. I just have to face it, no girl in their right or wrong mind would go out with me.

ok i would date haruko from flcl, lucy from elfen lied even tho shes a killer shes cute,cheza from wlof's rain,kikyo from inuyasha,sango from inuyasha,blue from wolf's rain,motoko from love hina,mitsune from love hina,mireille from Noir,kirika from Noir,thats all i can think of :animeblus :animeswea :animeshy:

Maybe... If I had to Id date Jakotsu. DONT CALL ME GAY Alright?! God...people are always so mean to him...

Not To Date:
Kikyo, I like blood more than souls thank you
Sango, one word why not: Boomerang

Oh yea,I would really like to go with Mizuho from Please Teacher... :animesigh thank Lenin I got that out... Nanktu...Shissbe!...

Guest MangaKa123
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=RoyalBlue] :animeswea
Sesshomaru from Inuyasha
Kurama from YYH
Tezuka from Prince of Tennis
Yuki from Fruits basket
Zeke from Shaman King
Eyes from Spiral
Yueh from Cardcaptors

theres more but yeah... :animesigh
its so cruel that theres nobody in this world that is even a little bit like them. :animeangr [/COLOR] [/SIZE] [/FONT]