Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
uhhhhhhh............
i would probebly date
Chrono from Chrono Crusade
Joshua from Chrono Crusade
Inuyasha obivoously off of Inuyasha
Yoh off of Shaman King
Ren off of Shamon King
Well all of these guys might be todal idiots, EXEPT FOR INUYASHA! They are all so cute Maroku lost his cuteness after he first appered. And Narokus' just plain girly. So thus ends my dating list.
  • Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[COLOR=LightBlue][SIZE=4][FONT=Arial]I always go for the guys who wouldnt seem to have a girlfriend like seshomaru and kaiba. but i know they would be good boyfriends :animesmil [/FONT] [/SIZE] [/COLOR]
Posted
[quote name='mllry][COLOR=LightBlue][SIZE=4][FONT=Arial]I always go for the guys who wouldnt seem to have a girlfriend like seshomaru and kaiba. but i know they would be good boyfriends :animesmil [/FONT] [/SIZE'] [/COLOR][/quote]

[color=darkviolet]Do I really have to get into this again? Sesshomaru would not make a good boyfriend no matter how cute he is or how wonderful he is to Rin.

Those are flukes, he's really a sadistic freak! Gods people get with the program![/color]
Posted
1.I would date Ayeka of Tenchi Muyo cause she's polite, unique, and straight out insain...sometimes only when Tenchi does sumthin stupid, or when Ryoko does sumthin beyond stupid but she can handle her own also shes a princess what's not to like?

2.Lacus Clyne of Gundam SEED I think she is the most beautiful girl in the entire Gundam series ever she's a pink haired princess, & a pop singer, the two things I love sooo much about her also she one to never give up with a problem I have no complain on her whats so ever

3.Yukina of Yu Yu Hakusho only two words to describe her.....unblivebly sweet, like Lacus lol!
Posted
I, would never date. Guard your heart and never feel pain. I preffer to watch at their beauty, their advantages, their dissadvantages.

-----

The anime character I would most likely 'date':
No... no one.
Posted
I would go out with Kagome from Inuyasha. She is so freakin cute. But kinda scary. :animeswea Sango is cute too. But she wouldn't like me touching her butt.
I would really like to go with Mizuho from Please Teacher. I mean there's nothing else to say. :animenose
Any of the girls from Ikki Tousen, they have very nice assets. :animenose :animenose :animenose :D
Guest Shinta07
Posted
no I wouldn't because I have no powers and if I dated one chances are one of their enemies would kill me!
Guest Roronoa Youko
Posted
[COLOR=Green]Hehe...just look at my avatar for reference...^^;;[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Pink]Roronoa Zoro = Love <3[/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=DarkSlateGray]I personaly would. There are alot of girls that I would want to date. Fore example lets take Ryoko from Tenchi Myou (sp? man do my spelling skill stink at around midnight. I still remember the day that i saw her that I would want to go out with her. I like her basic attitued even though it can be a little overpowering at times. So what? Some poeple like that kind of stuff I guess.[/COLOR]
Guest devils cry
Posted
hi, im new! so me, being female and all, I rather like DANTE from devil may cry.ok i lied i love the guy ok!!! he's so entrancing. and i love his pistols:) :animeswea so who else do ya like???
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
:catgirl: Who would I date? Let's see....jin(from samurai champloo) he's so awesome! He's also smart, swift, talented,and...... :animeshy: CUTE!!
Guest inu yasha luva
Posted
[COLOR=DarkRed]undefined[/COLOR]a character i wouldnt date would be inu yasha because think ,if i was playing a game like softball he would attack the ball!! the only reason i would is i could make him SIT!!!!!!

oh if you look at rin she sortta looks like kagome so im thinking "kagome ,you betrayed inuyasha!!!" for those who do not understand, i think kagome skrooded sesshomeru !!! :animesmil
Posted
Yes, I would date any female charature from any anime.

Now the problem is which one would I date?
All of them that would date me could kick my but, if not kill me. Or are attacked by guys every 5 mins. that could use me to get to her. I just have to face it, no girl in their right or wrong mind would go out with me.
Posted
ok i would date haruko from flcl, lucy from elfen lied even tho shes a killer shes cute,cheza from wlof's rain,kikyo from inuyasha,sango from inuyasha,blue from wolf's rain,motoko from love hina,mitsune from love hina,mireille from Noir,kirika from Noir,thats all i can think of :animeblus :animeswea :animeshy:
Posted
[COLOR=Red]I Would Date Syaoran From Tsubasa Chronicle[/COLOR]
Posted
Maybe... If I had to Id date Jakotsu. DONT CALL ME GAY Alright?! God...people are always so mean to him...

Not To Date:
Kikyo, I like blood more than souls thank you
Sango, one word why not: Boomerang


Oh yea,I would really like to go with Mizuho from Please Teacher... :animesigh thank Lenin I got that out... Nanktu...Shissbe!...
Posted
Winry from Full Metal alchemist. I dont know why I just like hyper active girls that like taking everything apart.

Second I know its not anime but how Can I resist. Princess Peach She seems sweet and loveable and I love a girl who wears a huge dress lol ^^"
Posted
:love: will it's hard to chose but if i had to chose my tops guys that i would date:

Sesshomaru form Inuyasha
Kurama form Yu Yu Hakuasho
Edward form FullMetal Alchemist
Kira or Athrun form Gundam Seed
Shido from NightWalker Midnight Detective
:catgirl: :D :rolleyes:
Guest MangaKa123
Posted
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=RoyalBlue] :animeswea
Sesshomaru from Inuyasha
Kurama from YYH
Tezuka from Prince of Tennis
Yuki from Fruits basket
Zeke from Shaman King
Eyes from Spiral
Yueh from Cardcaptors

theres more but yeah... :animesigh
its so cruel that theres nobody in this world that is even a little bit like them. :animeangr [/COLOR] [/SIZE] [/FONT]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...